- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

     "I'll go and get some more paint thinner." Rebecca pushed her chair back and stood up as she inspected the rather mixed group of figures we'd been spending the last half day painting. Initially it had been three of us with her boyfriend Andrew helping but he'd had to leave a bit over six hours ago for work. We were expecting him back in a couple of hours although this paint session would be over soon. We just had to touch up a few things. We'd mostly been painting Warhammer models although we'd given ourselves some variety by painting a few board game figures as well. Some zombies from Zombicide and a couple of heroes from Gloomhaven.

     I watched as Rebecca went out the side door of the garage. Her reddish brown hair going about halfway down her back hiding most of the solid black T-Shirt she was wearing. I'd met her about three years ago at the local game store. She'd been buying paints and I'd been purchasing a number of goblins. We'd chatted a bit, she'd later introduced me to her boyfriend, and we painted and gamed together.

     As I reminisced I felt a dizzy spell come over me. As I tried to get my bearings I felt a pain in my arm and on the side of my head as I heard the sound of what I think was my chair falling over. But the dizziness was all consuming and I was soon enveloped by darkness.

     I blinked. I still seemed to be in darkness. Which was strange. Unlike the dizziness this darkness seemed to be external. I was sure I'd lost consciousness but where was I? There was a heavy weight pressing down on me. But a loose one like someone had dropped a tent or tarp or something on me. Maybe under me as well as I felt around. I couldn't recall anything like that in Rebecca's garage. I started pushing forward. And got more confused as I bumped into something almost immediately. More of the strange material but this time feeling around it seemed like a pair of collapsed tent tunnels.

     This was getting freaky. What was going on? I picked a tunnel at random, slowly squeezing through. My going was annoying slow. Then I heard a loud shrieking sound that I couldn't place where it was coming from followed by a soft distant but steady thumping sound. I stopped moving as I tried to place it. I realized it was getting closer. In fact in a matter of seconds it was no longer distant and in fact was suprisingly loud.

     I heard something outside of wherever I was move. Something large. It sounded like something scraped the ground. This was followed by another loud distant noise from far above. What was going on? Should I stay quiet or try and go find out? As I thought about this the choice was taken out of my hands.

     The cave I was in started compressing around me. It was like the entire tarp I was in was being rolled into a ball with me in the center. Then I got a brief glimpse of light as the cave seemed to unfurl once more. My eyes didn't have time to adjust before something massive came barreling towards me. I got a brief glimpse of something that looked like skin almost. Light colored skin except as big as a wall. My brain shut down as I was once more encased in darkness.

     I could see the faint outline, a shadow really of the collossal thing but couldn't really process it as it moved with impossible speed. I didn't even have time to react as it struck me. It seemed to have multiple long apendages as it wrapped around me. Which lead to my next realization. Namely I didn't have clothes as the object gripped me hard enough to knock the breath out of me. I felt myself being moved rapidly as I tried to breath in the creature's crushing grasp.

     Then I was dragged out of the cave. There was light sort of, but whatever was holding me had me almost completely encased. There were at least three of...whatever it was that was holding me. I could feel them moving, pressing around me and I was pretty sure I felt a fourth one although I wasn't sure as it seemed to be far below. Just a tap against my foot once or twice that I didn't think that the other three had done.

     Then I felt it loosening it's grip on me. It was almost like I was going to fall but as it let go of me it also turned causing me to fall on my back. My vision finally was given a chance to adjust to the light while I was also no longer being assaulted. Which I now wished for my former situation. Because I was staring up at a giant black wall made of cloth that rose until a pair of hills seemed to come from it. And staring down from above those sideways facing hills was a face that filled the sky. Blue eyes almost as big as my upper body looked down at me through a set of brown framed glasses that I could lay down upon, curiosity evident in how they squinted slightly as if trying to focus on me. Rebecca's dark blue eyes.

     Laying on the hand of a friend who just a short while earlier had stood only a bit higher than my nose was disconcerting. Still at least it was a friend. What if the disease had hit me while at the mall or supermarket? As I took a calming breath I watched as Rebecca's fingers rose up before wrapping around me once more. I felt movement although it was hard to tell exactly what was going on as she gripped me tightly enough that I could barely move.

