- Text Size +

[A Commission for Matt]

(Giantess Vore, Mouth-Play, Shrinking and Humiliation)

Mathew Perkins was happy with his life for various different reasons, even if his life had a few flaws in it. The reason he was so happy was because it was the summer holidays and he got to enjoy his time at home in peace. It was the holidays for him, at least. His one sister still had tests and his mother was still working. Thinking about them, he didn’t feel like going out and decided he would lend a hand to his mother instead, since he knew how much she was struggling with work over the holidays. He hoped she would let him help, however, as they hadn’t been doing so well together as of late. They got into a series of fights over him hanging out with friends, staying out late and the fact that his college results didn’t look as good as he promised they would be. She was, no doubt, still boiling since their last fight yesterday but he was sure she would relax more once he offered to help her for the day.

Mathew lived with three other people in his house. Namely, his mother and two sisters. Both his sisters were older than him but not by much and despite being his mother, she was relatively young as well. According to his oldest sister, Cecilia, their mother had a teenage pregnancy and, as a result, she was born. Not long after that, their father agreed to marry her and take care of them, having his second oldest sister, Joanna, and then him. His mother’s name was Zera and she was someone that was difficult to read. It was sometimes very hard to understand what she was thinking but he imagined she did, normally, care about her three children. Despite this, he worried that her ‘care’ was slowly fading with time due to what happened to their father and the results thereafter.

Mathew’s father was a responsible enough person, at first, but was both naïve and ignorant to how most of adulthood was like. The fact that he had three children before he could land a stable job was a big sign of this. Of course, like a lot of irresponsible parents out there, when he realized his mistakes, instead of facing his problems head-on, he fled from them. Mathew was barely 4 years old, when his father ditched them and moved across the country. As a result, his mother, Zera, had to raise them by herself. She did get help from his grandparents but even that was very little compared to how much she had to end up doing by herself.

Mathew didn’t like his father and tried not to think about him. Aside from his unstable relationship with his mother, he was actually on good terms with both his sisters. He loved them dearly and was often trying to be protective of them, despite how much more assertive they were than him. He only felt protective because both his mother and two sisters were absolute bombshells and he didn’t want some random man to take advantage of any of them like his father had done with his mother. Since he was thinking so much on his family, he wondered what they were up to. He rolled out of his bed and headed out of his room. From the windows in his room and the hallway, he could tell that the day was beginning to slide into the evening. It would only be an hour or less before it became completely dark outside. He knew his mother was still at work, so he hoped that she would still return home safely.

As he walked down the hallway on the top floor of their house, he peeked into Cecilia’s room first, since her door was left open by a crack. He could see her working at her desk on homework. She must have been busy because, according to her, she had a major test coming up the following week and she wasn’t going to waste any time not preparing for it. She was a very smart woman, so he wasn’t surprised that his mother constantly compared his own work ethic to hers. It wasn’t his fault that she had no friends and spent even the holidays pouring over books and summarizing work she’d have to do the year after the one she was, currently, going through. All of that aside, she looked like she was doing well enough, for the time being.

Mathew considered himself average-looking, at least in comparison with his sisters. Although Cecilia spent a lot of time studying, she still exercised every morning and had a great figure as a result of that. Even from where he was peeking into her room from the hallway, he could make out that she had large breasts and well-rounded ass, contained comfortably within a pair of tight blue jeans. Her top was black and outlined her large breasts perfectly, as well as her slim waist. She did wear red-rimmed thin glasses while studying and had a black ponytail but this was how she always looked while studying. When she was out with friends or out in public, at all, she let her hair down and wore contacts instead. That aside, she was just barefoot, tapping her feet idly while working.

After examining her so closely, he moved away from the door and continued walking down the hallway to check on the younger of the two sisters, Joanna. Joanna wasn’t the same as Cecilia, he remembered. She was more athletic and did a lot more exercise. She was on some popular local team but he wasn’t invested enough in her life to know much about that. Since she often went out training in the morning and he only really saw her in the afternoons, he rarely had any time to talk to her. They were distant but he was sure she still loved him all the same. Besides, she didn’t exactly have the time, like Cecilia, to focus on what he was doing either, so it all worked out for the best, he figured.

Once he got to Joanna’s room, he peeked in the same way that he did for Cecilia. He was unsure of what to expect her to be doing since he was sure she got back from some midday training only about 30 minutes ago. At first, he couldn’t see anyone in her room and curious about her whereabouts until he noticed steam wafting in from her bathroom. Immediately after he noticed the steam, Joanna walked back into her room with a bath towel over her shoulder and wearing nothing but a red pair of panties and a black bra. Mathew felt himself heavily blushing as, for some unknown reason, he couldn’t tear himself away. He continued to stare and examine her almost more closely than he did with Cecilia. He wasn’t into incest or anything but he wasn’t that close to Joanna and, considering how inexperienced he was with women, seeing the naked body of a beautiful woman was still interesting enough for him to look, regardless of who that gorgeous woman was.

He’d never tell anyone about this, naturally. He couldn’t imagine what kind of freak people would treat him as if he got caught peeping on his sister like this. Aside from her underwear, there were other reasons for why people found Joanna attractive. She preferred wearing shorts that helped to show off her cute and round butt, a short top that didn’t do much to hide her large breasts and exposed her slightly toned stomach a lot, whenever she went out with friends. Unlike Cecilia, Joanna had much longer black hair and she never really did it up. She let it flow past her shoulders and only tied it up when she was in the middle of a match or in some kind of physical game, otherwise, she let it flow freely behind her. Mathew continued watching until she had her back to him and bent over. Seeing her bend over was enough for him as he felt too embarrassed to continue.

He lightly smacked his own cheek and walked off towards the stairs leading to the first floor. What was he thinking? He shook his head as he made a mental note to control his sexual desires better in the future and to avoid checking on his sisters without knocking on their doors first. After having seen Joanna in her underwear, he wanted something to focus on to take his mind off of her. That came in the form of getting something to eat from the kitchen and then watching some television until his mother got home. As he made his way down the stairs to the first floor, he hoped that his mother came home with pizza. She didn’t have a lot of time to cook, so he was hoping she’d get lazy and pick up some fast food on the way back. It wasn’t that he disliked his mother’s cooking but…no, he did dislike it. Just because someone can cook 6 or 7 different dishes doesn’t mean the dish is incredible or that they are an amazing chef, he thought. He mainly only complained because she kept on making the same dishes about a hundred times over and he was sick of it, by now, even if the dishes were decent.

Once he was downstairs, he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Surprisingly, the fridge was overflowing with different ingredients and things and he groaned as he realized this must mean she was going to do a lot of home cooking soon. She probably got some time off and would be using it to make them all dishes during these holidays. He groaned internally and audibly as not only was there a lot of ingredients but there were no snacks or anything other than basic things for him to use such as bread, milk and eggs. He took the loaf of bread out and put it on the kitchen table as he figured he’d probably have to make some sandwiches or something to satisfy his hunger until his mother got home. He was hoping for some light snacks but a sandwich or two would be good enough until his mother brought whatever she had in mind back with her.

As he started to approach the bread, however, he felt and heard his phone ringing in his pocket. He wondered who was calling and checked to see. It was his mother. He didn’t like the fact that she was calling him as he answered the phone, already starting to guess why she would call him. “Yes, Mom?” he asked as he rested his other hand on the loaf, waiting. “You know that Kraft Mac and Cheese I got the other day?” she asked. He agreed that he did, knowing what was coming next. “Good, I want you to get everything ready. I’m being held up on my end for a little while but I’ll be home soon. Just leave the cheese to me and make sure everything else is set by the time I get there. Do you understand?” she asked. He said he did before the call came to an abrupt end with his mother hanging up before he could even say goodbye.

