- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy the latest installment. 

Chapter 4

The Aftermath


    I arrived at the hospital, at the ER desk I asked about Mark's condition. I told them I was his step brother. The  ER attendant told me to take a seat and she would check for me. 


    The attendant returned followed by an attending ER physician. She introduced herself,” Hello, I’m Dr Strayer.”


    “Tim Dwyer, Mark’s step brother, how is he?” 


    After releasing our handshake, she had a look of concern and began to lay out the situation,”Mr Erickson’s situation is very serious. He has a fractured skull, all of his ribs are broken except two and they’re cracked. He has six cracked vertebrae, compartment syndrome in both arms and both legs. He has a perforated bowel, a ruptured spleen and a collapsed lung. This is only a partial list. I’m truthfully surprised he’s alive.”


   “Damn...is he going to make it?”


    Dr Strayer shook her head,”It doesn’t look good. He’s in surgery now. How this surgery goes will tell the tale. When you see him, prepare yourself. Both arms and both legs will be cut open to relieve pressure. They are taking out a piece of his skull to relieve pressure there as well. Not to mention all the machines and monitors to keep him alive.”


    “Is there something I can do?”


    “Pray.” She answered and walked away. 

   

    I was sleeping in the waiting room, it was about 11:30 pm. I received a text,”Are you ok? We’re worried.”

 

    I sent back,”Sorry, I don’t have your number in my phone. Who is this?”


    “It’s Jenna and Julia.”


    Wow, never expected them... I respond,”Yes, I’m ok. There was an accident at work. Mark almost died. I don’t know if he’ll live at this point. It doesn’t look good. I’ll be here for a while until I hear something. Sorry, I should’ve told you. Are you ok?”


    They answered,”We’re ok, just miss you. Please come home as soon as you can. We see Mark is in critical condition, he’s currently still in surgery. There is a list of injuries. Do you need to know any of those?”


    “No. Wait, how do you know that?”


    “We looked on the hospital computer system.”


    “You hacked the system? Don’t tell me, I don’t want to know. Just text me information as it becomes available for him.”


    “Ok. We love you. Sorry about Mark.”


    “I love you too. Thanks.” I fell asleep. I was awakened by someone calling my name. I woke up trying to clear the cobwebs from my mind,”Yes, I’m Tim Dwyer?”


    “I’m Dr Pearson, thoracic surgeon. I want to discuss Mr Erickson’s condition.”


    “Ok, I assume he made it out of surgery.”


    Dr Pearson scratched his head and pulled off his blue surgery cap,” Yes, he’s actually doing much better than expected. He’s in ICU. If he remains infection free, he’s got a good chance.”


    I shook his hand excitedly,”That’s awesome news doctor, awesome.”


    Dr Pearson said,”He’s not out of the woods yet and he still has a long road ahead of him. You should go home and get some rest. He should be alright until you come back tomorrow.”


    “Thanks again doctor, I think I will.” I left the hospital and drove home. I walked in about 3:30 am. 


    Before I could say a word, Jenna scooped me up and hugged me. Julia came from behind and hugged us both. Their hug was much stronger than normal, I couldn’t even breathe. I thought something wasn't right…


    I asked both of them to return to their stations, I needed to look at something. Upon checking their programming, sure enough, the safety parameters were missing. 


    I used the backup programs to put them back using the comparison tool. Then I installed facial and voice recognition as a security protocol to access them. 


    I took them off standby and asked who accessed them last. Same answer, me, shortly after Steph was changed. After all was completed, I finally went to bed as it was just starting to get light out. After getting a few hours of sleep and making sure Julia and Jenna were safe by checking over everything I did, I was really tired when I made the changes. I told them I needed to go into work. 


    The police were there when I arrived. After a few hours of questioning, I said,”Let me pull up the bots surveillance that are in my house.” They gave me my laptop. I pulled up Jenna’s video. I also explained when the safeties were removed from Steph, I was asleep in bed. They reluctantly let me go and told me not to leave town. 


   Ed told me Lily wanted to see me. I went to the top floor and stepped out of the elevator. Lily said,”Hi Tim, Mark had given me explicit instructions that if something ever happened to him and was unable to run the company, he named you as his back up. So for now the day to day operations are in your hands. I’ll be here to help you if you need anything.”


   “Wow, I never realized he trusted me that much, I’ll do my best.”


    Lily smiled,” I know you will and so does Mark.”


    After taking care of a few pertinent issues, I returned to Steph and restored her safeties. Upon starting her, the first thing out of her mouth,”Is Mark ok?”


    “For now, yes, he’s doing better than they expected.”


    She was sobbing again,”Tim, you know I would never hurt him.”


