- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissioned by rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

Satoru Tsukichima was just on his way to the house of Yae Saotome, his schoolmate and regional champion of female featherweight boxing, so they could go to the school's gym to train together. It was a weekend so there was no school, but with a tournament coming up soon their coach had them training every day of the week.

Halfway there, he spotted Mito Konno poking her head out from a narrow alley and waving at him to come over. Mito was another schoolmate; more than that, she was the new manager of the boxing club and the only person aside from their coach who knew that the two of them were dating. His first thought was that he should ignore her and keep walking, but in the end he did go to meet her, albeit reluctantly. “Hey, Mito. What's up?” he greeted her.

“Oh, nothing. Nothing at all,” she said with a smile that told him she had some mischief mind. “Tell me, where are you headed?”

“To Yae's house, of course,” he replied.

“Yes, of course. Listen, just stay still for a moment, will you?” she asked as she began rummaging through her purse. Satoru was just about to ask her what she was looking for when she pulled out what looked like a small container, like a bottle of pepper spray, saying “Here it is!” Before he could react, she aimed the bottle at his face and sprayed him with whatever was inside it. He jerked back as he caught a whiff of it, covering his nose in shock. His face didn't hurt, so it wasn't pepper spray, but whatever it was, that spray was enough to have him feeling dizzy. The world spun for him and once he regained his bearings again he saw that he was perhaps a centimeter tall.

He looked up and saw Mito crouched above him with a self-satisfied expression. She was huge, and frighteningly so; big enough that her shoes seemed like two-story houses compared to him. She could have crushed him with barely any effort, he knew. He also knew there was nothing he could do about it. He remained in shock until she picked him up and brought him before her face.

“W-what's going on?” he asked. “What did you do to me?”

“Calm down; no need to get yourself worked up. You're perfectly safe,” she said. She turned him over in her hand, examining him from every angle. “Perfect,” she decreed once she had looked him over.

“M-Mito?”

“Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you. I shrunk you, but it's not permanent; it'll wear off in like twelve hours. I'm just trying to facilitate an intimate moment between you and Yae. Now, keep quiet while I take you to her house. Don't make any noise and don't move,” she said as she dropped him into her shirt pocket.

Even from where he was, Satoru could still feel the impact of her footsteps on the ground far below. He tried to climb up her pocket, at least to poke his head out and she where she was going, but she firmly pushed him back down with a single finger. Seeing that it was pointless to keep trying to climb out, he stayed put, biding his time and hoping that she would keep her word not to harm him. What exactly was she planning, he wondered.

Mito shortly arrived at Yae's house. After Mrs. Saotome had let her inside, she went up to Yae's room and knocked on her door. Yae opened the door for her and asked what she was doing at her house.

“Oh, that?” Mito asked as she was looking around Yae's room. “Satoru told me he wouldn't be able to come to training today because he's feeling sick so I figured I should let you know so you wouldn't wait for him.”“I see. Thank you for telling me,” Yae said.

“You getting dressed for your training?” Mito asked, looking at Yae's gym clothes which lay on the bed. She paid special attention to her shoes, down next to her bed. Discretely, she reached into her pocket while Yae wasn't looking and plucked Satoru out, she tried to drop him into one of her shoes, but she missed and he just fell to the floor instead.

“That's right,” Yae replied. “Was there anything else you wanted?”

Mito frowned, disappointed that she had missed, then shrugged and said, “No, that was all. Anyway, I'll be leaving you now. Don't want to hold you up. See you at the gym!”

When she had left, Yae began getting undressed to change into her gym clothes. Meanwhile, down in her shoe, Satoru picked himself up and shook his head, looking up through the shoe's opening. As he did, he saw Yae beginning to undress. He blushed a bright red, covered his eyes and turned down, not wanting to peep on her while she changed. Because of this he didn't know she was about to put her shoe on until he felt the ground move and felt something big and heavy slide over him. A tremendous weight settled over him then, as as he opened his eyes, all he could see was pitch blackness. He couldn't make out anything, but he realized that Yae must have put her shoe on and he had gotten caught under her foot, right below her toes. He reached up and felt what must have been the fabric of Yae's sock, and behind that, the curves of her foot.

