- Text Size +

Sara woke with a start. Her memory was hazy, and the most recent bits were completely absent. Which explained why she had no idea where she was or how she had gotten there. 

She was laying on a firm, slightly spongy surface. It was dark, and she could barely see anything, but she could tell that what appeared to be fabric walls rose up around her. The ceiling, however, was completely open. There was dull stench all around that she couldn't quiet place. Sara could vaugely make out absolutely massive looking dark shapes in the distance. Where the hell was she??

It was then that a bright flash suddenly went off. After blinking away spots, Sara realized the lights had come on. She almost wished they hadn't. 

The huge shapes in the distance weren't buildings or momuments as Sara had suspected, they were common household objects. There was a desk, a chair, a full length mirror--it would all be so normal if not for the fact that they were mind bogglingly big! And way up above where she was located, there was what appeared to be the underside of a bed.

It was then that the tremors started. Sara's very being vibrated with each thud. She quickly realized the cause as two towering legs came into view. She couldn't see the giant's upper half due to the bed blocking it from view, but based on the sigh she heard come from the behemoth, she realized they were male. 

A squeak of fear came from Sara, which she quickly attempted to stifle with a hand to her mouth. She could never have imagined giants would be real, but if fairytales were to be believed, they were not the friendly sort. She couldn't let this titan know about her presence, if he didn't already know that is. 

A loud creak sounded from up above as the giant sat himself down on the bed. He was too close, Sara wanted to increase the distance between herself and him. She began to look around for a way to escape from her strange enclosure. It was only then that she noticed something odd about the surface she was sitting on. The word 'Converse' was printed in dark blue lettering. 

Sara's blood went cold. She was trapped in a gigantic sneaker. 

In front of her, the giant was casually itching his right leg with his bare left foot. Given his behavior, it seemed it was completely unaware of the presence of a tiny women underneath his bed. But if that were the case, Sara had to wondered how the hell she'd wound up there in the first place. 

Then suddenly the giant man got to his feet and turned to face the bed. Sara's heart began to beat like crazy. She had to hide as best she could. Hurriedly she scrambled backwards on her elbows to the very back of the massive shoe, which was the actually the front. Sara pressed herself as far back into the depths of the shoe as she could manage, ignoring how the unpleasant scent only intensified the further she got in. 

Sara watched in fear as the giant bent down in front of the bed. She caught a glimpse of his face. He looked fairly young, probably not much older than twenty four. He had messy auburn hair and a set of hazel eyes. He looked so...normal, nothing like Sara had anticipated a terrifying giant to look. 

A long arm extended under the bed, reaching until it found the shoe Sara was currently trapped in. Fingers longer than Sara's whole body grabbed the back of the shoe and lifted the whole thing into the air, taking Sara with it. 

Sara's stomach lurched as her entire world was sent into motion. The giant held the shoe sideways carelessly, making what had once been Sara's floor, a wall. She was now forced to remain in the tip of the shoe, struggling not to shriek as the her prison quaked with the giant's movements. 

Just when Sara was sure she would be unable to hold in her lunch, the shoe was dropped uncerimoniously to the ground. The landing had been less than comfortable, but Sara was just grateful to be back on solid ground. However, the relief didn't last long.

Sara peered out from the dark depths of the sneaker to see she had been placed on the floor just in front of the edge of the bed. In front of her loomed two black jean clad legs. Alarm pierced through her. The giant...he wasn't going to put the shoes on was he?

The giant himself wasn't even looking down at the sneakers in front of him. Instead his focus was on the phone he held in his hand. It seemed he was still completely oblivious to Sara's presence. 

A sharp gasp very nearly escaped from Sara's mouth when the man's left foot suddenly rose up and landed on the back edge of the sneaker. Toes bigger than her head twitched unconsciously before the foot was moved even further into the shoe. 

Sara caught a glimpse at the giant's face past the foot. He was still distracted by his phone, meaning what he was doing with his foot was just an absentminded movement. He was striking such terror into her without even thinking.

Then, before Sara could even get the chance to scream, the giant foot lunged forward, effortlessly gliding into the sneaker. All light from the outside world was quickly blocked out. 

Sara continued to press herself as far into the front of the shoe as she could manage in the hopes of avoiding contact with the giant appendage. Those hopes were quickly dashed when the giant suddenly raised his foot while it was still not fully settled into the shoe. 

The foot was tilted at an angle. With nothing to hold onto, Sara had no choice but to slide down towards the bare foot. Once Sara's feet reached about the middle of the sneaker, the angle disappeared. The giant returned his foot the ground. 

Though she couldn't see anything, Sara could feel the heat emanating off of the giant's foot. And then the very worst happened. The foot completed its journey into the shoe, planting itself directly on top of Sara's diminutive form. 

Her torso was pinned beneath the ball of the foot, meanwhile her head was stuck under the creases of his toes. The combination of the heat and smell was terrible, not to mention the uncomfortable pressure being exerted on her tiny body. 

It only got worse when the sneaker prision suddenly got even tighter. A result of the giant tying the shoe if Sara had to guess. 

A grunt escaped her as the massive foot suddenly scrunched around her. She felt completely and utterly humiliated. She was stuck under the foot of some giant guy who didn't even know she was there. She'd never felt so weak and insignificant in her entire life. 

"Whoa, guess there's something in my shoe." A voice thundered from above. 

A ray of hope ignited in Sara. Originally she hadn't wanted to reveal herself to the giant, but at this point anything was preferable to her current situation. She would rather face the possibility of him being unfriendly than continue to put up with this degrading torture. 

Unfortunately, fate seemed to be entirely against Sara today. "Honestly, it feels kinda good." The giant's foot continued to scrunch around Sara's body. The toes wiggled around her head, toying with her like some kind of amusing little plaything. 

The entire foot then jolted into motion as the giant started to rub his foot back and forth along the ground. Sara was smeared between the man's sole and the insole of the shoe. 

Things worsened tenfold when the giant finally stood up from his bed. Sara was faced with the full brunt of the man's weight. She was honestly surprised she hadn't died from the pressure, but apparently her body was hardy enough to withstand the weight. That didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell. 

Meaty toes scrunched around Sara's head some more, practically dribbling it like a basketball at this point. He then flexed his foot. While this freed Sara from the grasp of his massive toes, it exerted a huge amount of pressure on her torso from the ball of his foot. It last for several painful moments before the foot finally returned to its normal position. 

A happy chuckle rumbled from above. "Man, I wish stuff got stuck in my shoes more often." 

Chapter End Notes:

May or may not add future chapters.