- Text Size +

Val continuously sucked in huge gasps of air, taking a short break from fucking herself with Rich. With her almost inhumanly heavy body slumped in her stool, she did nothing but sit there and periodically clench her kegel muscles; enjoying the feeling of her dildo-boy deep inside of her.

Rich’s squirms weren’t quite what they used to be with his new penis-costume/exoskeleton to keep him stiff. But at least this way he wouldn’t break. Plus the added size didn’t hurt. She could still feel practically all of him as the exoskeleton just covered his head, part of his back and his feet, leaving the rest of him to rub against her. And BOY did it ever.  Her slick vaginal walls closed in around him, savoring every bit of his bare flesh against hers, each flex of her muscles serving to prompt further squirms as he fought against them pressing down around him.

He was soaked. Her vaginal cavern was flooded with her viscous juices, thickened by the vaseline. It made moving much harder for Rich as he struggled to move his arms in what felt almost like sludge. He desperately dragged his arms up in front of his face, attempting to move her flesh away from his mouth so he could suck in what little air was trapped inside of her.

Previously she had been bouncing up and down on him, giving him brief intervals of air as her monstrous ass rose just above his mouth and nose. He could feel his own stomach heaving from having swallowed so much of her cum whilst trying to breathe, even some forcing its way down his throat without his say in the matter when things got rougher. She had now stopped for some reason… Perhaps she was tired? Perhaps she had grown tired of him… Either way, he was desperate for some real air and really beginning to struggle to get it.

As Val got her breath back, she called down to her tiny toy, “Are you ready to continue?” The sound was extremely muffled through the layers and layers of fat but Rich had heard it. His heart filled with joy, something he’d never expect from himself given what it meant, but at least he wasn’t going to suffocate. Slowly, Val began to lift herself off of him.

The loud ring of Val’s phone reverberated through the room. She had lifted herself off of Rich to the point that his head was just about to slip out from between her folds and finally allow him the air he desired. She continued to rise as the phone continued to ring, pondering whether or not she answered it. She sighed, “Urgh, do I?” With Rich’s head still inside of her, she teased the more shallow areas of her vagina with it, moaning from the pleasure. It continued to ring, it’s harsh sound irking her.

“Fine! But I’m not staying on the phone for long!” she exclaimed as she reached over towards it, lifting her ass only slightly higher than it currently was. Finally, Rich was able to gasp in. The top of his head still lay inside of her, his mouth and nose in the more loose region of her vagina. He gasped in, sucking in both air and cum as he did. It was a start at least.

Before Rich could take in any more, Val lifted the phone from the receiver and slammed her ass back down into the seat. She raised it to her ear angrily, “What is it?!” Rich couldn’t hear much of what was going on, he had heard the loud ringing and could hear muffled shouting but wasn’t quite able to make it out. All he knew was that his brief period of air only postponed his potential suffocation as Val had sat back down, still not rhythmically pumping his body in and out of her. Whilst he didn’t want her to fuck him, being deep inside of her for this long without air would kill him eventually.

Melanie spoke quickly on the phone, not wanting to upset her boss more than she already had with her untimely intrusion, “Hi Val, sorry to interrupt you. I have one of the execs from PharmCo on the other line asking if everything is still all good for your meeting on Wednesday?”

“Yes Melanie, everything is still good for Wednesday. Now I’m quite busy at the moment, will that be all?” Val replied shortly, eager to get back to business.

“Yes that’s everything Val. Again, sorry for the…” Melanie began, before Val cut her off.

“No problem, Melanie. Thanks. Bye!” Val sharply replied. She was agitated and impatient but kept much of the anger that she felt to a minimum, quite understanding that Melanie was just doing her job. A level of understanding that she lent to very few.

She sighed a more content sigh than before, enjoying the feeling of Rich filling her up. With no more distractions, she was ready to continue. Raising herself up, she lifted her monstrously fat body until Rich’s helmeted head was on the edge of her lips. And without warning, slammed it back down until her obese ass smashed into the seat, her cellulite covered flesh pouring over the edges more than ever before.

She repeated this motion, attempting to get into a good rhythm. With all her stress from work, there was a lot of tension built up inside of her and she was more than ready to ride it out. What began as a slow but powerful pumping of his stiffened body into her sopping cunt soon turned into a fast and fierce bouncing. The stool creaked and groaned, at times seeming to struggle to hold her immense weight as she continued to slam hundreds of pounds of ass fat  down on  its surface.