By the sounds of it, it was most likely that she was still very upset since their last bout. He knew that if he messed up the mac and cheese she would be furious. He got out everything that was needed and filled a bowl with macaroni, for example, as part of his preparations. He laid everything out before he went further since he wanted to make sure he had everything necessary before he continued. The last thing he wanted to do was upset his mother further and if she came home to find that her instructions hadn’t been followed to the letter, she’d probably give him hell for it. As he was arranging everything, however, he noticed something strange. On the one shelf, nearly out of view of most of the kitchen, he saw something he hadn’t seen before. It was a small vial of something.

Not sure what this could be, he took it off of the shelf and examined it. The vial was clean and didn’t appear to have been on dusty shelf for that long. Within the vial was a strange purple glowing liquid that sloshed around from the light movements of his hand holding the vial. On the vial was also the sticker of a purple cloud. How odd, he thought, as he wondered why either his mother or two sisters would get something like this and leave it in the kitchen. He was about to put it back in place to avoid gaining one of his family member’s fury but that’s when he heard a distinct ‘crack’. He went a bit pale as he looked down to see the vial was cracked and some of the strange purple liquid was leaking out.

He was about to cry out but he couldn’t. Something was stopping his voice from emitting from his mouth. At first, he didn’t understand what was going on until he noticed that the purple liquid wasn’t only leaking out from the vial but also being absorbed into his skin and body. It was becoming obvious that whatever this stuff was that it was making it impossible for him to speak or even make any noise from his vocal cords was not something he should be messing with. He considered that it may be some kind of poison but he didn’t feel any discomfort or pain. It just felt like it was making strange changes to his body, so the first thing he would do, he thought, was put the vial down and get his sisters to help him.

It was from that point, however, that things became much weirder for him. The first thing he noticed was that the vial wasn’t a solid anymore. He was confused by this revelation as he watched the vial turn into a gas and start to fade away, disappearing into thin air. He played it off as a hallucination as he noticed that all the purple liquid that had spilled onto his hand was gone. Making sure to keep his balance, he leaned over the table and held onto it tightly. He couldn’t believe something like this was happening. He had planned to spend his holidays in relative peace, behaving and possibly even helping his sisters where he could but all of that was out of the window, now, as he wasn’t even sure he’d survive making it to the stairs in his current state.

He felt his body heating up rapidly, his vision going blurry and his arms and legs weak and wobbly. It was as if his bones had become rubbery and his body was softening up. He couldn’t explain all of these strange changes to his biology before the most frightening one occurred. He could feel a strange numbness that was spreading up his legs from his feet and over his waist. It wasn’t long before his entire body was numb and following that, he felt his vision was getting darker and more faded. It wasn’t long before his sight faded black and he lost all consciousness. The last thing he remembered before passing out was him falling towards something, with the last image being of macaroni.

When Mathew woke up, he felt both sore and very confused. From what he could tell, he was relatively okay since that bizarre experience before but he was unsure of where he had ended up. From what he could tell, he was laying on and among giant macaroni in a very familiar looking bowl. He couldn’t believe it but reality, eventually, settled in. He had been shrunken down and landed inside the very bowl of macaroni that he was preparing for his mother before. Was that what that strange purple liquid was?! Was it some kind of shrinking potion? He imagined it must be the case, considering the strange situation he found himself in. Still, he wasn’t that scared, despite only being half an inch tall.

He figured that the reason he felt no fear must have been because of the liquid as well. He was still scared, though, he corrected himself, but it was severely dampened, to the point where his situation was almost acceptable for him, emotionally. Perhaps this was a side-effect to make sure the person that the potion shrunk would remain mentally stable after going through the transformation? He imagined that must be the case before he stood up and realized that because he was so small, there was no way for him to climb out of the bowl. He would be stuck there until help arrived and he could only hope that the help realized he was here. From where the bowl was positioned, he was glad to see that he could peek out of the kitchen window and see what time it roughly was by the light outside. Considering he could see the night sky, it must have been at least an hour or more since he passed out. Aside from seeing that it was night, the only other thing he could tell in his new position was that all of his clothing was missing.

Seeing how he had shrunken so rapidly and easily down to such a size so quickly, he wondered if the vial wasn’t something scientific but, instead, something supernatural. He didn’t like to explain what happened to him as just something magical but what other choice did he have? What acted as further proof of this was the fact that his clothes appeared to have vanished and he could still vaguely remember the vial itself turning into a thin smoke before disappearing outright as well. The thing he still couldn’t grasp was why it was in his family’s kitchen to begin with. He imagined it was either something belonging to his family or left there by some outside trickster. He would have continued pointlessly theorizing until he was interrupted by something.

Something large was approaching the kitchen and by the heavy footfalls of it, it must have been one of his still normal-sized family members, although, at that moment, they would have to be absolutely gigantic in comparison to his shrunken size. At first, he was conflicted over which family member he wanted to see. The reason for this was because his sisters might investigate the stuff laying out and spot him but if his mother came, she’d probably be so upset and frustrated, she’d just continue to make the dish without realizing he was stuck among the macaroni. He really hoped he didn’t end up regretting picking up that vial as he waited to see who it was that walked into view.

Naturally, his luck was horrible as none other than a very upset looking mother walked into view. Zera was annoyed that her troublesome son hadn’t done the one job she had given him for the entire day. She remembered that she had even taken out the trash that morning and done the dishes herself, so why couldn’t he do this one thing for her, she fumed. She quickly continued making the dish that he failed to complete for her. She only wanted him to get everything ready but it looked like she was going to have to both get it ready as well as make the actual dish itself. Meanwhile, Mathew was screaming at the top of his lungs to get her attention but his voice was quieter than even the smallest whisper to her.

From his perspective, he could see his mother in more terrifying scale and detail than he was hoping to. His mother, like his two sisters was a very beautiful woman. She had deep blue eyes as opposed to the hazel eyes of all her children and black hair that was curly as opposed to how her daughters’ hair was straight. Her curly hair went up to her shoulders and her hair, pretty face and eyes aside, her figure was also worthy of notice. She always exercised on the weekends and after many years, her effort clearly showed. She had long legs, an ass slightly larger than her daughters’ but still just as round and firm looking. Her breasts were also larger than her daughters’ and she had no problem showing this off in the business attire she was wearing. She had two buttons on her shirt undone and even Mathew could make out the giant cleavage she exposed by doing such a thing.

If it wasn’t his own mother, he may have been transfixed by such a view but watching her enormous chest hover over him was more scary than appealing. He almost worried that if she leaned forward too much, she might crush him against the macaroni. Thankfully, the bowl was large enough that he didn’t think that was actually possible but watching her large chest move so easily above him only kept reminding him of how easily he could be squished or erased from view. Still, he wasn’t done yet. He would try everything he could to get out of this predicament in one piece. For the time being that would mean hoping up and down on a large piece of macaroni, waving his arms and begging for his mother to help him as loudly as he could. He still got no response from her, unfortunately. She was too focused on the dish she was making and was partially daydreaming about the work she still had to complete back at her office.

While moving to the next step of making this dish for her children, she did actually notice a slight movement in the corner of her eye. She paused and looked over to where Mathew was. She was surprised to see that there was some kind of small…bug? She was annoyed that a bug had gotten into the macaroni she was going to add to her dish and so she reached over to pluck the thing up and crush it. She couldn’t imagine how gross it would be to eat a bug with their dinner and she, for one, absolutely refused to do such a thing. Before she picked up the bug, however, she paused once more, her fingers hovering over the ball as she saw the bug was…trembling? Since when did bugs act so weird? She took a closer look as she started to realize she wasn’t looking at a bug but something else entirely.

