- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It was supposed to be a one-shot, but the more I wrote and the more ideas I got so figured I might as well make multiple chapters and make the story longer. Will update tags as the chapters get released. Ejoy?

Author's Chapter Notes:

The reason why I never mentioned the name of the giantess is because I like the idea of Claire and the other girls not knowing who forced them into such a pitiful life. The name will come out later on, but for now it's just their captress.

A growl and intense pain in the stomach woke up Claire from what was her uncomfortable sleep underneath the couch. Slowly she stretched her sore and dust covered legs, her hands rested over her stomach who kept growling and aching, a grunt escaped her as she got on her feet.
It had been what? Days, maybe a whole week since she managed to escape, she was lucky enough to climb out of the box she had been confined by her captress and ever since, she found shelter underneath a couch.
She had thought many times about running out of her hiding place and reach a better place, maybe the kitchen, maybe she could even make it to the door and get out, maybe finding help from someone. But the "what if" were too many to convince Claire it was a good idea to come out and so the girl had tried her best to survive underneath the couch, in a hope that something miracolous might happen. Crying in silence as she ate the small crumbs who sometimes fell on the floor. Her meals, if those could be called meals, always paired with the excruciating screams of the girls who were "put to work" as the giantess liked to say. Girls who hadn't been as lucky as Claire and were still kept captive, confined in the darkness of a small box, only waiting for the light to shine and be used as the sex toys that they were.
Today wasn't any different from all other days, just as usual the ground started to shake underneath Claire's feet, she could hear the booming sounds of the giantess' steps echoing in the distance, coming closer and closer, until they were softened by the white fuzzy carpet that covered almost the entirety of the living room, fading away as the giant girl sat over the couch, letting out a loud sigh.
Claire stood silent, observing the giant feet who now rested over the white carpet. Everything about this girl's feet were disgusting for Claire, from the perfectly manicured toenails painted in a crimson red to the subtle scent that made her want to vomit as it brought up memories.
The image of a girl, crying in pain and slithering like a worm over that same carpet because of her broken legs, her pleadings for mercy. Everything was stuck inside Claire's mind and everytime those memories came up to hunt her. That was the first time she had ever seen someone dying and it was brutal.
The girl kept slithering like a worm, her arms slowly reached in front of her one at the time, dragging her mangled body forward, there wasn't a single bone that didn't hurt in her body after being used as the sex toy that she was for this giantess. Dropped on the floor like a used condom after sex and now forced to pathetically crawl. All because she was promised a chance at surviving if she managed to amuse her captress within the next minute. But what was she supposed to do to amuse her? She had already been used and abused, her legs were broken and her whole body was sore, all she could do was slither over the white carpet, her task was impossible and there was no chance at surviving. She knew it, but she couldn't help it, she kept hoping this cruel monster that enslaved her and many other women could take pity on what was now her miserable life and maybe spare her.
Such hope was utterly crushed into nothing as the giantess' foot raised up and above the small girl, casting a shadow that encased her whole body.
She expected it to be quick, just a rough stomp that would've turned her whole body into a gorey mess for some other girl to clean like happened to many others and to her, but instead the foot arched.
She felt a small pressure over her broken legs that sent a shock of pain through her body and made her turn around. The girl immediately regretted ever turning around as she realised what was going to happen. It was a quick little movement, a small nudge made the girl's broken legs move into a different position, making her scream to the top of her lungs from the sheer pain. Her agonizing screams only met with a small chuckle coming from above as the giantess carried on relentlessly.
Uncaring of the plight she was putting the small girl through, her big toe playfully rested over the girl's broken limbs, applying just enough pressure to keep her pinned down.
"You didn't amuse me"
Was all the girl was been told before her legs were turned into an unrecognisable mess underneath the giantess' bigtoe. A sight that had made Claire vomit in disgust as she observed the girl getting brutally crushed underneath that same big toe who twisted over and over over the dead body of the girl, until an unrecognisable gorey mess was left over the carpet. As if it wasn't humiliating enough, Claire witnessed in silence as the mess was scooped up in a tissue and thrown in the trash. That was how valuable their lives were for this cruel girl and she promised herself she would've never forgot that.
Claire was brought back to the real world as she heard her captress' voice booming from above, a voice that she learnt to hate and fear at the same time. The small girl slowly walked her way to the edge of the couch, the smell of the giant girl's feet grew stronger the closer she got to them, making Claire want to vomit, a need that she repressed as she finally reached the edge and curiously looked up.
She couldn't see much other than the girl's legs who stretched up seemingly for miles just to bend and disappear, her vision limited by the fact that the woman was sitting, but she could hear everything she was saying and it seemed like another victim was ready to meet her fate.