Rich was thankful for the excess in lubricant as her vaginal walls caressed his body with increasing speed. He clenched his eyes shut, whilst also trying to time spitting her fluids out and gasping in as she periodically lifted off of him. Often her rhythm would change and he’d suck in her cum, causing him to choke. He could feel his eyes stinging from the slightly acidic juices.

Val continued to ride him with no regard for his comfort or happiness. She was in bliss. Her muscles contracted powerfully around him as she reached what she planned to be the first of many orgasms with Rich in his new position. He could hear her moans getting louder and louder, her vaginal walls pressing down more firmly around him until it was almost excruciating even with his extra protection. He felt his consciousness slowly beginning to fade, was this the end?

Finally Val slammed her ass down into the chair and stayed there, her legs quaking as waves of pleasure rolled through her cellulite-ridden, fatty body. She screamed out loudly, unable to control the volume as she experienced ecstasy like never before. Floods of her juices washed over her toy, spilling out onto the seat beneath her and coating the undersides of her ass and thighs.

Remaining in place, she panted deeply. Her post-coital glow left tingles in her extremities and she felt her body being overcome with relaxation. When she felt strong enough to finally support her own weight, she slowly lifted herself off of her little human dildo - trails of her juices clinging to it and droplets of her cum splashing down from out of her vagina onto the already soaked stool.

When Rich finally came to, his environment had changed entirely. The room was much brighter with all the surfaces sleek and reflective. Bright lights shone down around him, causing him to squint his eyes in pain. When he finally regained his vision, sitting before him with a huge glass of wine was Val.

“About time you woke up!” Val stated gleefully, as she pursed her huge lips around the rim of her glass and took the last sip of the red liquid, finishing the glass. She watched with interest as the tiny man, still in a haze, looked around at his new surroundings. She explained, “You’re in my kitchen, we’re just chilling out”.

After such an intense ride before he had fallen unconscious, Rich took stock of his body and any damage done. There was very little redness across his skin this time, thanks to Val lubing him up. And the new exoskeleton had kept him quite stiff, so his body hadn’t been contorted into painful ways like he would’ve usually expected. However, he was still covered in her cum and the stale, salty liquid was drying into his skin with each passing moment.

“Let me get that for you, dear” Val said as she reached for a wipe with her spare hand, her nude, monstrous breasts sprawling out across the polished granite before him. Placing her wine glass on the table she grabbed Rich firmly in her hands as if he were a doll before rubbing the moist wipe over his skin. Her cum slid off his body easily with a little moisture and pressure, he felt the movement in his limbs becoming more fluid and the intoxicating scent of cucumber overcoming him. He actually felt okay, for once.

“So!” Val began, “If we’re going to be spending a lot of time together, I figure we should get to know each other. Why don’t you tell me about yourself?”

Rich couldn’t quite come to terms with what she was saying, it terrified him to his core. His voice was quiet and low, but she could hear the fear and desperation in it, “Please Val, I don’t want to be your dildo!”

She chuckled in response, “Oh Rich, you’re really not getting it, are you? There is no ‘you want’, there is only ‘I want’.” She stood up from her chair, displaying her huge, hairy cunt at perfect eye level, before walking over towards her opened bottle of wine with her glass in hand. He shuddered as her almost inhumanly fat ass and stomach jiggled in multiple places as she moved.

“Have mercy!” Rich shouted up in response, falling to his knees with his face in his hands.

She pouted empathetically, “Oh stop that now! My heart aches for you! You should find peace in never needing to make decisions now, begging and crying isn’t going to help you.” She continued to speak to him as she lifted her bottle and refilled her glass, “So why don’t you tell me about yourself? If you’re going to be my little dildo boy from now on, I’d like to get to know you better!”

Rich gulped, his heart pounding harder every time she mentioned him in THAT way. He tried to push the overwhelming horror of being Val’s sextoy from his mind, focusing on the possibility to be saved or escape. In the meantime, however, he might as well at least try to keep her happy and play along, “Well, I’m twenty four years old. I played football in high school”.

Forgetting he was a slave to Val for a moment, he thought back to his high school days and chuckled lightly, “Ah, those were the days!”

