- Text Size +

[A Commission for Baby Pandas]

(Giantess, Shrinking, Insertion, Boob-Play, Ass-Play and Humiliation)

Justin Tenny was a bad husband. A lot of people would even call him the worst. What brought forward this horrible reputation started when he first met his wife a few years ago at the park. At the time, Justin was single and looking for someone to be his partner in a very serious relationship. The woman he stumbled upon was none other than a girl named Mia. They had a lot in common and the relationship took off with ease. From there, they went on dates, found out even more about each other and, eventually, he proposed to marry her. She agreed to marry him and the wedding itself was both large and luxurious in every way, especially, since Mia’s father paid for all of it. From there, Justin thought his life would be a breeze and he’d never want for more with someone as beautiful as Mia as his wife.

The reason he adored Mia so much was both because of her kind nature as well as just how gorgeous she really was. She had massive breasts, a moderately slim waist, large hips and an ass he couldn’t help but ogle whenever she walked past him, whether that be in a public setting or while they were alone, at home. She was everything he wanted in a woman, so he never saw himself cheating on her. What was even better was the fact that she came from a wealthy family. Mia’s father was the head of a gigantic science-based company. They did research on all kinds of biology and human advancement based sciences. They were so prominent that they even did several secret projects for the government.

With such a rich step-father, it was no wonder that he spoiled his daughter and step-son generously. He bought them a house in the same wealthy estate he lived within and most of their bills were covered by him as well. Justin couldn’t believe how incredible their situation was because it really felt like he had struck a gold mine. It got even better, however, when he told his step-father how he wanted to start his own business. Immediately, his step-father agreed to sponsor him and gave him a huge amount of capital for the business. With such a huge backer, Justin was able to start up a very large set of businesses that focused on electronics, cars and, partially off course, a big ice-cream store chain.

As his business brought in profit, Justin built himself a large and imposing black office building near where he lived. From there, the top management of his businesses made sure everything was operating smoothly. It was at this point, however, when things started to go horribly wrong. Justin decided that he needed a secretary to help him manage his own personal affairs and business affairs. By this, he meant he needed someone to keep tabs on all the changes he kept finding he had to make to his deadline. That was when Justin Tenny made the grave error of hiring none other than Darlene Buckley. She was a tall, blonde-haired and stunning woman. It didn’t take more than two weeks before this blonde bombshell was able to seduce Tenny, to the point where she practically had him wrapped around her finger.

They started having sex at the office building, hotels and at her own private home. Mia noticed he was away from home for much longer but a series of cleverly devised excuses and bribing people at his own company to vouch for him kept his affair completely hidden. He wasn’t satisfied with only having sex with her, however, and went further. He started to buy her expensive gifts and courted her as if he were single. He started to tell himself that he was in love with this woman and his feelings for Mia got weaker over time while he did. He, eventually, didn’t even care about touching Mia in bed any longer, as he wanted more so to be with Darlene. His mistake was the gifts, however, as Mia was able to track where the money from his account ended up going.

Seeing that her husband was cheating on her, Mia was heartbroken. She sobbed and cried for a few days while contemplating what to do. By then, other people both in the company, estate and surrounding news media outlets found out about the affair. Although Justin bribed the news to keep shut about it, it became common knowledge that he was cheating on his wife and wasn’t showing any signs of remorse for doing such a terrible thing. Meanwhile, Mia wasn’t sure what she should do about the situation. Her furious father demanded she divorce him but she refused, saying she wouldn’t just run away and let him win. Instead, Mia looked further into her father’s projects until she found something she could. She would make her husband pay for what he did, in the worst way possible.

Her revenge was carried out on a seemingly normal Thursday evening. It was a cool evening and there was very little wind. As Justin was driving up to his house, he liked the fact that nothing was out of the ordinary. He was aware that his wife knew about the affair but Mia was always the skittish and weak-willed type of person. She wouldn’t leave him nor would she do anything crazy, he was sure. As he pulled his car into the garage and closed it behind him, he started to make his way to the kitchen while still thinking about Mia. They had been married for five years but his heart, now, belonged to someone else. Perhaps he should be the one to propose the divorce, he thought.

