- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rajasi gets frisky with Anand and asserts herself in a big way.  If scat or butt are not things you like, beware and maybe look elsewhere for your giantess story entertainment.  I suppose that goes for this whole story arc as well.  

 

Chapter 2:  First Night Together

Still at Devi’s house that fine spring Saturday of May 12, 2238, Devi prepared a nice spicy vegetarian Thai dinner.  Devi had a taste for spicy food.  Kali das was accustomed to it and her daughter Rajasi also had a taste for it.  Anand tolerated it.  Now he was not going to be in Devi’s rear, he would be with his quasi-fiancé Rajasi. 

Rajasi put him in her dark red bras barely concealed under her blouse with his body pinned just above her right nipple, only his head sticking out and facing out to observe his surroundings.  The food looked quite interesting but he knew he could not eat any of it.  It might be spicy but the noodles, rice and tofu preparations looked great at least.  He would get sick if he tried to eat it directly.  He would have to wait until it had been processed to eat it.  When it was ready for him tomorrow, would he be back with Devi – Rajasi’s mother?  Or would he be with Rajasi?  He did not know but he had his suspicions he would be with Rajasi – not that he minded that particularly.  He had made his point clear to all of them. 

Aria and Devi in the meantime had not removed their lovers at all during this whole time, nor did they intend to.  Both of them were positioned where they normally were positioned during meals – face up and against the anus of their respective lover.  Aria and Devi found out a long time ago that while Adam and Kali das could not eat whatever they were eating at dinner time, keeping them in that position gave them some comfort that most of the time flecks of food were probably available to them to lick off of their anal folds.  Usually they would eat in this manner while their goddesses ate, and this made them feel good and also gave them a pleasurable sensation while they ate what would become fodder for their boys the next day.  It would not be right for them to eat and have their little lovers starve watching them eat what they could not eat without getting sick.    

At first, Rajasi kept Anand against her breast as she ate.  She even teased him:  “Oh I am sorry baby!  I know you can’t eat any of this delicious dinner  my mom has made now but rest assured I will serve you up some of it fresh and ready for you to eat tomorrow morning!  Yes!  I am sure you would not mind me keeping you most of tomorrow also right!  We have so much to do together!  Also so much to talk about!”  Anand had a resigned look on his face as he heard her say this.  He sighed.  He was actually rather happy to spend time with her, but he was a little concerned about what she was saying.  And what about now?  He was getting a bit hungry.  He had not been in Devi’s crotch since morning and he barely ate anything then.  Now it was dinner time and it looked as if he might not get a chance to eat now either. 

Devi interjected:  “Oh Raji!  Why are you already being so callous to poor little Anand?!  Can’t you tell he is hungry?  Just look at him!  Poor guy must be starving!”

Rajasi replied softly looking down at her breast to Anand:  “Oh I am sorry sweetie!  I thought you might want to see what we are eating and be able to speak.  I did not realize you were hungry!”

Glaring at her daughter, Devi continued:  “You may excuse yourself – go to your room and make it so he can also eat something.  We have discussed the dietary needs of our boys before – so you know what to do!”

Rajasi smiled widely: “I know exactly what to do!  Don’t wait for me – I will be right back in a bit!”

She excitedly ran upstairs to her room, shut and locked the door, set Anand on her bed and stripped naked except for her bras in seconds.  She had loose red cotton panties on matching her red bras.  Anand looked up at her with his mouth open and in awe of her beauty.  He took in her supple red lips, her wide but fit hips, her fit and tight stomach, and last but not least her cleanly waxed womanhood which looked so smooth, soft and inviting hovering above him as he sat on her bed.  Her amber skin, a light tan resulting from the mix of Indian and European genes afforded her by her parents Devi (who was genetically Indian) and her father Kali das (who was genetically of European stock).  His member was erect and at attention with this sight of his goddess in her naked glory towering above him.  In that moment he was second guessing his own dreams already.  Should he just surrender himself to her?  Was space exploration worth losing this?  Was he crazy to resist her? 

Rajasi gave a salty laugh at seeing his cute display of desire and awe.  “Don’t worry my little toy boy!  You will get back where you belong shortly!  Maybe you are wondering why I did not simply put you in my panties like we normally do when I sneak you into your future home.  Well, I managed to buy something special that I rather wanted to try with you and now I have the perfect chance to do it!”