Mathew was relieved, at first, when he noticed his mother’s large eyes settling on him. He imagined she would save him, now, as he noticed her large hand moving towards him. He quickly changed his perspective, however, since she had a disgusted look on her face and that could only mean one thing for someone at his size. She wasn’t about to save him but crush him! He knew he couldn’t hide under the macaroni in time to avoid her fingers and there was nowhere in the bowl for him to effectively run to. All he could do was cower and tremble as her large fingers slowly began to descend towards him. He screamed out before he noticed the fingers stop short of him and hovered above the bowl. He wasn’t sure what was going on but looked to his mother’s face to see recognition in her eyes. By her expression, he imagined she must have worked out it was him.

He felt a huge wave of relief wash over him as he knew he wasn’t in danger any longer. He even watched her hand move away as she leaned in to look at him closer. He waved at her politely and pointed at his own head to make sure she understood that it was him. She leaned back and appeared astonished at his situation. Since she both confirmed it was him and knew he was still alive, even at this strange size, she would no doubt help him, right? That wasn’t the case, unfortunately. Zera took one good look at her shrunken son, confused at his situation, before she started to look around. Mathew wasn’t sure why she was looking around but once she confirmed that there was no one around her she gave him an evil smile that sent a chill down his body.

His fear was dampened since becoming so small but seeing his mother smile like that was such an overpowering fear that even he couldn’t help but shiver at the sight of it. Once she had confirmed that no one was around for sure, he watched with confusion as she went about and continued making the dinner like nothing had happened. Why wasn’t she helping him? He was confused until he realized what was going on. She wasn’t seriously considering leaving him in the macaroni for when she prepared the dinner? He quickly realized this might very well be the case as she had finished nearly everything. All that was left for his mother to do was make the cheese and add the macaroni to it. He could see her stirring the cheese in a hot pan and she even paused to shoot him an evil smirk.

Zera was surprised, herself, by what she had discovered. For some reason she didn’t know, her son had shrunken down to such an unbelievably small size. She didn’t really care how or why but she was going to use this opportunity to make her life easier. She was so sick of being the single parent of three children as it was eating a hole in her wallet and she barely had anything close to savings as a result of her situation. At the same time, she was at the point where she loathed her son as well. He was lazy and never listened to what she ordered him to do. Not only was that the case but her son reminded her a lot of her husband that abandoned her. Getting rid of a reminder of the man that ditched her and a lazy mouth to feed was something she had no problem doing. She decided that if he didn’t want to complete the dinner, she would make him ‘complete’ the dinner for his two sisters.

Mathew was starting to get into a state. The reason for this was relatively simple. Whatever side-effect that was dampening his fear before was starting wear off. He couldn’t believe the timing as it made the situation he was in even more horrifying. As he was desperately trying to think of ways out of this situation, he noticed his mother’s large and red nail-painted slender fingers gripping the bowl he was in. The bowl shook as she lifted it into the air and he was able to get a better view of her face. He didn’t need anyone to explain it to him about what she was going to do next. He tried crying out to her but even if she could hear him, he knew she wouldn’t be listening to him.

Zera was stirring a pan of hot cheese mixed with a number of others things she added to make it taste even better with the macaroni. She was about to add the macaroni but paused to look down at the bowl and giggle at the panicked sight of her son. Was this really her son, however? Since he was so small, it was more like he was a bug and who cares about bugs? She knew she was going to enjoy doing this more than she should. She stirred the cheese up some more and before adding the macaroni took one last look around the kitchen to make sure no one was watching her. Once she was sure that there were no observers, she happily tilted the macaroni over, watching it slide down and into the pan of hot cheese waiting for it.

Mathew let out a shriek as he plummeted towards the ocean of yellow and hot sticky cheese that was waiting for him in the pan. He was worried he’d be burned up the moment he came into contact with it but he was surprised to find that when he wasn’t immediately submerged by the falling large pieces of macaroni around them that he was halfway into the cheese and, although it was very warm, it wasn’t scolding or burning his body. He realized that another benefit to shrinking was some kind of resistance to heat? He could clearly see that nearby parts of the sea of cheese was bubbling but, again, he wasn’t being harmed by it, which was a blessing for someone in his situation, he knew. Seeing how he wasn’t being harmed, he wondered if he could hope again to escape this terrible situation. That was until he remembered the large wooden spoon that his mother had in the pan near him.

Zera was also surprised to still be able to see her son in the cheese and left unharmed. He wasn’t wiggling or struggling and she came to a similar conclusion as him that whatever had made him so small was also protecting him from danger. She gave a giggle as she wouldn’t let him stay that way for long. Immediately after checking up on him, she started to stir the pan, mixing up the cheese and macaroni while ignoring her son and tilting her head back to shout. “Cecilia and Joanna! Come down! Dinner’s ready!” she yelled as she continued to stir the dish. She hoped her daughters could hear her as she knew that Joanna sometimes put her headphones on and that made it near impossible for her to hear anyone.

Meanwhile, Mathew went from happy that the cheese couldn’t hurt him, to struggling for his life again as the gigantic wooden spoon near him started to move. The spoon tore through the mac and cheese with ease, causing the entire pan’s contents to mix and spin from its force alone. He couldn’t escape the influence of the spoon, however, as the new and powerful current of cheese quickly swept over him. He did his best but this wasn’t like water. With water, you could swim up and get air but with such thick cheese flowing over him, it was hard to move his limbs, never mind keeping his head up for air. As his mother continued to stir the pan, he did his best not drown but it was clearly a losing battle. Only a few minutes later, the last of him slipped under the sea of sticky yellow and from anyone looking at the pan, at that moment, it would have looked like any other mac and cheese dish would.

As Zera continued stirring, she could hear both her daughters on their way down the stairs and turned to wave and smile at them, greeting them. Mathew wasn’t doing so well, however, as he couldn’t see anything and could feel himself being washed around within the sea of cheese that he had the misfortune of being inside. He, eventually, felt himself slam against something solid as he realized it must be one of the pieces of macaroni. He held onto it tightly as the giant stirring continued and prayed that he could get out of this situation. As for breathing, he was surprised by how he wasn’t struggling. The reason for this was an expanded lung capacity, he realized. Was this shrinking potion some kind of performance booster with the side-effect of shrinking someone down? He had to be careful, however, as he worried that his ability to hold his breath for so long would fade just the same way his fear dampener had.

After what felt like forever, the stirring, finally, came to an abrupt stop. He felt himself stuck in the cheese, now, like he was buried in a huge pile of wet mud. Using whatever strength he had left, he knew he would have to get out of this cheese if he had any hope of escaping. Slowly and with a lot of effort, he started to climb out of the sticky and yellow mess as best he could. Eventually, after a few more minutes had passed, his head popped back out of the cheese and he breathed in a nice breath of fresh air. Everything smelled strongly of cheese but he didn’t care. He managed to get his one arm loose as well and wiped his face clear of the sticky cheese so he could see what was going on.

Mathew sat in the pan of finished mac and cheese that was being held by his mother. She was speaking to her two daughters and they were all having a fat chat about any number of things. At that very moment, it seemed like they were discussing how difficult Cecilia’s test next week would be and no one was paying attention to the mac and cheese itself. They must be waiting for it to cool down before his mother served it, he realized. “I’m sure you’ll do well, Cecilia. You’re the best student I’ve ever seen. Mommy is proud of you” she said in a playfully teasing voice as Joanna teased her too and even Cecilia laughed at how silly her mother sounded. “Sure, whatever you say, Mom” she replied before they continued talking. A minute or so later, Mathew still wasn’t free and the food was beginning to cool to a reasonable temperature, at least by his mother’s standard. “You’ll do even better in your food if you remember not to skip out on any of your meals, Young Lady” she emphasized as she reached for a large spoon she kept aside for serving the mac and cheese.

