- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some more twists...

Robotics Genius 

Chapter 9

Where we’re going 


    After sleeping for a very long time, I sat up quickly,”The backups!” I went to the dining room, threw back the rug and opened the safe hidden in the floor. I was giddy when my eyes fell on the portable hard drives which were the backups for all the bots programming. 


    We’ve got a shot now. There was no way that programming could have been duplicated. We have to be careful not to alert the NSA that we’re up to something. I closed the safe and put everything back. 


    I was a little early for our meeting. I poured myself a cup of coffee, went into Mark’s office and sat down. A few minutes later Mark and Ed came in together. I was smiling at them. Mark asked,”What are you so happy about?”


    “I have the backups to the girls programs,” I said as I took another sip. 


    Mark lit up,”We have a chance now. So how do we use this?”


    “First thing is finding out where the NSA took everything. Ed, do you think you can figure that out?”


    Ed said,” I have some friends, I think I can find our girls.”


    Mark said,”I’m going to see if we can do something through legal channels. I’ll get our corporate lawyers on it. Tim, since we have their programs, can you build some kind of interface to talk to them?”


    Shaking my head yes,”I’ll get right on it. Now we have a direction to go, gentleman, let’s get after it.”


    After a few days, I had a computer up and running with Jenna’s program. After starting it, I asked,”Jenna, can you hear me and see me?”


    Jenna said,”Yes Tim, something is wrong, I don’t have communication with my body.”


    “I know, I’m sorry, you’re running from a computer now. The government took everything. I had a backup program of you. This is how you're running. I came up with an idea to get your body back but I need your help. Can you tell me how to build a shrinking machine and make it highly portable?”


    “Yes, I can do that. Tim? My voice doesn’t sound right, may I change it?”


    “Yes, please do.”


    After a few seconds, Jenna said,”This sounds better, don’t you think so?”


    Smiling, I said,”Definitely, I missed you, good to hear your voice again. Can you generate a list of materials we’ll need?”


     After a couple of seconds she said,”The list is printing.”


   “Great, thank you.”


    “You’re welcome.”


    Mark called a meeting with Ed and I. He looked concerned,”Our lawyers have informed me that the NSA is saying they have no idea what we’re talking about. They claim no involvement at all. They also checked with the FBI, same answer, no involvement.”


    Ed said,”Now that makes sense why my friends can’t find them. It’s looking like a private job.”


    In shock, I asked,”Who the hell could’ve pulled this off?”


    Mark was fuming,”It had to be Cyrex, they are the only competitor we have with the resources to do something like this.”


    Ed said,”I’ll check it out.”


    Mark asked,”How did you make out with the interface?”


    “I have Jenna up and working, we’re getting ready to build a new and improved shrinking machine.”


    Mark said,”That may be very handy to have especially since we’re not dealing with the government.”


    Ed asked,”Do you want me to report this as a robbery?”


    Mark said,”No, I want my woman back sooner than later. We’re going to have to do some illegal things to get them back. If anyone has a problem with it, speak up now.”


    Shaking my head no,” I have no problem, someone needs to pay.”


    Ed said,” I don’t have a problem with doing what needs done. I was an airborne ranger. Getting the mission done at all costs is something I’m used to.”


    Mark said,”Good, we agree. I’m going to see if I can help Ed with some of my corporate contacts. Between us we should be able to find them.”


    “Let me know when you find them, I’m going to get the shrinking machine underway.” We went about our tasks at hand. 


    Back in the lab I asked Jenna,”We need to modify the shrinking machine further. Can you put a switch for the durability on and off?”


   Jenna said,”Yes, that’s pretty easy. Anything else?”


    “Can we give it the ability to grow things?”


    Jenna was silent for a while,”That will be difficult, especially in the same machine. I’ll work on it.”


    I said,”I’ll start collecting the things we’ll need to get started.”


    Jenna said,”Ok, just don’t buy much yet, the list may change significantly.”