Anand had no idea what she was talking about but watched as she turned her back on him and seductively walked a few feet to her dresser.  She gracefully and slowly bent down to reach a lower drawer and in so doing gave Anand a full moon display of her perfectly shaped naked butt with shapely, soft but strong and fit looking thighs, her butt cheeks giggling ever so slightly with her movements.  As she reached down and began searching for whatever it was she was looking for, she playfully put her left hand on her left butt check and lightly pulled it with her fingers.  Her twin cheeks parted ever so slightly, and Anand caught a glimpse of the dark ring of her anal sphincter.  It looked pretty clean and smooth, and it pulsed ever so slightly – as if anticipating his arrival, as if hungry for him.  He figured that was where he would be headed in a moment, but why did she need to take off her panties if that was the case.  He soon found out when she quickly stood up and held what appeared to be a black lace thong.  She was going to put him in a thong rather than her typical normal underwear.  Interesting….  

“Alright my little toy boy, you must be hungry like mother said so I will put you right at your dining table.  I think there must be something there for you to eat – perhaps some remnants from my last number two which was this morning.  I normally clean myself pretty well but I am sure there is something there for you.  In any case, I will keep you nice and snug with this thing I recently got with you in mind!  I was hoping I would get a chance to try it with you soon and here we are!  And I don’t even have to sneak you into my butt!  We have the green light from my mom!  In fact, she expects me to put you there now.  I hope you don’t mind if I keep you there for a while!  I have been looking forward to this a lot and I want to make this time last a while so we both remember it!”

Anand was still too shocked by her beauty to protest and dumbly nodded in the affirmative.  It was all happening so fast!  What could he even say to this goddess standing before him?  He had no words for her. 

Rajasi quickly began to put the thong on.  As she pulled it up to her thighs she grabbed Anand with her left hand.  She swiftly held him right up against her anus with his face smack in the middle of her anal folds using her fingers in the same hand to push her cheeks apart just a bit.  Were it not for his strong bone density, Anand’s head might well have been injured by the force of the impact against her anus, but he was fine thanks to Aria’s ingenious engineering.  Rajasi then used her right hand to tug the thong up the rest of the way and released him from her left hand allowing her butt checks to collapse over him while she simultaneously pulled her thong up the rest of the way.  Both hands free and her young lover safely in place, she then used both hands to pull her thong up further until she felt it pressing Anand firmly into her crack and felt his cute little face firmly pressed against her anus, his torso and legs were facing forward so that his lower body was pinned firmly against the base of her vagina.  She felt a trickle of fluid seep out of her vagina from all this excitement, no doubt making Anand a bit wet around his waist and thighs.  She chuckled to herself as she put her clothes back on.  She relished the feeling of Anand pressed against her most intimate parts in this way, it was such a turn on.  She could get used to this quite quickly.  She would have to really work with him hard to convince him that he did not need to explore anywhere that was beyond her body.  She could provide him all the adventure he needed.   

Rajasi gingerly went back downstairs with a bounce in her step, enjoying the sensation of her little Anand pressed tightly against her most intimate places, jostled side to side by her inner thighs as she moved.  As she sat back down at the table, she felt his face press even harder against her anus.  He struggled at first but then she started to feel his cute tiny mouth begin to suckle and lick her anal folds for any little residue of sustenance they could offer him.  She normally cleaned herself pretty well and she was not anticipating feeding him in this way, but still there must be something there.  He was indeed hungry!  He might just have to be a little more thorough in his licking to get enough but she figured he would be fine.  Luckily for him, she did not eat anything spicy last night or in the morning – just cheese pizza last night and some bagels for breakfast.  Whatever residue was there was there was probably right up his ally.  Tomorrow might be a bit different though with all this spice!  She intended to give him a helping of that as well.    

Anand in the meantime found himself even more constrained than he was used to.  Devi did not wear thongs – at least not when she had him in her butt.  He assumed it was different when she was alone with Kali das.  He was aware that she had them, but that she just did not wear them with him in them.  Maybe Devi wanted to take it easy on him.  This was the first time he recalled of ever being in a thong.  Normally, just the pressure of the Devi’s butt cheeks, or in this case Rajasi’s butt cheeks, was what kept him loosely in position.  He generally was not pressed so firmly into the anus in particular.  He still felt that pressure of her butt checks now, but now it was different because in addition to that he also had the thong pressing hard against his back and the back of his head and ensuring he was tight against her most intimate flesh and only barely able to move anything.  He felt some wetness on his waist but that did not bother him.  Maybe she was excited; maybe it was some discharge or some stray urine.  It did not matter.  He had tasted all the things that could come out of there as well as salty perspiration from the groins of both Devi and Rajasi, and he was used to it all. 