Mathew was worried that this was it for him but, to his surprise, his mother didn’t dish him out. Instead, she put the pan down on a metal tray, sitting on the table, along with the spoon and told her daughters to take as much as they liked. “I already ate something on the way back from work. You two dig in. Oh, Mathew’s had his food as well, so don’t worry about him” she explained, excusing his absence by saying that he went to bed early. “Thanks and will do, Mom” said Joanna, giving a short yawn as she reached for the pan and spoon first. They both already had their plates, so serving was the only thing they both had left to do. Mathew trembled once again as he couldn’t budge from where he was.

Since the cheese had cooled to an extent, the less warm it was, the more it would solidify and it was at a point that he couldn’t break free from it any longer. All he could do was watch as Joanna lowered her giant spoon and scooped up a huge chunk of the mac and cheese, dumping it on her plate. She took two scoops and handed it over to Cecilia. He was mortified by just how much of the mac and cheese around him had been taken. He could even see the bottom of the pan as a result of the two large scoops. He was worried, as a result, by just how much Cecilia would take as well. Since he was able to narrowly miss being scooped up the first time, he was sure that Cecilia would be the one that got him for dinner.

Thankfully, Cecilia scooped up a lot as well but missed him. He was thankful as he and a lot of the remaining mac and cheese were left untouched in the pan and placed back in the middle of the kitchen table. He was safe, for the time being, as he focused back on escaping. He would do anything to get out of this mess, he knew, looking up and towards his mother standing behind Cecilia. He was confused by what she was doing but since Joanna and Cecilia weren’t looking at her and beginning to eat, she locked eye contact with her shrunken son and gave him a small wave and lick of her lips in an obnoxious way to let him know he would end up as nothing more than food for one of his beautiful sisters.

He paled at the sight and even the still slightly warm cheese couldn’t stop him from feeling cold. He kept struggling to get free as his mother continued to chat to his two older sisters as if nothing had happened. “Are you two enjoying the food?” she asked as they both nodded. Joanna licked a piece of cheese off of her own lower lip and swallowed it. “I’ll be honest, Mom, it’s absolutely the best when it’s so cheesy” she explained. “Agreed” said Cecilia. “Right? The cheesier the better, Mom” said Joanna with confidence, all of them smiling and chuckling softly over how Joanna absolutely loved mac and cheese. It was her favourite dish, which was why she had taken more than Cecilia, even then, however, she often ate more than Cecilia and even Mathew. All her exercise demanded the larger amount of calories.

Focusing back on Mathew, he was in a fairly bad predicament. He couldn’t move or even feel his legs, in his current situation. He gave up struggling as he was slowly beginning to accept that he couldn’t escape on his own. What he needed was for one of his older sisters to notice him and set him free. Since her mother was obviously doing this without telling them, they were unlikely to side with her, should they discover him in this situation. He waited and conserved his energy as he waited for the chance to show one of them that he was in the mac and cheese, in the meantime, however, all he could do was listen to them talking about holiday plans, work and Cecilia’s test for about the fourth time. He was slowly beginning to remember why he preferred to eat alone in his bedroom. As he listened, however, his eyes couldn’t help but drift to Joanna.

Watching Joanna eat from his perspective was both interesting and horrifying for someone as big as he was. He watched her as she lowered her large spoon. Since the mac and cheese was warm and decently made, the spoon sunk into it without issue and she was able to separate a specific chunk of it with relative ease. Once the piece of mac and cheese was on her spoon, she would slowly raise it up to her mouth. From there, he watched her enormous and large lips slowly open up and expose her mouth to the waiting food. After that, she would slip the spoon inside and pull it out while leaving the piece of mac and cheese in her mouth. After the mouthful was secured in her mouth, he watched her chew it idly but thoroughly, worrying him that he would be chewed into mush, should she eat the piece of mac and cheese he was in.

After she finished chewing it, she would idly swallow it down with an audible ‘glurk’ and he could make out the very small bulge of chewed up mac and cheese sliding down her throat. The bulge was something he couldn’t take his eyes away from as he watched it making smooth progress down her neck until it reached her large breasts. He then watched it slowly disappear behind her breasts as he imagined after that it would plop into her stomach and be digested. The entire process was something people often overlooked while eating and didn’t really care about but for someone that was about to become potential dinner for one of his older sisters, the sight scared him more than anything else in his entire life. Seeing how she was looking at her food while eating, he was both for and against Joanna scooping up the last piece of mac and cheese with him in it. He was for it because she was more likely to see him but if she didn’t, he was worried that he’d be chewed up as a result.

“You can have the last of it, Joanna. I’m full already” said Cecilia as she thanked her mother for the meal and got up. Cecilia said this but both Joanna and her mother noticed most of her meal was untouched. She put her plate by the sink and quickly left after, Mathew was only able to see her jeans-covered ass making its way up the stairs from where he was. He didn’t like that it was the last possible thing he saw of his one older sister but he had much bigger things to worry about than that. Joanna appeared delighted that she got to eat the rest. “May I?” she asked her mother, not wanting eat up the rest in case she wanted some. Zera gave her permission to finish off the mac and cheese as she went off to slowly and carefully do the dishes, keeping an eye on the mac and cheese and Joanna. He imagined she wanted to watch his demise and he couldn’t help but wish he could get his revenge on her.

Joanna was happy to have the rest of the mac and cheese to herself as she finished off her plate and put the pan itself in front of her! He could, now, see his sister towering over him. The sight of his massive sister looking down at him and licking her lips slowly sent yet another shiver through his body. He started to scream for attention but it was obvious after a few seconds that she couldn’t hear him. He realized that screaming was useless but at least he still had his arm free. He started to wave his arm around wildly but her expression didn’t change as her spoon came down and scooped up a large chunk of mac and cheese beside him. Since he was so much closer, he was hoping to be seen but also had to endure hearing his sister’s loud chewing and swallowing up close.

The sounds of her eating her food didn’t ease the panic he was going through at how she hadn’t managed to see him yet. Regardless, he kept struggling as more and more of the mac and cheese was being eaten up. After what felt like an eternity, he got too tired to keep waving his warm about wildly and waited until she scooped him up. If she did that, he’d be closer to her face and, hopefully, she could either hear him from there or at least notice something moving her food. Unfortunately for him, however, that wouldn’t be the case. Joanna wasn’t focusing on her food as much as before since she only had one last piece left and she had an idea for what she wanted to do with it.

Mathew wasn’t sure why but Joanna pulled out her phone and started to fiddle on it. He knew as well that he was in the last piece of the mac and cheese and that he was either going to be saved or be dinner in the next little while. He could feel his mother snickering and watching him far off and by one of the kitchens counters as she was waiting to watch his fate be sealed. Still, she would have to wait a while longer as Joanna didn’t get off her phone and, instead, continued texting and going through apps. It was clear she was going to do something before she enjoyed the final piece of her mac and cheese but Mathew couldn’t work out what that was going to be.

Since he was in such an awkwardly high position on the last chunk of mac and cheese, he was just able to make out what she was doing on her phone. She was texting her friends and asking them about their days and such. He didn’t think it was really the time to do that when you still hadn’t finished your dinner but it became evident why she was talking to them, when she asked a group of her friends if she should do anything with the last piece of mac and cheese she had, such as how she could possibly take a good picture of her eating it. The response from her friends was overwhelming positive as she started getting relayed a series of instructions on different poses and such she could take with the mac and cheese before she ate it up. Eager to impress them, she started debating with them which one she should do. Eventually, she settled on the three poses she figured were the best. The three poses was, in itself, a strange trend going across social media.

