- Text Size +

There isn't a person on earth who could ever hope to understand my misfortune, nay, my suffering! I was a giantess born into royalty and blessed with the face of an angel. I'm a fucking goddess! People should be fighting over the opportunity to just get a glimpse of me but alas, I was burdened with an even greater curse. My twin sister May. Since the day of our birth she's tormented me! She just had to be born slightly earlier than me, she just had to be slightly smarter than me and she just had to be slightly prettier than me. Not once in my life has anyone paid any attention to me because May was always there to take the spotlight from me. That's why things were meant to be different this time! I thought that maybe if I forced someone to see how wonderful I am then finally someone would love me... but no. This little bug rejected me, but the second May appeared they were oh so desperate for attention. Well fine, if they won't love me, then they shall fear me!

"Are you sure you're feeling ok sis?". There it was. "You're not looking too good". Another one of her signature snide remarks delivered with her usual false concern. "I'm fine, really". An evening stroll around the palace gardens with my sister. Under normal circumstances I would have never agreed to something as insufferable as this, but today was different. I had a job to do, and that was to crush this little bug underfoot. 

"May!". And as if things couldn't get any worse my sister's not so secret boyfriend appeared. "Oh Julius! What a wonderful surprise". The son of the royal guard captain, an absolute hottie but also my ex-best friend. When we were younger me and Julius would spend every day together, until May snatched him away from me. "How have you been my little love?". How have you been my little love?.  It was sickening, the way they stared at each other all in love. It should be me! He should be looking into my eyes as I stroke his hair and kiss him! THATS MY LITTLE LOVE!!! But no, it's always all about May.

"I--I umm... hello Julius". But it didn't matter. So what May got attention from that little traitor? Right now there was another actual living person in my shoe. I wasn't even moving yet I could feel him. I could feel him squirming about underneath me. By just placing some of my body weight on him I was literally crushing his bones, squeezing the life out of him. Not just that but all he had to breathe was the hot, musty air within my boot. I could end his life with a simple step but even that wouldn't be necessary because he might actually die suffocating from the just the smell of my foot sweat. So for the first time in far too long I felt powerful, and who needs love when they have this much power?

"Oh lady Evelyn, it's nice to see you too". Was that all I got? A nice to see you was all he had to say? He didn't even have the courtesy to pretend to care enough to ask how I was doing? Just a nice to see you. But that was irrelevant. He was irrelevant! I've moved on to far greater, far more important things so how he thought it was to see me didn't matter, neither of them mattered.

"Yes, it's nice to see you to Julius". Nothing else mattered. "And look, I truly did appreciate the walk sister but I think I'll give you to some privacy". Nothing but how much fun I'm going to have from now on. "Well only if you're sure that you're feeling better now sis". If only she knew, I was feeling much better than I ever had before. "Really May, im fine". Earlier I hadn't a clue what I was doing which is why I suppose I should be grateful to my sister, because if it wasn't for this walk I wouldn't have ever figured out how to properly enjoy my new toy.

 

 

"Shitstain. Oh shitstain". I grew up working with a variety of farm animals and so I got to experience a lot of unpleasantness but nothing could compare to the hell I just went through. "Did you enjoy the ride?". I was greeted by her smile, but unlike the previous times it was seemed a smile of genuine excitement rather than the smug grin I had gotten used to. "When I went to pull you out of my shoe you were unconscious so I was going to just dispose of you but I felt a tiny little heart beat". Her voice was annoying as ever though. "But now that you're up tell me what it was like. Were you scared down there? How powerless did you feel? I want every detail.".

Even if I wanted to tell her how terrible it was being stuck underneath her foot was I couldn't. Every single part of my body was in pain and it felt as if my insides were burning. "w--water". That one word was all I could manage and if I didn't get some water soon it seriously felt like it could be my last. "Didn't really catch that I'm afraid". She leaned her face in closer to me, the warm air coming from her nostrils causing me to burn up even more. "If you could repeat that for me?".

Her loud voice made it feel like my ear drums might burst and feeling her warm breath on my skin made it feel like I might melt. Still though, I desperately needed water and so with the last of my strength I repeated my request. "I need water". My throat was torn to shreds. If she didn't hear that then this really would be the end of me.

"Ohhhhh, you need water!". She was laughing. She's near killed me and now she's laughing about it. I want to get agitated but I truly don't have the energy left to do so. "Well I suppose that is reasonable, in fact I think a bath might be in order since you smell pretty bad as well". Well who's fault is that?!? She stuffs me in a shoe for who knows how long and expects me not too smell? "We'll come on, let's get you cleaned up". At least I had gotten through to her. She may be fine with torturing me but she isn't going to kill me, yet. In a way that alone was worth celebrating. "Oh but I do hope you've changed your mind about seeing my lady parts". Wait what? As much as I wanted to think that I had misheard her, the smirk forming on her face confirmed to me that I had in fact heard her correctly.