- Text Size +

     Jim's tiny, frail body was smashed over and over and over. He was pummeled and beaten and squeezed. His face was mashed and his limbs turned to jello as Delilah's bare foot stomped on him mercilessly inside of her dirty, humid tennis shoe. He felt subhuman as her run around the university campus resulted in him feeling like a discarded piece of footwear, forgotten about and stuck beneath the tread of a giant. Her foot didn’t even ‘play’ with him, or acknowledge his presence, since she’d trapped him under her sole instead of her toes, and even though he knew it was impossible, he wondered if maybe she’d somehow forgotten about him.

     But Delilah hadn’t forgotten. It was impossible to ignore the 3-inch human body that was smothered beneath her foot. The whole time she was out and about on her run, she had a smile on her face, giddy from the feeling of trapping her professor inside her shoe. And she was glad that his frame was proving to be a lot more malleable than she had initially expected. As she rounded the corner of the sidewalk leading back to her dorm, she wondered what other surprises would come from little Jim. But luckily, she’d have some help this time around in discovering a few of them. 

     She opened the door to her dorm room to discover her friends Katie and Coco sitting on her bed. Katie was a spunky, cute, brown-haired girl who Delilah had met in one of her introductory classes. And Coco was a bit more reserved, the type to always be looking gorgeous, like she was constantly Instagram-ready. Delilah had texted them just before her run to let them know to come over, telling them to be ready for something exciting. “Jeez, you look like you’re in a good mood,” Katie stated, noting the joyful smile that shone through Delilah's sweaty, tired exterior. “What’d you wanna show us?” Delilah's smile got even wider, pumped full of even more excitement, as she crashed onto her floor and leaned back against her door. Prying off her shoes, the two other girls cringed at the smell as she lazily tossed the shoes across the room. She wasn’t worried about her new little foot toy inside getting hurt from being thrown against the wall, since she knew he was somewhere else. She could feel it. 

     Delilah lifted her sweaty foot up for her friends to see her soles, and they gasped as they saw Jim's shrunken, helpless body plastered to the underside of her arch. His body had been slightly flattened from being stomped on repeatedly, and the giant girl’s sweat had caused it to adhere to her skin. “I just got him,” she told them excitedly as if he was some kind of Christmas gift or prize that she’d won. She nudged his naked body off with the big toe of her other foot and let him fall limply to the floor. “I found him like an hour ago over in Powell Hall. He was just standing in a pile of his clothes, like it just happened.”

     “And your first idea was to stick him in your shoe and go running around with him?” Coco asked, somewhat horrified at her friend’s lack of respect for a fellow human being.

     Delilah shrugged and nodded, “Well we came back here for a few minutes first, but yeah, pretty much I guess.”

     Katie's eyes were hungrily scouring Jim's puny body, as he cowered in the midst of the three giant girls. “Well I think it was the best thing you could’ve done. I’ve owned enough shrinkies before to know that breaking them in quick like that is super effective.”

     Delilah looked at her friend, confused. She knew about Katie's history with having her own little shrunken pets, but she didn’t know what she meant by her last statement. “Effective for what? Training them?”

     “Yeah, what are you training them for?” Coco added.

     Katie groaned, pulling her shoes off and socks as she scooted down off the bed and onto the floor across from Delilah. “I’m pretty sure I told you guys before, I like making shrinkies fall in love with my feet,” she explained. But as she got a closer look at Jim, she gasped again, her smile growing. “Wait, Mr. P is your shrinkie? You never told me it was him!” She bit her lip excitedly as her foot stretched out towards the little man who had previously been her professor. “That makes things more interesting, now I’m kinda jealous actually.” Jim shuffled back out of fear as the giant object rushed his way, but he clearly looked captivated with her giant, pale sole and wiggling toes up above, as his member started to harden in view of all 3 of the girls. “Awww, and Mr. P already has a foot fetish? That just makes your job a whole lot easier, Delilah!” Katie quickly lifted up her knee, tilting her foot down in the process so it caught Jim underneath the ball of her foot and trapped him between the rough carpeting and her soft sole. Then she started rubbing her foot around in circles, grinding his body against the carpet but keeping it pressed firmly against her foot at the same time. She could feel his dick pressing into her skin, and regardless of the tired, tiny moans they could hear from him, he seemed just as excited as she was. “I was gonna say, it kinda works best if you walk or run around with them for a little while on the first day you get them, so they really get to know who’s boss, and also cuz some of them don’t realize yet how tough their bodies are so it’s good to get them to learn. And then on the second day you act a lot nicer, so suddenly they’re like ‘Oh, if I behave well, she’ll treat me well.’ They’re a lot smarter than dogs and cats and other pets, since they used to be humans, so training them is WAY easier since they understand punishments and rewards more naturally. And since you can communicate with them, obviously.” Jim was scared with how casually this giant girl was talking about him in such a dismissive way. ‘Used to be human?’ I still am! But he couldn’t deny that the session she was giving him with her foot was better than anything he had imagined as a normal sized person. 

     “Ohhhh, that makes sense, I’ve never thought about it like that,” Delilah mused. “He’s not the first shrinkie I’ve gotten to play with, I’m just not as experienced as you,” she explained. “Here, let me play with him a little bit though,” she said, shooing away her friend’s leg and shuffling over as she readied her own foot for some one-on-one time of its own with little Jim.