He didn’t like the sound of these ‘three poses’ but he couldn’t do anything about it. The first thing that Joanna did was reach down with her massive spoon once again and scoop up the last part of her dinner along with her small and shrunken brother. He cried out as he was lifted up and brought towards her giant face. She was smiling brightly at the mac and cheese as she absolutely loved this stuff. She really wished her mother would make more of it but she rarely did. After he was lifted up to her face with the mac and cheese, Joanna switched her camera on with her phone and started to position it for the first picture. Since she was so focused on the camera and her own position, Mathew quickly realized that she may be far too distracted to notice him and he was right. He screamed as loud as he could and flailed his arm around but she didn’t react, at all. In fact, she looked at the last piece of mac and cheese as if she was about to start drooling over it.

Apparently, she couldn’t tell Mathew was in the mac and cheese because so much cheese was on top of him that he was perfectly disguised among the rest of her food and there was no way that anyone was going to be able to tell he was in her food, especially, not her. It was difficult for Mathew to swallow but it appeared that, to Joanna, he wasn’t a bug or a brother. He was just another piece of her favourite cheesy dish and she couldn’t wait to eat him up. He struggled fruitlessly as she opened her mouth wide for him and the rest of the mac and cheese. Apparently, the first of the poses required that he be in her mouth. He watched as her enormous lips parted and he got a blast of her hot and humid breath right in his face. The rest of the view didn’t reassure him either. He could see long sticky strands of her saliva in various places in her mouth and watched as her giant, healthy and powerful tongue moved around in her mouth reminding him several times over that he was going to be nothing more than food.

After he got a good view of her mouth, his sister decided it was time he got an even closer look of it. She brought the spoon closer before sliding it into her mouth. He felt himself inside the hot, wet and large cavern as he watched her mouth close while she was pulling the spoon out. Her large lips made sure the spoon could retract but he and the rest of her dinner were forced to stay behind and relax on top of her tongue, for the time being. The good news was that he was able to free more of his upper body thanks to her hot breath but the bad news was that he was still coated in cheese, making him unrecognizable, his legs were still stuck firmly in the cheese and he felt himself being shaken about with her large tongue moving beneath him, making it difficult to concentrate. He couldn’t see a thing but by how easily Joanna was moving him around in her mouth, he had no hope of escaping his current situation and hoped some miracle would save him.

Not long after he entered her mouth, however, light, thankfully, returned. She was opening her mouth and he remembered that she was doing this to take a picture, which meant he didn’t have to fear being chewed up yet. She extended her tongue slightly and showed off the food in her mouth as she took a picture of it. While this was occurring, Mathew was scrambling and struggling as much as he could to hopefully break free and get out of there. As he was struggling, he couldn’t help but notice that one other person was fully aware of his situation and even chuckling at it. He could see his mother looking at him in his big sister’s mouth. She was chuckling and gave him a small wave goodbye as Joanna finished taking the right picture and began to close her mouth again. He watched her lips and teeth seal shut swiftly after that.

He had been hoping he could break free and possibly jump out of her mouth and land on something like her boobs but it was all over, he imagined. There was no way he could get out of her mouth, now. Just as he thought things couldn’t get any worse, he heard the familiar sound of her large teeth slamming together. She was chewing her food! He screamed and panicked as the very piece of macaroni he was on was being shifted towards Joanna’s teeth and it looked like he was about to be chewed up with the rest of her dinner. He closed his eyes as he found himself right below her raised molar and braced for the moment when he would be crushed. As her molar came down, he was certain of his death but it never came.

To his surprise, he was still in one piece. The reason for this was the very same piece of macaroni he was stuck to. As hard as he could see his sister pressing down on it with her teeth, it wasn’t budging. It appeared that the piece of macaroni he was stuck to was stale or something of that nature, meaning it wouldn’t break no matter how hard his sister bit down on it. He could hear her groan all around him as a temporary moment of relief washed over him. He was glad that he was lucky enough to be stuck to a stale piece of macaroni. How it survived the cooking process must have been luck as well. He heard Joanna groan even louder when the piece of macaroni really wouldn’t break. As she moved him back on top of her large wet tongue, he was hoping she would give up and take him out of her mouth, before dropping him back down on the plate or something like that. His hope was beginning to return! She then flicked him and the rest of the mac and cheese towards her throat.

He didn’t have time to register what was happening before him and the rest of the chunk of mac and cheese were at the back of his sister’s mouth. He couldn’t believe this was happening. He tried to scream but nothing came out. It wasn’t because of the purple liquid from before, however. It was because he was choking on some saliva that had flown into his mouth. As he cleared it, he turned to look down his sister’s throat. It was like a deep dark tunnel and he was nervous because he was practically dangling over the edge of it. What was more was the fact that she wasn’t swallowing. She was holding the food at the back of her mouth and he could hear a hum of pleasure. She must have been savouring the taste before she swallowed it down next. He could feel her hot breath washing over him before his world rumbled around him. He wasn’t sure what was happening but she slid the chunk of mac and cheese back away from her throat before her mouth opened and light shone in. The cool air collided with him as he was unsure of what was going on.

Carefully, Joanna removed him from her mouth with the rest of the mac and cheese. He wasn’t sure what she was doing but they were still in the kitchen together and their mother had since already left. She must have been satisfied after seeing him be put in her mouth. For some reason, Joanna was giggling as she placed him and the chunk of mac and cheese on a small plate before scooping up some other parts of the leftover mac and cheese and pouring it around the part she took out her mouth. He had no idea what this bizarre arrangement was for as she soon picked up the plate after that, looked over it again and started walking up stairs with a clean spoon. Mathew was happy that he had escaped being Joanna’s food but why did she take him out of her mouth?

From what he could tell, she had put the other pieces of mac and cheese over the piece he was in to disguise the fact that she had chewed up his chunk of the mac and cheese. His first thought was that she had done all of this so that she could go to her room and take even more time to savour her meal but that quickly changed as she was approaching Cecilia’s room instead of her own. His second thought was that she was just going to brag about her meal to Cecilia and gobble it up in front of her. She once did that before when she got some chocolate cake from a friend. She went both to his room and Cecilia’s room and swallowed up all the cake in front of them without sharing any of it. Unfortunately, both thoughts were stupid and she was actually planning something else entirely, which he would soon discover.

Upon entering Cecilia’s room, Joanna quietly closed the door behind her and walked over to where her sister was relaxing in bed. She was flicking through her phone and didn’t react to Joanna entering. She went over to her bed and sat down next to her. Again, she didn’t react as Joanna started to gently poke her cheek until she got a response. “Ugh…what do you want, Joanna?” she asked, lowering her phone and looking at her. “I know you’ve been hiding it from Mom but I know you can’t keep lying to me. You’re on a diet, again, aren’t you?” she asked as she put the plate of mac and cheese on her lap. Cecilia glanced at the food but didn’t notice Mathew the same as Joanna failed to. “So…what of it? Why do you care what I eat?” she asked. “Of course I care! You’re my big sister. You already have such a great figure, so I won’t let you starve yourself because your self-esteem got so low” she said, her voice filled with supposed concern for her sister’s health.

“I appreciate the words but is that why you brought that?” she asked, pointing at the mac and cheese, getting a cheerful smile and nod from Joanna. “I wanted to show you just how much I care about you, so…here you go. I’ll let you eat up the last part of the mac and cheese. You need at least a little more than what you ate earlier, you know?” she said politely, putting the plate of mac and cheese on Cecilia’s lap. Cecilia looked touched by the gesture but Mathew looked traumatized by it. So this was what Joanna was scheming? She sometimes did pull pranks and this had to be one of them. He guessed that she was full from eating as much mac and cheese as she did and probably something else she ate on the way back home. Since she was so stuffed, she must have decided to take out the chunk of chewed up mac and cheese and serve it to their sister as a prank. It was unlikely she would tell her sister what she had done until days or even weeks later and with how she disguised it, he doubted there was any way Cecilia would notice it was once in Joanna’s mouth.

