- Text Size +

Reaching up to the printer, Bill plucked some forms out from the collection tray and carried them quickly over to his desk. He had been worked to the bone in Melanie’s absence, she had only been on vacation for a few days! He wondered how Rich was getting on, really he was an admin too and could’ve been helping cover Mel’s jobs if Val hadn’t taken him for herself.

It had been around a month since the PharmCo meeting, a few new faces here and there...  A few he’d seen in that meeting and then never again… The piercing ring of his desks phone sounded suddenly. “That’s probably Val…” Bill said to himself, as he plucked it up from the desk and brought the receiver to his ear.

She was panting loudly as she spoke, “Bill… Can you… Come in here please?”

“No problem, Val! I’ll be right there!” Bill replied, hanging the phone up immediately before making his way towards Val’s office. He prayed Rich wasn’t in there with her. It was bad enough having to be an unwilling witness to her escapades, never mind the subject of those escapades being one of his closest friends at Change Inc.

As he approached the door, he considered whether or not the correct etiquette would be to walk straight in. Not wanting to take the risk, he knocked firmly on the hard wood; his hand hurt from the force, but he wasn’t sure she’d hear otherwise. He could hear her muffled moans through the thick door. “Come… Ungh… In!” Val called out upon hearing the knock.

Reaching up to pull the handle, he heaved his body against the door, causing it to slowly swing open. “Bill! Hey!” Val managed to say. He was shocked to find the titanic woman stood up for once, with her legs spread slightly and her hand covering her hair laden vagina entirely. Her skirt lay just above the rolls of her stomach, allowing her easy access to the moist cavern as she sensually rubbed her hand back and forth while still mostly covering it.

Bill watched, his mouth slightly agape, as she appeared to be digging the knuckles of her closed fist against her crotch. He was just thankful that, for once, Rich wasn’t involved. He wondered where the little guy was, somewhere safe hopefully. Beads of sweat rolled down her huge body, causing her skin to shine slightly from the moisture. “Hi Val, how can I help?” he asked.

With her spare hand, she held up a single finger signifying that he should hold on a moment. He could do nothing but watch as she moved her hand away, to display some sort of rubber ballsack suction cup it had been gripping. Wrapping her fingers back around it, she slowly began to pull the rest of it out. As more of the object came out of her, it became more familiar. The long, hard spine and eventually the round helmet, framing the battered and soaked body of his friend.

As she pulled Rich further out of her, the otherwise quiet room began to fill with his faint screams. Bill could hear him choking on Val’s juices as he struggled to take in air between screams. Just as she seemed to pull his body out entirely, she shoved it straight back in - silencing him once more.

Terrified and wanting out of this situation, Bill apologised for potentially intruding, “Sorry Val! I can come back if you’d like…” He turned towards the door and gripped the handle.

“Bill! Where are you going?” she asked, shoving Rich as deep as he would go inside of her as she finished her sentence, spurring a deep moan from inside of her. She pulled him out again before explaining, “In just a moment… I’ll need… OH! OH! OH! UNGH…” She shoved him deep inside of her, too horny to pause, as she spoke, “Oh yeah… That’s the spot lil’ guy... “ She rolled her eyes with pleasure before meeting Bill’s gaze, “I’ll need your help with something…”

Bill’s heart sank upon hearing those words. Was this it? Would a similar fate to Rich’s befall him? Surely not… She needed him, didn’t she? Melanie wasn’t going to be back for the rest of the week! Who else would do her job? Rosie? No way… Faking a confident smile, he replied, “No problem, Val. What do you need?”

“As you know, all the armless chairs have arrived…” she began.

“Yes! I actually just finished printing the invoice for our files. I think they’re in the warehouse... “ Bill replied, feeling good about how well he had been handling Mel’s tasks.

“They’re not all… In the warehouse…” she explained, leaving Rich deep inside of her as she gestured over to the far side of the room. Looking over, Bill noticed one of the armless in the corner of the room. It seemed to be much larger than your usual seat, with elastic loops set up all along the centre crease.

She reached back between her legs, pulling Rich fully out of her for a moment, holding him just shy of her vagina. He didn’t scream this time as he took the opportunity to get some much needed air. “I need you to deliver this modified one to my…” Val began, before she was interrupted by the begging Rich with a lung full of air. Annoyed, she shoved Rich back into her before beginning to furiously pump him in and out, her huge body jiggling as she did. Her vagina loudly squelched upon each insertion, causing Bill to wince at each one.