     I didn't have to wait long to find out where she was going. Just seconds later I was falling. I don't think Rebecca fully understood my relative height. I think I fell six or seven feet from my perspective although it was hard to be certainj exactly. The pain on my left arm had me look and I could see a bruise forming. I seemed to have landed partially on some clear surface that was sticking up a bit from the floor that the rest of me was on. Inside the clear surface I could see some sort of sparkling metal object. Looking closer I realized it was a file for removing excess flash from models.

     I started standing up but as I did so I was struck from behind and pushed off what I realized was the plastic holding the file and fully onto the ground. The pressure ceased almost immediately. But then I watched as a shadow came over me and then in the distance saw a clear wall collide with the ground. Everything around me shook slightly as I heard a loud clicking sound to my left. Then the ground shifted violently as I went sliding into and then over the file I'd landed on earlier as the wall became the floor followed by me falling a foot or so until the floor then became the cieling.

     Staring up I realized I was looking up at a file and tweezers. And between them I could see Rebecca's face. I realized I was at the bottom of one of her modeling kits. Under the part all the tools were stored in. There was enough space for me to lay down but not enough to stand up. Indeed I could reach up and touch the plastic above me.

     Rebecca stopped looking at me and the ground shook slightly as she walked over to another part of the garage. The ground tilted slightly as she lowered tool kit into what I realized was a cabinet drawer. I saw her face briefly before she walked off. I spent the next few minutes just staring up at a garage ceiling far above wondering what was going on. I could hear movement from outside my prison but couldn't see anything.

     Eventually Rebecca did return. I assumed I'd get some answer about what was happening even if it was an awful one but instead I watched as a large object was lowered in the drawer and placed on top of the kit I was laying in. I wasn't sure if it was another tool kit or a paint kit as I could only see the bottom of it, but whatever it was it was much bigger than the one Rebecca had put me in as it completely covered the sky above me.

     Then I was sent bouncing as Rebecca slammed the drawer shut and trapped me in darkness. I heard sounds from outside for a few more minutes but eventually I heard a squeak of some sort followed by the sound of a bang that after complete silence for awhile I realized was the sound of the door being closed. There was no way out. Even if there wasn't a giant heavy weight holding my prison shut it wasn't like I would be strong enough to force open the weight above me, even without the clamps she'd snapped into place. It was serious overkill.

     Hours passed. Rebecca never even returned once. Then I heard sound again. Two voices. One Rebecca's, the other male. Andrew! In the drawer their voices were muffled. I didn't know what they were saying but I could guess. Rebecca was probably showing him the models we'd painted earlier. I shouted. I screamed. I thumped the walls of my prison. Eventually the two voices faded away and I heard the same sound of the closing door from before. Andrew hadn't even heard me. I was too insignificant.

     Time went slowly. I was sure it was evening. But trapped like I was in darkness it was hard to be sure what time exactly. The hard ground was uncomfortable. Thankfully the toolbox didn't seem to be airtight as I didn't have trouble breathing as time continued to pass. Finally at some point sheer exhaustion caused me to pass out, letting me stop worrying for at least awhile what was going to happen.

     A sharp jolt woke me up. An earthquake? It took my brain a second before I remembered my situation. Which remembered a lot faster as I watched the box that seemed the size of a building be lifted so casually up into the sky. Then Rebecca's face appeared in the sky once more as her hand reached down and grabbed the side of my prison. Fortuntely I was already pressed against the corner as she lifted it up, once again making my wall into a floor.

     A few steps later my prison was laying on the table where we'd been working yesterday and I watched as Rebecca unlatched the box and pulled the plastic containing the tools out from above me, setting them to the side. She seemed to be wearing a blue tank top today. It made sense, I could feel the heat already. Heck, I seemed to be sweaty myself despite the darkness. It was scary watching her casually handle objects that to me seemed like large vehicles and small buildings.

     Then I watched as she pulled out a bottle of water. After taking a swig of it she turned and let a tiny bit pour on the table not far from where I was. She followed this by grabbing a banana and after taking a bite out of it, poking her finger and scraping a chunk of it off before pressing it onto the table next to the water. She then looked down at me. "Eat quickly. We have a lot to do when I get back." With that she walked out of the garage, leaving me to my meal.

     Taking her words to heart I ran over to the water and pretty much just pushed my face into it and started slurping. It was like I was some sort of animal but what choice did I have? I drank as quickly as could and dug into the chunk of banana with gusto. As my stomach finally settled my mind was almost numb at the fact that I'd been eating a piece of banana half my size. So much I didn't even come close to consuming it and had been lapping a bit of spilled water that was forming a puddle wider than I was tall. As I sat thinking about this the loud thumping that announced Rebecca's return hammered it home as she held a paper towel that filled the sky above me before she brought it down and in one swoop wiped up both the water and banana mess.

