- Text Size +

Today was orientation day and Bill was ready to begin his first class. He had considered what he had gotten himself into for every moment he’d been awake since his interview with Val, and came to the conclusion that he had to just try his best not to end up like Hank. His career in servitude to men-hating, extremist women was now inevitable, but at least he could make it a little easier on himself.

He took a seat in the packed classroom and peered around the people within it; a majority of women of all shapes, sizes and ages and only a handful of men, all averaging around but no taller than three feet in height. Upon his entry into the class, he was asked to take a survey on the company mission and gender roles. His interview with Val served well to inform him on the types of answers they’d likely be looking for here, and he made sure to answer them with Hank in mind.

With everyone finished with their surveys, the instructor, a tall woman named Marie, collected them from everyone’s desks. The classroom fell silent as the door swung open and in came Val. Her huge stature, gargantuan width and position in the company made her almost a living legend among all the men and women in the classroom. Not one person in there, even the women at normal size, did not fear Val, her control over the room was awe inspiring.

“Welcome to Change Inc everyone! This is a very special day for all of you, I hope you’re excited!” Val began, addressing the room. The women in the room clapped enthusiastic, and the men followed suit, mostly concerned about what may happen if they didn’t show enthusiasm. “I’ll be here to have a discussion with you all about our mission here, and then we’ll talk about gender roles within society” Val explained, her confidence oozing out of her as she moved around the front of the classroom, causing her mammoth breasts to bounce as she did.

Val did an initial speech on the mission of Change Inc, something Bill had been familiarised with after the ordeal of meeting Hank. The women in the classroom were enthused with each word that Val spoke, whilst the men didn’t seem as impressed but still faked smiles and clapped nonetheless. Except for one man who did not clap, he simply raised his hand with a question. Bill had noticed this man in the classroom already, he had a smug grin constantly painted across his face and he must have been barely over two feet tall.

Seeing his hand in the air and having spoken to him before, Val called upon the small man, “Yes Rich?”

He put his hand down finally and asked his question, “Don’t you think that male consolidation is going a bit too far?” His grin returning to his face once he had asked his question. Bill cringed at how forward he had been, he couldn’t believe someone would be so brash as to question such a core part of Change Inc to the CEO in front of all these people.

“To answer your question simply, Rich - no, I don’t believe male consolidation is going too far at all. Human women have been oppressed by men for all of time and it’s simply in male nature to disrupt and destroy. We see again and again throughout nature that animals will come to a point where men are used only for reproduction and sustenance. Take the black widow spider, it will mate with the male and then eat it for food. It is a natural progression, and humanity is on the cusp of their progression into the next stage.” Val replied, pacing back and forth as she spoke. The women all listened intently, their eyes glistening with interest and awe.

Having been answering his question to the room, Val took a moment to speak to Richard directly, “I appreciate your candour, Rich, and we’re always open to feedback. However, as one of my admins, I expect you to be fully aligned with our mission.” Richard did not respond with anything except a submissive nod. He sat now silent, his smug grin significantly less apparent now.

After a bit more back and forth between Val and the class, and a small lecture on the role of the male in society, Val decided it was time to move onto the next part of the class. “Well tying in to the valuable question asked by Rich, I think it’s time we all met our male HR representative”. The class all peered over towards the door and waited patiently.

Whilst the class peered the wrong way, Val peered down between her titanic, wobbling breasts and separated them as best she could with one hand. She used her other hand to dig through her mammary fat, in search of something. “Now where did he go?” she mumbled to herself. The class slowly realised where the HR representative likely was, causing a few men’s jaws to drop and a few women to giggle. Bill was slightly desensitised to this, he knew there could be much worse places to be.

Digging deeper into her soft flesh, Val finally found what she was looking for and plucked a disheveled man from between her enormous breasts. He was completely naked and covered in the sweat that had collated between her tits, leaving his skin greasy and his hair slicked down to his scalp.

“Petey, why don’t you explain to the class the positive impact that male consolidation has?” Val asked, holding the soaked man in her hand like a trophy. He began speaking, but the class simply heard an inaudible squeak. The women in the class all fawned over how cute he sounded. Val looked over to the instructor standing beside her and asked, “Could you please get me a mic for a three incher?”

Bill looked at his classmates as she spoke and noticed a look of shock on all the men’s faces, some even going so far as to mouth the words “three incher?” in disbelief. The women in the class also noticed the shock of the men and giggled to each other at their surprise.

Marie, the instructor, passed a tiny mic from a box at the front of the classroom to Val and she passed it to Pete. Pete pulled the small headset over his tiny head and after a clicking sound, his tiny voice could be heard projected through a speaker at the front of the room.

