- Text Size +

     A few hours had passed by now, and Jim’s cousin was trying to get him acquainted to his new lifestyle. While she sat on the couch and watched Riverdale, her feet were placed on the coffee table, where Jim was obediently and silently painting the nails a bright blue color. It was difficult for him to work a brush that was literally as tall as he was, but the giantess obviously didn’t care and wanted him to get it done anyways. “I just remembered something Coco mentioned when she came over,” Beverly said, and Jim looked up, half curious and half worried about what she might reveal. But Beverly noticed his lapse in painting, and nodded back down to her feet. “I didn’t tell you to stop, pipsqueak. Keep going.” She hadn’t spoke with a menacing tone, but the fact that she was a giant made her seem constantly menacing to him anyways. Like at any moment, her feelings could change, and she could snap him in half or squash him like a bug.

     “Anyways, like I was saying,” she continued, “I remembered something about Coco when she was here earlier. You were like, stuck to her foot and she had to scrape you off, like you were glued on or something. And then later she was like ‘oh I’ve gotta go wash his cum off my feet now.’” Jim’s heart stopped as he realized the connection Beverly was making. “So… that means you were stuck to her feet with cum, right? Like specifically your cum, like she said it was her teacher’s jizz.” Jim was too anxious to even acknowledge his cousin, and withheld from looking up at her. “Hellloooooo? Just cuz you’re painting my toenails doesn’t mean you can’t talk, Jim.”

     “Yeah, she was—“

     Beverly nudged her foot into him, causing him to stumble backwards. “Look at me when I’m speaking to you,” she scolded, as if she was speaking to a child.

     He gulped nervously and continued to paint her toenail while nervously looking upwards into his captor’s eyes. “Yeah, it was, um… it was my cum, like she said. It got all over my chest when we were at her friend’s dorm, and then she had to step on me so she could sneak me out of their room without them noticing.”

     “So Coco didn’t find you then? Who else knows about you?”

     “One of my students found me, Delilah. And then she showed me to her friends, one of which was Coco and some other girl called Katie. I don’t know their last names though.” Beverly’s eyes went wide; the names were familiar, and she might know who Delilah and Katie were. Maybe if she showed Jim some pictures from Instagram, he’d be able to identify if they were the ones she was thinking of. But she’d leave that for later.

     “So what’d they do, jerk you off with their big pinky fingers?” Beverly laughed. “Or give you a blowjob? I bet the suction would feel insane!”

     "They, um..." Jim didn't want to tell Beverly. As much as he loved giant feet, he couldn't let his own cousin have that kind of power over him. But what else could he do?

     "Speak up!”

     “Beverly, I don’t—“

     “What did I tell you about calling me Goddess from now on!” she yelled, flicking her toe and sending the nail brush flying, as her foot lurched forward and she pinned the helpless man beneath her toe. “Now fucking tell me, I want to know!”

     "They rubbed my dick with their feet!” he blurted out. As if on cue, he felt himself start to get hard again, as the smell of Beverly’s toes crept up his nose while the padding of her big toe smushed nearly half of his body beneath it. Beverly’s mouth hung open in legitimate surprise, and she slowly pulled her foot back, watching with amazement as her cousin’s member started to grow bigger and longer, rising up in response to the part of her body she’d been subjecting him to.

     “You… have a foot fetish?” she asked. He nodded shamefully. “And a shrinking fetish too?” He did, but he couldn’t let Beverly know that. He liked fantasizing about being small, but now that he was actually tiny, and a borderline slave, he missed being big again. He missed his friends and his family (at least, the ones that weren’t crazy), and watching movies and traveling. Being small had always been a fun idea to him when it was with someone who loved him and still treated him like a person, but now that he’d gotten a glimpse of the darker side, it horrified him.

     But yet, despite all that, as much as his mind told him it was wrong… the idea of being tiny and helpless in Beverly’s clutches still made him hard as a rock. Even though she was family, the smell of her cheesy, sour toejam mixed with her delightfully fragrant bodywash made him lustful for more. But she could never know that. So finally, in answer to her question, he shook his head, hoping she’d believe him. “It’s just feet. And the other normal body stuff too, obviously. But I hate being small.”

     She seemed to believe him, as she grimaced and sighed. “Well, I guess that’s too bad then, cuz I’ve heard of some shrinkies that really get off to it. And it still doesn’t change the fact that I need a lil shrunken dude of my own to play around with, which you just so happened to stumble into my life as.” She lowered her foot back down to his nether regions, and he gasped as she gripped his little cock ever so delicately between her toes. “Even if you don’t like being small, you just admitted you still like my feet, and little Jimmy here seems to like them too,” she giggled, rubbing his dick up and down with the tiniest of movements with her toes. “So as long as you’re in my care, the least I can do is help you have a little fun.”