“To be honest, I was going to do a silly three poses thing with the food but I backed out cause I thought it was too silly for something with my reputation” she remarked. “Three poses?” asked Cecilia. “Yeah, a couple of my friends suggested I take pictures of my food in three different ways to get a lot of social media attention. Wait a second…couldn’t we do that for you?!” she asked excitedly. “W-what?” asked Cecilia as Joanna went on to explain. Joanna didn’t have that many friends, so the plan was simple. She could raise her self-esteem by getting some compliments through Joanna’s social media by posting pictures of her doing the three poses instead of her. “I didn’t want to do it because I thought it was silly after the first pose but I think it would suit you better, since it would suit your vibe more than my serious professional one” she explained as best she could. Mathew remembered that she did only do the first pose. Was she going to coach Cecilia through the three poses instead? At first, he was sure she would immediately refuse…until she agreed to it without hesitation, sparking surprise and confusion from Mathew.

Cecilia was always far more shy about people and social media than Joanna. The fact that she agreed must mean she really was desperate for recognition and attention. Perhaps all those lonely hours studying and watching silly videos online had gotten to her more than even he realized. The two sisters quickly discussed what they were going to be doing while he continued his never-ending goal to escape. Once again, however, he did not find luck. The cheese that was holding his lower body had hardened again due to the cold and left him stuck once again. He tried to break it apart with his fists but no amount of force that he could muster at his small size was enough to break him free from such a terrible prison. What’s worse was that he didn’t have much time. He looked up and could see Cecilia’s spoon, freshly donated by Joanna, was descending towards him.

Unlike with Joanna, the first chunk of mac and cheese that Cecilia scooped up with her spoon, contained Mathew in it. Like Joanna, however, she mistook their younger brother for a delicious piece of cheesy macaroni. “I really do love it when it’s so cheesy. I know we both do but this has even more cheese than usual” she stated confidently as she lifted it up higher and closer to her mouth. “Mom’s the best. Okay, so, for the first pose, you need to put it in your mouth and take a photo of it resting in there. Try to open your mouth as wide as you can while doing it” she explained. Cecilia was nodding along as Mathew was shaking his head and then screaming as he watched Cecilia opening her mouth and bringing him towards it.

He watched the spoon and the chunk he was on be slid inside of his other sister’s mouth. He couldn’t see Jonna’s face but he could imagine the look that she had while this was happening. The spoon was retracted as Cecilia’s breath was the one, now, flowing over him and he felt thin strands of her saliva sticking to him. Along with the thin strands, drops of her sticky and thick saliva continued to drop down on top of him. It must be true that Cecilia was hiding her hunger at dinner because she was salivating over the food in her mouth more than Joanna was and she loved this food more than anyone. If she didn’t like pranks so much, he knew he’d already be in her belly. Once he was securely resting in her mouth, he watched her mouth close and shroud him in darkness. He was left to stew in the wet and hot environment for a short while as Joanna was explaining something further about the first pose but he couldn’t hear it from where he was.

Soon enough, however, he watched her teeth and lips part. He was thankful for the fresh air as he could only smell her compressed air while trapped in Cecilia’s mouth. Joanna’s breath didn’t really have a scent but Cecilia’s smelled kind of like mint. She must have been chewing gum earlier, he imagined. Since he could see the outside world again, he could see Joanna holding Cecilia’s phone and she kept giving her instructions on how to position the mac and cheese in her mouth. “More to the centre and open your mouth wider” said Joanna. Cecilia obliged with her orders and Mathew felt himself moved accordingly. He watched Joanna take a picture of the mac and cheese he was stuck in and that was doused with a mixture of her own saliva and Cecilia’s. It was a gross prank but it was sure to annoy Cecilia later on, which was Joanna’s only goal. After the picture, Mathew started to fear the next step but also noticed something concerning. They were being watched.

Standing in the doorway of Cecilia’s room was none other than their mother. Zera was leaning against the door frame and since the sisters were so occupied, neither of them noticed her watching them, she was given a peaceful as well as silent front row seat to what was going on. She blew Mathew a cheeky kiss as he watched her staring at his demise. She was clearly taking pleasure in watching how his unaware sisters were about to swallow him up. The time had, finally, come, it seemed as Cecilia was told the next pose required her to move the mac and cheese all the way to the back of her mouth. She obeyed and shifted the mac and cheese closer to her throat while closing her mouth. He was left in the dark and trembled as his legs were loosening up but it was long since passed the time that would have allowed him to escape. The worst part was that since the mac and cheese was ‘soggy’ for Cecilia, she was just going to swallow it without chewing.

It was bad news because it gave him less time to come up with a way to escape this disaster. Although the dark didn’t allow him to see, he could tell that he was, once again, hovering over the edge and was right above his sister’s throat. Before she swallowed, however, she opened her mouth to speak. “So I’m supposed to wait until it’s halfway down my throat?” she asked curiously. Her speaking caused a lot of shaking and noise to echo around in her throat and mouth as he struggled to keep his concentration in all of the noise. He could hear Joanna telling her to just do it and that was followed by Cecilia quietly agreeing. She appeared hesitant to do whatever was going to happen for the second pose but he was even more hesitant and then shocked as she tilted her head back and swallowed.

He and the rest of the mac and cheese slid into Cecilia’s throat with ease. The chunk wasn’t that large compared to his giant sisters and so she had no issue with her tight throat muscles squeezing him down. He imagined he would go straight down to his death in his sister’s stomach but that wasn’t the case. Halfway down her throat, he felt himself stop. He wasn’t sure what was going on as he was still being squeezed tightly by the throat muscles but he could both feel his descent had stopped completely and that there was still enough room all around him for Cecilia to breathe. It took him several minutes to figure out that Cecilia herself had stopped his descent and the reason being that it was all for the second pose.

Zera was unsure of what her daughters were doing so she was just as surprised as Mathew by what was happening. She was still unnoticed but she didn’t make a noise as she wanted to watch whatever was happening play out. Cecilia had her hand by her throat. “Is this good, Sis?” she asked, her throat struggling to speak and breathe effectively. She was having a lot of trouble with what she was doing but she was still pulling it off enough to get a very excited giggle from Joanna. “That’s perfect! Just hold it like that while I take the picture, okay?” she said, getting the phone ready again. What was happening was that the mac and cheese that Cecilia had eaten was resting in her throat. It made a small bulge but it was just barely large enough for her to hold it in place with her finger.

Mathew could feel her tight throat muscles squeezing around the mac and cheese and his body. It was incredibly hot and he could barely move around, even as he felt his legs, finally, getting free of the wretched cheese. It wouldn’t make a difference, unfortunately, as there was nowhere for him to go but down. Despite how his fate was sealed, he was amazed by how trapped he really was. He was on the verge of bursting into tears as he felt himself still held firmly in place and could barely hear himself think inside of his older sister’s throat. Her breathing was a sound that roared around him constantly and when she spoke, it was as if someone was using speakers and a recording of her voice to boom the noise directly into his skull. Since the noise was so unbearable, he couldn’t think further on how to get out of this mess.

