- Text Size +

Business as usual, Bill thought, as he tidied the clutter up from his desk. He had spotted Melanie typing away and the door to Val’s office was shut, no actual signs of Val or Rich. He wondered where they were and purged his mind of all his what ifs.

Finally, Val appeared at the far end of the office, having finally shown up to start her day. Bill looked over to her, trying to act inconspicuous about his snooping. He could see something between her titanic breasts but couldn’t quite make it out in the corner of his vision. As she got closer, he looked more directly at her sizable cleavage and finally identified the foreign body - Rich.

Rich’s tiny form was jostled around and massaged by Val’s mammaries as she walked. His legs and torso were kept tight between their overbearing grip, whilst his head was the only part of him still exposed to the outside world. Bill feared that Val had taken the leap Rich was so concerned she might take.

Bill looked towards his computer innocently as Val altered her path slightly from towards her office, detouring at his and Rich’s desk. Nonchalantly, she plucked his sweat-laden man from between her breasts and spoke, as she placed him down at his workstation, “Thank you for such a wonderful workout this morning, Richy!” She looked over to Bill as she headed towards her office, “Morning Bill!”

“Morning Val!” Bill replied quickly, in a more chipper tone than he’d use with anyone else. As Val turned her back and left them, Bill immediately turned his attention to Rich. He was sitting cross-legged on his desk with his head in his hands. Bill watched silently as Rich tried to hold back his cries.

When Bill thought Rich had gained some control over his emotions, he asked, “Hey man, do you want to take an early break and head somewhere quiet?”

Rich didn’t even look up at Bill as he stood up, he simply walked from his deskspace to Bill’s and waited to be carried. Bill really felt bad for the guy and wished he didn’t have to carry him, it really wasn’t helping Rich’s self esteem. Nonetheless, Bill held his hand out and Rich climbed up onto it, still never showing more than the top of his bowed head.

Pondering where would be best to go, Bill carried his small friend towards the toilets. Rich paid no mind to their destination for he didn’t care, he didn’t care about anything anymore. Before the pair were three options: Women’s, Men’s and Disabled. The disabled bathroom was a private room entirely with toilets designed to be usable by anyone at any size, Bill headed in there.

As he clicked the door shut and turned the lock, Rich finally broke down into a long and powerful sob. Bill moved over towards the toilet and put the seat down before planting himself upon it. “Hey, you okay?” Bill asked his friend, holding him carefully on his lap.

Rich’s sobs turned to near silence as he struggled to keep his cries in. After some time, he built up his ability to speak, “It… It wasn’t just yoga... “

“What? Well… What was it?” Bill replied, his words becoming quiet as he realised he was likely treading on sensitive ground.

Rich suddenly burst, “The fat, old bitch raped me okay?! She barely even started the yoga, the second I was near her monstrous pussy she grabbed me”. He elaborated, just to really hit home the lengths she had taken his body to, “She repeatedly slammed me into her vile vagina, I nearly drowned in there! Look at me for Christ’s sake!”

Bill looked more closely at his friend as he finally looked up to display his face. Rich pulled the sleeves of his shirt up his arms. His skin was red from friction burns and obviously very sore, clear evidence of the damage he had just had inflicted upon him. Rich described the sight before his much larger friend, “I’m beaten and bruised, my skin is all blotchy and red, and I’m still covered in her cum and pubes!” As if to hit home his point, he pulled a long hair that had seemingly been glued down to his arm and peeled it away from his skin. Bill wanted to gag.

“I can still hear her ugly moans and the taste of her excessive cum. Do you know what Val sounds like when she orgasms? Have you heard that sound? I can’t get it out of my fucking head! I’m going insane here!” Rich screamed out. He broke down once more into tears, still trying to speak, “I’m broken… I thought… I was broken before. I’m terrified of her, Bill. You have to help me! That wasn’t masturbation, that was violent and agonising rape!” Rich continued, his words quiet and his voice breaking as he spoke through his tears.

“I can’t believe I’m even still alive… It wasn’t exactly quick and it wasn’t at all easy. It’s only a matter of time before she snuffs me out…” Rich said hopelessly. Bill wanted to help the poor guy, he really did, but how could he? What could he do in this situation? He was a victim to Val’s whims just like Rich was, only he’d managed to avoid the brunt of her actions thus far.

A metaphorical light bulb lit up in Bill’s head as he finally came up with an idea, “Why don’t we get a message out?”

“A message?” Rich asked inquisitively, as he looked up at his friend and wiped the tears away from his own eyes.

“Yeah a message! We could tell the world what’s going on here and maybe we could shut it down!” Bill elaborated, his words enthusiastic but hushed for obvious reasons. “Although, with the firewalls and restrictions on our laptops, we might have trouble…” Bill pondered, considering the logistics of the plan.

“What about Hank? He’s in IT, right? I bet he has special privileges!” Rich proposed, his voice a little louder and his eyes now void of tears.

Bill’s eyes widened and his face of deep thought turned to elation, “Rich, you’re a genius!”