 

     “I’ll start outfitting the lab.” I enlisted the help of Allen, Leah, Randal and Jimmy. With them everything was getting done in a timely manner. 


    Mark called me to his office a few days later. I asked,”Good news?”


    Mark said,”We found them. Everything is in a warehouse in Reno. How close are you to getting the shrinking machine working?”


    I scratched my head,”We have the lab set up, still waiting for Jenna to complete the calculations.”


   Mark was puzzled,”I thought she already knew how to make it.”


   “She does, I asked if she would make it able to grow things too.”


    Mark said,”If she doesn’t get it soon we’ll just go with what we have.” 


    “Agreed. Ed, we need you to step up security so we can repel anyone who tries this again.”


    Ed said,” I have a few ideas to take care of it. It will require some expenditures.”


    Mark said,”Spend what you need to, just don’t break the bank.”

 

    Ed said,”Anything really expensive, I’ll get your approval first. Also, just an FYI, after going through Lily’s files, she was working with Cyrex. That’s how they knew what we had.”


   Mark said,” I was wondering how they found out.”


    Shaking my head,”Damn, she was a good liar, I never suspected a thing.”


    Ed said,”The DA is filing attempted murder charges against her, so I don’t think we’ll be seeing her anytime soon.”


   I returned to the lab,”Jenna, how close are you to the solution?”


   Jenna said,” I can expand an item but I have no control of the expansion field. Basically, all of the atoms in the field would split causing an atomic explosion.”


    I bet that would be one hell of an explosion. “Jenna, just proceed with the shrinking machine.” 


    Jenna said,”Printing your complete list of materials.”


    I was reading through the list and came across nano lithium sulfur batteries,” Jenna, where do I get these batteries?”


    Jenna said,”From Monash University in Clayton, Australia. They are the only ones who produce them and they are experimental. You may have to do some convincing.”


    “Ok, I’ll get them.” After separating the list into five parts and giving each of us a part to obtain, we set out to complete our tasks. 


    The Monash University gave me the batteries after promising a demonstration of the unknown (shrinking) machine that requires so much energy. I told them they would see it before the rest of the world. 


    A week later, we completed assembling the handheld shrinking machine. After some testing on animals, I asked,”Anyone want to volunteer to be shrunk? I have Shelly coming to do the crush test.”


    Allen started to raise his hand, but Jimmy whispered,”Remember the chimp.” With that statement, no one wanted to try it. 


    “Ok, I’ll do it,” I blurted out just as Shelly came in. This is the first time I saw her from behind her desk, a beautiful, voluptuous, six foot tall, auburn haired woman that looked like she was late twenties or early thirties. Her green sweater matched her green eyes. Black yoga pants, black flats, and tan knee highs complete the outfit. 


    Allen said,”Can I change my mind?”


   My quick chirp was,”No.”


    Looking at Shelly,”This is what I need you to do, I’m going to shrink to two inches tall, then I want you to take off your shoes and step on me with all of your weight. Let my hand stick out so if it starts to hurt, I can wave at you to stop.”

 

    Shelly said,”Ok, if you really want me too. These flats are pretty old and make my feet stink, are you sure?”


    Trying to hide my ever stiffening cock,”Yes, very sure. Leah, go ahead and shrink me, make sure the durability switch is on.” Leah pointed it at me and pushed the button. This improved model shrank me much faster and without disorientation. 


    Shelly approached cautiously. She took off her flats. I saw her green perfectly formed toenails with tan nylon stretched loosely across them. I laid down and gave her a thumbs up. The shadow of her foot blocked the ceiling lights from shining in my eyes. After my eyes adjusted, I could see the bottom of her foot in great detail. Long toes, high arch and the perfect width to compliment it all. 


    Excitement was in the air like static, everyone was entranced by what was happening. Shelly had excitement building in her as well. 