Not long after he got free, however, did he discover that he wouldn’t have to endure the noise for much longer. Outside of Cecilia’s hot and tight throat, Joanna had finished taking the picture of her sister’s throat and told her she could swallow. She didn’t hesitate and did as she was told she could, finally, send the mac and cheese down into her waiting stomach. Both Joanna and Zera watched as the mac and cheese carrying Mathew slid down Cecilia’s throat and disappeared behind her breasts. “How was it?” asked their mother, finally revealing herself to them. The girls gave a playful and embarrassed squeak. A few explanations later and Cecilia answered her mother’s question. “It was great, Mom. You always make it with as much cheese as I like” she said, giving her a warm smile. “I’m happy to hear that. Both of you should get ready for bed, now. It’s going to get late before you know it” she warned before leaving them in peace.

Since their mother didn’t mind what they were doing, Joanna concluded that they should just continue and move onto the third pose. “You sure? That was embarrassing enough with mom seeing us…I don’t know how I feel any more about a lot of people seeing me in such a lewd way” she explained to Joanna with immense concern. “Don’t worry, Cecilia. I’m telling you about all of this because I do want to help you out with your social problem. Plus, a bunch of other girls I know are doing the three poses, so you won’t be some random weirdo doing this” she explained. Hearing that appeared enough to calm her down. “If you say so…yeah, let’s just get this over with” she said with a shy smile. “Perfect…now, lay down and lift up your shirt a bit like how I told you” said Joanna as she gave detailed instructions for the third pose. Meanwhile, Mathew was experiencing a whole new world.

Right after Joanna gave permission for Cecilia to swallow, everything ultimately went downhill for Mathew. It was a situation he couldn’t swallow as he heard the very loud ‘gulp’ around him and felt the tight throat muscles squeeze his tiny body and the rest of the mac and cheese down his sister’s throat. Sliding down in a bulge of macaroni and sticky cheese, mixed with saliva, wasn’t the finest thing but he wasn’t concerned with the trip down her throat but more so with what was waiting for him beyond that. He immediately had horrible visions of his skin melting and his body turning into goo upon contact with her stomach acids. Everything terrible and more was flashing through his mind as he screamed and felt the space beneath him opening much wider than the rest of her throat.

Suddenly, he was falling and grabbed onto the mac and cheese he was previously stuck to for so long to help protect him from whatever he landed on top of. Without warning, he felt himself splash into a small lake of strange liquids and could smell a mix of strange odours around him. He managed to stay afloat on the soggy mac and cheese that had fallen with him but he couldn’t see anything. Everything in her stomach was dark and also very hot. The stomach acids that he feared so much weren’t doing anything to him, funny enough, which surprised him. He figured it would tear through his skin immediately but that wasn’t the case. It did give his skin a very light ticklish sensation but, otherwise, it wasn’t a bother, at all. He worried that this might only be the start of the acids he would have to deal with but that didn’t make sense.

His sister had eaten not that long ago, so the fact that he could feel partially digested mac and cheese globs nearby meant that the acids tickling him were the strongest acids her stomach could produce. His despair turned back into a glimmer of hope. If her stomach wouldn’t digest him immediately, perhaps he had time to somehow give her an upset stomach and be vomited out? He didn’t want to hurt poor Cecilia but she ate him, so they could call it even once he got out of there. He would also have to leave with one of them to escape his mother who attempted to murder him, he noted to himself. The task of escaping was easier said than done, however, as he had no idea what was around him. It was absolutely pitch black and all he could hear was his sister’s loud breathing and heartbeat. He could also hear her talking to their mother, who must have showed up, and with his sister. Unfortunately, he couldn’t hear what they were saying from his position.

As he was managing to get his bearings, he heard his mother’s voice fade away. She must have left the room, he could only guess as it was difficult to tell over the stomach’s bubbling sounds and gurgles. Not long after that, he completely lost track of his surroundings as Cecilia leaned back. This caused all of the contents in her stomach to splash backwards as well and gently splashed her brother into one of her stomach walls. He gasped and clung to the squishy and wet stomach wall as he tried to hear what was going on. Why did she shift so suddenly? He listened as best he could to see if he could get any clues from Cecilia’s conversation with Joanna. Her leaning back so quickly had to do with whatever the third pose was.

Cecilia leaned back as comfortably as she could and raised her shirt up to expose her cute belly. “That’s it, Cecilia. Now, bite your lip and give your tummy a light rub. The people on social media are going to go crazy over this, especially, when someone as good looking as you is the one doing it” she explained. “Just take the picture before I change my mind” said Cecilia, blushing as she rubbed her smooth tummy and bit her lip as ordered. Joanna took the picture and showed it to Cecilia. “Isn’t it perfect?” she asked. “I…I guess” replied Cecilia. She liked the picture too but her uncertainty about the whole situation hadn’t faded yet. For the time being, however, she chose to just trust Joanna and see what she could do with these silly three poses pictures.

After the two were done with taking the pictures, Joanna promised that she would post the pictures on social media tomorrow and give the link to Cecilia so she could see the feedback of people. Cecilia thanked her and was soothed once again when Joanna showed her examples of a few other people doing the same three poses. “See, it’s like a challenge thing. Great going, Sis! You passed and I failed” she said while sticking her tongue out. “Thank you, Sis. I appreciate this” she explained to her, her words completely sincere. “Aw…come here” said Joanna. She gave her a hug and said goodnight before going off to her own room to slip into bed. Cecilia wasn’t sure what to do with herself, by then, but turned her attention to the unfished plate of mac and cheese.

Meanwhile, things weren’t as heart-warming for poor Mathew. He felt his sister rubbing her belly and the motion was actually causing his hot and dark world to shake in the process. If he wanted someone to remind him of how he was nothing but food now, Cecilia was doing a perfectly good and unaware job of it. He was able to calm himself down while listening to the two talk and then waiting as he knew Cecilia was going to stand up soon. His prediction came true as he felt her standing up and walking towards her bedroom door. Being his sister’s food was hard enough but the way he was being sloshed around wasn’t as fun as he would have imagined it to be, when much younger in some weird dream of his. Thankfully, he clung tightly to one of her stomach walls, so rather than going sloshing around with her stomach juices, he was able to stay in one place.

After the chat and hug and such were done with Joanna, he let go of the stomach wall and was surprised to find a part of his sister’s stomach that wasn’t wet. It wasn’t exactly dry either but it was clearly a part of the bottom end of her stomach and so he could sit on it and not risk having his body soaking in her stomach acids. Although he didn’t think he’d burn up while in her stomach acids, he was worried that, over time, they could still be used to digest him. He wouldn’t be so careless as to get near them for that reason. Since his sister was moving around but not by much, he wasn’t being sent sliding around and he could quietly listen to her soothing heartbeat and the sound of the nearby stomach juices still gently sloshing around.

As he was getting settled in, however, he heard something very distinct. Far above him, he could hear Cecilia chewing? She was chewing something, of that he was certain, but he wasn’t sure what she was chewing precisely. He then remembered the rest of the leftover mac and cheese was still on that same plate from before. He wanted to upset her stomach but he only planned to do that after recovering his energy. He couldn’t recover energy just yet, however, as he didn’t want to get pinned underneath the food she was eating and, so, he waited to see if he could hear where it would land and dodge it. Since his eyesight was gone, he had heard that your other senses would increase.

Considering how he didn’t want to smell the stomach’s various odours and feel the squishy and still partially moist stomach beneath him as he stood up, it wasn’t that difficult for him to focus on his hearing. Even so, her natural breathing and heartbeat made it near impossible to use that sense effectively as well. Still, he was confident enough that he could dodge the incoming food that was about to drop down on top of him. He thought this as he heard the first loud ‘gulp’ from above. He got himself ready and…it landed directly on top of him. He gasped and had to crawl his way up and out of the pile of mushy and saliva-drenched mac and cheese. For the next couple of minutes, he had a wave of chewed up mac and cheese landing on top of him and around him, either burying him in their sticky mush or splashing him with the nearby stomach juices.

