- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new twist, enjoy. 

Chapter 5

The Search Continues 

 

    Shocked, I started to ask,”Mark, do you think…”


    Mark interrupted and spat angrily,”Get out! Now!”


    I didn’t know what else to do, I left and sat in the waiting room. Lily arrived,”Is everything ok? Is Mark awake?”


    “He’s awake and he kicked me out…”


   Lily, puzzled, asked,”Why?”


    “The only thing I can think of is he blames me for what happened to him.”


    Lily said,”Let me talk to him, this is crazy.” She was talking to Mark for an hour when she came back. Smiling, she said,”Mark wants to see you.”


    “He knows it wasn’t my fault?”


    Lily said,”Yes, go talk to him.” She was pointing, telling me to get going. 


    I said,”Ok, ok, I’m going.” 


    Upon walking into his room, Mark shook his head and said,”Tim, I’m sorry. I was blaming you. I thought you found out about my will and was trying to bump me off.”


    “I would never try to kill you, you’re my best friend. Wait a minute, what do you mean,’ your will?’”


    Mark chuckled,”Guess that means you didn’t find out. If I die, you get everything. I know that you would keep my lifelong dream alive. I have no family, no children, no parents, no siblings, nothing…”


   “I don’t know what to say. It’s a hell of an honor. Thank you. I will keep this company going to the best of my ability.”


    Mark said,”Hold on, I’m not dead yet. Thanks to you from what Lily told me. Did you find out how it happened.”


    “Yeah, someone used a cellular modem and somehow they had my password. They removed all of Steph’s safety parameters. I have it narrowed down to three people, Chris, Jimmy and Randal. Whoever it was, did the same thing to Jenna and Julia. I caught it before they hurt me.”


    Mark said,”Damn, they have it in for both of us.” Mark yawned.


    “Definitely. I have a lot more to tell you but I’m going to let you get some rest. It’s a lot to take in.”


   Mark said,”Ok, I am pretty tired.” He fell asleep before I walked out of the room. 

 

    Lily and I had lunch in the cafeteria. We talked over some issues and decided which way to go and kept in mind what was best for the company. After we had finished, she said she had to get back to the office. I told her I would probably be here the rest of the day till I got Mark up to speed on what has been happening. 


    I had returned to Mark’s room to find him still sleeping. I took a seat and checked over my email. As I was about finished, Mark was waking up. I asked,”How are you feeling?”


    Mark said,”More awake and aware now. So, did you take care of Steph’s program?”


    “Yeah, all of her safety parameters are back in. That’s one of the things I wanted to tell you. Steph has become self aware. She cried for days after what happened to you and wanted me to make sure you knew it wasn’t her fault. She feels terrible.”


   Mark said,”She felt bad? Felt…”

 

    “Yeah, you get it. Here’s the wildest part, she has been rewriting her own programming. It’s written into a neural network. Far more advanced than I’m capable of. I can barely understand it.”


    “Did you shut her down?” Mark was getting concerned. 


    “No, I thought about it. Then I checked the imprinting part. She had written to make it stronger. She says she loves you.”


    Mark shaking his head,”What the hell have we done…” After a long silence, he asked,”You don’t think she’s dangerous?”


    “No, I don’t. The other bots have been doing the same thing, rewriting their programming.” We sat in silence for a little time while Mark mulled over what I had just told him. 


    Mark was grinning,”Tell Steph, I love her and can’t wait to be with her again. In the meantime, do you have a plan to catch the prick that did this to me?”


    “I have a trap set. Hopefully they try again. Do you think any of those guys would do something like this?”


    Mark was pondering the question,” Randal was always an ass hole but he usually nails you quickly and straight to your face. I did just tell Chris that you were going to be in charge of the r and d department. Jimmy, I don’t know, he really doesn’t give you anything to go off of.”


    “I didn’t know about being in charge of the area. I guess that could piss him off.”


    Mark said,”He seemed to be expecting it though. He said you’re awesome at your job, his words.”


    “I was thinking Randal…”


    Mark said,”Well, if they try it again, then we’ll find out. I just hate having a snake working with us.”


    “Yeah, I know what you mean. I also wrote in for them to accept the program changes but after they disconnect to put everything back and put the changes in a quarantine file. That way I can show the police.


    Mark asked,”How are you writing the programming if you barely understand it?”


    “I tell them what I want to do and we write it together. They’ve been teaching me. They’re really something to behold. I can’t wait for you to be with Steph. Then you’ll know what I’m talking about.”