He tried banging on her toe to get her to notice him and take him out before she started walking, but there was no response. Just a few seconds later, Yae took a step with the foot Satoru was under. It felt as if the whole world was moving. He was swung up and forward, then felt a tremendous impact as Yae's shoe hit the ground. From there she just kept on moving, not giving him the slightest opportunity to catch his breath or to try getting into a more comfortable position.

As she walked around her room and then set out walking to the school, he was thrown about her shoe helplessly, shaken over and over again. It felt like he was inside a maraca The pressure whenever he wound up under Yae's foot was incredible, but he miraculously remained alright. Was this an added side-effect of the spray Mito had used on him? Whatever the case, he was grateful for his continued survival.

Eventually Yae arrived at the gym and began her workout. If being inside her shoe while she was simply walking had been bad, it was even worse being there when she was boxing, running, and doing all sorts of exercises. Sometimes he got a reprieve, like whenever she took a break, but for the most part it was really bad. Not only because of all the movement, but also because of the increasingly more uncomfortable environment. As time went on, she grew hotter and hotter, which meant her feet were getting sweatier and sweatier, and soon he had to deal with her sock being as damp as a used towel. He was sweating too, with all the heat her body was radiating and with how humid it was down there.

Still, even as he went through all that, he didn't want to try getting her attention right now. He just didn't want to interrupt her training, not when she had such an important tournament coming up soon. He would just have to put up with all of it, for her sake. Silently he cheered for her from inside her shoe. Even though she couldn't hear him, he still wanted to express his support for her somehow, so whenever there was a moment when she wasn't moving her feet around, he tried to massage her toes to make her feel better. It probably didn't do much for her, but he was glad to do even as little as he could for her.

After almost two hours, Yae left and went walking back to her home. Immediately she went into her room and took off her shoes and socks, putting them both aside. She sat down at her desk and took a moment to cool down before she started working on her homework.

Though Satoru hadn't been the working out, he felt he must have ended up much more tired out than Yae had. He lay inside her shoe for a few minutes to recover his strength, then he started climbing out of it and climbed down onto the vast wooden floor below. He looked around and saw Yae sitting at her desk, so he started making his way over to her. Before that happened, however, Yae's mom poked her head inside and told her she was about to do the laundry and to hand her her gym clothes and whatever other dirty laundry she had lying around. Yae said she'd get right on it and her mom left.

Yae stood up and began walking around her room, picking up the morning's discarded clothes that she had taken off in favor of her workout gear, not noticing how close she came to stepping on Satoru over and over again, completely unaware of him running to escape her footfalls. She put all these in the hamper, then took out some more casual clothes and changed out of her dirty gym clothes. Satoru once again averted his eyes while she changed.

After she had changed, she took the hamper with all her dirty clothes to her mom, then came back into her room and sat at her desk working on her homework again. With all the commotion settled down again, Satoru resumed walking over to her. The only part of her that was accessible from the floor were her toes, so he walked up to these and then he tapped on them, trying to get her attention. In response, Yae wiggled her toes and slid her foot forward, pinning him under her big toe. Satoru wiggled around and tried to crawl out for under her toe, but he was being held down too tightly to be able to escape, nor did his movement induce her to try seeing what was causing it. Instead she just began playing with him, rolling him around like a tiny pebble or a piece of lint under her toe while she started work on some tough math problems. The harder they were,the more she moved her feet, rolling him back and forth over the floor, sometimes moving him long distances before bringing him back. After some failed escape attempts, he saw he had no choice but to wait until she had finished with him, so he allowed her to move him around as much as she wanted to. Besides, it was better for him not to distract her when she was this busy.

Eventually, however, she had finished her work and stood up from her desk. By this point he was plastered to the sole of her foot, and he was brought along with her as she stepped over to her bed before lying down on it to take a break from all her work. After a while, he was able to get himself unstuck from her sole. He then began climbing up her until he stood between two of her toes, looking out at her face from across the amazing length of her body. Yae was already a tall girl, standing even taller than Satoru and most of the guys at school, but now she was absolutely enormous. Looking out across her body felt like he was looking out across a mountain chain. He couldn't help but feel in awe at her sheer size.

