- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Content warning: this chapter has some scat references throughout it. 

 

Overnight, the remains of Filip were pressed and squeezed through Astrid’s small intestines, her guts massaging and breaking down his body along with the rest of the food she ate. His limbs blended with muffin crumbs and the remains of other micros. A few parts of him remained relatively intact, his chest and his hips remaining whole as they were bent and compressed through the fleshy tubes of her innards. His progress was rhythmic as the muscles contracted and expanded, gradually working the larger fragments into a softer mush. The digestive juices gradually thickened as more moisture and nutrients were absorbed, forming a thick goopy substance that coated every part of Filip’s remains with gunk.

Astrid awoke slowly with the sun on her face. She rolled over, groaning as her head pounded and her thoughts remained fuzzy, like she was underwater with a jackhammer. She shuffled under the sheets so she could stretch an arm out the bottom side of the bed, reaching for the crumpled mass of clothing laying alongside, and rooted around for her phone.

After seemingly checking every pocket except the one the phone was in, Astrid rolled onto her back with her phone in hand, wrapping the satin sheets tightly around her slim figure. The bulge of her belly mostly had settled and left just a small raise along her midriff. She checked her phone, seeing it was just past 7am. Time to get up… She saw there were a couple of dozen missed notifications too. Probably Amanda checking on her.

She rolled out of bed and immediately felt the pressure of her near-bursting bladder, full of the excess water it’d extracted from her meal last night. She staggered towards the bathroom, cradling her head as she tried to move quietly, not wanting to wake up Filip. She closed her eyes before turning on the bathroom light, giving herself a moment to adjust before seeing the messy hair halo she sported in the mirror, her blonde curls doing their best medusa impersonation. She grimaced and peered closer, seeing the dark rings around her eyes, a mix of her smudged mascara and her lack of sleep.

But that was a problem for later, she lifted the lid and sat on the toilet, sighing as she felt the heated seat on her thighs. Amanda had scoffed at the idea of a heated toilet seat when Astrid had mentioned wanting one, and every morning reminded Astrid of how right she’d been. She peeled her lace panties down to her thighs.

She let loose, sighing in relief as she peed. The yellow stream sparkling as it cascaded down into the bowl. Both the movement of her hips and the emptying of her bladder shifted her innards around, causing her gut to grumble as her intestines squeezed out any minor blockages, with Filip’s torso working its way around an especially tight bend in her lower intestine.

After what seemed an age, the flow slowed to a trickle, and then a series of drops, but she wasn’t done yet. Feeling a pressure in her anus, she leaned forward a touch, relaxing her anus and squeezing the muscles on her rectum to force out the shit that had built up the day before. The malleable mass worked through her rectum and began pushing out her tight little asshole, pushing her ass cheeks aside as it emerged into the world just to drop down into the bowl with a large splash.

Filip’s remains, still in Astrid’s body, were able to resume moving again through her intestines now her last load had exited. If he’d been alive, he’d have heard the soft squelch of her intestinal muscles contracting and releasing, squeezing the half-digested mass of food and micros through Astrid’s body, compacting them together into a firmer mass as they began to slither from her small intestine to her large intestine.

Scrunching her nose at the smell, but feeling rejuvenated on vacating her bowels, Astrid wiped herself clean with her double-quilted toilet paper. It’s soft touch rubbed along against her most sensitive parts, drying her labia lips before running down her ass cheeks and over her asshole. She threw the dirtied paper into the bowl with the rest of the waste, sat up, and flushed.

She took a brief glance behind her, watching the brown wrinkly mass circle around and disappear down the bowl, soon replaced by fresh, clean water. She spritzed a lavender fragrance from the spray bottle above the toilet, masking the lingering smell of her shit, before fully undressing and getting into the shower.

She let the hot, steamy, water flow all over her. Rivulets of hot water streamed over the curve of her breasts and down to her smooth belly, past her lips, and along her long legs. The water’s caress refreshed both Astrid’s mind and body as she ran her hands over her body, squeezing and rubbing every inch of her flawless skin.

Ten minutes later, she stepped from the bathroom wearing only a towel around her head. She quietly made her way to her business attire wardrobe, choosing to go with a cream pencil skirt and white blouse today, with a matching snow-white bra and panties.

She got dressed and applied her makeup in the wardrobe mirror. She always liked to look her best after a night out, she felt she owed it to the micros she ate. They were contributing to her life, providing her nutrients, so she should make the most of them. They never seemed to satisfy her for long though, she already felt her stomach rumbling, crying for attention.

She headed into the kitchen for her hangover-cure breakfast. Greasy bacon, sausage, buttered toast, and scrambled eggs cooked with thick cream. She liked to swallow the sausages whole, thinking of them as tiny people as they squeezed down her throat and into her belly. She found it was useful practice in controlling her gag reflex too. The first time she’d tried to swallow a micro had been such a mess, leaving her coughing and heaving as her stomach attempted to puke the tiny man back up. But she’d been determined to keep him in her belly, holding her hand over her mouth and forcefully swallowing any bile that came up. She never wanted that to happen again though, she had a reputation to uphold among the other Ministry women. If she couldn’t hold her micros in her belly, how could she expect it of them?

After finishing up her meal and dabbing her greasy lips with a napkin, she touched up her lipstick one last time, blew a kiss towards her bedside cabinet, and headed out to work.

Astrid wasn’t the only one starting their daily work, the robot vacuum reactivated and trundled across the kitchen tiles, sucking up the dirt and broken ceramic pieces Astrid had knocked over the night before. The empty dust compartment slowly filled up, covering up the remains of Filip’s shirt still lodged at the bottom.