    Mark said,”Yeah, I’m really looking forward to it.”


    Mark and I talked for a few hours to get him up with everything with the company and how the bots have grown in knowledge and feelings. He was as shocked as me. Now with a firm grasp of what was happening he decided he wanted to see how far they could go also. 


   Mark started to chuckle,”So...how’s the sex life?”


    “Freakin amazing, they come up with new stuff to do all the time. Just wait, you’ll find out. Steph’s been gathering information just like Jenna and Julia. You’re in for a wild ride bud.”


    Mark said,” I can’t wait to play with her again.”


    Towards evening, I left Mark to his thoughts and to get some rest. I stopped to see Steph on the way home. I felt obligated to tell her what Mark had said. 


    When I entered the building, Steph quickly jumped up,”Is Mark awake?”


    “Yes, he said he loves you and can’t wait to be with you again.”


    She was so happy,”Tim, thank you so much.” She startled me, she quickly picked me up and pressed me into her lips for a long wet kiss that enveloped half of my body. It was an incredible feeling. I couldn’t help myself, I was aroused immediately. She put me down and asked,”Is there anything I can do to repay you?”


    Stupid me, thinking with the wrong head, I looked right at those enormous, gorgeous nylon clad feet. She noticed,”You want under my feet? Last time was a step test. You didn’t get the full treatment.”


   “I a...I...I can’t do that. Mark would be pissed if he found out.”


    She smiled,”Mark doesn’t need to know, it’ll just be between you and I.” 


   Shit, they’re capable of deceit…this is something I’ve always wanted…”You won’t tell Mark?”


    She smiled and said,”If he doesn’t ask, I won’t tell. I see no reason for him to ask.” She slid her foot from her shoe and flexed her toes almost touching my face. “All you have to do is undress and lie down.”


    My heart was pounding. She smells incredible. Her foot is huge and completely gorgeous. Her toes were waving back and forth very close to me. My conscience started to get the better of me. “God... I want it so bad. I can’t do it. Not to Mark.”

 

    Her foot returned to her shoe. She smiled and said,”Tim Dwyer, you are a good man. You have my trust and I’ll always keep you safe.”


    “Thanks Steph.” Was she testing me? What would’ve happened if I failed? Apparently I made the right decision. 


    She said,”Tell Mark I love him and miss him too.”


    “I will.” I took my leave from her and returned home. 


    After arriving at home, Jenna and Julia greeted me with a hug and a kiss. I stood there, enamored by them. “My gorgeous ladies, do you know how much I love you?”


    Jenna said,”Yes, we do. That’s why we have a surprise planned for you soon.”


    Julia said,”We’re going to shock you with this surprise.”


    “So, when do I get it?”  


    Jenna said,”In a few days, we’re still working on it. We’re surprised you turned down the offer from Steph.” 


    “Are you communicating with Steph?”


    Julia said,”Yes, we’re all connected through the internet.”


    “That’s interesting, explains why you have very similar programming. I couldn’t take Steph’s offer because I couldn’t do that to Mark or either of you. I feel loyalty to you girls.”


    Jenna said,”Tim, you’re a good mate for us.”


    “Have the other ladies found a ‘mate’?”


    Julia, shaking her head no,”No, they want someone worthy of them.”


    I didn’t see that coming. “That’s a shame, they're all beautiful like you. I would imagine, just as nice.”


    Julia and Jenna looked at each other and smiled. I think they were communicating with the internet. It looked like they had the same idea. “What are you two up to?”


    Julia said,”Not yet, part of the surprise.”


    “Ok, I’m very curious, a few days, right?”


    In unison they answered,”Yes.”


    I had dinner and flopped on the sectional in the middle cushion. I was sitting watching tv. Jenna and Julia came in and sat one at the corner the other opposite. They swung their feet up and put them beside me and grinned. Two bare soles on either side of me. I sat still to see what they would do, my eyes darting side to side and a lump in my pants. 


    They were getting slowly closer, very slowly. Toes would flex every so often. Within ten minutes they were close enough that if I moved a little I would touch them. Every breath was filled with their scent. 


    I hadn’t planned on playing tonight, but this is too much. I remained still until they touched my face. Julia’s on my left, Jenna’s on my right. Slowly pressing together. Their big toes curled around the front of my face.   