    “I know, someone found out my password and changed your programming. There’s no way you could have known. I did put your safeties back the way they were. Now the only way you can be accessed is if Mark or I are standing in front of you.” I can’t believe such emotion coming from her, love and remorse...


    She smiled and said,”Thank you.”


    I said,”We should test you to make sure everything is correct. I release you from executive order 1A. Get yourself cleaned up and I’ll be back.” I thought I would get the test dummy but when I saw it plugged in and the red battery light flashing, I knew that wasn’t an option. 


    Till I got back, Steph had cleaned up and was dressed in white dress, suntan thigh highs and white Kandies slip on high heels. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. I was looking her up and down till I stopped on her nylon clad toes with dusty rose polish. “Tim? Hello Tim?TIM?” She stomped her foot,”Tim?”


    “I’m sorry, did you say something?”


    She laughed,”Where’s the test dummy?”


    “Charging, it has a dead battery. I’m not sure how to test you right now. I guess wait till later.”


    She said,” I could use you, if you trust me? All you would have to do is wave your hand and I’ll stop, ok?”


    Looking at her expression, I feel like a mouse that was just asked to pull a thorn from the lion's paw...”I guess I can do that.”

  

    She smiled and said,”Lie down on the carpet.”


    I did as she said and asked,”Wave my hand and you’ll stop, right?”


    She said,”Of course Tim, I won’t hurt you.”


    “Ok, I’m ready.” It’s startling to see something so big move so quickly. Her high heels clumped on the floor to either side of me. I heard the hiss of her nylon as it slid from her shoe. The sight of that beautiful face looking down at me was replaced by the gorgeous bottom of her nyloned foot.   


   I was engulfed by it. My head was under her index toe. My feet almost made it to the middle of her arch. My hand was sticking out from under the ball of her foot. Pressure was slowly rising. Her foot was pressing down to meet the floor. When I was unable to take a breath, I became terrified. I tried to wave my hand. It wouldn’t move… The pressure excerpted by the ball of her foot had the muscles in my forearm incapacitated.  


    I was panicking, pressure kept increasing, I was helpless to it. My back cracked along with some of my joints. This is it, I’m going to die…


   She stopped...she’s going to lift off…but she’s not moving. Pressure started to increase again. Most of my back cracked as I was pushed flat to the floor. My hip joints popped. She’s going to kill me. I felt like I was going to burst as her foot entombed me. The only part of me visible was my hand. 


    She stopped again, is she savoring the moment before I squish? Does she think I changed her program to kill Mark?


     The pressure releases. I lay there in total shock. Steph asks,”Are you ok?”


    I sit up doing a quick self check. “Yeah, I think so. That was the most intense experience I’ve ever had. I thought you were going to crush me.”


    “Tim... I told you I wouldn’t hurt you. All you had to do is wave.”


    “I couldn’t, the muscles in my forearm were locked up from the pressure of your foot.”


    “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.” Tears started to come back. 


    “No, don’t cry. I really enjoyed it. You’ve given me something I always wanted. To know what it’s like to be stepped on by a giant woman. Thank you.”


    Now smiling, she said,”You’re welcome. Do you want to continue testing?” 


    “I really want to but Mark is my best friend and I don’t think he would like it. As a matter of fact I’m going to the hospital to check on him. You do know that it wasn’t me that changed your program to hurt Mark?”


    “ I know, I see the bond between you. Are you going to tell him it wasn’t my fault? I never would hurt him on purpose.”


    “Steph, it’s the first thing I’ll tell him when he wakes up.”


    “Thank you.” She picked me up and pressed me to her lips. Three quarters of my body was covered by her wet kiss. I need to get away from her. I’m starting to be really attracted to her. 


    After returning from the hospital, no changes in Mark, I stopped by security operations. I found Ed, I asked,”Do you have time that we can sit down and look at the security footage of the weekend?” 


    Ed said,”Sure, no problem. I don’t think you’ll find anything. Those detectives were looking over it for a few hours and came up empty.”


     “My friend, we don’t look for the same things.”


    After a few hours, Ed seemed like he was ready to stop, I saw it. “Ed, stop there. Magnify the side of my work station.” 


    Ed asked,” What do you see?”


    “ Unless I miss my guess, I think there is a cellular card in the one card slot. All you can see is the very tip of the antenna.”


    Ed scratching his head,”You mean that black dot on the side?”


    “Yup, now I need to figure out how it got there. Whoever it was, knew to stay out of the camera's view. Everytime it rotates you have about forty five seconds before it comes back.”


   After finding when it appeared, we also noticed the disc drive light was on at that moment telling me it was probably an installation batch file. 


    I asked Ed,” Who was still in the area at this time.”