Val smiled a toothy grin as she sat back down in front of him, “Oh, you were popular huh?” Showing real interest in his past as he continued to speak to her as if he were reminiscing with a friend.

“Oh yeah!” Rich replied confidently, his personality prior to Change Inc shining through. “We had some good times, and there was no shortage of girls! I ended up dating the girl I had been close to all throughout school, we were together up until late last year…”

“Oh really? What happened there?” Val questioned curiously.

“We drifted apart, wanted different things. It was a mutual decision. She moved away for work and after a few months deciding what I wanted to do I… Well… I... “ Rich trailed off, his smile fading.

“What?” Val asked.

He spoke in a low tone, “I applied for Change Inc... She had her new, great job in pharmaceuticals and what did I have? A job in sales? Sure, I made decent commission but what was I actually doing? Change Inc seemed like such an opportunity for me, maybe I could’ve  changed the world and even got her back in the end”.

“It doesn’t really sound all that mutual...” Val said, hearing the sorrow in his voice as she took another sip of her wine. She raised her glass to him and smiled, “Don’t fret, little man, we are going to change the world!”

Rich looked down at his feet. Sure, maybe Val and Change Inc were going to change the world… But he really didn’t want to be part of it. To appease her, he threw her a forced smile and replied in a false tone, “Yeah maybe! And we’re in similar industries, so maybe I’ll meet her again!”

Val smiled and replied, “Maybe! Although, I don’t know if I can give you up. Your performance today... “ She brought her fingers to her lips and kissed them, as if she were praising a delicious dish. She concluded, “Thank you for sharing, Rich. I’ve loved hearing about your life. Don’t be sad though, we can have more of these little chit chats in the future! Wouldn’t you like that?”

Rich said nothing, only watching as her spare hand fell precariously in between Val and the table in front of her. Unbeknownst to him, she had dropped her fingers there after feeling a warm tinge deep inside of her.

Val bit her lip as she stroked her clitoris gently, before sliding two of her fingers along the length of her nether lips. She could feel the moisture building as her temperature began to rise. Standing up once more with her glass still in hand and her other slick with her juices, Val asked, “Well, shall we head upstairs? I can feel an urge coming on and I think you could scratch that itch just about perfectly!”

Still not quite accepting of his permanent role as Val’s dildo, he screamed out, “NO PLEASE!” Sprinting towards the edge of the table, he prepared himself for the sheer drop. More willing to take the fall than endure more of her insides.

“Ah ah ah!” Val called out as she carefully sprung her arm out towards him before grabbing him with her moist fingers, avoiding any spillage of her wine. He had been inches away from the edge. “What were you thinking?” Val shouted to the tiny man. “You could’ve really hurt yourself! Come on! Once you’re strapped in upstairs, you’ll be safe.”

Holding him down by her side, Rich felt himself becoming extremely dizzy as the gigantic woman carried him across her home and up the stairs. Each step of her staircase creaked as she pressed her weight into them, making her way quickly to the bedroom.

Dizzy from the movement, Rich couldn’t make out much of his surroundings as his head spun. Although, he knew where she was going. Before he could protest any further, she placed her wine glass down on her bedside table and grabbed his exoskeleton from the chair she had previously used it with.

Rich didn’t fight it. He was in too much of a daze and her grip on his body was too tight. He blinked quickly as she placed him in position, trying to come around from his spell of dizziness. Wasting no time, Val sequentially strapped him in as she had done earlier. And, like before, she slickened his body and the exoskeleton with vaseline.

Still feeling sick, Rich could only watch, his vision impaired slightly as she layered the lubricant upon him before lifting him like she would any dildo. “Val, please!” he begged her at the top of his voice. She paid him no mind now. Moving over towards her bed, she slammed the suction cup base of his exoskeleton against her headboard, causing it to stick and leaving Rich’s entire world sideways. His brain rattled in his skull from the forceful slam, the pain devastating.

Val left her room without another word. Rich pulled at his binds, not wanting to be Val’s fuck toy again. They barely moved as he remained firmly entrapped in his exoskeleton, his world dizzyingly sideways. Horrified at the inevitable fucking about to come his way, he craned his neck upwards to look for Val but couldn’t see her anyway. With no reference to what time it was, he wasn’t sure how much time had passed since she had left him but felt it hadn’t been too long realistically. He felt like he was going to go insane from being kept in such a fearful and worried state.

