- Text Size +

[A Commission for Marshmallows]

(A Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Fandom. Giantess Vore, Crush, Boob Crush, Mouth-Play, Destruction, Growth and Insertion)

Rossea was a city located on the coast of Japan. It was a city bustling with life and full of all sorts of activity. In the middle of the city there was a large park with a duck pond and paths allowing for citizens to walk among the park’s many trees and foliage. In this park, however, something was off or, at least, that’s how the people watching a dragon maid cry near the duck pond felt. The dragon maid known as Tohru was crying softly while sitting next to the duck pond, studying the ducks as they paddled about with their ducklings in tow. The reason she was crying was because her owner, the one she loved the most, had fatally passed away. She couldn’t see herself continuing on without her and, so, she was suffering an immense amount of heartache.

Thankfully, her old owner had left her all her assets, so it wasn’t like she was homeless but even being in that old apartment made it impossible not to think about what she had lost. As a result, she left the apartment and was taking a day at the park to see if she could relieve even a small amount of the emotions that had piled up on top of her. After finally getting herself to stop crying, she considered what she should do next. The other dragons had all gone their own ways after her owner’s death and Kanna, especially, was sent overseas to live with her friend somewhere else. She was sure they’d grow up nicely together.

That just left her all alone in Japan. She sniffed before feeling something stir within her. What was that? She blinked and looked down as she felt it again. It was like a strange pulse of energy coming from her mid-section and spreading throughout her organs. Groaning, she breathed out a short puff of smoke before gripping her tummy. Why did she feel so funny? She then started to hear the ground rumble right beneath her. She looked down, expecting to see something popping up but, no, it was just her expanding! Her body was growing and her expanding rear had torn up a part of the ground as she suddenly swelled to over 8ft tall.

“W-w-what’s going on?!” she said in a panic. She couldn’t cry or mope over her former owner as this was too surprising on its own. She quickly stood up and dusted some of the grinded off dirt off of her rear. She had grown but couldn’t remember ever being able to grow while in her human form. The only possible explanation was that something new or bizarre was making her grow and it appeared to be out of her control. She looked around as a rare person or two in the park had noticed her short growth and were staring at her. They didn’t appear to understand what was going on but nobody appeared to be saying anything about it.

It was far more likely that they would gossip about her short growth spurt later on or dismiss it as something they imagined seeing. Tohru felt nervous as she figured she’d need to get out of here before her growth continued. She took approximately one step before a different kind of energy flowed through her. Whereas the first one was warm, this one was far cooler. It was as if she had been splashed with water and she wasn’t sure what to do with this feeling. It wasn’t painful, actually the opposite, really. She felt pleased with this feeling as it made her feel relaxed but also started to make her body feel like it was lacking something.

Tohru wasn’t sure why but her body absent-mindely focused on a teenage girl not that far away from her. She was wearing a blue bikini and tanning in the sun. She couldn’t help but stare at her as she felt herself drooling. Why did this girl grab her attention? Her tanned skin and pretty long black hair was strangely alluring. The more she stared, the closer she wanted to get to her. Without thinking, her body began to move on its own. That same cold feeling was, now, practically ‘overflowing’. It was grabbing a hold of her senses and propelling her forward towards the woman.

The woman had noticed the very large and tall dragon maid approaching and awkwardly removed her shades and looked over the maid, now, blocking her sunlight. “Uh…hello?” she asked. She was confused that anyone would bug her like this without warning. Tohru wasn’t sure why she was doing this either. She glanced around and felt a sense of relief that no one was watching but she doubted she would have cared if they did. Suddenly, she reached down, grabbed the woman and lifted her up into the air. The woman let out a shriek but it was quickly muffled as her head and upper body were hungrily engulfed by Tohru. The way Tohru was gobbling her up would remind people of how a snake eats its food. Since she was a dragon, she figured the resemblance was close enough that the fact that she could do this now wasn’t that crazy.