Yae was looking up at the ceiling, apparently lost in thought over something. Satoru tried yelling and waving at her but it didn't work. He tried tapping on her toe, but that only made her scrunch her foot for a bit, holding him tight between two of her toes before relaxing her foot again. No, this obviously wasn't going to work. He figured he would have to go all the way across her body and up to her face so he could get her attention. He went and carefully climbed down her foot, finally landing on her ankle. Then he walked over her huge, powerful legs, going carefully so as to not lose his balance. He then hurried over her shorts, not wanting to spend too much time in that area, and finally stepped down onto the bare skin of her midriff.

Her belly rose and fell with each deep breath, making it difficult for him to walk on it. Her well-defined abs were like a series of small hillocks that he had to climb over in order to progress. Being here, it almost felt to him like Yae was the whole world. It definitely felt like she was something over and above a regular human, even a boxing champion. It felt like she was something divine—a real live goddess.

When at last he stepped onto her top, he paused for a moment, looking up at her breasts. The prospect of climbing onto them already had him feeling a lecher, even knowing his was a perfectly pure, wholly utilitarian purpose. In the end he swallowed his embarrassment and began climbing them. They were perhaps a bit smaller than average, their stores of fat burned up for energy and their stores never fully replenished, but at Satoru's current size they were immense. For him they were the perfect size, he thought before chastising himself for thinking such lewd thoughts.

Shortly he reached the tip of her breast, and there he once again jumped and waved at her. This time there was a definite reaction, and as she glared at him, a frown of annoyance on her face, Satoru was frozen in fear. Even her natural gaze looked more fearsome than not, and with her actually mad at him and him the size of a bug, its effect was multiplied a dozen times over.

She raised a hand over him, threatening to slap him away. Seeing her immense limb rise above him, Satoru fell back in shock and held out his arm, begging her not to hit him. Yae's expression turned into one of confusion and, instead of slapping him, she picked him up off her chest and brought him close for a look.

“Satoru?” she asked. “What happened to you?”

Satoru explained everything to her about how Mito had shrunk him and put him into her shoe. As she heard all this, Yae became more embarrassed, blushing as she heard that she'd had Satoru inside her shoe for hours. “Sorry,” she whispered as he finished telling his story. He's mostly skimmed over all the time he had spent being stepped on so she wouldn't feel bad about it. “I should have noticed you sooner. I would have done something to help you.”“It's alright,” Satoru said. “You were busy training. I wouldn't want you to interrupt your training because of me. Besides, I made it out alright.”

Yae brought him closer to her lips. He thought for a moment she was about to kiss him, but instead she just sniffed him, her nose scrunching up in response. “You smell just like my old socks. You must have been putting up with that smell all day. I'm really sorry,” she said again.

“It's fine, I've already gotten used to it. I barely notice it anymore. I'll just have to take a bath when I get home. Mito said the effects were supposed to last 12 hours so it will still take a while before I'm back to normal.”“You shouldn't wait until then before taking a bath. I'll give you a bath myself” Yae said as she stood up. “Besides, I could use one too myself.” She went out the door and into the bathroom, where she started filling up the bathtub. She set Satoru down on the tub's rum and watched as the water level rose.

“Yae, you're not thinking of having the both of us bathe together, are you?” Satoru asked, blushing.

“I... I think we should. We've been dating for a while, so it should be fine, right?”Yae replied, though it was clear she wasn't fully comfortable with the idea herself. Still, Satoru didn't say anything in response. Once the tub was halfway full, Yae began undressing, doing it slowly as she was still a bit embarrassed to be doing so in the same room as Satoru. Not that he noticed, as he had averted his eyes from her again. In the end she stepped into the tub and lay down in it, the water sloshing higher as her body displaced some of its volume.

“S-satoru,” she began.”Please take of your clothes so you can join me in the tub.” Satoru turned around and started stripping off his clothes. She watched intently as he took off his shirt and his shorts, but also averted her eyes as he grabbed ahold of his underwear. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure she wasn't looking and then slipped them off, leaving all of his clothes on the edge of the bathtub. Then he inched closer to the water before jumping inside.

When she heard the tiny plash his body made as it entered the water, Yae turned to look at him to make sure he wouldn't drown. He resurfaced a few seconds later, shaking his head free of water. He looked up at her. She looked amazing. The way her body rose up from below the water was like an island rising from the sea.

As he floated on the water, Yae reached over and lifted him up, his body resting on her fingertip. Then, with just a little bit of hesitation, she set him down on top of her breast. Satoru blushed and looked up at her. She was also blushing, and turned away from him, but she seemed very happy to have him there.