- Text Size +

[A Commission for The Lord Of Randomness]

(Giantess Vore and Humiliation)

Ophelia was a bit of a mess. The reason for this was because of the fact that her husband left her and also because of her paranoia from living next door to a supposed maniac. Ophelia was a relatively young adult woman living by herself in a town called Crestwood. She had, originally, moved there with her husband, who ended up ditching her due to her paranoia over what she continued to claim were vile acts committed by their next door neighbour, Tara. Ever since she arrived in Crestwood, she had a bad feeling about Tara but no matter how many times she saw her do something suspicious or that may link her to the recent disappearance of other locals, nobody would take her seriously.

Eventually, her constant pestering to her husband to do something about Tara drove him away and she only used this to blame Tara further. The reality was that she wasn’t actually crazy and her paranoia was seemingly justified. It was simply the fact that she was associated with so many people that didn’t trust her opinion that nothing was being done. Tara had shown several signs that she had been drugging people and stealing them away to her house. What she did with them afterwards was a mystery and even the police weren’t convinced enough by Ophelia to investigate, much to her dismay.

At one point, Ophelia herself had to question if what she was doing was even worth it anymore because she couldn’t truly tell if what she was doing was correct. She had to keep asking herself if Tara really was possibly doing something terrible or if she was simply losing her marbles over some random woman. Tara didn’t live alone, however. She was a single mother and raising her daughter, Lisa. Oddly enough, however, much to Ophelia’s confusion, the two didn’t seem that much alike. Tara had long flowing black hair and typically dressed like a type of goth, while Lisa had short brown hair and even boasted some cut freckles.

Seeing how different they were, made Ophelia question if Tara hadn’t maybe kidnapped a girl and was raising her under the guise of her being her own daughter. She was a very young girl, so asking her about her situation seemed unlikely. That or she really fell into a completely different gene pool, before birth. Eventually, all the suspicions were beginning to drive her truly insane and she couldn’t take it any longer. She needed to find out the truth about her neighbour and whether she was hiding something or if she truly was just greatly misunderstood. To do this, Ophelia crafted up a simple plan, which was to sneak over to Tara’s house while she was at work and her daughter was at school.

The plan started out smoothly enough with her managing to sneak over to Tara’s house without anyone apparently noticing her doing so but once inside, something immediately started to feel off. She had been spying on Tara long enough to know she kept a spare key in her garden, under a flowerpot, but it was still bizarre to her that it really was that easy to get in. Once inside the house, however, something immediately told her that she shouldn’t be there. The interior of the house was strangely warm while the weather outside was nearly freezing, meaning the inside of the house, which didn’t appear to have a heater, should be cool in its own way.

As she started to look around, she ended up finding herself in Tara’s bedroom. It was a bedroom covered in purple. The bed sheets, curtains and carpet were all purple and it did appear to be a strange fashion choice. She was distracted by the odd decoration of the room that she didn’t notice the woman, wearing a purple dress, standing almost right next to her. By the time her eyes fell on her she had to stifle her own scream. It was Tara herself but that didn’t make sense. She had watched Tara drive away from home only 30 minutes before and she was somehow back already?

She wasn’t sure what to make of her sudden appearance as she was practically panicking and already backing towards the bedroom doorway while stuttering over excuses for why she was in Tara’s house to begin with. The way that Tara glared at her, however, let her know full well that any excuse she made wasn’t going to save her from whatever she had planned. “Look, Tara. I know we’ve fought before but surely we could just talk this out?” she suggested. Tara shook her head. “Talk this out? I knew you were going to break into my house one of these days. I’ve had enough of you sticking your nose in my business and I’m going to do to you what I did to the others, especially, since I know you’re oh so curious to learn what happened to them” she growled.

Ophelia wanted to ask what she meant but noticed that Tara was holding something. Was it…a wand? Before she could fully process what she was looking at, it was already too late. A strange and bright blue light shot out of the presumed wand and directly at her. Why was this happening? Did this mean her neighbours were some kind of magic users? She didn’t have time to think over these questions as it was clear that whatever she ended up being hit with immediately caused changes in her body. Before she could shriek or even call out Tara’s name, she blacked out.

