- Text Size +

He hadn't a clue how he had ended up there, or how it was even possible, but Victor knew that he was in some sort of giant birdcage. Even stranger though, was the fact that Victor could smell perfume. He had never even been near a girl's room in his life, yet alone inside of one, but the overwhelming smell of perfume meant there had to be a woman nearby. His initial assumption was that he had been sold to some kind perverted noblewoman, but then he remembered what had happened earlier that day...

 

That Princess!!! Part of him didn't want to accept that it had really happened, but the pain he was feeling in his head said otherwise. There really was a giant princess and she really had knocked him out with a flick, but surely she didn't actually kidnap him. It sounded ridiculous but how else could he be stood inside a bird cage in a room that stunk of perfume? But what reason would she have to do that, what was she planning to do with him? Victor's mind was racing but he knew he would have to go to the cage's bars.

 

If there really was a giant evil girl waiting for him then letting her know he's awake could be a risk, but at the same time she could do whatever she wanted to him whenever she felt like it but he was still mostly unharmed so maybe he'd be fine, maybe he had misremembered what had happened and this was all just a huge misunderstanding. Victor was scared out of his mind but he knew there was only way too find out what was waiting for him. 

 

"Oh... oh shit". That was all Victor was able to stutter out before he froze up. Sat at the end of her bed was Evelyn, and she was staring right at him with a growing smirk on her face. Victor had ran to the other side of the cage but he knew it was too late. 

 

"I'm so glad you're awake insect". Evelyn was already aware that Victor had been awake for some time now from the cage moving around but she found it a lot more entertaining to act oblivious so that she could scare him, and as she stood up to get him out his cage she felt pride in how frightened she had made him. "Are you trying to hide from me bug?". 

 

"WAIT DON--" Victor was screaming in protest as Evelyn's hand approached him but as she grabbed him his screams were silenced. The air in his lungs was squeezed out and he felt like he might actually pop. The pain only got worse as Evelyn sat back down though. From her perspective she had just sat down, and she had actually gone slower than usual for her new toy's sake, but for Victor it felt like he had dropped tens of meters at high speed, leaving him completely disoriented and hardly able to breathe.

 

Evelyn stopped for a moment and stared at the boy in her hands. She literally held this boys life in her hands. If she wanted to she could squish him effortlessly but that would be a waste, after all there were so many ways she could toy with him and for once nobody could stop here. He was her property, and she would make sure he knew that.

 

"You really did hurt my feelings earlier insect, did nobody ever teach you how to speak to a girl?" There was a clear tone of condescension in Evelyn's voice which was made even more annoying by her smug smile. "I'm not sure if I should just squish you now or give you a chance to make up for how mean you were. What do you think?"

 

Able to breathe once again, Victor felt relieved as Evelyn eased her grip around him. "I--I'll make it up to you! Just please don't kill me". He barely managed to get his words out due to the pain he was in and how scared he really was. 

 

"Well there is one thing you could do..." She let out a short, shrill giggle out of pure excitement, no longer able to hide how happy this was making her. "From now on you have to worship me!"