He looked down at the floor beneath her as droplets of sweat and cum rained down, the carpet was much darker down there with the wet patch constantly growing. He could barely hear Rich’s screams now, although they were still there, mixed in with the loud squelches and schlucks. Continuing her instructions, she explained, “Sorry about that, I was RUDELY…” She shoved Rich with extra force upon the emphasis of the word into her, “Interrupted! I need you to deliver this modified chair to my sister, Brenda.“

Of course it was for Brenda, Bill thought. He knew right away what it was for with the elastic loops right where the ass crack would be. It would hold her “seat cushion” in place. He thought back to the PharmCo meeting and who Brenda had taken… John maybe? The CEO’s son… He prayed for the guy’s safety. Although, with Brenda it wasn’t likely he was having a good time.

“This should be perfect for her so she won’t have to tie her cushion up anymore when she gets him in place. And you know how much she wanted an armless chair!” Val said, smiling at him. Moaning, she pulled Rich out of her fully with a wet slurp before slamming him into the desk and suctioning him to it.

Bill’s eyes widened as he got a full view of his friend finally. Globs of thick cum dripped down from his forced-stiff body. He coughed and choked, spitting huge chunks of her thick, white fluid as he tried to clear his airways and stomach. Bill watched as the mammoth of a woman moved the short distance to her computer, before bending forward to begin using the mouse.

She shifted her hips towards Bill, exposing the darkened, cellulite-ridden crack of her ass as it wobbled in front of him. He stood there, frozen in shock at the sight. Jerking her neck and looking over her wide hips towards Bill, she asked, “Well? Must I explain everything to you?”

Bill continued to just stand there, confused at her gestures towards him. Val sighed, “I’m trying to email Brenda to check she’s available to receive the chair. I need you to help Rich here finish the job! Do you understand?”

Still standing in place, Bill stuttered, “Ermm… Yes Val! I understand…”

“Well?!” she shouted, before shaking her monstrous ass once more, “Get to work! Or do you want to take his place as my new personal assistant?”

Needing no further encouragement than that threat, Bill immediately made his way over to the huge woman. As he approached the desk, he looked at the tiny, bound man with sad, apologetic eyes before mouthing the words, “I’m so sorry!”

Rich squirmed desperately as Bill wrapped his hand around him tightly, ensuring he didn’t drop his slippery friend. He tried to ignore the begging and crying as he pulled at Rich until he audibly detached from the wooden desk. Holding Rich’s wet body out in front of him, Bill approached her massive, wiggling, obese caboose. Her huge sweaty ass jiggled slightly above him, while her hairy pussy was at perfect eye level as she squatted down slightly. He breathed in nervously, causing his head to spin from dizziness at her overwhelming, feminine scent.

He couldn’t even begin to imagine the suffering Rich had been going through shoved inside of her so frequently. He stared into her ass, the sight harrowing. Taking too long to start, Val threatened him once more, “Bill, if Rich isn’t inside of me in the next ten seconds, I promise you that you’ll be!” Not wanting to be her next toy, Bill lined his crying friend up with her huge pussy.

Suddenly, a small toot slipped out from between her fat cheeks. She chuckled, “Oops!...” Whilst small enough to only be a faint odour to Bill, and not even noticeable to Val, the effect on Rich was much more noticeable. He squirmed erratically in Bill’s grasp, his attempts to escape that of a desperate man, causing Bill to have to tighten his grip on his tiny friend - something he didn’t want to do. There was no way out of this, Bill thought, as he inched Rich closer, his screams and cries louder now as he choked on the tainted air oozing from Val’s anal sphincter.

Hearing Rich’s typical uproar, Val laughed, “Oh come on now, Richy! That was nothing! You of all people should know that by now, you should feel privileged to please a real woman - someone who isn’t afraid to pass gas when she needs to, regardless of company!” Twisting her neck to look at Bill once more, she asked, “Isn’t that right, Bill?” Much to Rich’s dismay, Bill nodded, mostly with self preservation in mind.

Growing impatient, Val wriggled her ass, “Well, go on then!” Taking some of the initiative, Val leaned back slightly against Bill’s hand, immediately she felt Rich begin sink into her wet vagina along with some of Bill’s fingers. She wriggled her huge ass once more as she settled herself onto Rich’s stiff body, accepting more and more of the screaming man deep into her hairy vagina.

