- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commission for rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

Moving with great care, Naruto had managed to sneak into the office of the fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade, completely undetected. As he closed the door behind him, he was barely able to suppress a cocky laugh, feeling proud of his own ninja skills. He walked up to her desk and searched it until he found a strange-looking scroll. Earlier that day he had heard rumors that one of the other ninja teams had confiscated a scroll for a forbidden jutsu on one of their missions and brought it to Tsunade for safekeeping. It was for the sake of that scroll that he had decided to sneak into her office.

Unfurling the scroll, he saw that it contained instructions on how to perform a pair of jutsus. He was so excited to have access to these forbidden techniques that he immediately tried them out. He tried performing the first, which the scroll called “Size Return Jutsu,” doing all the proper hand signs and making use of his chakra as directed. However, even after several attempts, there were no results. “What gives?” he thought. He was sure he had everything right, so something should have happened by now.

Feeling frustrated, he chose to ignore this one for now and try doing the second one—“Size Alteration Jutsu.” To make sure it worked, he used a huge amount of chakra on it. He succeeded on the first try, feeling a strange energy envelop him and making him feel dizzy. He sensed that something about his environment was changing, but didn't couldn't tell what that was until he returned to his senses a few seconds later. As he looked around, he found himself in what appeared to be a totally alien landscape, one which he was eventually able to recognize as a gigantic version of Tsunade's office.

“I guess the jutsu must have shrunk me,” Naruto thought to himself. Looking at how big everything around him was, he must have as small as a speck of dust. “Man, what a useless technique. Well, maybe this is what that Size Return jutsu was for; to get you back to normal size after shrinking.” He tried performing that jutsu again, but still there was no effect. Why wasn't it working? Was he missing something?

Naruto's thought were interrupted as he heard and felt a pair of footsteps approaching from outside the office. As they drew near, he heard the voices of Lady Tsunade and her assistant Shizune. Moments later, the door swung open and both women stepped in side. Tsunade, who was perhaps the most beautiful woman in the Hidden Leaf Village, looked absolutely stunning, her beauty magnified a thousand times over with her immense size.  With her long, blonde hair and immense chest, she looked the spitting image of divinity. Shizune, who stepped in behind her, was not nearly so pretty, though even her more modest beauty seemed heightened by her immensity. The two women were at least a dozen miles tall compared to him, bigger than any mountain on Earth, and he found himself totally in awe at the size of them.

Only when he saw they were fast approaching him did he snap out of his reverie. Their sandaled feet, big enough to crush the Hidden Leaf Village in a single step, threatened to crush him in just a few more steps. Considering their sheer size, trying to get away form them would be almost useless, but still he turned and ran as fast as he could go when he saw Tsunade's massive foot about to fall on him.

He was barely able to get out of the way before her sandal came crashing down behind him, its impact sending him flying dozens feet over the ground before face-planting on the floor. As he picked himself up he turned around and saw Tsunade's enormous toes resting on top of a sandal that stood hundreds of feet high. He had just started considering whether he should try climbing up her body to get her attention when her foot suddenly moved again, rising up and moving far away at speeds that seemed unreal. It was soon replaced by another foot as Shizune followed behind her boss, her foot settling on the ground with the impact of a mountain falling form heaven before it, too, rose up and went away.

As The fifth Hokage settled into her office, she sat at her desk, her feet sore after a long day of walking around the town. As she turned her attention to the papers on its surface, she noticed that someone had tampered with them while she was away. Most notably, the scroll with the forbidden jutsu that had been brought to her this morning lay unfurled on her desk. Her first thought was that one of the younger ninjas from the village had snuck in and tried using it. If so, they could be shrunken down, somewhere inside this very room. She took of her sandals and checked their soles for any signs of shrunken people, and saw with relief that there were none. She ordered her assistant to do the same, explaining her suspicions to her. There was no one on her soles either. She and Shizune then began searching the floor for any tiny people.

“The size reached varies depending on how much chakra is used for the jutsu,” Tsunade said, “but the most common size is about an inch. The effects can be reversed with the other jutsu on the scroll, but only if used on the shrunken person by someone else. Using it on yourself will have no effect. Because of this flaw, the jutsu was deemed dangerous enough to its user to be labeled a forbidden technique.”