     As I watched Rebecca throw away the towel I realized how little I knew of her really. We shared a hobby in the form of gaming. But outside of that what did I know? She had a boyfriend. We had chatted about scifi and horror movies so I knew she liked those. She was a heavier girl. Well fat honestly but was generally pretty happy so didn't seem to consider her weight a big issue like some people did. She liked casual clothes rather than dressy clothes. But outside of that? I realized I knew very little about her.

     Which included Rebecca's view of shrinkies. Which based on the last day or so I was suspecting she was not part of the kind and gentle owner line of thought. In fact I was very confused about what she ultimately had in mind as she'd pretty much ignored me after locking me up yesterday.

     As Rebecca came back I stared up at her. She came to a stop and just stared back initially. Then she reached down towards me with her left hand. I tensed up but didn't try and run. What was the point? Her fingers wrapped around me, leaving just my head uncovered. Hot air blew against me as she raised me up to her face. Her hand opening and her eyes examining me far closer than they did yesterday.

     Even under the circumstances I couldn't help but blush as Rebecca examined my naked form. Which I suspected grew even bright as I saw her lips turn up in an amused smirk as she looked at my lower parts. Then her right hand came towards me, index finger extended. My left leg practically froze in pain as her finger pushed it aside, only to be eclipsed by the feeling of her finger slamming into my balls.

     My eyes were watering as I heard a loud rumbling in my ears that I soon realized was Rebecca giggling. "Ew." Such a simple word. Such a loud word. She seemed to be staring at the finger she'd just assaulted me with. Then I saw what she was looking at. She'd hit me so hard I'd pissed myself. Well her. It was clearly she was having trouble focusing on it as when she looked away briefly at me she had to search to find it again.

     Then Rebecca's right hand lowered and as I heard the sound of something rubbing I knew she was wiping her finger like someone might a tiny bit of dirt. My pain was slowly fading as her right hand returned. She started spinning me around, gripping me with both hands as she looked me over. Then she wrapped her fingers around me once more before lowering me. Cold assaulted me as she let go and I started to turn upwards as I realized I was in water. Her finger came down pushing me completely under the water and I felt her fingers rubbing along me. She let me go and as I came up for air I watched as she dropped a small amount of pink substance that covered all of me that was above the water. The taste of soap filled my mouth as her finger struck me once more and pushed me back under the water before running all along me. This time when it was done her fingers wrapped once more around me before pulling me out and dropping me onto a brown paper towel that she proceeded to engulf me in before rubbing vigirously. My body felt like it was being hit by sandpaper as she dried me off with too much force.

     Soon only my hair was still noticabley wet. I could see a number of drops here and there but they clearly wen't visible to Rebecca as she looked me over. "Anyways I thnk you're ready." I wondered what I was ready for as her hand reached down and wrapped around me once more. This time she seemed to have only gripped around my upper body as I could feel the air hitting my legs as she lifted me up. Then her fingers pressed my legs together and I felt something cold touch my feet briefly. My confusion increased as she let go of my upper body and I could feel her holding me with her fingers pressed around both my legs. I grunted in pain as she twisted one of them unexpectedly and then felt myself being lowered. I finally was set on the table once more although then Rebecca just sat there, keeping a tight grip on my legs for some reason. The discomfort increased and as I looked up at her face her mouth was moving although no sound was coming from it. The she let out a happy shout of "60!" before letting go of me.

That was when I realized I couldn't move. Well I could move my upper body. And I could bend my knees a little bit. But my feet were stuck. Looking down I realized I was standing not on the table but instead a black disk. The same type of disk that I'd been attaching Warhammer figures to the day before. My stomach churned in fear as I realized what Rebecca had done.

     And that churning increased as Rebecca set down a bottle next to me. Giant black letters on the side saying "Citadel Colour". As a paintbrush descended into it I looked up one last time. At Rebecca's face. In such careful concentration as she got to work painting her newest model. And knew that I was going to be a surprise gift that she would share with Andrew. For however long the two of them hung onto the shrunken. But as the brush caressed my back I was already beginning to hope that it wouldn't be long even knowing what not long meant.