- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commission for rayner3 on DeviantArt.

-----

“Jennifer! How good to see you.”

Jennifer Walters, the She-Hulk, stood outside the door to the home of Janet van Dyne, a.k.a. The Wasp. “Did I come at a bad time?” the green heroine asked, seeing that the other woman looked a bit busy.

“I've been doing some work but I can put it aside for now. Come in, come in. Tell me, what brings you here today?”

“I happened to be  in the neighborhood so I decided to stop by and pay you a visit,” Jennifer said as she went inside. She looked around and saw that the place looked to be in a bit of a mess, with some papers and what looked like lab equipment strewn about.

“Give me a minute, I'll get this all put away soon,” Janet said as she  went about gathering all the stuff. When it seemed there was nothing else left, she started looking around frantically, searching for something.

“Is something wrong?” Jennifer asked.

“I seem to have lost a container full of experimental Pym particles. Sorry to bother you, but could you help me look for it? It's a small metallic cylinder.”

“No problem,” She-Hulk said. She went around the living room, picking up pieces of furniture with ease using her incredible strength. As she was busy helping look for the container, she felt something crunch underfoot and looked down, seeing a small, broken container on the ground. “Uh... whoops.”“What was that?” Janet asked.

“I think I may have found your container,” Jennifer said as a strange feeling came over her. A few seconds later she began to grow, her body gradually expanding, attaining more and more mass with each passing second.

At over six and a half feet tall, Jennifer had already been amazonian to start with, but now she was growing to be positively gigantic. Her head soon bumped up against the ceiling and she had to crouch to fit in the room. Soon even crouching wasn't enough for her to fit inside and she had to curl up tighter and tighter so she wouldn't break the apartment. Her rapidly expanding body pushed the surrounding pieces of furniture away until they bumped against the wall and began to break under her expanding mass.

She grew until there was no more room for her inside and still kept on going, to the point where even curled up as tight as she could get her body still pressed against the walls of the room. Before long the building hit its breaking point and the house crumbled against her massive frame. She stood up then and saw that a good half of the house had been reduced to rubble. Her clothes were not tatters that barely clung to her body, covering up only the most private parts of her anatomy with everything else being exposed for the world to see.

“Uh, sorry about your house,” Jennifer said as she looked down at Janet, who had just barely managed to get out of the place in time.

“I-it's okay. Listen, I'm going to put together an antidote for you. Just stay put and don't cause any trouble. I'll be back soon.” She said as she climbed over the rubble and went into the part of the house that remained intact, leaving Jennifer alone.

Well, except for the dozens of curious people who were looking at the newly-minted giantess from all over the neighborhood. Some even ventured out of their houses and gathered on the street to look at her.

Jennifer returned their gaze. At her size, they looked more like dolls or action figures, standing at barely half a foot compared to her. Half a foot and growing smaller, as she saw that her body was still expanding, though at a slower rate now.

“Hi,” she said, waving at the crowd. “Don't worry, folks, it's just a little scientific mishap. It'll be fixed soon enough. You can all go back to your houses if you want,” she said. A few people took up her invitation, but most of them remained “If you'd rather stay and watch, well, that's alright too.” She really didn't mind; she was no stranger to being looked at, after all.

As she was looking down at the people, she grew curious. “Now, hold still a minute,” she said as she crouched down and reached to pick up a couple of people. Most of the crowd shrank back from her hands, but a few of them stayed put. She curled her fingers around a pair and picked them up, turning them over in her hands a she examined them. She was in awe at how small and helpless they were in her grasp. Of course, she had always been much stronger than any normal person, at least since her transformation into She-Hulk, but her growth had taken that to a new level. In general, though, she realized nothing much had changed. Now she just had to be a bit more careful than she normally was.

She set the two people back down and then shouted to Janet, who was still inside, saying, “I'm going to go for a walk around town. Catch up to me when you have your antidote ready.” With that she started to head out, not waiting to hear the objections she already knew Janet would raise against it.

Jennifer raised a foot over the gathered crowd, curling her toes as it hovered over them. “You'd all better move out of the way so I don't end up stepping on you. Unless that's what you want me to do, of course,” she said in a teasing tone. The crowd dispersed, parting to leave a path open for her. “Thank you dears,” she said as she set out walking through the street.

