- Text Size +

     Jim could feel his stomach lurch around as his frail body was carried up and down by Beverly’s titanic footfalls. Even though she said she’d let him relax, she still seemed to want to play with his little body, scrunching her toes every now and then to remind him who was in control. It didn’t exactly hurt, having his malleable body clenched between her pudgy digits whenever she felt a wave of boredom coming on. But he was genuinely hoping for the chance to relax after having been through such a long day, and it seemed like he wouldn’t be afforded that luxury whenever he went to bed. The whole day had just been hours and hours of skipping from one giant girl to the next, serving all of them at their feet like an obedient servant. And now he was practically on a roller coaster of a ride just from his cousin briskly walking around, driving from place to place while she got her errands done for the week. His only consolation was that he didn’t have to really think about doing anything. Even if he was constantly shifting and rattling about within her tight, stale socks and bouncy shoes, he could simply let his body go limp and fall victim to whatever whims his captor came up with.

     Eventually Beverly arrived back at her apartment though, and now it was time for her to relax instead. She kicked off her shoes, forgetting that her shrunken cousin was still trapped in her socks, and accidentally sent his body flying forward at what felt like a hundred miles an hour before a stop so abrupt that he almost vomited, just from the giant girl kicking her foot a few inches. “Oops, sorry about that. Forgot about you,” she apologized, making Jim feel even worse that she couldn’t even remember her new foot toy that she’d forced to come with her. Pulling the socks off her feet, she lightly shook them, letting Jim’s body fall out of the opening and hit the floor with an insubstantial thud.

     “Alright, since I’m actually kinda tired,” Beverly announced, picking him up from the floor and waltzing into the living room, “and I know that you coming along with me probably wasn’t as relaxing as I made it out to be, I’ve decided we’re gonna watch a movie together! No strings attached or anything, you don’t have to paint my nails or massage my feet or anything. Just the two of us hangin’ out. How’s that sound?” she asked with a smile, her teeth gleaming in the rising moonlight.

     “Oh uh, that actually sounds pretty nice Beverly, thanks,” he answered hopefully.

     “Ah ah, you still gotta call me goddess though,” she giggled. “You don’t always have to serve me 24/7, but I’ll always be your goddess,” she said, her voice taking on a hinge of seriousness as her massive face loomed down over him, her blonde hair cascading in a semicircle around him.

     “Right, of course. I’m sorry, that sounds pretty nice, goddess,” he corrected himself, and she nodded approvingly.

     “I think so too,” she said, and deposited him on her coffee table before setting her feet down on either side of him. Then she opened up Netflix and found a new movie with Noah Centineo in it and started it up for the two of them to watch. Realizing he didn’t exactly have a chair of his own, but seeing the towering bare feet that guarded him on either side, he decided with a reluctant sigh that he’d just lay on his back in front of them and prop his head up against her heel. Beverly didn’t say anything, but she smirked at how close her cousin seemed to be getting with her feet, before turning her attention back to the movie for the next hour and a half.

     By the time the movie had finished, Beverly was almost starting to nod off to sleep, but luckily the loud music that played over the credits made sure to wake her back up. With a sleepy sigh, she pulled herself off the couch and glanced down at her newest companion. He seemed to have had an even shorter attention span than Beverly did, and had fallen asleep halfway through the movie. Deciding to let him rest for a few more minutes before they went to bed, she headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and go pee, before coming back out and delicately picked him up between her fingers. As she saw his little tummy slowly rise and fall as he lay on her palm, she smiled at how cute he looked. He really made her feel like she was taking care of him, regardless of the fact that she was still forcing this new life onto him. But as she trudged into bedroom, the sudden rush of being carried around caused him to stir, and his eyes blinked open to see that Beverly was carrying him to her room. “Oh, sorry to wake you lil guy,” she whispered. “I already brushed my teeth and stuff, but we’ll figure out a way for you to brush yours tomorrow. But for tonight, we’re just gonna head straight to bed.” He could sense her kneeling down, and she plucked his body up with the fingers of her other hand, retreating her palm out from under him and showing him what lay beneath: one of her Ugg boots. A thick, black piece of footwear, lined with fleece that was half an inch thick. She’d gotten them when she was a freshman in high school, but she still wore them, all these years later. And now they were going to be Jim’s new bed.

     With a loving smile, as if she was doing what was best for him, Beverly lowered Jim’s body deep into the dark interior of her old, furry boot. “Obviously I don’t have any beds for someone your size, and sleeping in my bed would be way too dangerous,” she told him through the opening of the shoe. Standing on the fuzzy floor, the hairs from her boot came up to his knees, and as he looked up, the curved walls of his new space seemed to be almost 25 feet high. “But these are my comfiest pair of shoes, and they probably stay pretty warm at night too,” she added cheerily. “Oh, which actually gives me an idea.” Her face disappeared from his view, but returned a few moments later as she dropped one of her ankle socks down the hole. “You can use this as a blanket in case you really need to stay warm. I got it from my hamper so it probably stinks a bit, but if anything I’m sure that’s just a bonus for you,” she giggled, and he rolled his eyes. Just because he had a foot fetish didn’t mean he wanted every facet of his life to revolve around feet. But after spending the day with Beverly, it seemed like that was exactly what she had in store for him.

     “Anyways, goodnight Jim,” she cooed, standing up tall so she could head back to her own bed.

     “Goodnight goddess,” he called back up at her, and lay down on the soft ground as he pulled her dirty sock over him and tried to settle in for a good night’s sleep.

*  *  *  *  *  *

     Jim was suddenly jolted awake as he came tumbling out of Beverly’s boot, landing on the wooden floor of her kitchen near the leg of her table. “Rise and shine!” she chirped, tossing his bed back into her room and turning back to the stove. “I made some scrambled eggs for the two of us, cuz we got a big day ahead of us. Well, actually it’s a pretty normal day for me, but it’ll be a big day for you! So I wanna make sure you’re fully energized.” She scooped the vast majority of the steaming eggs onto a plate of her own, and then laid down a torn off corner of a napkin on the ground and set down a tiny dollop of egg on top of it. “I don’t have any plates or silverware for shrinkies obviously, but napkins are probably close enough considering your size. You’ll still need to eat with your hands though.”

     “A napkin is fine,” he shrugged. If he was still in the care of his first couple of captors, he would’ve expected worse, honestly. “I kinda need to pee though.”

     “Oh yeah! Sorry about that,” she said with her mouth full, setting down her plate and fork and picking him up, hurrying off to the bathroom. Beverly held him over the toilet bowl and was polite enough to look the other way as he let out a measly little tinkle into the vast ocean below. She didn’t even bother to flush since it was such a minuscule amount, and then headed back into the kitchen so they could resume breakfast together. But she forgot that she had put his food down on the floor, and felt a warm little squish under her bare foot as she accidentally stepped on it. “Ohhh, shit,” she winced, turning her foot upwards to look at her sole. As she set Jim back down on the ground, she used her fingernail to scrap the mushed up eggs off her foot and back onto his napkin. Where a pretty tasty looking portion of eggs had previously sat just a few minutes ago, now lay a completely smashed and slightly foot-smelling heap instead. “Still looks pretty fine to me. Five second rule anyways,” she said from far up above, and turned to her living room to watch some TV while she ate breakfast. Evidently she didn’t care that she’d just ruined his breakfast, and was out of earshot for him to complain about it anyways, so Jim just sighed reluctantly and got down on his knees to grab at pieces of the tainted food, messily stuffing it into his mouth with his hands as he hoped for a more lucky rest of his day.