Once in the kitchen, he put his business bag down and removed his tie. He had been at work but popped in to visit Darlene on the way back, meaning it was starting to get dark outside. Looking around, he couldn’t see Mia but it did look like she had left some food waiting for him. On the nearby table was a large bowl of red jelly and a spoon nearby. Mia had left a note saying ‘Here’s a treat for you, Honey’. How sweet, he thought, sitting down next to the bowl of jelly. She must be trying to win him back, he imagined with a smirk. How pitiful. A woman like her should just accept when she’s expendable, he concluded, picking up the spoon and digging it into the red jelly. She must have prepared it this morning. Once he had a big spoonful, he gave it a sample.

The jelly was surprisingly delicious! He couldn’t help himself as he started to dig into the rest of it. It was tasty to the point where he almost felt addicted. What in the world did his wife put in this? He wasn’t sure but didn’t really care as he continued to shovel the rest of it into his mouth without hesitation. As he swallowed mouthful after mouthful, it felt like time sped up and, suddenly, the bowl was empty. He looked down in confusion before wiping his face clean with a serviette. He couldn’t believe he simply lost control like that. It was certainly unlike him to do such a thing, he assured himself. He still wanted more but since there was no more jelly for him to consume, he was able to reign in his desire for it.

“How was it?” came a sultry voice from the nearby living room. Justin jumped as he heard the voice speak. He turned and could see Mia walking into view. She was smirking at him while asking her question. “It was…uh…delicious, thanks. What are you wearing?” he asked slowly as he noticed that she was standing there in only her underwear. He would have been tempted to go after this woman in nothing but a pretty purple bra and tight small purple panties but after being at Darlene’s he was already worked up and then down. He wasn’t in the mood, for that moment, to do any more lewd things. “Just a little something I threw on. Do you like it?” she asked as she turned around, showing off her round large ass being held barely by the same small aforementioned panties.

He looked at her hungrily upon being given such a nice view of her ass. Perhaps he wouldn’t mind doing something with Mia. Since he was going to ditch her, eventually, anyways, he didn’t have a problem doing her at least one more time. He stood up and started to approach her. “I think you look ready to be my dessert” he said, switching his tone to a flirty one. She giggled innocently and waited for him to get close before turning around and placing a hand on his chest. He stopped and waited to see what she was up to. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then explained why he couldn’t ‘eat her up’ just yet. “I first want you to answer a question for me” she said softly. He felt flustered and so didn’t realize what she would most likely ask. “What’s the question?” he asked casually, getting ready to push her down on the nearby couch and start their session together.

Mia knew that the reason why her husband wasn’t scared of cheating on her was because of his company. He had already returned the capital that her father had given him and he was, now, perfectly capable of running off with his own riches, if he liked. He made one mistake, however. He didn’t realize that, although the businesses and such were signed in his name, if something happened to him, everything he owned would become hers instead. If she got rid of him, she’d be able to have whatever she liked, perhaps a new and good husband would be the first thing on her checklist. Still, she was happy this idiot had eaten the jelly, it set her plan into motion flawlessly.

“Have you been having sex with some other woman?” she asked. Justin froze at the question and thought about his response. He knew that she knew about the affair, everybody did, but was he really prepared to admit it, at that moment? He grinned and shook his head. “Of course not, Dear. I’d never cheat on someone as beautiful as you” he explained. Suddenly, Justin felt his body shake as a strange warmth erupted through his system. He wasn’t sure what was happening but by the time the energy faded away, everything seemed bigger? Before, he was taller than Mia, but now, he was the same height as her. They were even at eye-level. “Good answer” she said with a sinister grin. “Next question before we have fun is if you know what ‘Dyxas’ is?” she asked, seeming genuinely curious.

He shook his head. “No…I don’t and what’s going on?” he asked, taking a step back as she gripped his shoulder and pulled him forward, pressing her large breasts against his chest. “I didn’t say you could go anywhere. Now, next question, just so we make sure you don’t try to slip away, are you planning to divorce me?” she asked with a tone so cold it could freeze people up that heard it. “N-no, I would never!” he said, trying to move back but surprised at how strong her grip was. She held him tightly and it wasn’t long after he spoke that his body reacted once again and he was shrunken for a second time. He wasn’t sure what the situation was but, suddenly, he was eye-level with his wife’s breasts, rather than her eyes.

