- Text Size +

Ten-Ten was in the locker rooms, feeling nervous as hell as she prepared for her upcoming match. She had signed up for a ninja fighting tournament the other day to practice her skills against some new opponents, but when the matches for the first round had been announced, she found to her despair had been put up against Temari of the Village Hidden in the Sands. The young ninja remembered all too well how, during the chunin exams, Temari had utterly humiliated her, using her giant fan and its powerful winds to negate all her expertise with thrown weapons, blowing them all aside like leaves in the wind. Now she was to face the same opponent again, and she had no clue what she could possibly do that would lead to a different outcome over their previous encounter.

She was just considering whether or not she should withdraw from the tournament  to avoid the humiliation of what would no doubt be a total defeat when she began to feel a strange sensation throughout her body. Seconds later, she began to shrink at an alarming pace, so fast that she couldn't even react to it before it ended, leaving her a fraction of an inch tall. It seemed her decision had been made for her, as there was no way she could possibly fight anyone at this pitiful size. All she could do right then was wait for someone else to arrive so she could try to get their help somehow. Soon she heard the sound of someone approaching and thought that maybe she wouldn't have to wait too long. However, when she saw who it was, her heart skipped a beat.

Temari had gone down to the locker room only to meet her opponent. She remembered her previous fight with Ten-Ten and was sure she didn't need to prepare, but she thought it would be fun to mess with her for a bit before their fight. But, though she'd been told that Ten-Ten was in the locker room preparing for their fight, when she went in there was no one there. All she saw was a small bag that appeared to be full of kunai and other ninja weapons. That was probably Ten-Ten's, she figured. She walked over to it and began to inspect it, unaware of the shrunken woman on the floor below who had to deal with her giant sandaled feet.

Ten-Ten nimbly dodged the other woman's footsteps, though even with all her speed she could only barely manage to make it out from under her feet in time to avoid being crushed. She then looked up and saw Temari rummaging through her belongings. She was filled with indignation at seeing her property treated like that, but she knew she was helpless to do anything about it.

Besides, she was busy trying to decide whether or not she should seek Temari's aid with her current condition. She didn't like Temari in the slightest—in fact, the other woman made her feel inadequate as a ninja, a feeling only exacerbated by the size difference between the two right now—but it could well be her only option if she wanted to get back to normal. In the end, she decided to give it a go. She jumped onto Temari's sandals and stood before her toes, impressed by their size compared to her. She then proceeded to use punches and kicks to make herself felt by the giant woman. Temari's toes wiggled in response, trying to throw off what they felt must be a bug trying to climb them. Their movement knocked Ten-Ten flat on her back, but she got up and tried again, putting all her strength into her attacks and avoiding Temari's toes whenever they tried to batter her away. In time she found success, as Temari swung her foot up onto a nearby bench to see what was causing that itching on her toe. She examined it closely and saw the shrunken Ten-Ten, who stood paralyzed under her gaze.

Temari's eyes widened in surprise, but then a smile crept onto her face as she realized how much fun she could have with the other woman now that she was the size of a bug. “Well, well,” she said, “if it isn't the little ninja from the leaf village. You look every bit as pathetic and helpless as I remember. But tell me, just how did you end up so small?”“I... I don't know,” Ten-Ten said. “I was here all by myself when suddenly I  started shrinking for no apparent reason. Please, I need you to get me to someone who can help me understand what's going on and get me back to my normal size.”“Hmm. Maybe later. Right now I have to tournament to fight in, remember? In fact, if I'm not mistaken, my first match is supposed to be with you. I wonder, what should we do about that?” Temari asked, idly moving her toes to show off her power to the tiny ninja on her sandal.

“Tell the organizers I had to leave, or that I forfeit, or whatever you want.”

“Oh, but winning by forfeit isn't nearly as satisfying as beating my opponent. Since we're both here already, I figure we should have our fight now, then after I beat you I'll go tell the organizers about how you forfeit because you were too scared of fighting me. Does that sound good?”“Y-you really don't need to fight me,” Ten-Ten said. “We both know I have no chance of winning at this size. Please, if you're too busy with the tournament, just had me off to someone else, like the other Leaf Village ninjas that came to support me.

“No, I don't think I will. I want to humiliate you as much as I did the last time we fought. I can hand you off to whoever you want afterwards,” Temari said as she reached to take off her sandal. “I figure I won't need these for our fight.” With Ten-Ten still on the sandal, she dropped it on the ground and let it bounce around, throwing Ten-Ten off and onto the floor in the middle of the room.

Temari then took off her other sandal and let her bare feet settle on the ground. They were already moving in anticipation as she reveled in what was a certain victory over her shrunken opponent. “Let the fight begin,” she announced as she took her first step towards Ten-Ten.

A fight, she called it, but it was more of a chase than anything. Fearing what would await her once Temari caught up to her, Ten-Ten turned and ran, sprinting as fast as she could go. All around her there was nothing but the vast empty plain of the locker room floor, the nearest cover of any sort being thousands of feet away to her. As she ran she could hear and feel the thud of Temari's footsteps behind her as the giant woman slowly tailed after her. The giant ninja savored how helpless her prey was as even at a full sprint she wouldn't be able to out-speed even a casual stroll. Ten-Ten ran across the floor as desperately as a frightened mouse, yet she moved as slow as a snail.

Temari waited several seconds between each of her steps to allow her prey enough time to run, wanting to prolong their little game as long as she could. She deliberately swung her feet forward, first placing her heel down right behind the fleeing Ten-Ten and letting the rest of her foot hang over the tiny ninja, threatening her with being crushed under her beautiful sole. She then slowly lowered the rest of her foot until her toes came down, giving her prey just enough time to get out from under them. She took step after step like this, toying with Ten-Ten to her heart's content. Whenever the tiny ninja got too close to some bit of cover, Temari smashed her foot down in front of her, blocking off her path, and watched as she hopelessly scrambled away from under her, trying to find some other path to safety.

Eventually, Ten-Ten began to grow weary from so much running. As Temari's heel slammed down behind her again, she stumbled and fell and had to scramble back up to continue running. This time, however, she couldn't make it out from under the giant foot in time and she was caught under the arch of her pursuer's toes, pinned down by the soft, smooth skin of her sole. She tried to push them away, but she was to weak and they only curled around her in response, holding her tight against Temari's sole. She struggled to escape, but she was hopelessly trapped. There was nothing she could do. Eventually she went still, surrendering to whatever Temari chose to do with her now.

“I guess I win now,” Temari said as she moved her toes around Ten-Ten, playing with her little catch. “And you know what? It wasn't even any easier than the last tine I fought you at your normal size. You're every bit the pathetic loser you were back then. This new size of yours is really appropriate, I think. In fact, I know I said I would help you, but I think it's better if I keep you this size forever. A worthless ninja should know her place, and your place is under my feet, like the bug that you are.” With Ten-Ten gripped firmly under her toes, she walked back to her sandals and slipped them on. “From now on you will be my pet, my toy, my servant, and my insole, filling whatever role I decide you should have. The rest of your life will be dedicated to serving my feet, and that will be your only purpose. You will do whatever I ask and if you disobey I will be forced to punish you; got it? Now start licking my toes, and don't stop until I say you can.” She scrunched her toes around Temari, prompting her to lick the dirty and sweaty skin of Temari's sole.

As Temari went to tell the organizers about her opponent's shameful surrender, Ten-Ten kept on licking. She was resigned to her new life, knowing she had no hope of escape.