Finally the behemoth of a woman returned, having been freshening herself up before bed. Her teeth glistened and her skin was soft from her moisturiser. She sighed, content, as she approached the huge bed before climbing onto it.

The mattress sank impossibly deep as her immense weight pressed down onto one side of it. Rich watched as she crawled closer towards him, her massive breasts looking even bigger as her arms pressed them together. The smell of her moisturiser washed over him as she closed the gap between them.

Slowly, like a semi-truck turning in the road, Val began to move her huge body around. Rich was but a mere observer to this vile movement, screaming for mercy as more and more of her fat ass was displayed to him. From this close, he could see every pore and wrinkle on the backs of her thighs and the sudden darkness that was her crack.

Rich screamed out, terrified, as the giant woman’s ass loomed closer. Nothing changed as his ear shattering screams fell upon seemingly deaf ears. Suddenly her reversing stopped - she had heard him. Twisting her body, she turned until she could look him in the eye as she spoke, “There’s no point in screaming honey, do you really think I’m going to stop now? You should take this opportunity to get used to your new job. I think you could really learn to like it!”

Rich screamed out again, begging Val and praying she listened with every fibre of his being. It was no use. Not saying another word, she turned back into her previous bent over position and continued moving her monstrously huge ass closer and closer.

Like two bulbous, skin-coloured buildings either side of him, her enormous cheeks began to encapsulate his entire vision. Reaching behind her, Val spread the two huge, pale mounds of flesh that she called asscheeks to reveal the dark cavern between them.

Rich’s eyes bulged in his head as he caught a glimpse of his destination. Her crack was dark and discoloured from years of chafing, stray hairs sporadically littered the creased space, leading up to a huge mound of them covering her ever moistening vagina. She slowly backed her way towards him, her fatty cheeks jiggling with each slight movement.

A blood curdling scream left Rich’s mouth as he was once more about to be subjected to the hell he had tried so hard to avoid. Her gargantuan ass overtook his entire vision as he struggled in his tight binds.

With her toy directly at the entrance of her slick vagina, Val began to reach between her huge thighs towards her hairy monster. She carefully parted her already sopping lips, digging her fingers deep into them just beyond the matted-with-cum layer of pubic hair. Keeping her fingers there to hold her cunt lips apart, she shuddered slightly as she backed up further and felt Rich’s helmeted head touch her sensitive lips.

Continuing to reverse onto her human dildo, Val let a low moan escape her lips as it took up the space inside of her. She could feel Rich’s squirms caressing her vaginal walls as she more thoroughly engulfed his entire body. She had expected his fight to lessen as time had gone on but so far it had only gotten more erratic, what a trooper he was! She loved it.

Val’s ass slapped hard against the headboard of her bed as her vagina consumed the entirety of her little “assistant.” She cried out as wave upon wave of cunt juice gushed out from her, covering her cheeks and tainting the wooden panel she had stuck Rich to.

Rich felt his entire body pivoting around the point on the headboard she had stuck him to as she moved her titanic body over him. Ripples of pleasure coursed through her overfed body with each movement. Slowly, she heaved herself off of him; her vagina producing an audible schlucking sound as her lips fought to keep him inside.

Giving him no warning, Val slammed her ass back powerfully into the headboard - sending Rich deep inside of her once more and spurring a loud moan out of herself. She began ramming her behemoth posterior onto him, riding him with lustful aggression and threatening to tear him from the headboard at any moment. The suction cup stayed firm.

She continued to brutally rape her assistant-turned human dildo, showing no regard for his welfare as her hot, soaked insides roughly massaged his face and body. Rich felt like his head was going to explode from the speed and vigour, his entire world a pink, fleshy blur.

Was this his life now? During a brief pause, he considered that thought. However, Val allowed him very little time to construct a complex thought before the fucking continued. As soon as the, almost vicious, raping seemed to slow, it would pick up with more drive and power than each time before. He screamed and cried, his sounds and tears lost inside of her as she forcefully drove him deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Having already orgasmed not long ago, Val wasn’t even close to finished. He felt amazing inside of her nonetheless, she’d simply have to work harder this time. She continued to ram her toy deep inside of her, savouring each squirm. Really beginning to work up a sweat, she could feel more and more droplets rolling down her back and into her crack. It all collated at the entrance to her vagina, only adding to the moisture surrounding Rich.