The tiny man, referred to by Val as Petey, spoke, “Thanks, Val. One word: testosterone”. He peered up at Val as if for approval after his pause, she simply smiled back and he continued, “You give a man more testosterone and what happens?”. He pauses and looks around the room for anyone interested in answering his question.

The shortest of the women in the class, a blonde woman in a ponytail, raised her hand eagerly. Val called upon her for Pete, since she’d not notice him doing it from her desk. “It makes them stronger?” she asked.

“Yes!” Pete replied, “However, what I’m looking for is: it makes them aggressive. Countless studies prove this, it cannot be disputed. Women have significantly less testosterone naturally than men do. Naturally, they’re simply less aggressive. We’re not here to commit genocide at Change Inc, not at all”, he continued. He looked towards Val again and she nodded this time approvingly.

Pete was on a roll now. “The Men Problem within society shouldn’t necessarily be squashed” Pete explained, some of the smaller men wincing at his choice of words, causing some of the women to giggle and even getting a smirk out of Val. “But it should be managed, and that’s what male consolidation is for. Men still have their role in society after all” he concluded.


The class continued to ask Bill some questions with Val stepping in for a few. One woman stuck her hand into the air and asked, “Why are you naked?” This caused a fit of giggles from many of the women, the men listened intently, curious about why and if it was an indicator of their potential future.

Pete looked up to Val for approval on answering the question, not quite sure on how to answer. “I’ll take this one, Petey.” Val said, gesturing for him to take a break. She placed him down on the desk in front of her, the woman sat at the desk eager to take a closer look at him; even holding her finger up to him like she might a newborn baby.

“It’s far too hot outside for him to be wearing his clothes, they’d be soaked by the end of the day and we’d never get the sweat out. My girls aren’t exactly going to be bone dry when we’re going about our business all day”, Val explained, pushing her titanic breasts together slightly with her arms as she spoke. The women all laughed heartily and Val looked down at Pete as she did also. He laughed too, albeit nervously.

He was extremely hesitant on some of the questions, even opting to not respond to some of them and simply allowing Val to steer the talk elsewhere. The women asked about corrective action and what led to his consolidation, his silence extremely telling to the men; especially Bill, who had seen all too well the effect of corrective action. Bill wanted to see Pete’s facial expression better upon hearing these questions, Bill guessed Pete wasn’t much different to Hank other than right now he was in a better position.

With Pete having done such a good job, Val thanked him. She reached down and gripped his tiny body and affectionately rubbed his head with her thumb, seeming like a power display more than anything. She thanked the class for such an engaging and enlightening discussion, and said her goodbyes.

She reached down from the front desk where Pete was standing and plucked him up. Slowly, she began moving him towards her huge mammaries and used her other hand to pull one aside, revealing the monstrous crevasse that served as his home for the day, at least until he was called upon again or she tired of his company. The women all watched, their eyes glistening and their mouths agape.

Pete shouted up to Val, in a final attempt at even the tiniest respite from her sweating tits, “Could I please travel in your hand or pocket?” he asked.

Val smiled down at Pete, slightly displeased by him speaking out of turn but not prepared to make a scene, “Petey, that simply wouldn’t be viable. It’s too dangerous to carry you in my hand, I could drop you. And you know all too well that my pockets are too tight for you to travel in”, she explained to him.

Feeling as if she had adequately answered his request, she continued to spread her massive breasts and lower him between them. Pete’s faux confidence had faded now, leaving only a scared and shaking man. It was harrowing for Bill to see the man riddled with such fear and trauma, as he disappeared between her fatty mounds. Val finalised the storing of Bill by pushing him slightly deeper with her index finger, before releasing her breasts and smiling as they bounced back together to seal him in completely.

Upon her exit, Val whispered something in the instructor’s ear before looking over towards Rich, who jumped slightly as her eyes pierced into him. “Thank you everyone! I hope to see you soon” she said, still staring right at Rich. “And Rich, I suppose we’ll have to agree to disagree on male consolidation, although I hope you’ll come around shortly”, she finished. And with that, Val strode out of the classroom.

Marie finished up the class, passing out complimentary goodie bags filled with treats and additional reading material to everyone. The women of the class took this time to talk in length about how fantastic a class that was and how they couldn’t wait to meet Val again. The men talked more also, their conversation not quite as passionate. With his grin back on his face, Rich said “Yeah I’m going to be one of Val’s assistants apparently. I’d like to see her try and make me like ‘Petey’, it ain’t happening. Not this guy!”

Bill shook his head in disbelief at Bill’s audacity, he was going to be one of Val’s admins too. Maybe it was a good thing that Rich would be there. Maybe he’d take her attention away from him and he could ride this out pretty smoothly. The future with his new boss and idiot new colleague was certainly going to be interesting, but that was likely the most positive way he’d be able to describe it.