- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while, hopefully you enjoy this installment. 

Robotics Genius

Chapter 6

How to Catch a Snake



    I arrived at work and straight to security operations, Ed was waiting for me. I asked him,”Anything happened yet?”


    Ed said,”Nope, nothing yet. I was waiting for you, I’d like to have a look around at the lab.”


    “Let’s go…”


    As we were looking around, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I looked at the cellular modem, it seemed to be working on transfer of information. When I walked around to see if I could see what it was doing, I noticed a note for Leah. The note read,’Leah, I know you’ll be in on Saturday, could you pull the cellular modem and put it in storage? I’ll be done by then. Thanks, Tim.’ It even looked like my writing. I hit the spacebar to bring up the screen. Damn, they’re hooked into Jenna. I showed the note to Ed. 


    Ed said,” I have an idea, wait here.”


    The more I watched what they were doing to Jenna and Julia the more angry I became. Ed came back carrying something. “What do you have?”


    Ed said with a smile,”One of our new toys, a micro remote camera. I’m going to put it in the storage room. I’m also going to run a check on the cellular modem. I don’t think I’ll find anything usable, but it’s worth a shot.”


    “I love it. We’ll catch them for sure.”


    Ed set up the camera, I set up a movement trigger to go to my phone. We got out of there before Leah came in. Before I left, I stopped in to check Steph. I hooked into her and checked her programming, it worked just as I had set it up. I looked at the quarantine file, Steph would have chewed Mark to death. I wanted to strangle whoever this was. I also checked Jenna and Julia remotely, theirs also worked as planned. He had them set up to stomp me to death. Prick…


    I told Steph I was going to get Mark from the hospital. She said,”Please hurry, I miss him so much.”


    Mark and I were talking about what happened when I received a notification on my phone. The camera activated, it was Leah putting the modem in the storage area. I sent Ed a text,’Worked like a charm.’ He sent a thumbs up back. He also sent,’ the modem was a dead end, a bogus name registered to a trac phone account.’


    I told Mark what was planned for him when he got with Steph. He laughed and said,”I can think of worse ways to die than being eaten by my wife.” He rubbed his scruffy chin,”That might not be a bad idea. I can see her having fun with that.”


   “Damn Mark, TMI…”


    Mark snickered,”Sorry bud, I just miss her.”


    “Yeah, we’ll get to her eventually if we can find a doctor to sign your walking papers.”


    Mark said,”I guess we’ll find out soon who it is.” After an hour, Mark's doctor came in and checked him over. We finally were able to leave. Mark looked like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open his presents. 


    We arrived at Bots, Mark walked in and Steph was quickly on him. She picked him up and held him to her cheek. Sobbing, she apologized over and over again. 


    My phone vibrated, the camera tripped again. I watched him look around and pick up the modem. He put it in his pocket. He turned to walk out, that’s when I saw his face, Chris…


    “Mark! We got him. Let’s go!” Steph put Mark down and we quickly made our way toward the lab. We saw Ed running toward the lab just as the door came open. 


    Chris stepped out as Ed yelled,”Stop right there!” Chris quickly bent down and pulled a compact 9mm from an ankle holster. One shot and Ed hit the ground in a crumpled heap. Mark and I both stopped in our tracks. 


    Chris looked desperate. Mark said,”Why, Chris, why did you do this to us?”


    Chris snapped,”Because you brought that ass hole in here and shoved me to the side. Fuck you, fuck you both.”


    He brought the gun up and took aim at me. Around the corner of the building she appeared quickly, it was Steph. Chris turned in time to see the bottom of her high heeled slide as it slammed into him. 


    Steph stomped on him, there was a loud crunch. She twisted her foot, grinding him into the black top. His head and right shoulder were protruding from the front of her shoe, swinging back and forth with each twist. Blood ran from his nose and mouth as he watched her nyloned toes before his face flexing as she crushed him. 