“Aw, how cute” she said, smothering his head between her breasts. He tried to fight back but shrinking appeared to have reduced his strength as well. He couldn’t fight back and as he felt her holding his head between her giant breasts, she even managed to lift him off the ground and carry him to the couch. He groaned as she tossed him on to the couch and climbed on top of him herself. She lay down and rested her giant breasts over his small head. He couldn’t break free and for a few minutes, she giggled and then laughed as the small man was trapped beneath her large and curvy figure, forced to feel her giant globes of boob fat suppressing him easily.

After a few minutes had passed, she got bored of teasing him like that and sat up on top of him. Justin gasped for fresh air as she sat up. He couldn’t believe she was able to pin him down so easily just because he had shrunken somewhat. He tried to process everything that was going on but all he could understand was that he had been made smaller through some unknown means and those same ‘means’ had somehow made him either very weak or his wife very strong. He looked up at her with fear and, after calming himself, asked her what was going on and what was happening to him. Mia herself wasn’t sure if she should tell him but didn’t see the harm in it.

“Before…I mentioned something called Dyxas. Dyxas is something my dad has been working on for a long time. It was supposed to be a drug that, when taken, makes you experience an intense physical pain whenever you lie. It would have been a tool used for torture but there was a major issue with it. Every time someone told a lie, they didn’t feel pain but, instead, they started to shrink instead. Since my dad couldn’t figure out an antidote, we were forced to scrap the project. Simply shrinking people would be too inhumane, right?” she asked while patting him on the head. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing as it appeared that she must have put that same chemical in the jelly he ate and perhaps something to make sure he ate all of it.

He cursed her out for the crazy thing she was doing but she ignored him. He wasn’t in any position to threaten her and by how she spoke to him, she knew that fully well. Even threatening to call the police didn’t even make her pause, meaning Justin then started to feel an intense fear settling in. What exactly was she going to do to him? “Since we’ve got the explanations out of the way, let’s see how long you keep lying to me” she said as she revealed that there was a nearby recorder. He looked at it and realized what must really be going on. She wasn’t scared because she must really have the antidote and was using this to get his confession. No doubt, she’d cover up using the chemical and make him a laughing stock with the recording.

She went straight to her first question as he, mentally, made up his mind to test how far she was willing to go before she let him go. He didn’t realize that he was only making another mistake or that the recorder wasn’t even real. It was a cute prop that Mia had bought in her spare time. “Did you ever truly love me?” she asked quietly. “No” he said as he suddenly felt his body shiver and shrink again. She smiled while hiding the pain from his answer. After he shrunk again, she moved him to the floor, turned around and sat on top of him. Her large ass covered most of his waist and torso. He could feel the large jiggly ass fat keeping him firmly planted on the floor beneath her, as if he was some large human-shaped seat cushion for her. He grunted under the weight but she didn’t seem to like this position and got off of him.

Seeing a chance to get up, he slowly tried his best to push himself back up but he then noticed her laying back down on top of him again. She was kneeling and his head and most of his upper body was between her legs. Her body was straight with her knees positioned on either side of his head. She bit her lip as she squeezed his head between her thighs. He couldn’t do anything about it and struggled uselessly against the large soft thighs that stayed pressed against him. She smothered him with her thighs for a while longer before releasing him and letting him fall back down on the ground, panting and clutching his chest. He had nearly been suffocated to death between her giant wobbly thighs. She must have done such a thing on purpose simply to scare him.

After she got her minor revenge for him revealing that he never truly loved her, she moved herself up again, turned around and planted her ass back on top of his waist and torso. He held her giant, fat, soft and squishy ass cheeks but was unable to move the weight off of his body. “Next question” she said cheerfully as fear went flowing down his body and caused him to gasp. He had prepared himself to shrink a lot more but she sounded like she was both enjoying the process and wasn’t going to stop any time soon. He started to doubt if this was all just a big bluff but he wouldn’t give up just yet. Perhaps if he kept shrinking, he’d get to the point where’d she’d have to stop or maybe there was a point where he could no longer shrink? His hopeful delusions would be his end.

