- Text Size +

May was an attentive girl. She would always pick up on even the tiniest changes in a persons mood and would always try and find out what was wrong, but when it came to her twin sister this was especially true. Evelyn had rushed straight to her room after returning from her trip. May had thought that perhaps some of the townspeople were impolite and had upset her sister but when she asked Evelyn's attendants they had all insisted that nothing had happened which left her with no choice but to go check on her sister herself, but when she did arrive at their bedroom door she was rather confused by what she was hearing

"Do these make you happy?"

"Are you saying that there is something wrong with my royal lady parts?"

"I promise that you'll be safe with me"

May couldn't decide if her sister was practicing for some kind of play or if she had just gone mad, but either way she had just been eavesdropping on her for the past few minutes which was a complete betrayal of her sisters privacy. But even so, it would be a betrayal of their very sisterly bond to know that something was wrong and not do anything about it.

"Evelyn, I'm coming in.". Evelyn near went into shock when she heard her sister's voice, so much so that she ended up chucking Victor out her hands in panic.              

"Your What?!?" This was not at all good new for her. If May had been outside her door for even the past few minutes then she would have heard her questionable conversation with the insect and she didn't have a clue how she would go about explaining that.

"It's ok sister". Without even giving her sister a chance to protest May had barged into the room. "If there's something wrong with your lady parts then you can talk to me about it".

"T--Theres nothing w--wrong with... th--them!". Evelyn begun to blush. This was not a chat she wanted to be having, not only because of the topic but also due to the fact that she just lost her new pet.

However May completely misunderstood the cause of her blushing. "Evelyn you're a teenage girl. It's perfectly natural for you to do things that make you feel good".

As awkward as this conversation was for Evelyn, it was still far worse for Victor who fortunately landed in a slipper. "It's not like that May!". There were now two princesses in the room and if May was anything like her sister then he could not risk being spotted, but if he stayed in the slipper any longer he would probably die from the smell. "Then who were you talking to sis?". May moved from the door, joining her sister on the bed. If he snuck his way to the door now then when she left then there was a chance he could sneak out."A boy perhaps?". 

Evelyn was panicking now. "Uhhh, no. What makes you think that?". She was barely able to respond to her sisters question. If her pet were to show itself now how would May react?

"Oh my gosh, Sis... did you? From that village?!?". Judging from the way Evelyn froze up and the tone of May's voice Victor knew that this was his chance. If May was a normal person then she might hear him out and even if she was like her sister he didn't see how things could get worse.

"No I--I--I". As she desperately tried to formulate a lie, she noticed something moving in the corner of her eye. It was her pet, and he was trying to get their attention. "I JUST NEED A WALK!!!". She jumped from her bed and slid right into her slippers, pushing Victor to the front with her toes. 

"You do realise those are slippers?". May didn't quite understand where her sisters sudden burst of energy came from, but it was enough to take her mind away from the idea that there was some kidnapped boy hidden somewhere in her sisters room.

"Oh, silly me". As she changed from her slippers to a pair of boots, she moved Victor with her toes in the process while making an effort to prevent May from noticing. If he got her caught just now then she would have been in serious trouble which is why she decided that punishment would be necessary. "Well come on then sister". Evelyn's casual stroll was about to become the most painful experience of Victor's life.