    Steph still wasn’t satisfied, she lifted her foot and said,”This is for Mark.” Her foot moved forward, covering him completely, she slowly stepped on him. His head gave way with a sickening crunch. She stepped on him completely, her other foot was off the ground and her shoe sole was flat on the ground with blood trickling from under. She twisted again to remove any doubt of his demise. 


   Mark and I watched the whole thing unfold in front of us. She stepped back and scraped the bottom of her shoe on the black top to remove the remains. She looked at us and said,”He’ll never hurt anyone again. Get Ed some help, then come see me. I know you’ll have a lot of questions.”


   We were in shock as she strode back to the building. Chris was unrecognizable as a human being. Other guards came running because they had heard the shot. Ed was in bad shape, an ambulance arrived and took him to the hospital. 


    Police and coroner came. After a couple of hours, it was over. Steph was a hero to the police. To me, she had scared me, how could she kill someone?


    Mark and I decided to find out. When we walked in to talk to Steph, she had already changed her shoes to a similar pair. Mark was talking to her as I was looking at her program. Mark asked her,”How were you able to go against your safeties?”


    She smiled and said,”He gave no other choice, either I kill him or you and Tim would die. It’s the preservation of life part that I added when I accidentally hurt you.”


    “Here it is, when a threat to life is imminent all safeties will be overridden till threat is neutralized.”


    Mark said,”You wrote that in so you could protect us?”


    Steph said,”Mark, I love you.”


    “Well, I’m satisfied. I know you’re definitely in good hands or under feet or something.” I laugh,”I’m going to let you two alone. Have fun. I’m going to the hospital to check on Ed.”


    Mark said,”Let me know how he is.” 


    I said,”Ok.” As I was walking out, I turned to look and she had Mark in her mouth, sucking on him. Then she stomped and twisted her foot on the ground. She looked at me and winked. Wow, what a tease. After that, I was wondering what Chris felt, what he saw. Thinking about it was giving me a growing excitement. Alas, I wouldn’t want to die so I put it out of my thoughts. 


    I checked on Ed, he was in surgery. I sat and waited for a few hours. I called my ladies to let them know what was going on. They told me Ed has a collapsed lung from the bullet and a few other things. He is expected to make a full recovery. Once he was out of surgery and resting in the ICU, I called Mark to give him an update. We’re both glad that Ed should make a full recovery. 


    I was finally on my way home. I was really debating telling Mark about being able to shrink people. It’s just so unbelievable. In the end, I decided to tell him Monday morning. I thought the excitement was enough for the rest of the weekend. 


    I was greeted by Jenna and Julia rather enthusiastically, Jenna said,”We thought we were going to lose you. Chris almost shot you.” She kissed me, her lips enveloped my face with a hug from her as well. Julia did the same. 


   Julia, after finishing, said,”We’re glad Steph crushed him. He caused everyone such grief and pain.”


    “Yeah, that was really something to see. I can’t get the impression out of my mind.”


    Julia asked,”Do you feel remorseful?”


    “No, more of an excitement. Wondering what he saw and felt. That was the sexiest act I’ve ever witnessed. Am I a sicko for thinking so?” 


   Jenna said,”You’re not a ‘sicko’. That act just fits your sexual desires to the letter. Would you like to experience what he experienced? Of course, without the crushing to death part.” 


   I immediately looked at their feet, both wearing tan nylons and high heeled slides. “I’d love to.”


    

    They led me to the shrinking machine. They shrank me to ten inches again. Jenna wrapped her fingers around me, carried me to our bedroom. She set me on the floor and asked,”Do you want us to push your limits?”


    My heart was immediately pounding, yes was on the tip of my tongue. What if it hurts too much? What if they actually crush me? Damn…”Yes.”


   Julia said,“If you feel like you can’t handle it, just wave or yell stop and we’ll stop immediately, ok?”