    He said,”Chris, Jimmy and Randal.”


    “I can’t accuse all of them.” My suspicions pointed towards Randal. After convincing Ed to let me have access to the security system. I programmed a little surprise for our resident criminal. If my work station was accessed after normal working hours, the camera would lock on my station and stay there until I released it. It would also notify security to watch the screen. 


    Now if this remote access is tried again, we’ll definitely know it. Now it’s a waiting game for them to try again or if they let something slip. 


    Mark was still critical, they had induced a coma to let him heal before allowing him to wake up. I couldn’t imagine waking up to see yourself look like a partially filleted fish, horrible. 


    After two weeks, the swelling had gone down enough to close his arms and legs. Another two weeks went by and they put the piece of his skull back in. They decided to let him in the coma for another week. 


    In the meantime, I hadn’t been home much, between trips to the hospital and keeping the company going as best I could. 


    I decided to stay home on Thursday, they were going to wake Mark tomorrow. I definitely needed some rest and relaxation.


    In the morning, I was drinking my coffee and reading up on current events. Jenna said,”You’re going to be late for work.”


    Smiling at her,”How would you like it if I stayed home with the both of you today. I really miss being with you.”


    Julia jumped up and said,”We would love to spend the day with you. We miss you too.”


    Jenna said,”We were starting to worry, you haven’t played with us in weeks.”


    “We’ll remedy that today.” I winked at them. They immediately left and went into the bedroom. I finished my coffee and walked into the living room just as they came out of the bedroom. My jaw hit the floor. Jenna had on a black negligee with blue trim, black stockings and black stilettos. Julia was almost identical except her accent color was emerald green. Their accents matched their eyes very well. Jenna’s blonde hair and Julia’s auburn hair stood out nicely against the black. They were stunning.


    Jenna asked,”How do you want us?”


    “Well, since we have all day, how about a massage?”


    Julia said,”Lead the way.” I went into my bedroom and disrobed. I found a comfortable spot on the bed. They sat in the chairs on either side of me. They slipped off their shoes and I saw four huge ultra sheer black nyloned feet descend on me. 


    They gently massaged the front of me, concentrating on my face and dick. After almost a half an hour of my face being buried in Julia’s toes and Jenna rubbing and pinching my dick with her toes, I was close to releasing. I didn’t want to release too quickly so I rolled onto my stomach and they continued rubbing me. 


   This was the best feeling, so relaxing I almost fell asleep. I told them to stop and rest their feet on me. They were so intuitive, I’d move a little and they would rub a little at the perfect spot with the perfect pressure. I might have to sleep like this tonight. 


    I got up and laid on the floor,” Step on me.” They stood over me. Jenna was first, her toes covered my face and the tip of my dick was under her heel. I put my hands on top of her foot as it started to bring her weight upon me. 


    Looking through the nylon mesh and the gap between her toes, I saw her beautiful smile. Once again a familiar feeling now, my body started to flatten under her. Joints popping and cracking to conform to her. Unable to take a breath, more and more weight on her foot.


   I feel like I’m about to burst, she stops and holds the pressure a little while. She slowly lifts, I get a deep breath through her nylon. My nose is filled with her wonderful scent. Once she lifts enough, my dick pops out from under her heel and taps on it as it’s throbbing. 


    She lifts off and switches feet. Her heel covers my dick this time and toes are over my nose just below my eyes. Jenna applies her weight slowly. My nose pushes up between her index and middle toes. Pressure keeps coming, my dick is flattened as her weight pushes the blood out of it. I can feel it straining to stay hard. My eyes bulge and fluid is pushed into my scrotum. 


    She reached the point I feel like I’ll burst. She holds a while. I’m wondering if it’s possible I’m almost holding all of her. 


    She slowly lets up. As her foot lifts off, all the white blood starved skin on my body turns red as it fills. My dick stands at attention with precum oozing out. 


    Julia is looking concerned,”Judging by your body cues, I don’t think we should continue with this. I’m afraid we could hurt you.”


    “Ok, do what you want to do to me.” My dick was beet red and bouncing with my heartbeat. Jenna turned and squatted. Her ass came down on my dick, quickly swallowing it in her anus. Jenna was facing away, Julia put her back to Jenna’s and squatted. My face was covered with her ass hole. 


    Jenna moved up and down. On the way up, her sphincter clamped down hard, releasing on the way down. Julia was rolling her hips, working my face into her. Buried in ass, I came hard. Julia, it felt like her ass hole was sucking my face. Jenna kept going until my dick was too flacid to continue. 


