- Text Size +

     Jim watched on his back as Katie lifted her giant foot away from him, only for his field of view to immediately be replaced with Delilah's titanic sole instead. She wasted no time in squashing him against the dorm room carpet just like her friend had showed her, his tiny, revived erection poking firmly against her smooth skin. 

     “Oh! I think I can feel his dick,” Delilah giggled. She’d had sex before, but had never felt a guy’s member with her foot, or really any part of her body besides her hands, mouth, and vagina. And Jim's was so tiny: barely half a centimeter long, it was easy for it to get absolutely dwarfed by cushy padding of her sole. 

     “Yeah, you’re lucky that he’s already into feet, that means you don’t need to train him as much,” Katie replied, as if talking about a pet. “Although to be honest, sometimes training them can be super fun, since you get to see them go from super scared and reluctant to obedient and well behaved.” Delilah nodded with fascination, giggling as she heard her teacher’s lustful moans beneath her foot as she ground his frail body into the floor. “Have you made him cum yet?” Katie asked.

     “No,” Delilah laughed, “I told you, I literally just got him… Unless he already came while he was in my shoe earlier,” she cringed, hoping there wasn’t any teeny droplets of spunk hiding away in the recesses of her footwear. Coco felt uneasy as she watched how giddy the two girls were about the whole scenario. They were her friends, but she didn’t know they could be so casually tyrannical over a human being.

     “So I get to be here for his first squirt?” Katie asked excitedly.

     “I guess so,” Delilah shrugged, tapping her big toe on Jim's head and continuing to tease him.

     “You can get him to cum faster if you rub your foot back and forth like you’re giving him a big footjob,” Katie said. Delilah tried her friend’s suggestion, and started to rub the ball of her foot back and forth right over the center of Jim's body. It was barely an inch of repeated movements for her, but for Jim it was as if the thing moved several feet at a time, his sweaty cock easily sliding along the surface of her smooth skin. He had never felt so hard in his life, and his arousal was fueled by an immoral concoction of lust, fear, and perversion.

     “Do you like that Mr. P?” she taunted. “Do my feet feel nice and good? Are you gonna cum for me now?” Jim felt his hips shake in response to her mocking attitude, and he suddenly exploded all over himself and her foot. The orgasm was so strong, entire streaks of jizz flew all the way to his chin, trailing all the way back down his torso, but his dick kept pumping out more and more in response and further covering his chest. He had literally never felt anything in his life like what Delilah had just done for him, and he suddenly felt exhausted with how much of himself he had given to his new owner. As soon as Delilah felt his orgasm, she quickly lifted her foot away, and turned it around to see there was the tiniest pinprick of goo that had gotten on her sole. “Eugh, here,” she said with disgust, and lowered the foot back down, wiping the little bit of cum onto his face since the rest of his torso was completely covered with it already. His dick spurted out one final time as he felt the giantess rub his own semen into his hair with her foot, feeling utterly humiliated.

     Katie laughed at her friend, “Yeah, you’re gonna have to get used to that. You won’t be able to wipe it off on him all the time. You should really clean him up though, or at least get him something so he can do it himself. You don’t wanna be too mean.” She looked around the room, but didn’t see any tissues, napkins, or paper towels. “Do you have something to wipe him off with?”

     “Oh, uh… we can get some toilet paper from the bathrooms?” Delilah suggested. She grabbed an empty plastic cup lying around, and turned it over to trap Jim inside, then stood up with Katie. “Hey, Coco, you haven’t really said anything this whole time. You wanna go next?” she offered.

     The blonde slowly shook her head, looking down at the man with an emotionless face. “No thanks, this is all just a little… too weird for me. I think I’m gonna go too, you guys have fun though.”

     Katie shrugged, opening the bedroom door, “Well, it’s not for everyone I guess.”

     “Yeah, that’s OK,” Delilah agreed. “And hey, don’t move and get any cum on my cup,” she ordered down to the little man, then burst out into a fit of giggles with Katie at how crazy the request sounded. But as soon as she turned around to head out her door, Coco deftly took her foot out of her sandal, overturned the cup, and then set her foot down onto Jim's body. Knowing that all the cum on his chest would work as an adhesive, she quickly lifted her foot back up, his body sticking to her sole, and slid her foot back into her sandal. It all happened in a matter of seconds, and then she followed the other girls out the door right behind them, as if nothing had ever happened, and closed Delilah's door behind her.

     “I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” she waved to the two girls, her heart racing fast as she hoped they wouldn’t head back in.

     “OK, see ya,” Katie said with a smile.

     “Love you, see you tomorrow,” Delilah added, and the two of them turned to head for the bathrooms and grab some toilet paper, unaware that their new toy had just been stolen by their friend. But Coco wasn’t stealing Jim for herself; she was planning on saving him.