The pair left the bathroom, Rich with a new lease on life and Bill just happy to have his friend in good spirits. They excused themselves from the office for a brief time, saying they needed to head to the campus shop for painkillers. They decided to look around the areas not included in their tour for Hank’s cubicle, knowing it could only be in one of those places.

After a few failed attempts at finding him, the pair found a small and hushed office partitioned by cubicles. They headed inside and quietly passed each one, subtly peering inside to see if they could spot Hank. Luckily for them, they noticed a cubicle without a person or chair in and, upon further inspection, found the tiny Hank sitting at a smaller version of a desk inside.

Bill smiled at Hank as he placed Rich on the much larger workspace that Hank’s desk was perched upon. With Bill primarily keeping watch, Rich explained, “Hank, we need your help!”

“What are you two doing here?” Hank asked nervously, looking towards his cubicle exit for someone catching them where they shouldn’t be. “How did you even find me? This isn’t on the campus map.”

“We tried one of the places we weren’t shown in the tour” Bill whispered, looking away from the exit for a moment. He dared not mention the two other offices they had looked for him in and failed.

“Enough of all that”, Rich said, trying to bring the conversation back around to the important matters, “We need to get back soon, they might notice something is up if we take too long.”

“This isn’t good, guys. Nothing good can come from doing anything that involves the women realising something is up. Nothing should ever be up!” Hank replied, hoping to stop any of their wild ideas before they were even proposed. He knew better.

Rich pitched the idea to him, “Look we just need to get contact with the public. If we could just get past the firewall…”

Hank cut them off quickly, “Don’t you think I’ve tried that? I don’t stay here and get repeatedly raped and abused by Val for fun! It’s impossible to get past the firewall. I would know, my mentor designed it.”

Able to sympathise with Hank to a degree, Rich said, “Hank, I know how you feel, Val got me for the first time this morning”. He rolled his sleeve up and showed Hank his burned and blotchy skin. “You had a mentor, where is he now? Can he help us?” Rich asked.

“My mentor? He’s dead…” Hank replied simply, his voice full of sorrow. He continued, “He had tried to do exactly what you guys are trying to do right now”.

The two men went pale hearing this. Bill moved in closer to the two of them standing on the desk, asking, “How d-did he die?”

“When Val found out he was working to get this whole thing shut down, she ate him alive. Since then, I’ve mostly remained in line. The few times I haven’t… Well, you know...” Hank explained to the suddenly fearful pair.

Rich fell to his knees, hyperventilating. “So this is it?” He asked between quick, panicked breaths. “I’m stuck as her fucking dildo?” he cried, hoping it wasn’t the only result for him.

“Yup, pretty much”, Hank replied indifferently. He apologised, “Look, I’m sorry guys but there’s no way out of this! I’m stuck here as much as you guys are!”

Bill comforted Rich, “It’s alright buddy, there’s still hope!” Turning his attention to the tiny Hank, Bill spoke with more force than usual,  “Look Hank, we can’t go on like this! This is no way for us to live. There has to be a way! Would your mentor have wanted you to roll over? Or finish what he started?”

The three fell into silence as Hank pondered Bill’s words. Finally, he spoke, “Okay, fine! Meet me here tomorrow, 3pm.”

Bill and Rich thanked him. “You won’t regret this, Hank!” Bill said excitedly as he allowed Rich to climb onto his hand.

“Yeah yeah, keep your voice down! Now get out of here!” Hank replied as the pair made their way out of his cubicle. They both gave him a thumbs up as they left, causing him to sigh. Why did he let himself get dragged into this? He wondered about his future and his slight chance at a happy ending, maybe this was it.

Bill and Rich hurried back to their office. Melanie saw them returning and shouted over from behind her desk, “Took you two long enough!”

The two men apologised, with Melanie unable to hear Rich’s apology from that distance. She didn’t care enough to bother herself with it more than she had already, however. She had more important things to do than babysit those two. They continued on as normal for the remainder of the day, mostly fulfilling small and simple tasks for Mel and Val.

On her way out, Val stopped by Bill and Rich’s workstations as they packed up their things for the day. They cut their light hearted conversation as they realised their boss was approaching. “Oh don’t let me disturb you guys!” Val said, being polite but not expecting them to continue their conversation. She continued before they could, “But while I have your attention… Rich - I’ve been meaning to talk to you. I’ve got quite a few kinks to iron out that I need to work through. It doesn’t make sense to have you so far away with such an early start each day”.

Val plucked Rich up from the desk without waiting for a response and replaced him between her fat udders. “I’m gonna have you bunk with me at least until we get into a routine of sorts”, Val explained to the shaking man between her breasts. She turned her attention to Bill, “Bill, could you please arrange for Rich’s things to be collected from his room?”

Bill looked at his friend trapped between the massive breasts of their boss. He looked defeated, all the hope he had gained today gone in a single moment. Shaking himself from his stare between Val’s breasts, Bill met Val’s gaze with no choice but to agree, “Y-yes, no problem Val!”.

“Thanks Bill, see you tomorrow!” Val replied, turning to head towards the door. Bill could only watch in horror as the titanic, fatty breasts of their boss jiggled and quaked as she turned to leave. Rich could only accept the beating as he was once again smothered by her huge tits.