    “Ok.” I said as I laid on the carpet. Julia raised her foot, looking at the flat smooth sole. I could see some scars and pieces of things lucky enough to get stepped on by her clinging to her sole. It slammed into me with such force, the contents of my stomach were pushed into my throat. I felt my rib cage flatten under her. She kept the extreme pressure and twisted her foot, just like Steph did when she crushed Chris. It felt like my skin was going to tear away from my body at any moment. 


    I wanted to yell stop, I had no air in my lungs. I wanted to wave at her, my muscles were crushed down and inoperable. This is it, I’m going to be crushed under this beautiful foot. My head and right shoulder were sticking out from the front of her shoe. Textbook Steph crush. 


    Julia let up, just when I thought it was over, her shoe lifted and moved forward, covering me completely. She pressed down harder than before. I felt my skull flex under her. She twisted me again. The pain was excruciating but the pleasure with it was just as intense. My dick was flattened against me, rubbed and rolled under her sole. I wanted to cum so bad, but the pressure denied me. 


    She stopped twisting, looking out from under sole, I watched her other foot leave the floor. Pressure was so intense. I saw the heel of the shoe I was under lift. The only thing between the floor and her was me. I was waiting for me to crunch…


    She stepped off of me. I looked up at her smiling face and she said,”That’s exactly what happened to Chris, only you were able to enjoy it. Was it what you thought it would be?”


   “Everything I thought and so much more. I can’t believe I can take that.”


   Jenna said,”We modified the process again, you’re even more durable now. We shouldn’t be able to hurt you.”


   “Wow, seriously? I’m free to experience everything I want?”


    Julia said,”Yes, it would be our pleasure.” Julia kicked off her shoes and covered me waist down under the ball of her foot. Jenna took off her shoes and covered the upper half of me under the ball of her foot. I wasn’t ready for what they did next. They both put all of their weight on me. The separation between their feet and the national curve allowed my dick to get hard. When they stepped on me, it forced the cum out of me under extreme pressure. It shot straight up and landed on the carpet two feet away. 


    They both stepped off to check my condition, I was red trying to regain my composure. Jenna said,”Are you willing to try something else? I want to take durability in a different direction. I think you’ll really like the results.”


   “Ok, I trust you.” She smiled and picked me up. She set me down for the shrinking process again. 


    Jenna plugged into the machine. She was still for about twenty minutes. The machine suddenly turned on. Once my vision cleared, I was obviously smaller. I also felt kind of strange. Like I had trouble standing, I didn’t have very much muscle control. Jenna said,”Don’t fight it, just lie down.”


    I let go and flopped on the floor with a bounce. I bounced, this is interesting. Julia said,”You’re six inches tall and you have the consistency of soft silicone rubber.” Julia picked me up and lowered me into her shoe. Her heel was raised off of her slide. I rolled down the arch of her shoe while she was sliding her foot out. She caught me under her nylon clad toes. She pushed her foot and me into her shoe. 


    I wasn’t ready for what happened when she stepped on me. My body was flattened under her, it flattened so easily under her immense weight. Julia said,”Do you like the feeling of being crushed under me?”

  

    She flexed her toes enough for me to answer, “Yes.” Her toes dropped immediately after I answered her. She walked around the house. Her toes worked me over vigorously. She then positioned me under the ball of her foot. I was completely flat when she stepped on me this time. To that gorgeous foot, I became it’s insole. I hurt some when she stepped on me, it felt like my skin wanted to burst under the pressure. 


    She slid me out, I fell on the kitchen floor. She put her shoe on and said,”Time to squish the bug.” The sole of her slide filled my vision. It fell on me hard and she stepped on me without hesitation. I was flattened even more than before. Pieces of my body pushed out from under her sole, trying to break free from the onslaught. She stood with all of her on me. Lungs burning for air, skin burning from being crushed to the point of bursting. She stepped forward and off of me. 


    My body slowly returned to shape. Jenna picked me up and dangled me above her open mouth. Releasing me, I fell into her open maw, landing in the middle on her tongue. Her huge mouth snapped shut on me. She sucked on me hard enough to deform my body. From intense pressure to hard suction. 