Without really hesitating, she continued to devour the girl. She was delicious, Tohru thought. He skin had a nice flavour to it and her curves rubbed along her tongue and the sides of her throat pleasantly on her way down. It didn’t take as long as she imagined before she was left standing there and the girl was reduced to nothing more than a bulge in her stomach. She could feel her kicking and struggling as she licked her lips. What had she just done? She looked down at the girl’s towel and sat on it, stroking and patting her stomach full of the towel’s former owner.

She had just swallowed a human being whole and for some odd reason…it felt kind of nice. Not long after having eaten her, she felt the first fiery energy pulsing through her again. It was like hot and cold energy were battling for her body. She relaxed and felt her body doing what she expected. She was suddenly and rapidly growing like before. Her body grew from 8ft to a towering 12ft and the girl inside of her belly was reduced from a large belly to a much more compact and smaller lump. Tohru appreciated that as, although her meal was delicious, she wasn’t in the mood to wait for this girl to digest before her struggles stopped. Since she was, now, larger, she could barely feel them.

She left the girl to digest under her maid’s uniform as she stood up, towering over any person, now. She looked around the park as the cold energy moved through her again. At that point, she thought of the two energies differently. She imagined the fiery and warm energy was like a lioness and the cool and sinister energy was like a snake. It was as if she had developed two spirits inside of her body and they both wanted something. She decided she would refer to the both as spirits until she understood what the energies inside of her actually were.

At that moment, the snake spirit was controlling her body more than that of the lioness. It wanted her to focus on the other park occupants and she did. Without being told, she was slowly shown the reason for her unusually large and rapid growth. The girl inside of her, digesting away, had effectively given her life force and, therefore, Tohru had grown and gotten stronger as a result. It didn’t make sense, however, why she grew the first time. She then heard the snake spirit whispering in her mind but she knew, deep-down, that it wasn’t the snake spirit but her own mind deluding her to the existence of one.

The spirit confirmed for her the theory she had already created in her head. Her first growth was because she must have absorbed the remaining life force from her owner, when she passed away. She felt saddened that whatever power her owner had left upon her death was transferred to her but it comforted her knowing that they were one. Still, the spirit wasn’t finished. It whispered something into her ear that she just barely remembered. There was possibly a way to revive her owner but that would require an insane amount of life force. Her eyes glided over the other people in the park as she bit her lip. It couldn’t be helped, she thought. Nothing would keep her and her owner apart.

Much to the encouragement of the two make-belief spirits, she would consume, crush and destroy all the humans she could to bring her own owner back. She started to stomp across the park, wanting to see how easily she could absorb life force in her new state. Her target was a young man sleeping under a tree and out of view from everyone. She looked around nervously before planting her shoe on top of his head. He sprung awake and screamed as she kept him pinned before she sighed and pushed down hard, hearing and feeling his head crunching beneath her shoe. She had crushed most of his chest as well but she didn’t care about his bloody remains.

She bit her lip as she felt the familiar warmth of the lioness spirit. She had absorbed more life force immediately. Her test proved correct. As long as she killed people and she was close by, she could gain more life force. It was obvious to her that she was slowly losing her moral compass but she didn’t care about that. She’d pay any price to have her owner back. She grew slightly taller from the dead man before moving across the park. What followed was a brutal bloodbath. At first, she crushed people by throwing them hard into trees head-first or crushing them beneath her shoes, when she got big enough, but later on she got more creative with it, crushing people by sitting on them or jumping on them like some kind of game to see if she could make it to the next person.

The more people she killed, the stronger she felt and the more she grew. She knew that she could kill more people as a dragon but she felt strangely trapped in this human form. Was it part of whatever power made her this way? She wasn’t sure as she continued onwards. Eventually, she was towering far above the park and the last living person was a man that was half pinned down beneath her shoe. He was screaming and begging for help but she giggled and ignored him. She pressed her shoe flat, listening to his bones snap and his body, overall, get completely crunched. He was reduced to nothing more than a pulpy mess that she scraped off on the nearby bushes.