Anand’s face felt like it was being squashed into her anal folds.  The opening was centered right at his nose and would open sometimes and slam back over his face, almost as if her anus wanted to eat him alive.  He nevertheless was quite hungry and managed to start licking and suckling her anal folds.  He was happy to find there was some mild, somewhat tasty and salty residue to be had.  He could taste a hint of cheese – maybe pizza.  He had grown used to the taste of goddess feces from Devi and to some extent Rajasi already from the few occasions she had managed to put him there.  He could discern subtle taste differences that might otherwise be disguised by the inevitably pungent flavor and odor were it not for his experience with this mode of sustenance.  It was an acquired taste to be sure, and had he not grown up with it most of his life he would probably have been throwing up in disgust.  However, like his father Adam, Anand had grown used to the taste and it was no problem for him.  He even could relish his meals, especially if what he was eating came from something to his liking.  This was one of those times.   

While Rajasi ate the delicious spicy Thai food her mom had prepared, she hummed with pleasure.  The combination of good food and anal stimulation was quite pleasurable for her.  His legs were even stimulating her vagina as he fidgeted in his constrained position.  Her aunt Aria and her mom Devi had been talking about Anand’s dreams of space.  It sounded like Aria thought it was really great that Anand had that dream to explore space and she pointed out how advantageous the new male’s small stature was for space exploration.  It was not her primary goal but it was helpful side benefit that tiny men could do certain things normal sized humans could never do, or at a minimum could not do anywhere near as efficiently as the new shrunken males could.  Devi agreed and also pointed out that there were other fields where the small size was helpful as well, especially in science and engineering fields.  Rajasi tolerated this talk patiently for a while without commenting but finally she had to break in because she could not tolerate it any more: 

“You know Auntie – I love and respect you so much.  You are my mentor in so many ways!  I can also understand that Anand is your son, so in some ways you are also my mother, or at least – hopefully – my soon to be mother-in-law assuming you allow me to take your son as mine.  I also know that because Anand is your son, you want to see him happy and you must feel obliged to let him pursue his dreams.  I have to let you know though that I hope to convince Anand that he should give all that up and that he should just surrender himself to me.  I think I am already ready for him.  I will take good care of him just like you take care of his dad Adam…..  I know space is great and small men make ideal astronauts – but let other men do that stuff and let Anand be mine! You know, you two don’t realize how lucky you are to have such obedient and loving love-slaves in Adam and Kali das.  They are just so happy to spend most of their lives in your panties.  I did not understand it or care  for such things a few years ago, but now I am older and my desires are erupting like a volcano.  I can’t wait much longer for Anand to surrender himself to me so I can just keep him full time where he belongs and where he should stay safe and secure the rest of his life:  in the warm and soft confines I can provide him in my panties.  I appreciate any advice you or Mom can give me on how to convince him!  I know I can’t force him, and I don’t want to force him, but I want him so badly.  I am pretty sure it is what he wants really also.  He is just fighting himself when he talks all about this space nonsense.  Just see how he looks at me next time he is out!  You know he desires me just as much as I do him!  He may be saying that stuff but really I know he knows in his heart that he belongs to me and only me.  I just need to help him realize his own heart and his own desires rest in me and me alone.”