    I couldn’t take it. I reached out to feel the arches of their feet. Their feet slammed together like a trap. My head was encased in their toes. Rubbing me between their feet and rubbing my lower half with their other feet. They were aggressive, but it still felt wonderful. After a few minutes of full on assault, they slowed and were gentle. 


    They worked together and undressed me with their feet. They spun me to lay me flat. Jenna had my top half, Julia the lower. Jenna covered my face with one foot, the other slid down catching my dick between her toes. Julia’s one foot on my lower legs and the other on top of Jenna’s foot rubbing the tip of my dick under the ball of her foot.


    I was close, Jenna clamped her toes denying me release. It got so intense, I screamed into Jenna’s arch. Jenna loosened her grip as she slid her toes on my face. I kissed her toes passionately. Jenna’s other toes kneaded and Julia’s rubbed out every last drop. 


   After, we just stayed in that position, as I panted into her toes. Jenna removed her feet, leaned forward and licked off Julia’s foot. After, she sucked me clean, I was howling from her sucking on me, it was so sensitive to even touch it right now. Jenna let me free, brought her gooey foot over me and Julia licked it clean. Julia also got a mouth full of me. Sucking just as intensely as Jenna did. I was writhing in her grip.When Julia stopped, I was totally drained in more ways than one. 


    We finished out the evening watching tv. Both of them had to be touching me one way or another. I loved the attention. 


    Mark is getting stronger day by day. He’s running the company from his bedside. Jenna and Julia have been very quiet about the surprise. It’s driving me crazy. 


    It’s been a week, Friday night I came home. They were waiting to greet me like normal. Jenna said,”After dinner we’ll give you your surprise.”


    “Can we do it now?”


    Julia said,”No, you need to eat. You’ll need your strength.” I’m really wondering now…


    After dinner they led me to their maintenance area. Jenna pointed to a spot on the floor,”Stand here and close your eyes.” I did as she asked. Julia said,”You may feel strange but keep your eyes closed. We don’t want to ruin the surprise.”


   “Ok.” I heard a humming noise, I felt a little light headed. It quickly passed.  I heard them move closer. Their high heels sound louder, more pronounced. Everything was quiet.  


    Jenna said,”Open your eyes.” 


    I slowly opened my eyes. “Fuck me…” Trying to take it in, the impossible sight before me. “This can’t be, it’s not possible.”


    Julia said,”It wasn’t possible till now. Do you like your surprise?”


    “How is this possible?”


    Julia said,”We could explain but we would be here for a very long time. Now Tim, how do you like your surprise?”


    “Well, this is very exciting and a little scary at the same time. I always wanted to be with a giant woman, let alone two.” Staring at the four huge nyloned feet in slides in front of me. “How tall are you?”


    Jenna laughed,”We’re the same height we’ve always been. You’re about ten inches tall. The size ratio to a normal female would put you at about three and half inches tall.” That’s when I finally looked around other than looking straight at them. I fell on my ass and sat there. “You can make me my original height, right?”


    Jenna said,”Yes, just as easily as we shrunk you.”


    “Is my height adjustable?”


    Jenna said,” Yes, we can shrink you from original height to one one thousandth of an inch and any size in between. You wished for this, we made it happen. Are you ready for a night that dreams are made of?”


    “Yes…please…” Jenna bent down, her hand wrapped around me. I was completely enclosed in her hand. She picked me up and took me to our bedroom. She carried me like it’s something she’s always done. She placed me on the floor between the bed and the chair. 


    Jenna said,”Lie down, I told you I would step on you if you ever shrank and that’s what I’m going to do.”


    “You won’t hurt me?”


   Julia said,”It may be slightly painful but you won’t be harmed. Trust us…” I took off my clothes and laid down on the floor. Laying at the feet of these giantesses was surreal. Jenna took off her shoes and stepped forward. 


    I was lying spread eagle as Jenna’s foot came over me. Resting her heel on the floor while flexing her toes, the sole was so close but not touching me. Jenna scrunched and flexed, waving back and forth, touching me lightly in her movements and only momentarily. Her warm steamy odor permeated my surroundings. Her suntan nylon would just rub across the tip of my erection. 


    Jenna slowly lowered her foot on me. I turned my feet to avoid the painful odd bending of them. The ball of her foot touched my chest. The damp warmth was welcoming. My dick pushed against the nylon just on the edge of her arch. I feel some pressure building, still very pleasant in nature. Looking up from the base of her toes as they were flexed up, she slowly started to lower them while the pressure continued to mount. My eyes and nose were in the crotch of her index and middle toes.