After hearing her explanation, Naruto realized he had no choice but to get noticed by the two women in order to return to his normal size. As he saw Shizune approach, crawling towards him on her hands and knees as she scanned the floor, he started jumping and yelling to make himself noticed, but though her eyes passed over him, she didn't see him; he was one speck of dust among thousands to her. But, maybe if he were thousands of specks...

As Shizune left to search elsewhere, Naruto mustered as much chakra as he could manage and used the Multiple Shadow Clone technique to create over two thousand copes of himself. As Tsunade approached, he and his copies all started moving around yelling to get her attention. Even all together, they only made up a tiny orange spot on the floor, less than a millimeter across. Hopefully that would be enough.

Tsunade crawled over them and for a moment it seemed that they would be ignored again. She came to a stop, however, with her two huge breasts looming over them like a pair of celestial objects, radiant in their beauty. Her eyes fixed on them as it occurred to her that there was something strange about that tiny orange spot. She leaned in close to it and gave it a closer look. Her amber eye fixed on them and lit up in recognition as she understood what had happened.

“Uzumaki,” she said, her breath sending hurricane winds down to the mass of Narutos. “I should have known it was you who snuck in here. You're lucky I was able to find you; with how small you are you could have been lost forever as one speck of dust among millions. Let me guess: now you want me to use the other jutsu to return you to normal size, right? Well, I will, but not yet. I think you should stay this size a while longer so you can experience the consequences of your actions. Let this be a lesson for you.”

She licked the tip of her finger and gently brought it down onto that tiny yellow spot. The Narutos tried to run, but they were so small they had no hope of getting away before the massive digit descended on them, its covering of sticky saliva causing them all to become hopelessly stuck to it. Tsunade then stood and her assistant came over to ask what she had found. She explained the situation to her and showed her the tiny Narutos stuck to her fingertip.

“Now, what to do with you all,” Tsunade mused aloud as she looked at them, loving the feeling of absolute power she had from having them on her fingertip. As she shifted her feet on the ground, feeling the wooden floor under her bare soles, an idea occurred to her. “Ah, I know. After so much walking around they've gotten really sore and dirty, so I'm going to have you to tend to them,” Tsunade said as she sat down and kicked her feet up onto her desk. She reached over and swabbed her finger between her first two toes, wiping off all the tiny Narutos onto her foot. As her saliva dried off, they all started to peel themselves off of her skin and look around them. They didn't want to do as she asked, but they had no choice as long as they wanted her to help them. They slowly began to spread out over her sole, from heel to toes. Everywhere the tiny ninjas worked on cleaning her foot, dealing with dust and sand particles that rivaled if not surpassed them in size. There was little in the way of dead skin cells, as Tsunade kept her skin very well cared for, but there was a lot of dirt and grime and sweat form a long day of walking.

Occasionally, Tsunade would scrunch and stretch her feet while they worked, causing massive earthquakes for them. May of them were caught in the folds of her skin while the others were forced to cling to her so they wouldn't be thrown off by the violent upheavals. It was so embarrassing having to crawl around on her sole like this.

Tsunade, on the other hand loved the fact that she had thousands of microscopic Narutos serving her sole. With his irreverent and irresponsible attitude he had often been a pain for her to deal with, but now she had him at a size at which she could easily dominate him and she was eager to take advantage of it.

And while all this was going on, Shizune leaned over the desk, looking intently at Tsunade's foot. She saw at all the tiny ninjas working diligently on her sole. The knowledge that all those tiny, barely-visible specks moving around on her boss's skin were shrunken people filled her with awe. She started thinking how nice it would be to have some people crawling around on her own foot like that, as if she were their entire world. Emboldened by her desire, she asked if she could borrow some of those shadow clones to have them tend to her own foot, and Tsunade agreed to it.

Shizune sat on the chair on the opposite side of Tsunade's desk and put her own foot up onto the table, pressing her sole against her boss's and catching the hundreds of tiny Narutos between the two giant feet like they were nothing. After a while she pulled her foot back a bit. Half of the shadow clone Narutos stayed on Tsunade's foot, while the other half had been transferred to Shizune's; the real Naruto was still on Tsunade's foot.

Both women then used a similar process to get the tiny Narutos from one foot to the other, pressing their own soles together lightly for a few seconds before pulling them apart again, so that the shrunken ninjas were evenly distributed over all four of their feet. They toiled away for what felt like hours, cleaning the feet of the two giantesses until there wasn't so much as a single fleck of dirt on any of them.