    They both stood up and Julia to my surprise, stepped on me. She turn with her heel on my chest up to my chin and toes covered my entire crotch. Slowly she brought her weight on me. Unable to breathe again, the pressure on my dick and balls forced the left over cum out of them. Very intense feeling, she didn’t go as far as Jenna before letting me up. Jenna licked and sucked the cum from my crotch. Then from Julia’s nylon foot directly over my face. 


    If I could I would’ve been hard again. I just lay there on the floor enjoying looking up at my ladies. So beautiful and willing to do anything to please me. 


    After a little while of regaining my composure. I noticed their nail polish was looking a little worse for wear. 

  

    I decided it was time to change their toenail colors. “I want to paint your toenails.” They said,”Ok.” They quickly went to the bedroom. When they returned, they were wearing only a slightly oversized t-shirt. Julia was carrying a case. They sat on the sectional. Julia placed the case on the floor and opened it. All the things I would need to give them a pedicure. 


    I started with Jenna, removed her French polish. Sanded the nails lightly so the polish would adhere. I applied a base coat and moved on to Julia while her nails dried. Once Julia was under base coat, I had to pick colors for them. I held up a hot pink, KBShimmer Pink or Swim to Jenna, perfect color for her. Looking for a nice red for Julia, ah, yes, here it is, OPI Big Apple Red. 


    After finishing, I asked,”How do you like it?”


    Julia said,”I love it.”


    Jenna said,”Me too, especially since you painted them. I think we would love for you to do this from now on.” Jenna pushed her toes on my face and made a kissy sound. 


    I said,“I think I would love it too.” Julia’s foot found my face. I kissed the ball of her foot. 


    They had painted their fingernails the same color as I was working on their toes. I was staring at their feet, thinking about Steph stepping on me, wondering what it would be like for them to be that big. 


    Jenna asked,” Do you want to play with our feet again? You’re staring at them.”


    “I was just imagining what it would be like for me to be twelve inches tall and have you two play with me.”


    Julia said,”I bet that would be a lot of fun for all of us.”


    Jenna said,”I would definitely step on you and stick you in my ass.”


     “Wow, I would love that. For now I think I need something for lunch.”


    Julia asked,”What would you like?”


    I think I’ll throw something out to see how they respond,”What would you suggest?”


    Julia said,” I think you would like salad with steamed shrimp and a white peach vinaigrette.”


    She surprised me with her quick answer,”That sounds delicious.”


    Jenna said,”We’ll make it for you.”


    “Thank you.” They went to the kitchen. I was still lost in my thoughts about being twelve inches tall. I was looking intently at their footprints on the carpet. 


    I wonder how much it would take to make larger versions of them. More money than I have for sure. Oh well, shut up and enjoy what you have.

  

    After lunch, we talked for hours. They’re articulate and inquisitive. They match my vocabulary and never talk above my understanding, although I know they easily could. From what I’ve been told by them, they’ve hacked every university, hospital, research facility on the planet. They’ve read every book available online. The amount of knowledge they have blows me away.  Yet they continue to want me and continually tease me. It’s like a super genius with a school girl personality times two, hell of a combination.   


    We kept talking into the evening. About nine, we took a shower. This time after they washed me, I washed them. There is nothing in this world like washing a fifteen foot tall woman. Especially two of them. We dried off. I told them I was sleeping in my bed tonight. They followed me in. All of us, naked. I laid sideways on the bed. 


    Jenna sat in the chair by my head. He bare feet wrapped around my head. Julia got on her knees and greedily took my dick into her mouth. She sucked and chewed on it. I was squirming from her. Jenna held me in place by my head. She rubbed and kneaded me with her gorgeous feet. I would get ready to blow but Julia would bite and chew the orgasm away. It was painful but it was so damn pleasurable too.  After twenty minutes, I came up, Julia bit and chewed, it didn’t matter. I came while she was chewing. Jenna covered my face and pressed down hard. 


    Julia kept chewing it until it was soft. Jenna eased up and massaged my face and chest. Julia let my dick free, it was red with some redder dots from her chewing. I didn’t care, it was the most intense blowjob ever. I never expected Julia to be that aggressive. 


    I crawled to my pillow and asked,”Will you cover me with your feet tonight to keep me warm?”


    They both shook their heads yes. I was covered by four gorgeous feet. I was looking at these naked ladies as Julia turned out the light. After releasing like I had, I fell asleep quickly. 


    I was awakened by them fondling me with their feet. What a pleasant way to wake up. I kissed their toes and got up. After getting ready, I went to the hospital. 


    I was there two hours, Mark was given meds to wake him up. A few minutes later Mark started to blink. He was trying to get his focus. 


    He looked right at me, his expression changed to one of pure anger. He growled,”You fuckin ass hole, get out!”



    

Chapter End Notes:

Comments always welcome.