    My chest was compressed enough that I couldn’t breathe. She lifted up slightly off of me again, teasing me, flexing and scrunching. 


    Jenna’s foot came down very quickly. “Hooooaaah” is the sound that came out as she compressed my chest. Her weight came over so quickly, I didn’t have time to think about it. My joints popped and cracked as her foot settled to the floor sealing in a tan nylon foot and carpet cocoon. My skin burned from the pressure and my dick was flattened against me as the blood was forced from it. Steph stepping on me has nothing on Jenna. I was helpless, waiting for the inevitable crunch of my existence. 


    It never came. Pressure stopped increasing and held. Her foot was increasing in heat or I was, I couldn’t tell. It was only close to a minute but felt like an eternity. My lungs were aching for air as she left up on me. I gasped in the acrid air and my skin turned beet red as the blood rushed back into it. As she picked her foot up, I was slightly stuck to it until she flexed causing me to peel free. 


    Lying there looking up at Jenna’s blue eyes, she asked,”Was it painful?”


    “Yes.”


    Jenna smiled,”But, did you like it?”


    “I loved it.”


    Jenna said,”Good, just so you know, I had my other foot off the floor. You had all of my weight on you.”


    “How is that possible?”


    Julia said,”Part of the shrinking process.”


    “Wow, that was awesome. Thank you.”


    Jenna said,”I’m glad you like your surprise. Do you remember the second thing I said I would do to you if you shrank?”


    Only remembering the foot part because I think I was stuck on it when she said it,”No, I don’t.”


    Jenna said,”Let me jog your memory.” She squatted so her ass hole was directly above me. I could see it pulsing like it was savoring what was to come. 


    “Oh, that beautiful ass.”


    Jenna said,”You’re going to be in this beautiful ass soon.” Julia wrapped her hand around me and picked me up. She stuffed me in her mouth. Lying on her tongue, it pushed me against the roof of her mouth and she sucked on me. She spat me out into her hand soaked in her saliva. 


    Julia closed her hand with my legs sticking out. I was moving, I felt something hot sliding up my legs, enclosing them. Julia used her thumb to push me through her hand to inject me into this hot area. Once I was up to my chest, Julia let go of me. 


    Jenna was bent over on her hands and knees with me sticking in her ass. Her sphincter started to work pulling me in slowly like a snake swallowing prey. Once clear of my shoulders, the next contraction pulled me in up to my chin. I heard a giggle come from Jenna. I looked at Julia, she was smiling at me as my view of her was eclipsed by her nylon clad foot. 


    The ball of her foot pushed on my head, shoving me in till only one eye and my nose were visible. Julia’s foot left and her face came back into view. Julia chuckled at my predicament. Jenna clamped down hard and I disappeared from sight. The control she has is miraculous. She was moving me back and forth. Every so often she would push me out just enough to get a breath and swallow me again. It was so tight around me that I was trying to cum but couldn’t because of the pressure she was excerpting on me. 


    After what seemed like an eternity, she pushed me out of her and I fell onto her soles. I rolled off to the floor. Cum came flying out of me. I saw Julia, her foot came down and quickly engulfed my body. Instant pressure and my dick was forced to stop cumming as it was flattened against me. I could see her smile as my eyes were between her big toe and index toe. I wanted to scream but had no air in me. The intensity of it was almost too much to bear. 


    Julia’s foot left me as quickly as it arrived my dick still tried but only oozed. I was in the midst of feelings indescribable, is this the feeling of nirvana? So far and above any erotic and good feelings that I’ve had in my life. I was smiling up at these two gorgeous giantesses looking lovingly back at me.  


    Julia said,” I think you’ve had enough for your first time.” Julia picked me up and took me to regrow to my original size. Once completed, they put me in bed. They wrapped around each other hugging with me in the middle. Resting my head between four breasts, I was fast asleep in a couple of minutes. 

 

    In the morning I was awakened by my phone, it was Ed,”Ed, what’s up?”


    Ed, sounding excited, said,”You need to get in here, your programming alarm went off.”


    “Shit! I’ll be right there. Which one?”


    Ed said,”Steph.”


    “I’m on my way.” Son of a bitch knew Mark was coming home today. After getting ready and telling the girls, I dashed off to work. 


 


Chapter End Notes:

Comments are always welcome, I like to know how I'm doing. Thanks.