“Do you love Darlene?” she asked softly, knowing full well the name and background of the woman he was cheating on her with. “No” he said quietly. At first, nothing appeared to happen. It was most likely that he didn’t love her but, instead, only loved her body the same way he loved Mia’s. Suddenly, however, he started to shrink again and Mia had to hold in a chuckle. It appeared that he had never loved her but did love Darlene. She must have seduced him well, Mia thought. It was the truth, unfortunately. Justin ‘loved’ Mia because of her body but also because her kind nature. He only liked her kind nature, however, because it meant he could do whatever he liked without her putting up much of a resistance. Mia had already since recognized this and felt sick by the notion that she was so blindly dedicated to such filth. .

As he shrank down further, the ass that was on top of him felt like it was rapidly expanding, swelling in size and covering more of his body until he felt his hands were only just able to reach around the edges of the jiggly soft ass fat. His head as well was nearly submerged under it. He begged for her to get off of him as he felt like his ribs were about to be crushed under her weight. She laughed and leaned forward and then straight again. She grinded her ass on top of him and moaned while doing so. He let out soft screams of pain as her heavy and giant wobbly ass compressed and squeezed his smaller body against the ground. As he suffered, he could only watch the ass fat nearly cover his head and nearly submerge him in its mass.

“Next question” she calmly said as she stopped her grinding. She wouldn’t crush him or hurt him that badly just yet. She had far more she wanted to do to him before that. “Do you respect my father?” she asked, not giving him a moment to recover. He groaned and said that he did. She couldn’t help herself this time and laughed out loud. It was clear that this little piece of garbage was lying on purpose, she surmised. He must have thought he’d be freed by the end of this, she imagined with glee over his stupidity. After his next lie, he shrunk small enough that he was hidden under her giant thick and wobbly ass. She bit her lip and bounced on him before standing up and looking down at the pathetic excuse for a man that was lying there as if with his dying breath.

“You’re so weak, Justin. I can’t tell who the bigger fool is. Is it me for giving five years of my life to a pathetic bug like you, who doesn’t even deserve to kiss my ass or is it you for thinking that you could bully your poor obedient wife and believe she isn’t going to get back at you” she said, staring down at him as he was trying to crawl away. “Tell me, Justin. Do you think you’re a fool?” she asked quietly, her stare feeling to him as if it was piercing his soul. Justin didn’t answer as he was too focused on crawling away. When her ass was on top of him, he never imagined she’d be able to squeeze down on his body like that. He was short of breath and was starting to feel scared. He didn’t want to answer any more questions or shrink any further. It was too risky, by this point.

Mia moved alongside him and sat down, waiting for something. He wasn’t sure what she was waiting for but cursed her out before continuing his sad crawl across the ground. She admired how he wasn’t stopping but he would get his second surprise. After a few seconds had passed, he started to shrink again, confused and asking her what was going on. “Oopsies. I think I need to remind you that this is an ‘interrogation’ drug? It was made for interrogating people that ‘don’t want to talk’. If you don’t answer a question someone directs at you, you’ll still shrink. You can only not shrink by telling the truth” she explained as she watched him shrink to the size of a baby doll.

Without Justin or her saying anything, she leaned forward, scooped him up and stood up. She hugged his small body to her chest like a caring mother. He was too weak to struggle or fight back as he felt her enormous breasts blotting out most of his view and weighing down on top of him as he was truly trapped in her embrace. He couldn’t do anything, so he caved in and enjoyed the warmth that came from her large mounds. She whispered softly to him as he was relaxing with his guard down. She doubted he’d lie, from now on, but perhaps she could squeeze just one more lie out of him to complete the next part of her wicked plan.