By this point, the city was in a panic and people all over the city had already started sending the police and even contacting the military to deal with her. The police were, naturally, the first to arrive as she was as tall as a parking complex or much higher even. It was difficult to get a measurement on her but ordinary people couldn’t even measure up to the height of one of her toes mostly. When she noticed the collection of police cars and someone shouting at her to surrender, she felt the chill of the snake again. More life force had just arrived and she didn’t care about the containers it came in.

She grinned sadistically as she stomped towards them. The police open fired but it was futile. Their bullets couldn’t pierce her skin and, very soon, she on top of them. She smashed a car beneath her foot with ease before kicking two more officers into red splats on the nearby wall. The police, seeing that they couldn’t inflict any meaningful damage, panicked and fled in all directions. One officer tried to run around her, hoping she wouldn’t go after someone in her blind spot but that was pointless. Her tail came slamming down, crushing him beneath it as she smirked at how useless his escape tactic was.

After that, Tohru’s strategy appeared to change. The guy with the microphone was standing in the same spot, stunned and staring up at her in horror. The dragon maid was aware that there was a terrified crowd of onlookers not that far away but she would get to them after she got to this person. She got down on all fours, her face hovering above the former speaker. “What’s wrong? Not so loud, now, huh?” she asked in a surprisingly calm voice. He fumbled with his words and was going to speak until she suddenly opened her maw and engulfed his entire body in one go. The nearby crowd screamed as she tilted her head back and swallowed the man with ease. He didn’t taste that good but she didn’t really care.

She was hungry and, at her size, the only food source was the same one that was providing her with life force. She scrambled forward, lying down roughly on the street and unknowingly crushing two fleeing police officers beneath her breasts in the process. Her arm reached out and slammed down behind the crowd. She smirked, lay her chin on the ground and opened her mouth up wide. She then used her other hand to start herding the terrified people unwillingly straight into her mouth by pushing them forward. The masses of people screamed, struggled and begged but it was pointless. One by one out of hundreds, she shoved them into her mouth and swallowed them up in clumped up groups of people.

It surprisingly didn’t take as long as she imagined it would for all the people to be eaten up. She licked her lips and sat up, shifting back as her rear crushed a fire truck and two cars near it into nothing but flat pieces of metal. She then pat her stomach, feeling the many survivors within struggling. It wasn’t long before she started to grow again, taking up so much space that she was struggling to fit between the buildings. As expected, she couldn’t feel them as much at her bigger size but she didn’t mind that. They were food and they would be digested before she got too big, she knew.

She looked back at the park as she wasn’t sure what to do next. The police had long since retreated as she had killed and eaten most that appeared, many of the normal citizens were obviously going to be evacuating and the park and nearby streets were in ruins and covered in the marks left by her giant shoes. She didn’t mind it, truthfully, but all this destruction meant she couldn’t get life force as quickly. As she was thinking on what to do next, she felt her ass pushing on something. She was getting bigger, so her tail and ass were pressing on the building behind her, which was tall and surprisingly thin by buildings’ standards. She huffed and pushed her ass against it, unaware of the people inside of it.

The people inside of that building had watched the destruction she had been causing and were amazed by how ruthless she really was. They couldn’t evacuate the building yet as they all had hoped that the giantess dragon maid would go her own way and give them time to sneak past. When she started pushing her rear into their building, the people in side started to scream and panic. They had no way to deal with this. The building was shaking terribly and it was becoming clear that the foundation of the building was about to give out. They had no way out and it looked as if they were doomed. Very soon after she pushed her ass against the building, Tohru giggled again as she watched it topple over and crash on the street opposite her.

After the building had become rubble, she felt a small surge of life force entering her body as the snake spirit inside of her was letting her know that many people were still in buildings across the city and the lioness spirit was urging her to grow and start a proper rampage. They made good points but she didn’t just want to mindlessly rampage through the city since she didn’t know if she was immune to all damage yet. The bullets before couldn’t hurt her but what about other weaponry? She was already tough before this strange transformation but if something more powerful showed up, she started to feel concerned with her own safety. She couldn’t perish until she had enough life force to revive her owner.