She walked through the city streets in a casual stroll, the people below scurrying out of her path or gazing out at her from their windows. By now she was over a hundred feet tall, taller than most  buildings around; big enough that her footsteps caused tremors felt for blocks around. Only a handful of structures still surpassed her size, though at the rate she was going, she would have them beat in a couple hours.

As she was walking, she noticed there was one man who didn't run out of the way like everyone else did. He remained frozen in the middle of the street, looking up at her with an unbelieving expression. She stopped in front of him, placed her hands on her hips, and looked down at him. What's the matter? Never seen a grown woman before?” she asked him.

She kneeled in front of him, her thick, muscular legs falling on the ground to either side of him. He stared up at her face, past her muscular belly and her gigantic boobs. She smiled playfully and reached down to him, poking him in the chest with a finger, which caused him to stumble backwards and fall down. She then stood and raised her foot above him, curling her toes playfully. She saw he wasn't moving out of the way still. In fact, it looked like he was really focused on her foot. So she gently lowered it until he it rested lightly on top of him, holding him between her sole and the pavement below. Then she slid her foot around over him, taking in the sensation of his tiny body sliding over her sole. She slid her foot back so that his head was poking out from between her toes and saw that he had his eyes closed and had a look of utter bliss on his face. She chuckled and wiggled her toes over his head before removing her foot. That seemed to snap back to reality as he began looking around as though waking up from a dream. She waved goodbye at him and continued on her walk through the city.

By the time she reached the city's downtown area, she had grown so much that the concrete crumbled under her feet and her swaying hips brushed against the sides of the buildings when she walked, her green skin cracking windows with the most casual touch. At almost two hundred feet tall, she was a huge part of the city skyline, a sight to be remarked upon by whoever approached the city. The downside of being so big, however, was that now she had to walk very slowly so she wouldn't cause too much property damage or hurt any of the mouse-sized humans who still scurried about her feet.

She would raise a foot, let it hover over any people or cars that were on the street in front of her, then let it down just as the last of them got out from under it and not a second later, almost stepping on them as she did so. Then she would raise the other foot and swing it forward where she would do the same with it. The process was painfully slow and in her growing impatience she soon stopped caring if she happened to catch a few people under her toes whenever they proved too slow for her tastes.

Her growth was really getting out of hand now. She was growing so big that she could barely fit between the buildings, having to squeeze herself through. If she remained here for much longer, she would soon grow so big that  her body would be caught between buildings and she wouldn't be able to move at all without wrecking them. She saw she had to go back now, so she turned around and began squeezing herself back along the way she'd come. She was just barely able to make it out of the denser parts of the city before she would have gotten pinned between its buildings. As she approached the edges of the city, the average building height went down until they barely made it to her knees, giving her a bit more space to maneuver. Her feet now filled up most of the streets she walked through, from sidewalk to sidewalk. In her hurry, she didn't take the time to wait for people to get out of the way so she sometimes ended up stepping on some unfortunate bystanders, though these all survived as if by some miracle.

Finally she made It back to Janet's house. At over 300 feet tall, her feet barely managed to fit on the streets, even lengthwise. If she got much bigger, she would have to leave the city altogether so she wouldn't hurt anyone. To make matters worse, she was pretty sure that, rather than slowing down, her growth was accelerating. She really hoped Janet had the antidote ready now.

Crouched down in front of the house front of the house, Jennifer tore off the roof with her bare hands. Janet, are you down there? Please tell me you've got the antidote,” she said, her voice rumbling over the surrounding landscape.

“Jennifer! You're huge!” Janet said, holding her hands over her head to protect herself from the bits of debris that rained down from the roof. “Don't worry, I think I've got it ready now,” she said as she went outside carrying a small vial with some reddish liquid. She walked up to Jennifer's foot and splashed it out onto her toe. Jennifer felt a strange feeling overcome her body and then she began to reduce in size, rapidly dwindling to a much more manageable ten feet tall.

“Is that it?” she asked.

“That really should have brought you back to normal. I don't know why you still retain some of your mass,” Janet said.

“Well, I guess I'll have to get used to this size now.”

“I'll need to run some tests to see if we can get you back to normal. It might take a long time, though. I'm sorry I can't do any more for you right now.”

“Hey, don't sweat it. I'm already used to being bigger than normal. Although, seeing as I'm pretty sure I won't fit in my car anymore... do you think I could stay in your house tonight?”