- Text Size +

There was a mutual lack of understanding between Evelyn and Victor. Evelyn had thought that she would just need to use a bit of her feminine charm in order to get her pet's adoration, yet her offer was met with a "no".

"Wait seriously?". Due to her nonexistent experience with boys, Evelyn thought that the mere thought of her body would drive one mad but she had completely failed. "I'm saying you can see m--m--my... well you know!". On the one hand this was a good thing since she had no clue what she was going to do after seducing her tiny captive, but on the other hand Evelyn could not understand how she had failed to seduce him in the first place. Am I ugly? Do I smell? Evelyn's face began to redden as her mind was filled with thoughts like these.

Meanwhile Victor was equally confused. Similarly to Evelyn he had no experience with the opposite sex, yet alone giant princesses way out of his league, yet he was certain that it wasn't supposed to work like this. Seconds ago she was filled with confidence as if she did this all the time but now she was covering her blushing face in embarrassment. He had previously come to the conclusion that she was some type of pervert that would kidnap and you with guys like him before killing them but now he wasn't so sure.

"Yeah look, I'm sorry but I'm really not interested in seeing... your lady parts". If yesterday he was visited by himself from the future telling him that one day he would actually reject a hot girl he wouldn't have ever believed it yet here he was.

"W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!" Her lady parts. Her sacred royal lady parts?!? She had no intention of showcasing them to a mere insect.

"Well weren't you just trying to stuff em in my face?". Victor didn't understand why she was so flustered all of a suddden as if she wasn't being a total creep just seconds ago.

"OF COURSE NOT! I was just going to show you, well I was just..." She had never been so embarrassed in her life. "I was just going to show you my panties!". Now she regretted even considering given this little ungrateful peasant rat a peek. Even though she didn't even plan on showing him her lady parts how dare he not really want to see them, it would have been an honour. "But that's not the point insect. Are you saying that there is something wrong with my royal lady parts?".

Was there even a right answer to such an insane question? Victor didn't know but he knew that he would have to answer quickly as his inquisitors expression was starting to turn from embarrassment to anger. "O--Of course not. It's just that... well it's been lsss than a day and so I couldn't possibly be worthy of seeing at your lady parts just yet".

Hope was not lost. Evelyn had thought that this boy was some anomaly who was immune to the effects of her beauty, but that wasn't the case. She had in fact been too kind a goddess, and her little boy toy was feeling undeserving of her grace. "I understand insect". He was clearly overwhelmed and so a different approach would be needed. A little bit each day, get him hooked on her, until finally he was ready for the final reward, a glimpse her lady parts!

Victor did not believe that for a second. "Are you sure you understand?". The last time he thought that she understood him she just squished him under her butt.

"Absolutely insect". She carefully picked him up with her fingers, gently placing him on her open palm before slowly bringing him up to her face.

Now he was even more confused than before. Victor couldn't wrap his head around how she went from chucking him around like he was a toy to being so gentle with him. It didn't make sense to him until she started to move her lips closer to him. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?". His theory was right. The sudden gentleness was a trick to make him feel comfortable before his final moments, before she ate him. He wanted to run but he was literally already in her grasp, he was so small in comparison to her that he couldn't even escape her hand quickly enough to avoid her massive lips. "PLEASE DONT!!!". He thought it was all over but it he was worried for nothing as all she did was kiss him.

"There's no need to be so frightened insect, I don't bite". Evelyn added a little giggle to the end of her sentence. If flaunting her sexiness was too much for him to handle then she would have to take the cute approach instead. "I promise that you'll be safe with me"