She looked around and spotted her next goal and it woke a new desire that came from the snake spirit themselves. The building she was looking at was a carnival. The best part of this was that the carnival was still running and opposite that was a train station that hurriedly loading people from her part of the city to evacuate. It was obvious that not everyone in the city either knew or believed that she existed, which only meant a lot more fun for her. She first headed towards the carnival, eager to give the people there a surprise. The people at the carnival could feel tremors in the ground but they were only sure of what it was, when she came stepping into view. She unfeelingly crushed a clown flat beneath her shoe immediately upon arrival and pressed on.

She scooped up all the food stalls and the people working on them and tipped them into her hungry maw. She still didn’t chew and swallowed the stalls and people whole, enjoying putting even more into her already churning and gurgling stomach. Once the stalls were taken care of, she looked towards the large rollercoaster that the carnival boasted of. She walked towards it and could see the mortified expressions of the people already riding it. As she approached it, her shoes crushed a lot of the people, cars and buildings below her, reducing anyone in her path into an unidentifiable grime-filled mess. Once at the rollercoaster, she went to a part of that hadn’t been ridden yet and snapped it off casually.

As it was, the people on the rollercoaster would ride right off the rails and plummet to their death but she wasn’t going to go that far. She opened her mouth wide over the spot where the rails ended and waited. Needless to say, the people’s last screams on the ride weren’t because of the speed or heights, it was because their ride went right off the rails, along Tohru’s wet tongue and straight down her throat in a very thin long bulge. Tohru let out a loud burp after, causing a small shockwave before idly stomping out the rest of the carnival. The new desire she had gained wasn’t close to satisfied and she could only feel it growing in neediness.

She turned her attention to the trains as she got a sinister idea. The people on the train leaving the city were unsure of what to make of the situation. The one most horrified by it was the one police officer in his part of the train. He had been one of the very few that had escaped the park. He could still see his comrades that were crushed like bugs or squeezed to death in their vehicles. That and watching some of his still living friends slide down that dragon maid’s throat in small outlined bulges was alarming. He was traumatized, he was aware, but tried not to let it get to him. He relaxed and looked around. The civilians around him were scared as well, he could tell.

A minute later and their train was finally leaving the station. Within the hour, they would be safe somewhere far away from that dragon maid giantess. As he was contemplating what they would do, he noticed everything go dark. At first, he almost freaked out over her looming over the train but that wasn’t the case. They were just entering a tunnel and he was able to lower his guard again safely. There was a mountain beside the city and they’d have to go over through it before they could really make a getaway. It was really dark in the tunnel but there were lights flashing by as they kept moving.

Soon enough the train suddenly shook violently and everything went completely dark. What was…going on? There were no more lights and everything felt strange. The air was very hot and smelled…musky? He could hear the sides of the train groaning as if something was squeezing it from all sides. He wasn’t sure what was going on as he turned on the light from his phone was greeted to the view of a moist and pulsing vaginal wall that was pressed tightly against the side of the train. He didn’t even have time to fully contemplate what was happening before a very loud moan vibrated through the entire train.

From an outside perspective, people could see a giant naked Tohru sitting on the opposite of the tunnel. Her legs were parted, her outfit was pulled up and her panties were missing. The entire small train that had tried to escape the city was primarily inside of her happy sex. She groaned from feeling it so firmly planted inside of her before reaching a finger down and pushing the rest of it in with another quiet moan. The people in the train had nowhere to go and the train was crumbling under the simple pressure from her tight sex baring down on it. She loved hearing the very faint cries of the hundreds of people she sealed within her dripping and excited sex. Without waiting any longer, she started to play with herself.

Her ‘play session’ didn’t last as long as even she imagined it would as she felt herself climax not that long after. When she climaxed, she couldn’t help but pant and clench her sex around the train. The result of her actions was crushing the train into an absolute mesh of humans and metal. No one survived. Whatever remained of the train and people was then washed out by a wave of her sexual fluids that poured both into the same tunnel they had ridden inside of her and pooled like a small lake around the exit of that tunnel. She looked at the sticky remains of the train and her climax combined and giggled. She couldn’t believe how easily she did that as well as how much life force she absorbed in the process. She wasn’t done satisfying her urges, however.