Aria chuckled at Rajasi’s candid expression of her desires and her plan.  “My dear Rajasi – you are doing exactly what you need to do to accomplish your goal!  I can’t help you there and I don’t think your mom can either.  It will be up to little Anand if he wants to give up on his space dreams and be content to resign himself to a lifetime in your panties even while you are both still so young having just gone through puberty.  I know you have a bright future in genetics so I am not worried about your future – or Anand’s financial future if he decides to give himself to you sooner rather than stalling and pursuing his astronaut career instead.  You know, maybe you should warn him that if he does go to Space, you can’t guarantee that you will be available for him when and if he returns.  After all, space exploration is something that will involve years away if Anand is serious and really does it.  Outer solar system exploration is already planned, and heavens forbid he gets into interstellar travel which they are even starting to work toward already.  I mean, assuming that does happen, such voyages could mean he never returns to Earth in our lifetimes.  He may never come back at all.  Space is dangerous also.  Certainly I would not expect you to hold up your life if he decides that space travel is the life he wants.  I am sure you could find a willing boy to take his place in your panties if he does not agree to be there.  He may or may not be hearing us now – but I rather doubt he can – he is probably so hungry and so smothered in your flesh that he can’t hear much, just like my Adam is right now.  In any event, that is my advice to you.  You can try to convince him with the positives of life with you, but you should probably also throw in the draw backs and risks of space travel to make it even more appealing to chose life with you over space.  If you succeed in convincing him – more power to you!  I certainly think he is safer in your care than he is in space.  I just don’t want to force him.  We did not do all this just to become tyrants like the men were toward women historically.  If he changes his mind and decides all he needs is you – I will be happy for both of you and support you all the way.”

“Thank you so much Auntie!  That is great advice!  I will succeed – I am confident I can convince him!  I don't want another boy there! I want him there!” Rajasi exclaimed.  She had mostly finished her meal and then she felt a silent fart seep out of her butt blasting Aanand right in the face.  She couldn’t feel bad about it – it was just one of those things that came with the territory for a boy toy like him.  She smiled to herself; she did not think it was too smelly or noticeable anyway so it was no big deal.  Anyway, surely he was used to it already.   

Anand could hear the muffled voice of Rajasi vibrating through her flesh and only the slightest muffled hint of his mom’s voice during this conversation.  He was able to pick up enough to understand that they were talking about him but could not interpret much beyond that.  Oh well!  He was hungry and was enjoying his meal of anal residue when all of a sudden her anus widened and a fart blasted him square in the face.   His lungs filled with her pungent fumes and replaced what little fresh air there was left in his crammed but very sexy quarters.  Her anus remained open a moment after the fart exploded in his face and expanded slightly until the opening encircled his head.  Her anal ring then started to clamp down on his head and began to pull him in!  Her anus was literally eating him alive after farting directly into his face and into his lungs!  It was both extremely sexy and terrifying at the same time!  Would he be eaten alive by her anus and entombed in her lower intestines - left to suffer a slow suffocating death? 

Rajasi silently felt this happen also and decided to run with it.  She rather liked the idea of slurping Anand up into her rectal canal with just her anal contractions.  The total dominance she had over him was intoxicating.  She knew from her Mom that there was some oxygen available in the rectum, especially if it was not occupied with a full load of waste.  Air came in through the anus after all, and it just sat there.  She felt like she did not have much waste in there at the moment, and what little was there could provide him with more to eat, which he would probably want since all he had for him so far was trace residue.  So she figured she may as well try it and see what happens.  She did not have to tell anyone.  She could simply use her anal sphincter to gradually pull him up and into her rectum and then seal him in there for a while to see how it felt.  Aria and Devi would not know.  They did not need to know.  He would be fine.  It would all happen clandestinely beneath her concealed thong. 

Anand did not expect this at all.  It was not what he bargained for when he agreed to be with her for the night.  Come to think of it he did not expect the thong either.  He was pulled gradually, bit by bit, up and into her anal sanctuary.  As his head and shoulders popped through the opening, he was still able to breathe but the air was rather heavy, humid and obviously pungent.  He did not mind the odor so much because he was mostly used to it, but it was warm.  She was super sexy and the thought that he was being buried in her anal canal did turn him on.  Soon he felt her sphincter pull him up to his waist, and beyond as his upper legs were pulled in to his knees.  He started to flail around to see if he could break free.  It was not working.  If anything, she used her anal muscles to tighten her grip on him further. 

Meanwhile Rajasi had finished her dinner and went upstairs back to her room.  She shut the door and locked it.  She felt that only his legs up to his knees were sticking out of her anus now.  They were wiggling while his upper body flailed around in her rectum and his legs pressed against her anal rim as if hoping to convince her anus to release her grip on him.  She would not let that happen and clamped extra hard on him as if to answer his pleas in the negative.  “There there my little boy toy!  Don’t you worry!  Raji won’t hurt you!  I just want to see how it feels to have you in there.  I don’t know about Uranus but there is a ring around my anus and she wants to feel you inside of her.  She is hungry.  So why don’t you give up on exploring the universe and explore my body instead boy toy!  Feed my ass with your whole body!  I will keep you warm and cozy in my butt, up my butt, and later if you are a lucky and devoted little love slave, up my yoni pressed against my clit!  It will be so much fun!  And the best part is this is just the beginning Anand!  Imagine!  This could be your whole life – you could live in these places I have for you for your whole life!  Many decades!  Maybe longer the way medicine is going!  Why do you want space when you have me?!  Am I not good enough for you?!”