After some time, Tsunade looked at her soles to see how they were doing. She noted with satisfaction that her feet looked perfectly clean now. She even rubbed her hands over them and found them flawlessly smooth. The same was also true for Shizune's soles.

Tsunade voiced her approval of their work, and Naruto thought maybe now she would finally grow him back to normal. However, Tsunade wasn't done having fun with him yet. She said she wouldn't grow him back yet, but she would consider it if all the tiny Narutos truly pampered their soles, worshipping them with so much dedication that the two women could feel it even at their size. Shizune agreed, as she was very eager to have her feet be worshipped.

To make sure their orders were obeyed, both of them used a jutsu that would improve their eyesight for a while and brought their feet up close to look at them. Now they could see countless Narutos all over their soles, all looking up at them like they were pleading to their goddesses. They were disappointed to see that none of them were worshipping them, however, and so Tsunade warned them that if they didn't start doing as they were told, she would have another punishment in store for them. Reluctantly, all the clones got on their hands and knees and worshipping them.

Tsunade then ordered them to kiss and lick them, and they all did, though grimacing as they did so. She and Shizune wiggled their toes in delight, both of them savoring the feeling of being worshipped like supreme goddesses. The absolute power they held over the tiny genin was highly addictive and neither of them wanted to get him back to normal just yet. They were both in the middle of a power trip and wanted him to continue worshipping them.; instead, they wanted him to continue worshipping them, enabling their power trip.

Eventually Tsunade had had enough of having her foot worshipped and allowed the Narutos to stop. She told them that she wouldn't be resizing them yet but they would be getting a “big reward”. She then placed a hand under her foot and told all the Narutos on that foot to jump down onto her hand, which they did. Then she did the same with her other foot so she had gathered all of them on her hand. She then brought them all in front of her chest and tugged her robe down a bit, exposing more of her boobs though leaving her nipples covered up. The Narutos were all amazed over being allowed to see this. They looked on entranced at it, and the ones still on Shizune's feet were jealous of those in Tsunade's hand.

The Hokage swayed her body from side to side, causing her breasts to sway gently, showing off how big and round and bouncy they were for her captive audience. Seen from up close it was truly a divine spectacle. Then she brought them up above her cleavage and tipped her hand over, sending them all falling down into it. She felt them all squirming between her enormous breasts, like a bunch of tiny little insects scurrying around on her skin. It was as if her boobs were mountains for them to climb and her cleavage a vast valley.

After seeing her boss do this, Shizune got the same idea and, after gathering all her Narutos in her hand, she too dumped them into her cleavage, giggling as she did so. Tsunade and Shizune then stood and came together, both of them pressing their chests together, feeling the tiny shrunken ninjas as they were squeezed between their breasts, both of them reveling over the power they had over them. In the process all of the shadow clones were popped one by one until the only Naruto remaining was the original, whom Tsunade could feel deep within her cleavage. She then grabbed both of her boobs and pressed them together, rubbing them up and down each other, feeling as she rolled the minuscule Naruto along her body. Naruto was still alive, but being under tremendous amounts of pressure, he could hardly breathe as he was rolled between the massive mountains of Tsunade's melons. He felt sure that he would die of suffocation soon, that is, if he wasn't just crushed by her breasts He would never get to become Hokage, but at least it wasn't such a bad way to go. He was sure many men would kill to meet an end like that.

Before that happened, however, Tsunade let go of her chest and allowed her breasts to hang naturally. Naruto was no longer pressed between them, though he was still stuck against the skin of her right breast, totally plastered to it. Now that he he could breathe easy, he thought it felt really nice to be here; it was soft and warm and very comfortable, and before long he began to fall asleep.

When he woke up much later, he was back to his normal size, lying down the the floor of Tsunade's office. He thanked her for having grown him back and she said it was no problem and thanked him for having helped her find some amusement. She also told him not to use the jutsu so irresponsible if he ever used it again, and to make sure he always used it with a partner he could trust. Naruto agreed and then excused himself, leaving her office in a hurry so he wouldn't get in any more trouble.

Tsunade watched him leave, then turned her attention back to the scroll with the forbidden jutsu. She felt that with some study she could figure out how to modify the jutsu so that it would target someone other than the user. Something like that would make for a very useful technique for incapacitating an enemy without killing them. More than that, though, it would allow her to put anyone completely at her mercy whenever she desired it by shrinking them to the size of a bug. After today, she was very keen on developing such a jutsu.