Before she would continue doing that, however, she paid a gaze towards the coast that was so closely tied to the city’s outskirts. After climaxing, she knew she was dirty and in need of a clean, so perhaps the ocean could help her out? She stood up and started to undress. It didn’t take long before her large maid outfit came tumbling down and crushed a few small buildings with it. She was gigantic, at this point in time, and it didn’t appear like her rampage was close to over. She started walking towards the beach, wearing nothing but her bra and panties, which she managed to squeeze back on before it became too small. From what she could see, anything she stopped wearing, wouldn’t grow with her but she didn’t mind.

Not long after, dozens of people on the beaches could see the large giantess that Tohru was moving into the sea. When her foot slammed into the water, it sent arguably large waves crashing all along the city’s beaches. Not only that but it made the ships that were near the coast rock back and forth. The ripples were affecting the fishermen as much as those people on land. It appeared that no matter where you went, you were in danger of being killed by the dragon maid. Despite the danger, however, there were plenty of people taking pictures of her. Her enormous ass was nicely curved and fit sexily into her black panties. Her tail didn’t obstruct most of the great view either. On the other end, her large breasts slightly bounced when she moved too much and watching the giant globes bob within the black bra that was cupping them was a sight that many people couldn’t look away from.

She was being both feared and worshipped by all those that could see her. Once in the sea itself, Tohru sighed with joy as she tried her best to lay down in it. To achieve this, she gripped onto the shore, unknowingly crushing people on the beach beneath her fingers and even knocking a few small buildings over when her hand slipped too far back. After that, she managed to ease herself into the sea, her body able to submerge as she kept her giant chest, shoulders and head above the water. She was taking a short break to work out how much more life force she needed.

Her completely fictional snake and lioness spirit appeared to agree that she would need a few cities worth, at minimum, to even perform the ritual to bring her friend back, never mind if the ritual would be a success. She was confused by the news but knew that she was right, deep-down. She would need more life force than was sensible to actually revive a person and this was the only way she could truly do that. She groaned as, soon after that, she knew she wouldn’t only need a city’s worth of life force but much more than that. Performing the ritual and ensuring it would work were two different things and she didn’t mind squashing a couple of extra cities to achieve that.

As Tohru was planning her next move, she didn’t notice the large army destroyer moving over the water to her destination. It was clear that it intended to attack but, although it expected Tohru to not notice its approach, her gaze soon shifted to it. “Is supposed to be like a bath toy? Sweet” she said as she reached over, grabbed the destroyer and pulled the entire ship out of the water. The crew on the ship had to everything they could not to be thrown around inside of it as Tohru raised it up. “I know just what to do with such a kind ‘gift’ from you military forces” she said softly, poking the top of the destroyer.

After she finished examining it, she dropped it in no other place than between her large breasts. The ship had tried firing off its arsenal but just getting tapped by her finger was enough to crush several of their largest guns. Before they could formulate a secondary plan, they found themselves in between her breasts. They groaned as there didn’t appear any way out of the situation from that point onwards. Their fate wasn’t over yet, however. Tohru looked at the cute ship stuck between her giant breasts as she gripped either side of her breasts and playfully pushed them together, aiming to squash them and it went as she planned. Her breasts easily managed to smash the small ship into pieces between them, converting it into nothing more than a crushed piece of metal, most likely with tiny specks of human remains within it.

Seeing the ship smashed, she fished it out from between her large boobs and flicked it into the sea. “I guess I was a cup more than you could handle” she said with a snicker. She then leaned back once more and continued to relax. She knew this was only the start of all of her destruction. She only hoped, secretly, that her owner could forgive her for all the death and blood she created to bring her back. She smiled and bit her lip. She also hoped she could forgive her for one other thing. The second sin she felt she was guilty of was also related to all the death and suffering she was causing. It was simple and yet sinister.

She was beginning to enjoy it.

 

The End