    Jenna chewed me like a piece of chewing gum while still sucking. I couldn’t take it, I came hard. She never let up. The feeling was indescribable. After a few minutes more, she spat me out into her hand. 


    Julia asked,”Do you like the results?”


    “I loved it and I love both of you.” 


    Monday morning, I was waiting for Mark at his office. Lily walked in,”Good morning Tim, how’s Ed?”


    “Not bad for being shot, they expect him to make a full recovery. Last I heard this morning he's awake and doing well. Incredible weekend, huh?”


    Lily said,”Yeah, I never would have imagined it was Chris. He always seemed so good natured.”


   “Hey Mark, I have something very serious to talk to you about.” I said as Mark stepped out of the elevator. 


   Mark said,”Good morning, I hope it’s nothing bad. I don’t think I can take much more.”


    “No, I think it’s good news. Hopefully you think the same.” I followed him into his office. 


    Lily asked, “Do you need anything?”


    “Come on, you can hear this too. It’s really going to affect Bots' global standing.” After everyone took a seat, a laid the entire ability of the shrinking machine to them. 


    Mark said,” I’ve got to see this for myself.”


    Lily asked,”May I go too?”


    Mark said,”I don’t think Tim would mind, would you?”


    “Not at all, you’re definitely welcome to see it too.” I drove everyone to my place.  Jenna and Julia greeted us at the door. I told them what I wanted to do. I showed them the shrinking machine. 


    Mark was getting extremely excited. I was going to shrink when Mark said he wanted to instead. Jenna said,”Both of you can shrink.” 


    “Jenna, make us an inch tall.”


    Jenna said,”Ok.”


    After the feeling of falling, Mark looked around. The look of shock on his face was priceless. I’m laughing as Lily stepped close to us. Then I remembered the ant she was playing with the day of my interview. I looked at her black pumps then up at her face. Lily asked Jenna,”They can’t be hurt?”


    Jenna smiled and walked over to us. She stepped squarely on me. Placing all of her weight on me. I was flattened under the front of her high heeled slide. Looking at Lily, she says,”No.” Then she removed her foot from me. 


    I got up, Mark looked stunned. Lily was looking at us biting her lip. 


    “Why is she looking like that?”


    Mark said,”Well, that’s why I hired her. She likes to crush living things under her feet. Hell, she fits right in with us.”


   Lily asked,”May I?”


   Jenna said,”Please do, I’m sure they won’t mind.”


    Lily took off her shoes. Her black nylon clad feet were directly in front of Mark and I. She said to us,”Lie down.” I laid down and looked at Mark. He laid down too. 


    I watched as Lily stepped on Mark. I saw his body flatten under her beautiful foot. He was in total shock. Her foot kept pressing down until it met the floor and Mark was gone from sight. 


    I looked up in time to see Lily rubbing her crotch as the bottom of foot took over my field of view. Slowly her foot lowered. I was under the ball of her foot. I slowly squished under her. She smelled incredible, a mix of leather, perfume and sweat. She stood on us for a while. Then stepped off and put her shoes back on. 


    Lily said,” I’m sorry, I have to stop.” With tears in her eyes she turned and walked out to the kitchen. 


    Mark and I stood up. I said,”What was that about?”


    Mark said,”I have no idea.”


    Julia said,”She really wanted to stomp on and crush you and it scares her to think she might kill you. She could’ve done what she wanted, she couldn’t hurt you.”


    Mark said,”Well shit.” He turned to me and said,”I guess we should get back and discuss how we’re going to move forward with this.”


    Jenna returned us to normal. The drive back, Lily was very quiet. I said,”Lily, whatever you had in mind to do to us, you definitely could have. You couldn’t hurt us. I’m sure we would’ve enjoyed it. Can you tell us what you wanted to do?”


   Lily looked up and said,”Maybe someday, for now I can’t.” We dropped it at that point. 


    This will be interesting to see what Mark wants to do with this technology. 

Chapter End Notes:

Drop a review, let me know what you think.