By the time his sister was finished eating, he could hear her hum with pleasure. She must have liked the mac and cheese too, he thought, as well as the younger brother she unknowingly devoured. He could make out the sound of her putting her plate down and that’s when the chaos started. Suddenly, he was thrown around in her stomach. He was tossed into her stomach juices, slid into piles of her chewed up food or rammed into one of her sticky and slimy stomach walls. The reason he was being bounced around so much was because his sister was getting changed into her pyjamas and all the movement was causing everything inside of her tummy to slosh around, not that she had any reason to care about something she couldn’t even feel.

After Cecilia finished changing, she slipped into bed and thought about what was going to happen. After thinking about it, she decided she didn’t really have to worry about anything like this. She could trust Joanna not to humiliate her online. She could be a prankster sometimes but there was no way she would go that far to actually hurt her. In Joanna’s room, she had already posted her own pose one picture as well as all three pictures of her sister. Everything went to plan, she knew. She did genuinely intend to help Cecilia out online and she knew she would be popular with the posts she made but she was also making it a minor prank she would reveal ages later. She couldn’t wait for the day in the future when she revealed that she had slipped the chunk she had in her mouth into her own mouth. Her horrified expression would be priceless!

Aside from the daughter’s room, their mother was also getting ready for bed and with a big smile, at that. She had gotten rid of her son and in the best way possible. She couldn’t understand what bizarre higher power had decided to shrink her son to the size of a bug but she decided to take it as a sign that she had the permission of the stars or whatever to decide his fate. Deciding his fate to be food for his sisters rubbed her up the right way as she couldn’t have made things go down any more favourably than how they did. She had pretended to leave the kitchen while Joanna was finishing off the last bite because she had wanted to watch the bulge of her food go down her throat. She couldn’t have been more surprised when she took it back out of her mouth and fed him to Cecilia instead. The twist only made the experience even better for Zera as she went to sleep with a smile.

As the three women of the house went to sleep in their beds, Mathew wasn’t sure what he should do in the hot and gurgling stomach of his hot sister, Cecilia. It was dark and he was exhausted from how much Cecilia moved around before bed. He knew he had to get out but any plan he could come up with required a lot of energy, which meant that the first thing he would have to do is take a proper rest. He wasn’t sure that was such a good idea, since he was inside a stomach but seeing how weak the acids were and how he had one safe spot already to recover on top of, he wasn’t as worried as he imagined he would be. After thinking it through for a second time, he consented and came up with a way he could rest and try to get out before Cecilia woke up.

He started off by wading through his sister’s warm stomach juices and finding what he was looking for after only a couple of minutes. He was looking for the stale macaroni piece because he wanted to rest on it. Even the digestion process would take longer than normal to deal with it, he imagined, but, unfortunately, he thought wrong. What was left of that piece of macaroni was barely enough for him to float on as the rest of it had melted away into nutrition for his sister. He decided to make the best of it and took it back to the only spot he found not covered in stomach juices. He then lay on top of it and tried to go to sleep.

Considering how much he had been bounced around, cooked and struggled for practically since the moment he woke up shrunken, it was no surprise that he was absolutely exhausted. Not long after he lay down, he let his sister’s heart sooth him to sleep. He slept more soundly than he imagined he would and, to his annoyance, he woke up only after his sister did. Cecilia sat up in the morning, causing him to roll off of his make-shift bed of half a macaroni. The bed wasn’t comfortable but it was still enough to sleep on and he was agitated, when he was woken up before he had recovered fully. It was a good thing he did wake up, however, since his left hand and legs were both numb. During the night, he didn’t notice the stomach juices rise and the warm stomach juices that had been working away at his legs and left hand the entire time.

Two days later.

“What do you think happened to him, Mom?” asked Joanna, sounding concerned. “I don’t know, I’m afraid. The police have gone out to look for him but I don’t have any idea what could have made him suddenly just leave like this” she explained. The two sisters and their mother were discussing Mathew’s disappearance on the living room couch. They all appeared sure that the police would find him but Cecilia wasn’t as sure and she started crying halfway through the discussion. Her mother quickly scooted over next to her to comfort her. “It’s going to be okay, Cecilia. Think about it. Mathew is a tough boy, he’ll figure out a way back to us” she said calmly, trying to reassure her daughter.

“I know but…I’m scared that he won’t come back. What if he got killed or kidnapped and we never see him again?” she asked, crying further as Joanna came over and hugged her as well. Zera and Joanna continued to comfort the crying Cecilia for a long while before Zera pointed at her heart. “Don’t cry, Cecilia. I’m sure that no matter where he is or what happens to him, he’ll be right here with you. Always inside of you and always a part of you” she explained. Cecilia appreciated these kind words and gave her mother a tight hug. Joanna, on the other hand was confused. Did her mother point at Cecilia’s heart or her stomach? She was sure she pointed at her stomach but she brushed it off as her seeing things wrong.

Inside the stomach of the crying woman, however, Mathew was still very much alive, if not on his last ropes. For the last two days, he had been trying a very large series of strategies to get out of his sister’s stomach but nothing was working and he was starting to believe that he wouldn’t make it. The first strategy he tried was to make her sick and vomit him out. He tried this by pressing on her stomach walls, moving things around and generally trying to make as much of a disturbance as possible. The only result from his first strategy was that he made her burp in the middle of a lunch with friends, eliciting a cute laugh from her friends and a loud groan of failure from him. No matter how much he moved inside of her, he wasn’t capable of generating the force necessary to break free. He was just too small.

The second strategy was to climb back up her throat. He tried this one the most but it never worked. He knew that the only time he could climb out was when she was sleeping. Several times in one night, he desperately tried to climb to his freedom. The first few times failed when he reached the top of her stomach and the entrance refused to budge, making him get tired, let go and fall back into the waiting stomach acids. He never gave up, however, and he kept getting back up and climbing back up to the stomach’s entrance for the slim chance that he might be able to climb through if he tried hard enough. All of his efforts paid off as he managed to get through the stomach’s entrance when it was loose enough.

After he got past the stomach entrance, he would try his best to go up his giant sister’s throat. He would even make the tiniest of bulges on her throat as he did. To his dismay, however, every single time he was about halfway up her throat, she swallowed in her sleep and sent him falling right back down into her waiting stomach. By the end of the second day in her stomach, he had failed with his main two strategies and several other stupid ones that he didn’t even want to bother thinking about. The worst part was that he was too scared to sleep and the longer he kept getting exposed to her stomach juices, the more tired and drained he began to feel.  

A week later.

No one knew what happened to Mathew but he had disappeared completely. His mother cried as a local journalist asked her about the disappearance of the boy as it appeared that he had simply vanished into thin air and she had no idea why. His sisters also showed much concern and it was difficult for anyone that reviewed the story to cast any blame on his family members. They were all clean and clearly distressed, so people started to blame a serial killer that had gone into hiding in a place not that far away from the town they all lived in. The police also started to follow along with this theory and encouraged the townsfolk to support the family during this period until they could confirm if Mathew was alive or dead.

The answer was, of course, dead. Unknown to everyone, Mathew survived inside his sister’s stomach for five whole days. He had lived off her food and the water she drank. By the end of the five days, however, his body was too weak to move and he was forced to quietly slump and slip into the stomach juices that had been waiting patiently for him. Given time, as he predicted, he was quietly digested away without feeling any pain. He wanted to help his mother prepare dinner but ended up as his sister’s dinner, forced to digest away inside of her completely become nothing more than nutrients to power her through her studies and her future. After that week had passed, Joanna took Cecilia out to eat since she didn’t look so good since Mathew went missing. The reason she was so sad was obvious.

She and Mathew had always been very close.

And always would be.

 

The End