Her moans soon turned to tired pants as the dangerously overweight woman grew extremely tired. She could feel the tingles in her loins signalling that the powerful orgasm she chased wasn’t totally out of sight. However, she needed a rest. She slowly pulled her massive body away from the headboard, her dildo-boy sliding out of her dripping vagina with ease and wobbling slightly from the movement.

Tiredly, Val sat down on the bed just below her pillows to take a breather. Her juices continued to flow out of her, seeping into the sheets beneath. Between laboured breaths, Val looked towards Rich and asked, “How… Was… That for you?”

Rich looked up as best he could with his head mostly kept in place by the helmet to meet her gaze. “Plea…” he began before a twang in his stomach cut him off. He began to retch and cough, Val just watching all the while, before finally he vomited. The entire contents of his stomach came pouring out of him, all of it a pale, opaque liquid.

Val watched as the tiny amount of her cum fell towards the bed before disappearing into the existing wet patch on her sheets. “That’s it, get it all out” she cooed, watching as he continued to dry-heave.

His stomach still spasming, Rich gasped in some much needed air before looking up towards Val once more. He tried to speak again, “Please, Val. I don’t want to be your toy!”

She replied quickly, “Nonsense! You just need to accept your position and you’ll be able to like it. Look!” She reached towards his underside and playfully, but gently, flicked his erect member. Rich’s heart pounded in his chest from the shock, he hadn’t noticed his penis was erect. The constant rubbing must have had an effect on his body that he hadn’t expected.

“Looks like my little guy’s little guy is enjoying himself!” Val pointed out. “We can do you once we’ve done me,” she explained before returning to her position on her knees and turning her ass towards him.

“Wait! Val!” Rich called out as she backed up towards him. “I don’t like it! It’s a reflex! Please!” he continued to call out. His screams at this point, however, were in vain as they fell upon seemingly deaf, but likely just uncaring, ears. Once again, she spread her titanic cheeks and planted herself upon him - her soaked vagina accepting him with ease. Her folds provided no resistance as they parted for his head and quickly engulfed the entire length of him.

Feeling her second wind, Val began to slowly ride her toy once more. She rhythmically rolled her hips as she repeated the motion of withdrawing her toy from inside of her before forcefully pushing her ass against the headboard - making Rich disappear from the outside world. She continued this motion for some time. Her muscles, somewhat rejuvenated from her short break, allowing her to increase her pace and power.

Rich, all the more aware of his erect penis, couldn’t help but feel her slick vaginal walls sliding against it. There was very little friction so the constant rubbing didn’t feel bad, it actually felt okay - which sickened him. He didn’t want to enjoy this. He tried to remind himself that enjoying it was the first step to acceptance, something he should avoid at all costs. He still had a chance at a normal life, he hoped.

Val continued to fuck her toy. Her gasps and moans got louder and louder as her body finally encroached on another orgasm. She could feel the tingles in her loins moving through her up to her spine, as her kegel muscles contracted and her juices began to come out of her in ecstatic squirts.

Rich held his breath as best he could as he was violently pounded into Val’s vagina. The gaps he was outside of her vagina were tiny and left very little time for him to gasp in his much needed air. He could feel the walls around him pressing into him tighter and tighter to the point he wasn’t sure if he were going to pop. He was thankful for his helmet, as it protected his skull from much of the agonising pressure.

Val felt her muscles contracting as she finally began to reach her orgasm. She began to loudly moan, “Oh! Oh! Oh!” She slammed her ass into the headboard with as much force as she could, sending Rich deeper than he had ever been before. Her bed creaked loudly with each slam, moving slightly from its position against the wall as she aggressively rocked the headboard.

Finally, she orgasmed, her juices flooding out of her in waves as ripples of euphoria rocked their way through her body. She held her ass against the headboard, her dildo deep inside of her as her vaginal walls pressed down on it from all sides, threatening to crush Rich in spite of his extra protection. Her huge body jolted with each wave, her fat wobbling as her arms struggled to support her weight - growing weak from pleasure.