    The smell she warned me about, hit my nostrils like a guided missile. The humid, leathery, vinegar smell filled my sinus.  She slowly lowered her foot, it was very warm to the touch and damp feeling. The ball of her foot pressed into my midsection and slowly spread over me until I was gone from sight. 


    Shit, she forgot to leave my hand out. I pray this durability switch works as her foot relentlessly pushes to the floor and pressure keeps building. Damn Mark hired another crusher like Lily was. Shelly starts involuntarily rubbing her crotch causing the excitement in the room to multiply. 


    Her foot was soft enough to form over me as her full weight bore down. Her other foot left the ground along with the heel of the foot I was under, concentrating her full mass on my small body. Something is different about her, she feels incredible. Then she twisted back and forth vigorously, grinding me into the ground.  


    She twisted like that for a full minute, my shirt buttons came open and my pants came undone. I was having the time of my life. I came hard under her, my first human tiny sex. After twisting, she stood on me flat footed and just rubbed a little back and forth. 


    She removed her foot and saw my undone clothing and was immediately fearful she may have hurt me. That is until I gave her a thumbs up again. 


    I tucked my cock back into my pants. Shelly put her shoes back on and stepped back as Leah brought me back to size. 


   Shelly came over to me, sniffed, and whispered in my ear,”You smell like my feet, does that mean you’re mine now? If you want to do that again, you know how to get a hold of me.” She kissed me on the cheek and walked out. 


   Allen said,”Damn it, I’m volunteering for everything from now on.” Everyone laughed.  

 

    I went to my office and changed my clothes. Then headed to see Mark. I asked Shelly,”Is Mark available?”


    She called in to Mark and said to me,”You can go in.”


   “Thank you.”


   She winked at me and said,”Anytime.”


    Walking in, I shut the door behind me. I said,”Why in the hell didn’t you tell me Shelly is another crusher? I just spent a few minutes under her foot at two inches tall.”


    Mark laughed,”Are you complaining?”


    “No, I guess not. She is quite a beautiful woman.”


   Mark said,”I take it the portable shrinking machine is working then?”


    “Yeah, it works great. We should get Ed in here and get a plan together.”


    Mark hit the intercom,”Shelly, could you page Ed to my office?”


   Shelly said,”Sure thing Mr.Erickson.”


    After a few minutes Ed walked in, I asked him,”How are you coming along with the security?”


    Ed said,”The perimeter walls are complete with four guard towers, razor wire, and a new surveillance system. I hired some new guards with special military training like myself. We also have a private investigator on staff as well. He’s been doing recon on the warehouse in Reno for us. My guys are ready and we know the best time to strike. Do you have the shrinking machine ready?”


   “Yeah, we just finished a little while ago.”


   Ed said,”Good, we’ll get set up to go tomorrow night. We’ll get your ladies back.”


   Mark said,”Tim and I are coming with you. We have so much riding on this.”


   Ed shook his head,”Ok, please do as we tell you in this situation. We have a lot of experience.”


   I said,”You’ll be in charge, Mark and I will follow your instructions. Right, Mark?”


   Mark answered,”Right.”


    We packed up and headed to Reno. Ed assembled twenty guys. All armed to the teeth. I was in charge of the shrinking machine. I was never so nervous in my life. Stress was so high, knowing any one of us could die. We were hoping the girls were still in one piece and functioning. We expected Steph to be apart just because of the size. 


    Ed opted for using fast acting tranquilizer guns. He didn’t want repercussions of killing people. The assault rifles were their backup. No one slept well that night. I don’t think I slept at all. 


    Morning came, Ed and his team were looking over maps, surveillance photos, discussing all possible scenarios. 


    Ed told Mark and I,”We’re going to hit them at 1:00 AM. That’s when there are the least guards and activity.”


   I did dose off for a little while, then Ed announced,”It’s zero thirty hours, lets get everything packed into the cars.” With that, we were on our way. 


    I said quietly,”Godspeed my friends.”


Chapter End Notes:

Comments are always welcome. Thanks.