- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissioned by TheDARGX here on GiantessWorld

-----

It was late in the day Sakura got back to her house after a long mission. The pink-haired ninja immediately tramped up to her room, where she began taking off her ninja gear and slipping into some more casual clothing. She had been there for only a short while when she felt a strange feeling over her whole body. Then she started shrinking rapidly. It happened so fast that she barely had time to realize what was going on before it stopped, leaving her the size of an ant.

She didn't know what had happened and went into a panic trying to think of what to do. Then she remembered that she had invited her childhood friend Ino over to her house today. She figured her best bet was to wait for her to arrive and then try to enlist her help; thankfully she wouldn't have long to wait.

Sakura heard the front door shut and heard a set of footsteps as Ino walked up to her bedroom. The door swung open revealing Ino. As the blue-eyed blonde went inside, she almost trampled Sakura with her sandaled feet as she went inside. “Hello? Sakura?” she asked as she passed over the shrunken ninja without even noticing her, leaving her to trail after her. She let her hair down and took off her sandals to relax a bit, then, when she noticed she had left the bedroom door opened, she went back to close it. This time she did step on Sakura, but since she was barefoot, the shrunken ninja wasn't crushed but only smothered under her big soft sole.

As Ino kept walking, Sakura remained stuck to her foot, being carried along with it until she finally lay down on Sakura's bed, thinking she should make herself comfortable until Sakura arrived. The foot Sakura was stuck to swung up onto the bed, finally letting her catch a break from being stepped on. After taking a moment to regain her strength, Sakura began prying herself off of Ino's sole, then climbed it until she reached her toes,. Standing between the first two, she waved at Ino to try and make herself seen, but the giant blonde was immersed in a book she had brought along and didn't see her. She shouted to try and get herself heard, but her voice couldn't reach the giant blonde's ears. She even tried punching one of her toes, thinking with her strength she could make herself felt, but her punches were too weak. She realized she had lost her strength, and she found she couldn't use any jutsus either. Her only recourse now was to trek all the way across Ino's body to get to her face.

So she set out on her journey, climbing down off Ino's feet, walking over her leg, her waist, her belly, and finally her chest. She was a bit upset at having to climb over her boobs, since she still felt jealous over Ino's larger bust size. Eventually, however, she stood before the giant ninja's face. There she tried shouting and waving again, and after a few seconds, Ino glanced down at her. Her face wore an expression of annoyance and as she raised her hand above her, Sakura thought that she had been mistaken for a bug and Ino was about to swat. Instead, her hand came down and picked her up between a pair of fingers before bringing her closer for inspection.

Ino's eyes first squinted at her catch, then lit up in recognition. “Sakura?” she asked in disbelief as she dropped the tiny girl onto her palm. “What happened to you?”

“I don't know. I suddenly shrunk down for no reason after I got home. Listen, I need you to take me to Lady Tsunade. If anyone knows to fix this, it's her.”

“I'll take you to Lady Tsunade on one condition,” Ino said, a mischievous smile creeping over her face. “You have to admit that I'm a better and prettier ninja than you in every way.”

“What!? Are you out of your mind? There's no way I'd ever say something like that!” Sakura yelled.

“No? Then you're just going to be stuck with me until you do. Come on, surely you can spare a few words of praise for me. What about my chest? Wouldn't you say it's much bigger and sexier than yours?” She asked as she pushed Sakura against her boobs. “Or would you rather praise my hair for being muck longer and silkier than yours? It takes a lot of effort to keep it looking this good, you know?”“You take me to Lady Tsunade right away or I swear I'm going to punch your stupid face as soon as I get back to my normal size!” Sakura yelled.

“You know threatening me like that only makes me want to help you less, right? Come on, it's just a few words; how hard can it be? Would you really rather stay this size than admit I'm more beautiful than you?”“Forget it! I'll go to Lady Tsunade myself if I have to. Just let me go and I'll find my own way there.”

“I don't think so; it would be awfully irresponsible of me to let you go. It would be far too dangerous for you at your size. There's danger everywhere for a tiny bug like you,” Ino said as she sat up. She held her hand out and began tilting it over. “So many places you can fall from...” Despite her efforts to hold on, Sakura slid down Ino's hand and fell screaming to the floor below. She landed on Ino's foot and bounced down it, landing on the floor before her giant feet.

“And so many things that can crush you.” Ino said, lifting her foot above the tiny Sakura. She slowly lowered it, giving the shrunken ninja a few seconds to get out from under her enormous sole, but she barely got anywhere at all before she was once again caught beneath it, pinned to the ground under the ball of Ino's foot. “See what I mean? You need my help if you're going to get anywhere in this world, and all I ask in return is a few words from you. So what do you say? Will you give me what I want, or stay like this?” She brought her foot up onto her knee, and turned her sole up so she could look at Sakura as she struggled to pry herself loose from her sole.

Sakura finally managed to stand up and shot a glare at her gigantic tormentor. “Still nothing?” Ino said. “You're too stubborn for your own good, you know? But hey, that's fine. I guess I'll have to make you see how much better of you'll be if you do what I ask.”She set her feet down on the bed with their soles facing each other. Then, with Sakura still clinging to her right foot, she pressed them together, their soft soles mashing Sakura between them. The tiny ninja was totally trapped, unable to move as she was smothered between Ino's giant, smooth feet. She then started rubbing her feet against each other, feeling as Sakura was rolled back and forth along the length of her soles like a piece of lint. She kept it up for a good long while, as she was really starting to enjoy the feeling of having someone so tiny completely at her mercy, no more than a bug at her feet. After a while she pulled her feet apart. Sakura was now nestled under the arch of her toes. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, like she was really tired; she looked utterly spent. Ino wiggled her toes to bring her back to attention, then when she saw the tiny ninja clinging to her toes to avoid being thrown off, she scrunched her toes, holding her in a vice grip against her foot. She felt Sakura trying to push her toes away, and was amused to see she was too weak even for that.

Ino then loosened her grip on Sakura and allowed her to fall onto the bed before placing her big toe over her, covering her tiny body with it. She pressed down hard on her, enjoying the feeling of her squirming as she tried to break free. She raised and lowered her toe over and over again until Sakura's resistance had been completely work down and she just lay limply on top of the bed.

“Sakura? You still awake down there?” Ino asked, nudging her with her toe. Sakura groaned and moved around a bit. After being toyed with for so long, she was completely worn down, unable to muster up any energy to resist Ino in anything she tried to do with her. “Well, it looks like you're in no condition to do what I asked you to right now. Well, don't worry. I'll bring you along with me and you can tell me how much better than you I am in the morning.”Ino picked Sakura up and dropped her onto her sandal's insole, then she slipped her foot inside where it settled on top of the tiny Sakura. She wiggled her toes in satisfaction at feeling her under her foot, then she got up and began walking, heading for her own house. After a long walk and much trampling on Sakura, she finally got home and went up into her bedroom. There she took off her sandals and peeled Sakura off of her insole before dropping her into a sock. She put on the sock and then lay in bed, where she soon fell asleep, lying face-down.

Once Sakura had recovered from all her abuse, she got out from under Ino's toes and began crawling up her sole until she found a good place to sleep. Tomorrow she would say whatever Ino asked of her, if only it would put an end to this nightmare. For now ,though, she only wanted to rest. Exhausted, she lay her head down and instantly dozed off.