When Ophelia woke up, she could sense that it was many hours after she had passed out. The sun had dipped down much lower than before and it had gone from noon to late in the afternoon. She wasn’t sure where she was but it was obviously some kind of wooden platform. She slowly got to her feet and looked around for clues for where Tara ended up dumping her after somehow knocking her out with that strange instrument of hers. The first thing that she noticed was that she was completely naked. She let out a cute ‘eep’ and tried her best to cover herself. Doing that, she noticed the second thing, which was that she wasn’t on some large ‘wooden platform’ but on a giant side-table?

She was confused as, looking around, it really did appear that she was inside a giant bedroom of sorts. It then slowly began to click that she was in Tara’s bedroom still but tiny? How was this possible? She pinched herself to check if this was reality but soon had to come to terms with the fact that she wasn’t dreaming. Everything around her was very much real and there was nothing she could do about it. The most alarming thing was that she, once again, didn’t notice Tara’s presence. Her neighbour had been converted into a towering giantess and she was smirking down at her little prisoner.

She really was a prisoner since both her and Tara knew she couldn’t get off of the side-table on her own. “Surprised?” asked Tara. She was too stunned to answer immediately but Ophelia slowly started to pull herself together and both tossed a mix of accusations and threats at the giant woman who could squash her with one of her breasts alone, if she wanted to. Tara didn’t take anything she said seriously, however, and waited for her to wear herself down before explaining both her situation and what was going to happen next, whether she liked it or not.

“I’m a witch, Ophelia. That much should be obvious, at this point. We’re a race that has lived alongside humanity since the very beginning. Like you, we aren’t that sure where we came from but we’re here. We can use magic too but it comes at a cost and I wonder if you’re smart enough to guess what that cost is?” she asked as she gently plucked Ophelia up with two fingers, holding her up to her face to examine her more closely, giggling at her struggles and squirming. “Does it have to do with those missing people?!” she cried, guessing she must have been doing some kind of dark ritual with people or something of that nature to get her powers.

Tara grinned and dropped Ophelia on the bed and watched her scramble back to her feet as she, herself, stood up and moved to the door, now, standing in said doorway and looking back at her. “We eat people, Ophelia. We shrink them down with a fraction of our power, like you, and then we gobble them all up” she teased with a lick of her lips. Ophelia paled and asked if Tara planned to eat her too, imagining that is what she did with all the other locals. Tara shook her head, however, and only laughed at her worries, waving her hand over the room.

“I imagine when you broke in here, you figured this was my room but it isn’t. It’s my daughter’s. If it wasn’t obvious enough for anyone to figure out, she isn’t my biological daughter. I have been interested in a man before but I swallowed him alive before we could have any children. That said, I sensed that she was a witch, when I found her in an orphanage and, thus, I raised her as my own daughter to make into a fine witch such as myself. There’s just one…tiny problem. She still hasn’t gained her powers and that’s because I’ve been waiting to feed her someone, her very first human. Guess what you’ll be doing, today, Ophelia?” she asked mockingly.

Ophelia understood what Tara was saying. She was going to leave her in this bedroom, which must be her daughters and not hers, so she could eat her up and become a full-fledged witch like her mother. She tried to bargain or even beg Tara to re-consider, but it was already too late. Tara told her to enjoy being dinner for her darling daughter before shutting the door closed and wandering off. It would be the last they saw of each other, she knew. Ophelia spent the next hour or so trying to devise a plan to escape the bed and then, furthermore, the bedroom.

Nothing she could do would work, however, she realized. She was so small that simply falling off the side of the bed would cause her a serious injury and if she got a broken leg, her chances of getting away were absolutely zero. She started to have a mental breakdown over what she should do, when she heard a loud slamming noise. It was the front door. Lisa, the very young daughter of Tara’s was back and what was more, she was speaking in excited whispers with Tara downstairs. She paled at the thought of what was coming and quickly tried to scramble beneath some of the bed pillows.

Just as Ophelia dived for cover, she heard the bedroom door swing open and a cheerful young female voice say “Where’s it, Mommy?” It was Lisa, no doubt and Ophelia thought she may have been safe for a moment, if Tara didn’t lift the pillow off of her and point down towards her horrified self. “There it is, Sweetie. You’re first little human to eat” she said in a charmingly sweet tone as Lisa clapped her hands together and rushed over. Ophelia tried to crawl away but the little girl was far faster than her, grabbing her and lifting her into the air like a doll.