Rajasi was not sure if he heard any of what she was saying.  She did not really care at this point.  She wanted him fully up her butt so she playfully stuck her left index finger in the crack and behind her thong and felt his feet hit her finger.  She then gently pushed the rest of Anand up her anus and into her rectum.  She then closed her anus cutting him off from the outside world entirely.  She further pulled her thong tight to make sure there was no escape for Anand from her cavern.  She decided she would keep him like this for a while and see how it went.  

Anand was starting to perspire a lot.  While he heard hints of what she was saying when she spoke – he could not really decipher what she was saying.  It was totally dark and warm even for his little body.  He accepted this and was still able to breathe ok despite the thick stale air in there.  He also noticed there was more to eat in here and he started to eat up until his belly was full of her remnants of her last meal or two.  There was no water for him per se, but there were gastric juices he used to satiate his thirst.  He hoped that she did not have it in her plan to keep him there much longer though.  He figured there was only so much oxygen in her rectum and if she kept him in tight like this for too long, he may run short and slowly suffocate to death or dehyrdrate as it was starting to feel like a hot sauna. 

Rajasi decided to try studying while she was delighting in every movement she felt in her rectum from her little captive.  It was hard for her to focus though.  She was so delighted and distracted by the sensations she felt in her butt.  She would have to learn how to focus with him in her intimate places.  She was sure she could learn that with time.  They were just at the beginning of their intimate lives together, so it was all still so fresh and new.  She was more convinced than ever that she had to keep Anand to herself, to make him see the wisdom of accepting a lifetime of servitude to her ass and her yoni.  It was where he belonged.  Constant service to her ass and her yoni was his sole purpose in life.  She was sure he would come to understood that and eagerly embrace it.  She felt that he knew this already in his heart but that his frail little male ego was having trouble accepting it.  She was confident in her feminine charm and her total dominance over him and his heart.  She was sure she could make him accept the unavoidable truth that he belonged to her for life and help him to forget his space dreams.   

She kept him in there for a few hours and when she was ready for bed she decided he had been in there enough for now.  She had another sleeping arrangement for him in mind and anyway she did not want to risk causing him breathing problems or heat exhaustion.  She had learned enough already from her Mom and Aria that those things could be problems if a tiny man was kept in the bowels for too long.  She wanted to be responsible.  She carefully extracted him from her rectum by a combination of anal convulsions and her fingers gently tugging him out the rest of the way after his feet stuck out.  She washed him in warm water with some soap in the sink and brought him up to her supple lips to whisper “good night my little darling”.  After giving him a quick kiss on the face, she then brought him back to her thong but this time she put him in the opposition orientation.  This time his face was pressed against the base of her vagina and his waist and upper legs were pressed against her anus.

Anand was glad to be out of her rectum.   Sexy as the thought of it was, the reality of being in there for hours in one stretch was different.  He could not remain in there forever anyway.  After she washed him up, he felt her warm breath on him when she whispered good night to him and kissed his face.  He was falling in love with her despite the harshness of her treatment of him when she swallowed him up with her anus and kept him in her rectum for hours.  As she positioned him the opposite direction, he tasted the familiar taste of her arousal, packed with pheromones and hints of salty urine and sweat mixed in.  It was ok, this was comfortable.  Her damp outer labia embraced his head and upper body while his legs were pressed against her anal folds. This would be how he would sleep tonight.  He playfully began lapping his tongue and mouth on the parts of her vaginal flesh surrounding his face that were accessible for his tiny head.  She decided to lie down on her side while she enjoyed the sensation of his loving licking and suckling.  This was living life she thought to herself.  This was perfect.  She never wanted this day to end.  She slowly drifted to sleep as her Anand kept going with his loving service to her yoni and she drifted off into blissful and erotic dreams.  Eventually he also fell asleep after his jaw began to grow tired from his relentless oral service to her yoni.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have some ideas and plans on where to go with this but welcome reviews, comments, thoughts, and any constructive criticism.