- Text Size +

Mei Terumi, Fifth Mizukage of the Village Hidden in the Mists, was in the office of Lady Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage. The two leaders were to meet today to discuss the terms of a treaty between both of their villages, but at Tsunade was currently busy hearing a mission report from one of the her ninja squads, Mei had been invited to wait for her in her office.

The Mizukage hadn't been waiting long when all of a sudden she began to shrink, ending up on the floor at the size of a bug. Moments later, she heard someone approaching and then saw the door swing open to admit Tsunade inside, her assistant Shizune trailing behind her. “Didn't you say the Mizukage was waiting for me in here?” Tsunade asked the other woman.

“Er, yes, that's right. I don't know where she could be; I saw her come in myself.”

“Well, go find her and tell her I'm waiting for her now,” Tsunade said. Shizune bowed to her boss and left to go do as she asked.

Once she was alone with Tsunade, Mei tried yelling up at the other woman, but she wasn't heard at all. Tsunade walked over to her chair, almost stepping on Mei in the process, and then took a seat, sighing as she pulled out some paperwork to work on while she waited for the Mizukage. Mei walked over to her sandals and thought about how to approach this issue. She tried using one of her jutsus to get Tsunade's attention, but she found she couldn't use any of them. Without any other option, she climbed on top of Tsunade's sandal and attacked her toes to try to get herself noticed.

Feeling a small itch on her foot, Tsunade wiggled her toes, catching Mei off guard as the giant toes fell upon her, dragging her tiny body under them. Furious, she tried pushing them away to get back out from under them, but her efforts only caused Tsunade to wiggle her toes more, her giant digits battering the minuscule Mizukage like a pebble stuck between them. Noticing that there was something small between her toes, the Hokage took it for a piece of lint and unconsciously started playing around with it, rolling it around between her toes and scrunching them around it, squeezing it hard between them as a stress toy to keep herself amused while she worked.

Mei tried to fight against this humiliating treatment, but in her current condition there was nothing she could do. Eventually, Tsunade's toes stopped moving and she managed to slowly crawl out from under them. She then decided that it would be safer to try and get Tsunade's attention from somewhere else, and so she started climbing the other woman's body. She climbed up her pants legs until she reached her thighs, and from there she walked up to Tsunade's belly. There she went up, over Tsunade's breasts and onto her shoulder, from which position she was able to jump onto the Hokage's desk. There she started waving and yelling at Tsunade until finally she was noticed. Tsunade leaned in and took a close look at her, seeing much to her surprise that the tiny thing on her desk was Mei. “Mizukage? What happened to you?” she asked. Mei explained how she had suddenly shrunk down for no apparent reason and had to climb up Tsunade's body to ask for her aid.

“You're reputed the best healer in all of the ninja world; surely there's something you can do to help me,” Mei said.

“I've never heard of anything like this at all; I'll see what I can do. But not before I've extracted some concessions from you regarding our treaty,” Tsunade said. Finding the Mizukage in such a vulnerable position, practically begging her for help, gave her a huge upper hand in their negotiation, and she meant to squeeze out every last drop she could get from this advantage.

“Concessions?” Mei asked indignantly. “And just what kind of concessions do you mean to get from me?”

Tsunade explained exactly what she wanted, with Mei's anger building as she listened to her list of demands. “Enough!” she said, interrupting her. “You ask for too much! I'll never agree to such an attack against my people's independence.”“I thought you might refuse. No worries. You'll find that I can be very persuasive,” Tsunade said before blowing on the tiny Mei, launching her back and sending her flying off her desk. She landed on the floor in the middle of the room and got up just in time to see Tsunade stand and walk over, her massive feet causing the ground to shake for her. As she set her her feet down in front of her, the impact caused Mei to fall to the floor again.

“You may be Mizukage, but right now you're no more than bug at my feet,” Tsunade said as her toes wiggled on top of her sandals. “Now, unless you want to be dealt with like a bug, you'll submit to me completely and agree to do whatever I ask of you. I know how proud and stubborn you are, but don't worry; I know exactly how to break someone like you,” Tsunade said.

“Do your worst,” Mei spat at her. “I will never submit.”

“We'll see about that,” Tsunade said as she slipped off her sandal and placed her foot down over Mei, with the tiny woman standing between her first two tows. She then squeezed her toes together, holding Mei between them. Taking a seat on top of her desk, Tsunade crossed her legs, keeping the foot that Mei was on under her gaze. She began bobbing it up and down, seeing the helpless woman as she struggled to free herself from between her toes. “Why are you trying to escape? Can't you see you're too weak? Just submit to me and I will let you go,” she said. There was no reply, however, so she kept on moving her foot.

After a while she splayed her toes and let Mei fall to the ground before getting off from her desk, her foot falling right on top of the tiny woman. She slid her foot over the ground, her sole dragging Mei's tiny body along. She slid it back and forth over the ground until her sole had gathered up a lot of dirt. Then she lifted her foot and saw that Mei was still stuck to her sole. She laughed and scrunched her foot, mocking the helpless woman as she tried to get off from her sole. She then went on a stroll around her office, taking very special care to put as much weight as she though safe on the part where Mei was stuck to, grinding her underfoot until she thought the other woman must surely had had enough. Once she was done, she took a seat and brought her foot up to see how she was doing. Mei barely had enough strength to get unstuck from Tsunade's sole and stand on it. A simple movement of Tsunade's foot was enough to make her lose her balance and almost fall off to the ground below again, but she was able to grab on to Tsunade's toe.

“Well? Do you submit yet, or should I keep going? I can keep this up all day if need be; it wouldn't even take any effort. I could lay you down on my sandal's insole and then slip it back on, keeping you trapped under my feet all day long, for instance, or keep you between my toes and roll you around between them while I work.”“Okay,” Mei said as she finally pulled herself back up onto Tsunade's sole. “I submit. I will agree to your terms.”

“Good, but not enough. I want you to show that you acknowledge me as your superior. Get down on your hands and knees and kiss my sole,” Tsunade said. She was loving the absolute power she held over this woman and didn't want it to end just yet.

Mei was stunned at the order. Signing away her people's independence was bad enough, but now she had to lower herself before this woman? And yet, what choice did she really have? If she did otherwise, Tsunade could leave her this size forever, or even crush her like a bug under her foot. As much as she resented her for it, she had to comply with her order. And so, she kneeled down on top of Tsunade's sole and lowered her lips to its surface, planting a kiss on the dirty sole.

That kiss sent shivers up Tsunade's spine as it established her absolute power over the Mizukage. “Keep going,” she ordered. “I'll decide when I've had enough.”

Fury welled up from within Mei, but she gritted her teeth and held it back. There was no point in lashing out when it would accomplish nothing for her. With a sigh, she resigned herself to her situation and kept on kissing the huge sole on which she stood. She had been doing it for quite a while when a thought occurred to her: what if Tsunade wouldn't help her grow back? Or what if she tried, but it proved to be impossible? Would she have to spend the rest of her life under this woman's feet then?

Indeed, Tsunade was considering those possibilities just then, and though she did mean to try and return Mei to her normal size, she wouldn't be the slightest bit disappointed if it proved impossible; not when it felt so good to have the tiny woman worshipping her.