She would have screamed but she found she couldn’t. After trying to reason with the little girl to let her go, she realized that no words were coming out of her mouth, at all. She looked up at Tara and could see the smirk letting her know that some kind of magic had silenced her. She wouldn’t be able to do anything, in her current state. Anything but be food for her darling daughter that is. She squirmed and tried to pry off Lisa’s fingers but her ‘weak’ grip was impossibly strong for someone of her size. She couldn’t break free and her struggles didn’t loosen the girl’s hold on her either.

Lisa appeared overjoyed with the small woman in her grip and drooled a small bit. She had been told by her mother that if she ate one of these ‘wicked’ small people that she caught, she’d unlock superpowers like her mom. She wanted powers and so she was eager to get started but felt a strange urge to do something first. She pressed the tiny woman to her exposed and smooth tummy, letting Ophelia hear the gurgling inside. “You’re going inside of me, little person. You’re gonna get digested!” she cheered with a giggle as her mother followed her dialogue with a warm smile.

Meanwhile, Ophelia was only struggling further. She tried to scratch the fingers but her nails couldn’t even cause an itch on the giant girl’s skin and no matter how much she waved her arms about or tried to signal to her not to do this, the girl only laughed as if staring at a peculiar new toy. When she was pressed to Lisa’s warm tummy, she shivered as she could hear clearly the acidic and tight stomach awaiting her. She prayed that someone would come to save her but as she was thinking this, she didn’t realize she was already being moved up to Lisa’s waiting mouth.

The little girl opened her mouth wide and without further hesitation, stuffed Ophelia head first into her saliva-sticky and wet mouth. Her tongue rubbed along the woman’s body and she pushed on her lower half to help guide her in deeper. She sucked on Ophelia, her tongue pushing roughly against her front and back before forcing her further along her mouth and towards her throat. Ophelia was screaming but no sound came out of her mouth and, soon, she found herself staring down the girl’s throat. Without further ado, Lisa tilted her head back and let out a series of swallows as Ophelia was tugged down, forming a bulge on the girl’s throat as she slowly slid down.

A moment later and Ophelia was gasping when entering the tight stomach. She slid inside of Lisa’s compact, dark and gurgling stomach before being forced to curl up inside of it. She was so small that she didn’t even make a bulge on the girl’s stomach, something that Tara teased her over before allowing her daughter to rub her tummy. “Mommy, this feels…good. I like how she’s moving in there” said Lisa, poking her stomach as she didn’t realize it was beginning to digest the small person she had swallowed whole. For Ophelia, the situation was completely different.

She could feel the stomach acids stinging her skin and no matter how much she struggled, she didn’t imagine the pain would end through her struggles alone. As she was struggling, she noticed her voice was back and desperately started screaming for help and for Lisa to release her. At the same time, she could feel Lisa’s poke through her stomach wall. Her struggles and didn’t matter, however. Lisa loved how good her struggles felt and even asked her mother if she could eat more small people later on, which her mother happily agreed to supply her with if she was a good girl.

At the same time, her screams made no difference either. Tara gave her voice back to let her suffer in desperation. Her voice was completely muffled by Lisa’s stomach walls and so nothing was getting out anyways. Over the next few hours, Ophelia would go through a slow and painful digestion process as Tara left Lisa to enjoy it by herself. Lisa sat on her bed and over the course of the rest of the afternoon and into the evening, she kept rubbing her tummy and thanking the little person for the meal. Whenever Ophelia stopped moving, she would poke her tummy and as if she was still alive. Eventually, Ophelia stopped moving entirely as she succumbed to being the food for the little girl completely.

Days later.

The local authorities were unsure of what happened to Ophelia. No sign of her could be found at the place she lived and evidence and witness testimony from her neighbour, Tara, soon saw the main culprit of her disappearance to be the fault of her husband. Eventually, the general consensus was that the husband had killed her over the divorce settlement and Tara was interviewed over being able to bring such a criminal to justice. In the interview, she sat with her daughter on her lap, letting her play with a toy as they spoke. At one point, the interviewer asked about how she felt about Ophelia’s passing. “I’m sure she’s found herself in a much better place” she explained.

Her daughter burped shortly thereafter.

 

The End