- Text Size +

     Jim felt his tiny body get squished over and over by Coco’s giant foot. Although unlike Katie’s and Delilah’s feet, Coco’s smelled a lot nicer. It was obvious she took care of herself, and he much preferred the slight scent of her orange blossom body wash over the sour, sweaty stench that the other girls had. Katie and Delilah knew there would be tinies at their feet, yet they didn’t bother to take care of them, Jim thought. But Coco didn’t seem to want tinies at all, yet she seems to take great care for her feet. At least, he hoped that she didn’t want any tinies, but he was only guessing based off of how she acted in Delilah’s dorm room.

     But he quickly found out his answer. A few minutes after she’d left her friend’s building, she found a relatively secluded corner of the campus and sat down on a bench, pulling her legs up onto the seat to sit cross legged. “Hey Mr. P, are you OK?” she asked, not looking down to him but obviously talking to him. “Does it hurt that bad when I walk on you?”

     “No, my body’s pretty resilient,” he answered. “But thanks for asking.” It was more care for him than the other girls had shown.

     “I don’t want anyone to know I took you, so I’m trying to like, talk to you discreetly and stuff,” she explained. “But I wanna save you! I kinda knew Katie was a little crazy, but I had no idea about Delilah! And I just feel so bad, you’re a human being and you don’t deserve to be their pet.” She seemed emotional just talking about, despite the fact that she only knew Jim as her professor. With her foot resting sideways on her other leg, Jim was able to look sideways, in between her toes and the surface of her sandal, to see her face towering above him but intentionally looking away from him. The other girls were cute, but Coco was incredibly beautiful; he had hardly been surprised to learn that she was a part-time model. And if he had to be saved by anyone, he felt glad that it would be by someone as striking as her, as weird as it may seem. Because as much as he had a guilty, twisted desire to be shrunken, he didn’t realize how sadistic giants could be until he caught a mere glimpse into Katie’s true colors just a few minutes ago. “Is there anyone I can take you to that might be able to help?” Coco asked, snapping him out of his dream-like infatuation with her. “Any family members close-by?” Most of Jim’s family, both immediate and extended, lived several hours away. And since he’d recently moved to the area for the teaching job, his close friends lived back where he grew up and he didn’t know many people around town yet. But there was one person that might be worth a shot.

     “My cousin Beverly,” he answered. She was a a bit younger than him, in her early 20’s, and they were never the kind of cousins growing up to be as close as siblings were. But he still knew her well enough to know she was a nice enough person, if not a little on the animated, slightly crazy side. Luckily for the both of them though, she had an apartment right outside of the school’s campus. But after Jim told her where she lived, Coco’s ears perked up.

     “Oh wait, that Beverly, that’s your cousin? I already know her, I love her!” Jim wasn’t sure if it was a good thing or not that Coco was friends with his cousin considering Coco had been friends with Katie and Delilah too (and look how that turned out), but the plan already seemed set in motion as Coco clapped excitedly and lowered her foot back to the ground, stepping on the little man once more as she headed off.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     “Coco! Oh my God, this is a surprise,” a cute, bubbly girl said after opening the door to find Coco standing outside. The two of them smiled and hugged; it had been a few weeks since they’d last seen each other.

     “Can I come in?” Coco asked.

     Beverly nodded her head enthusiastically. “Sure, sure. So did you just wanna hang out or…”

     “Well, it’s actually kinda important…” Coco began to say as she took a seat on her friend’s couch. Looking down to her feet, she slowly took her foot out of her sandal to reveal… nothing. “Wait… oops, I forgot,” she giggled anxiously, and propped her bare foot onto Beverly’s coffee table, turned sideways and with the sole facing her friend. Beverly’s eyes widened as she saw that there was little 3-inch man, butt naked, somehow stuck to her friend’s sole. He was moving about a little bit, so she could tell he was alive, but he wouldn’t seem to fall off for some reason. “And apparently you guys are related too,” Coco added, causing Beverly to look even more surprised and hurry over to inspect the tiny man. 

     Jim turned his head, feeling battered from having been stepped on over and over a thousand times, and unable to pry himself off of the giant girl’s delicate sole. He looked up, and for the first time that day felt a hint of relief at seeing a familiar face in his cousin’s expression. “Hey Beverly,” he moaned, embarrassed at his situation but glad to see her nonetheless.

     “Jim! Holy shit… hi,” she stuttered, unable to believe that her cousin had shrunken, and somehow found himself in the clutches of one of her friends.

     “He told me you were the only family he had in the city,” Coco explained. “And I don’t know why…” she trailed off, trying to pick the tiny man off of her foot, but without success. But then she remembered that Jim had cum all over his torso from Delilah’s footjob, which is how she was able to stick him to her foot in the first place. Evidently it had dried, and his own jizz was causing him to stay stuck to her skin. Wrinkling her face in disgust once she had remembered, she moved her foot to the edge of the coffee table and unceremoniously scraped her sole downwards so she could peel helpless body off. 

     “Ahh, owww,” he gasped, as he crumpled against the edge of the table, but ultimately found himself free of her foot. His torso was mostly red though, and the smell of his dried cum was still strong, while the other girls couldn’t even notice it at their size.

     “I can’t believed he really shrunk,” Beverly muttered in fascination, “he looks… I don’t know… pathetic.” Jim’s cheeks reddened at the comment as he felt his cousin’s eager eyes scour his body. “Sorry Jim, like… it just came out, I wasn’t trying to be mean. But you’re just so small. And naked, eugh.”

     “Well, now I really wanna take a shower now that I remembered I have my teacher’s cum on my foot,” Coco laughed, slipping her sandal back on and standing up. “But I’m glad you’re able to help him out, I just felt so bad with seeing how some of my other friends were treating him.”

     “Help him?” Beverly asked, almost as if she was confused with the idea, turning to Coco, who paused.

     “Yeah, like aren’t you gonna call his parents since you guys are related? You can keep him safe til your guys’ family figures out what to do next.”

     “Oh, right…” Beverly answered, turning back to look back upon Jim’s frail body, lost in thought.

     Coco’s phone rang, it was a call from Delilah. She was surprised it had taken them this long to call at all. “I gotta run, his previous owners—or whatever the right word is—are calling me, so I should get back so they don’t suspect me or anything. See you, be safe Mr. P,” she said, and waved to the two of them before leaving.

     There was a moment of silence between the two cousins, as they each looked at each other and wondered what was about to happen next. "So, are you gonna call my parents then?" Jim asked Beverly. His time as a shrunken person had been exhilarating, and if he was honest there were times it almost felt like a dream come true, but at the same time he knew it couldn't last forever and it would be better to return to normal sooner rather than later. But Jim's heart fluttered as Beverly slowly started to shake her head, before picking him up and lowering him down to the ground, right in front of the pink ankle socks on her feet. "Beverly? Wh...what are you doing?" he asked carefully.

     "So Coco kept you beneath her feet, huh?" she asked, but the question was rhetorical, and Jim looked up fearfully as his cousin started to slowly lift her foot.

     "Beverly?"

     "I don't think I want you to call me that while I'm taking care of you," she answered, and started to lower her foot down over his trembling, naked body. "I want you to call me Goddess."