- Text Size +

You come to surrounded by hundreds of people stand in a room looking confused and lost, people begin to talk and it becomes clear that the last thing anyone can remember is signing up for a new drug test to make some extra cash. Standing in the dark voices fill the air trying to work out what is happening when finally light fills the room revealing a woman standing at the front of the crowd on a podium.
"Thank you for being a part of our newest range of tests, I'm sure your all wondering what is happening and why you can't remember coming here today. When you signed up for our test it stated in the fine text that there was a chance that the test could result in a loss of humanity, sadly it seems none of you noticed that before signing your life away to us. I would tell you what we are testing but that would only cause a panic, I'm sure you will all work everything out in time, good luck!"
With that all the light fades out of the room and gas seeps in knocking out everyone.

A few hours passes.

Finally you wake up again feeling more groggy than ever, your whole body besides your head feels completely frozen unable to move a muscle, in the dim light you can see a crowd of people in the same situation laying down staring up at the convex clear surface above you yelling out or talking to close neighbours, you can nearly make out some huge letters above you but it seems to be backwards and to dark to read.
You lay there for a while feeling the surrounding area move making you think you must be in some sort of plane. After a while the movement stops but your still frozen. You can't hear anything from outside with all the yelling around you drowning all other sounds out, silence comes when a massive tan hand appears overhead and plucks an unbelievably large bottle out from beside you lifting it up and out of sight, the confusion inside ramps up after seeing this surreal sight but there's no time to work anything out as the hand appears again this time coming straight down and wrapping its self around the clear roof overhead, easily lifting it along with the hundreds of people inside. light finally fills the crowd and you can make out the word "FOUNDATION" on the clear roof, a feeling of dread washes over you as your mind finally realises that your looking up and out of a beauty product. The test, you remember you must have been shrunk and placed in here.
After about five minutes of staring up at a white ceiling kilometers above your head you see the horrifying sight of the huge hand come over the top of the container your in, one finger easily prys the clear lid back, everyone has gone quiet as the hand turns the container around slightly, revealing the face of a huge blonde teenage girl with greenish blue eyes, her hair is tied in a loose ponytail running behind her, she is wearing a white blouse with a crest sewn on right above her decently sized breasts. You realise now that to your horror you have wound up in a teenage girls makeup and she is about to get ready for school.
Her eyes drift down towards the crowd but she doesn't react to the yelling all around you, just as she gets closer and you think she might finally see you all down here you hear a pop song start booming out of nowhere louder than anything you have ever heard before and she looks away quickly placing the makeup back down on the counter and lifts her phone up, presses it and lifts it to her cheek.
"HEY TESS HOW ARE YOU" her voice booms, you hear the muffled sound of another female voice on other end of the phone responding.
"TODAYS PHOTO DAY SO IM SUPER KEEN TO TRY THIS NEW MAKEUP I GOT THE OTHER DAY" the conversation goes on for about five minutes of these 2 girls discussing photos and such then you hear the girl say bye to her friend and places her phone back on the counter. Quickly your fear returns again as she plucks the makeup back up but this time doesn't bother raising it to her face, you watch as she reaches over and grabs a huge grey pad covered in the remains of her makeup over time and starts to bring it over to the awaiting crowd, as she starts to lower it you see her eyes looking down as the foam pad covers your vision. The screams around you grow much louder as the pad cuts off all light and begins to slam down into the crowd, you watch as her fingers drag the pad around in circles sticking hundreds of people to it with each swirl, finally it comes your way and plucks you up just as easily covering you in a layer of fine tan powder that you bad been lying on. Raised up you see the crowd now completely stuck at the mercy of this blonde teenager who is now just staring down at you all still looking slightly asleep, powerless to stop it you see her face becoming bigger and bigger and the screams around growing more and more scared as she brings it closer to her looming tan cheek. As you draw near her eyes shift past you staring at herself in the mirror, all you can see now is her cheek shadowed by the pad your stuck on, you brace for impact as she slams the pad down into her cheek just below her eye pressing you down into her skin you can't escape as she begins to drag the makeup over her cheek effortlessly grinding you into her face, you feel every small detail of her cheek as she blends the makeup into the side of her face and up onto the ridge of her nose. Finally the horror relents as she lifts you up off her face, you see all over the pad the crushed bodies of people from the crowd mixed with the makeup, some still alive pressed down and screaming for her to notice them. You look up and see the face of your tormentor smiling as she inspects her cheek, you notice that she is far from finished only about 1/3rd of her face is coated, quickly you see the makeup container rise up from below again as she proceeds to get more makeup on her pad, people still litter the container below you terrified by what they have just seen. With no time to react she slams it down sticking a new batch of people to it's surface and quickly begins to raise it up to her awaiting face again. Her innocent eyes stare down at you as she inspect the pad, your eyes light up as hers seem to focus closer on the pad, thinking she has seen you a smile comes to your face for the first time in hours but this is destroyed as you see her fingers descend down and only pluck a strand of hair away from the pad "DONT WANNA HAVE ANY HAIRS STUCK TO MY FACE" her voice booms out as she turns her eyes back to the mirror again, with this you loss all hope of rescue as the smiling teenager begins to lower you back to her skin this time slamming you into her other cheek and smashing you back across her nose blending both sides together, a brief rest comes as she raising you off slightly and hovers you over her face while she checks her phone quickly. Without ever looking away from her phone you feel the hand raise you up to her forehead and easily slams you down and quickly begins to grind it back and forth in long drags. Without the softness of her cheek you feel your bones start to break as she rubs the makeup in, with all your limbs crushed your raised off one last time and hear the sweet booming voice say "OH MY GOD THATS SUCH A BIG PIMPLE, ILL HAVE TO MAKE SURE I BLEND THAT OUT HEAPS" as she slams you down harder that before effortless smashing your body down leaving you as nothing more than a speck of makeup stuck to her teenage face.

Chapter End Notes:

Another try at a scenario I love, leave and review and let me know what you think