“Do you want to stay like this?” she asked. Justin was immediately confused by the question because he realized she could interpret it in two ways, so he’d be lying if he guessed the way she didn’t mean. “Yes, I like staying like this” he said, unsure if he’d shrink again. Mia laughed as he did, indeed, shrink again, to about the size of a very small doll. She gave him a kiss, her large giant lips pressing on his body before she placed him in her cleavage and started walking to another part of the house. Reality was that he didn’t want to stay small but he did like being pressed against her large boobs. She didn’t clarify if he liked staying against her boobs or staying small, as her question could mean either and he chose wrong. It was complicated but it meant he couldn’t exactly say the ‘truth’ without knowing what she meant and she wasn’t going to clarify for such a scumbag.

After that, Justin wasn’t certain on what was going to happen to him. He was nestled tidily away in her giant breasts, feeling the large mounds of boob fat bouncing and pressing against him. Every step she took caused more of him to sink out of view. He wasn’t sure what she was up to but he couldn’t focus as the warm sweaty prison of boob fat was swallowing him up. Within a minute or so, he slipped out of view, much to Mia’s enjoyment and was truly sealed away in the tight, dark and hot space of her cleavage. As she continued to walk, Justin felt his world shake, wobble and jiggle the entire time. He couldn’t rest, at first, but, over what felt like a few hours, he slowly began to doze off.

When Justin woke up, he was alarmed to find himself inside of a glass bowl? Where was he? He looked around and saw a fully dressed Mia in a lab coat, giggling and waving down to him. “You’re finally awake?” she asked with an evil grin. Justin wasn’t sure how much more of this he could take. “M-Mia, stop this! It’s not too late to try to turn this around. I promise, I’ll leave Darlene and…I’ll do whatever you want. Please just turn me back!” he said as Mia sighed, gripping the end of the nearby counter his bowl sat on. “You really don’t listen, huh, Justin? When I said that there is no antidote, I meant it. You’re going to be stuck at that size forever” she said calmly as dread flowed through him. The news crushed him emotionally as he wasn’t sure how to treat it.

She wasn’t done there, however, as she leaned down and rested her chin on top of her hand, with her elbow planted on the same counter. From what he could see, they were both inside some kind of giant laboratory. It must be owned by her father, he thought, but he worried why she brought him to such a place. Right next to his bowl was some strange large beaker filled with a bubbling and light brown liquid. He didn’t recognize it but it also gave off a scent he could clearly take in from his bowl. It was sweet like honey but also reminded him partially of the smell of clay. He wondered what such a chemical was. She noticed his stare as well as she sighed. “So you noticed it, huh?” she asked. He slowly nodded, asking her what she was planning to do, terrified completely, by this moment.

“I just thought that since you liked Darlene Buckley so much, I should just let her have you. When I first came up with my plan, I figured I’d just give a shrunken you to her and that would be it but…the more I thought about it, the more I hated my own plan. You see, you can’t actually be shrunken any further. Even if you lie, there is no getting smaller than what you are, now. I’m not a murderer, so I won’t kill you but that’s when I came up with this” she said, patting the beaker. “As for what it does, well, you’re about to figure it out” she explained as she picked it up, moved it over the bowl and started tipping it over, aiming to spill the contents on top of him.

Justin looked up and let out a scream. He had only just been as big as five inches or six inches tall and she was going to do something more? She said she wouldn’t kill him, which brought him some relief, but she was neither going to turn him back as well as do something more to his body. He braced himself as the liquid that he thought was boiling hot, spilled over him. After a moment, however, the shower of the liquid stopped and he was happy to see that his skin wasn’t melting off or something else gruesome. In fact, the liquid was only sticky and cool in nature. He felt a sense of relief but as he tried to move, he realized his first major issue. Moving was near impossible. Every second, it felt like more and more of a challenge.

“What’s wrong, Little Guy?” asked Mia mockingly. She watched him struggling. He didn’t even look like himself but more like a little mud man in his shape. She reached down with gloved hands and picked him up. She was still pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to pick him up when he was this small. He was really light and that meant she could make her adjustments with ease. By ‘adjustments’ she meant moving his limbs around against his will until it was in the position she liked. As she was doing this, he couldn’t move any of his body parts. He couldn’t even open his mouth, he realized as he wondered why he could still breathe with his nose blocked partially as well.

