- Text Size +

Evelyn could hardly contain her excitement. At the palace, the most she could ever get away with was stepping on someone accidentally, she couldn't mess around with anyone too much since her mother would find out. That's why being sent to a peasant village was a golden opportunity for her. The only witnesses here are her own guards and the villagers, and it wasn't as if they could actually do anything since her guards have to do whatever she says and nobody cares about these peasant nobodies. Evelyn had all the power here and she loved it. 

 

"It is an honour Princess". The village chief was the first to step forwards and greet her. "I am the chief of this humble village". Evelyn was quite shocked to see someone who actually looked well dressed in such a shabby village. "Thank you for the kind welcome sir". The old man carried on talking but Evelyn quickly lost interest. She was too busy thinking about how she would torment the people of the village, looking out at all the people gathered before her. The one she watched the most however, was a boy who looked to be around her age who she thought was pretty good looking for a filthy peasant. She continued to stare at him until the chief said something that really grabbed her attention.

 

"In fact we prepared this cake just for you". Evelyn was a massive sweet tooth so a surprise cake was a welcome surprise. Not only that but she had finally decided on what she would do to the villagers. The ground shook as Evelyn got up from her palanquin. Even the usually calm village chief felt intimidated by the girl as she stood at full height, but things calmed down as she crouched down over her cake with a huge grin. "Please enjoy, your majesty."

 

Through all this, Victor was trying his best to hide how flustered he was. He couldn't figure out if he had imagined the whole thing or if the Princess had really just been staring straight at him. Not only did he feel that the Princess was way out of his league appearance wise, but he also figured with her being royalty she must already have a selection of good looking rich guys to chose from if she wanted a boyfriend, yet he was certain she was checking him out. Even if it was the case though, he knew it didn't really mean much other than he must be a lot more attractive than he originally thought himself to be. She was just going to eat that cake and leave, it wasn't as if he'd ever see her again so he pushed his thoughts aside and just went back to watching like everyone else.

 

Evelyn was on the verge of tears as she took a bite of the enourmous slice of cake. She had never tasted anything so nice in all her life, even the royal chef's food didn't compare. She so badly wanted to stuff the whole thing in her mouth and hire whoever made it, but at the same time she wanted to play with these people while she still had the chance. "Wow! That was really really... bad!". As she said that, Evelyn spat out the chewed up cake chunks in her mouth. Numerous villagers got covered in cake and spittle, including the chief. "Actually, this whole town is really really bad". Even her guards looked concerned as she stood up again and approached some houses. "I mean look at these crappy little decorations. Was that truly the best you all could do?" She pursed her lips and blew down a bunch of the decorations that had been put up away.

 

The villagers were left speechless. They didn't know how to react at all and it wasn't as if they could stop her seeing as she was the Princess but was also many times their height. It seemed as if nobody would do anything until one person decided to break the silence. "WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS!?!". Evelyn really wasn't expecting that. Turning around she saw the same attractive boy from earlier but this time he looked pissed. "What was that insect?". Now crouched down in front of him, Evelyn was looking down at the boy with a cold stare. This is the point where most people would realise they messed up and stop talking, but Victor kept going. "DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS TO CARRY THAT DAMN CAKE?. MY SLEEP SCHEDULE HAS BEEN ALL MESSED UP AND IM GONNA HAVE BACK PAIN--". However all it took for Evelyn to shut him up was a finger flick to the head.