In bliss, Val pulled herself off of her toy, her vagina still sensitive and sending jolts of pleasure through her as it continued to tease her insides until she had completely dismounted. Rich, in a weakened haze, instinctively spat and choked as he desperately tried to clear a way to breathe past the layer of cum, only managing to inhale tiny amounts. His entire body felt compressed as he had been subjected to such extreme pressures, his lung capacity much smaller than it should’ve been from being squished on all sides for so long.

Val allowed her mammoth body to flop down onto the bed as she lay there with her eyes shut for a time, her breaths drawn out and plentiful of air. She was tired after all that, if only Rich could do more of the work - the lazy boy! He had it easy!

In her post-coital glow, Val finally sat her huge body up. Reaching over, she dug her long nails beneath the suction cup and lifted it from the headboard. She inspected Rich and saw that she really had done a number on him. She’d have to be careful not to push him too far, she reminded herself, as she noticed he was on the verge of consciousness and looking a little worse for wear.

Standing, she carried her with him into her ensuite and placed him in the bathroom sink. The brightness of the room stirring him slightly from his haze. He could barely make out what she was doing as she bent over in front of him, looking for something beneath the sink.

Returning to her standing position from her search with a cloth in her hand, Val turned the tap on briefly and allowed the warm water to soak into its fibres. Gently, she rubbed it across Rich’s sore and soaked body, cleansing him of her excess juices with ease. Rich felt himself coming around further as the warm water washed over him, the soft cloth soothing his sore body as she cleaned him.

Continuing to give him a wipedown, Val used her spare hand to pluck her stray pubes off of his body. She noticed he was still hard and took a little longer cleaning around there than she had elsewhere, sensually rubbing his throbbing cock with the soft cloth and twirling it around playfully.

Rich wasn’t sure if she was doing what he thought she was. He was drained and ready to collapse, held up only by the spine he was strapped to. Barely able to keep his eyes open, he didn’t resist as Val began to play with his erect penis.

A woman of her word, Val climbed down onto her knees and rested her arms on the rim of the sink before holding her stiff little toy up to her mouth. She allowed her plump lips to wrap around his tiny penis, sticking her tongue between them to tease and tickle the entire length of it.

Rich moaned quietly, almost inaudibly, as he was still weak from their session of Val fucking herself with him. He was too tired to stop it, and too pained to want anything other than pleasurable sensations. It didn’t take long for him to reach orgasm as he had been erect for so long and Val’s soft lips and moist tongue caused him immense pleasure. He was rock hard.

His body jolted beneath his binds as he came into her mouth, his cum barely noticeable in amongst her saliva but still noticeable nonetheless. Realising he was cumming, Val began to suck, causing Rich to moan louder than he thought possible in his weakened state as she sucked his seed out of him. He felt his testicles emptying as more cum than he had ever experienced was pumped up his shaft and into Val’s huge maw.

Feeling like he was done, Val pulled Rich away from her mouth and smiled as she locked eyes with him. He watched as she swallowed his cum and the saliva in her mouth. “We do me, then you - as promised!” she said softly, extremely pleased with her toys performance.

Without another word, Val lifted her huge body up from her position on her knees and carried Rich back into her room with her. Pulling the blanket up from its tucked position with her spare hand, she climbed under the soft sheets. Lying on her back, her huge tits spread slightly leaving a small but confined, sweaty gap between them.

She placed Rich, still bound to his dildo exoskeleton, in the space between her mammoth breasts. Each mound pressing softly against the sides of him like warm, fleshy pillows. “Don’t want to have to waste time putting you back into this in the morning,” Val explained, “Need you ready bright and early for my morning pick me up!”

Rich said nothing. Arguing was no use and he expected Val really wouldn’t tolerate his whining whilst trying to sleep. She reached over to the lamp on her bedside table and turned it off, sending the pair into total darkness.

“Goodnight, Rich” she said, returning to her position on her back. With her eyes now shut, she sighed contently.

Rich replied simply, “Goodnight, Val.” He shut his eyes also, wanting to try and also get some much needed rest after such a traumatic and tiring day. The calm and soft breaths of Val rocked him ever so slightly as her chest rose and fell. Her slowing heartbeat soothed him and her breasts cushioned his aching sides. In spite of still being tightly bound, he found himself also able to fall into a deep and relaxing sleep.