Bill slowly began to pump his friend in and out of her, his cries audible but muffled by the layers of her sopping wet flesh. Val leaned back further, clearly annoyed at his frustratingly slow pace. “Bill, you need to do it harder and faster! Like this!” Val called back to him before reaching around behind her. She snatched Rich from his hand and shoved him deep into her. She pistoned his tiny, stiff body in and out of her with a ferocious speed. She moaned loudly from the pleasure, before leaving him sticking half out of her and returning to typing on her computer.

Bill sped up somewhat, still at a pace nowhere near Val’s. His eyes were wide and his mouth agape, still in a state of shock from what he was being forced to do. Looking over at her screen, he spotted some of her emails - noticing some peculiar looking subjects regarding a Project Amazon?

Val, sensing his prying eyes, violently bumped her hip into Bill, causing him to stumble back from the force of the powerful motion. “I’m growing tired of your slow pace, Bill. I’m unimpressed. Must I really do everything?” She sighed as she flexed her kegels and stood up, holding the tiny Rich in place, half lodged inside of her hairy hole. Raising one leg up, she planted her foot onto her chair for leverage.

She shooed Bill away slightly. He obliged without question, taking a few steps back until he was at a more comfortable distance from her ravaged sex. He could only watch as she began to furiously pump his friend deep into her cunt, her pace impossibly fast compared to his as she maintained the exceptional leverage with her Captain Morgan pose.

Alongside each wet schluck, he could hear Rich’s gurgling screams as the moisture inside of her increased massively, synchronised with the ever-quickening speed. “Oh, Rich! Oh, fuck! I’m so close…” Val managed to say between panting moans. She looked up at Bill, who looked awfully pale, before asking, “So can you do me that favour and get this chair right to… Ohhhh… Brenda?”

Y-yes, Val! Right away!” Bill replied, making his way towards the chair. Placing his hands upon the back of it, he began to roll it out of the room.

As he approached the door with it, Val called out once more, “Wait! Ungh… And please take Rich… He’s gonna need… Aghhhhh… A rinse… Right there, Rich! Yes! Yes! Yes! I’m cumming!” She continued to drive the screaming man in and out of her, his screams barely audible now as he grew weaker from the enduring task of being Val’s toy. Her fluids flowed out of her, dripping down to the floor.

She sighed loudly in satisfaction as she forced him fully into her for once last time, causing her muscles to contract around him as she orgasmed powerfully. Her legs shook from the pleasure, both of them much weaker now from the full body ecstasy she was feeling. Slowly and carefully, she pulled Rich from her now sensitive vagina. His body lay limp in his suit, covered in her cum and unconscious.

Val gripped Rich’s torso like the shaft of a dick and squeezed, causing him to suddenly spring back to life - much to Bill’s happiness, that his friend was okay. He watched as his tiny friend sprung to life, coughing and choking, immediately vomiting up floods of Val’s fluids that had filled and bloated his stomach.

She cooed to the broken, whimpering man, “There, there, let it all out, little darling…” She rubbed his back gently as he wretched, his body trying to bring up more of her fluids. Reaching into her bra, she plucked out a small handkerchief and wiped the excess cum from his body.

Noticing his still erect penis, she lifted him up to her lips and began to suck him dry. Bill grimaced as he watched her lips wrapping around Rich’s tiny member and sucking so hard that he couldn’t help but believe it would have been immensely painful for the little guy. Rich squirmed in her grasp, trying his best to pull himself away from her lips as she continued to suck. He could feel himself quickly approaching an agonisingly strong and unwilling orgasm. His body jerked uncontrollably, as she held him in place and sucked the cum from his throbbing testicles

Swallowing his tiny load, she smiled as she pulled him away from her lips and watched his penis instantly begin to sink down into a soft and lower position. “Gotta keep my little guy nice and healthy!” Val explained, “And for a young man like Rich, that means release…”

“Bill! Like I was saying, please take Rich with you and give him a rinse for me…” Val said as she looked towards Bill, who was standing a few metres away still frozen in shock. Lifting Rich up to her lips once more, she planted a huge wet kiss upon his still moist body.

He was still in his dildo exoskeleton, or as Val liked to call it, his “work clothes”. She wrapped him in her cum soaked handkerchief, before moving towards Bill and holding Rich out for him to take. “Here you go!” Val said, flashing him a warm smile as she offered him the tiny man.

Bill hesitantly raised his hand up to Val’s, before taking Rich from her. Rich was silent now, likely too weak and tired to scream like he had been before. With Rich in his grasp by his side, Bill used his remaining hand to steer the chair towards the door. Stepping around the chair for a moment, he pulled the door open and quickly made his exit - thankful to be leaving.