Thankfully, she was kind enough to explain what was happening. “What you’ve been covered in is a substance my dad is developing for trapping people or restricting their movements. It was supposed to be and still is going to be part of a device people use instead of handcuffs. It’d make it impossible for people like you to escape while making it easy for the police to move you around accordingly” she explained. She went on to explain that while he was coated in the substance, his needs for food, water, sleep and air were all numbed and reduced to such a level that he wouldn’t need any of those things for over a century. “You could spend your entire life inside a coating of this stuff, which is why we’re considering using it in prisons as well” she explained as she shaped him.

She made him take the position of himself standing straight with his arms flat against his sides. He looked and felt like a doll you’d buy inside a plastic box. She pat his head, once he was finished and put him back down. “There, once you dry, you’ll be stuck like this forever” she explained. “Well, unless I fixed you but I don’t think a piece of garbage like you deserves my kindness” she said softly before leaving the lab. She was really leaving him there?! He couldn’t accept this was his fate but the more he struggled, the more he realized he couldn’t move an inch. Soon enough, she came back but she was holding a box as she did. “Time to send you to your new owner and don’t worry, Justin, I’ve left a special note in there to explain your ‘situation’ to her as well” she explained before picking him up.

He didn’t feel good about the situation as he was lowered into the box. It had straw on the bottom but that wasn’t what bugged him. What bugged him was feeling helpless the way he was. That morning he had been a rich and powerful man, ready to take his mistress and live a peaceful and hot life without care or worry for financial woes. Now, he was a brown doll inside a box. What he didn’t realize, however, was that the liquid was like sunblock, being absorbed into the skin over time, giving him his full appearance back but adding a layer of gloss to it. He really must have looked like a doll and he couldn’t believe he could still see, hear and feel things while this thin layer of whatever strange chemical Mia made was all over him.

After she closed the box, he could only hope on one last thing, which was that Darlene would figure out a way for him to get out of this mess. If she could prove he was still alive, Mia wouldn’t be able to take everything he owns and he could even sue her father for a fortune. Mia had said that she put a card into the box with him, which he could vaguely see and hoped it was enough for Mia to know who he was. Hours later, he watched as the box was ripped open by a familiar set of hands and he was greeted by the excited and eager face of Darlene. The stunning woman, without hesitation, reached in and grabbed him, taking him and the card out of the box. Afterwards, she placed him on the bed as she read the card.

He wasn’t sure what she read but instead of being spoken to as a person, Darlene blushed, picked him up and said “I guess…if he really wants me to.” He was confused by what she was talking about but he wouldn’t have to wait that long for an answer. Darlene put him down a second time before standing up and beginning to strip. He was alarmed by the sight since she wasn’t helping him but still, despite the situation, loved seeing her naked breasts and sex displayed to him. Once she was done stripping, she lay on the bed, picked him up and started lowering him to the bottom half of her body. He wasn’t sure what she was up to until she positioned his head over the entrance to her sex.

He couldn’t scream or say a word as he was plunged head first into the moist, tight and hot sex of his mistress. She moaned before beginning to work the rest of him in. He was confused and conflicted over what was happening as he felt more of her vaginal walls sliding over him and accepting him deeper. After a long and heated sexual session together, he felt the last part of his body slip inside of her completely with one last long moan of excitement on her part. Once she was done moaning, she climaxed unexpectedly for Justin, coating him in a wave of her sticky hot vaginal juices. If he was still not coated in the strange substance, he would have drowned inside of her.

What he would later figure out is that Mia had written on the card that it was a gift from him, a miniature version of himself that ‘he’ supposedly wanted her to use as a sex toy. Darlene believed the card and started to use him as such. Almost every night, she pushed him inside of her and some days she kept him inside of her the entire time. He had to accept the space that was her vagina as his new home and he couldn’t do anything about it. Meanwhile, Darlene was upset that he never came to visit her anymore. She, eventually, moved on from him but still kept his sex toy present because she was happy with how good it oddly felt. Mia, naturally, took over everything when he went missing and nobody really cared as much about his fate, seeing as his disappearance was a good thing for the community. Meanwhile, Justin would have to spend the rest of his life inside the sex of his own mistress.

Forever hers.

 

The End