- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Content warning: some later scenes involve fairly graphic digestion and scat. I'll warn in the chapter notes when this is the case. 

I'll be posting a new chapter each day until the story is complete. 

---

“So what are we drinking to?” Yelled the brunette to the other three women, two blondes and a redhead, struggling to be heard over the nightclub’s techno music. Each was dressed professionally in a smart white blouse and pencil skirt, but with enough popped buttons and exposed cleavage to be starring in an office porno.

“To Astrid!” Shouted a short blonde woman, smiling at the tall blonde alongside her. “The best Minister for Micro-Affairs there ever was!”

“At least as long as you aren’t a micro” replied Astrid to a chorus of giggles. She towered over the other women, standing at an Amazonian-like 7-foot tall. It wasn’t just her height that was striking, her piercing blue eyes, high cheekbones, and refined tone all added to her imposing stature. She briefly nodded her head back to swish her long blonde hair back over a shoulder before raising her champagne glass.

The other women rose their glasses with Astrid, their silhouettes lit by the strobing lights of the nightclub, outlining their curvaceous figures. Some were curvier than others. Even with a few popped buttons Astrid’s blouse struggled to wrap around her ample D-cup, while her shorter blonde friend, Amanda, had a marginally more manageable bust.

They clinked their champagne glasses together, but it wasn’t just champagne those glasses contained. Silhouetted within each of the tall glasses was the outline of a small person. Each around the height of a palm, and completely nude. Three contained male figures, while Amanda’s had a woman, as evidenced by the corresponding dicks or bare breasts pressed up against the glass. Each seemed to be in a state of terrified stupor, unsure what to do as they bobbed up and down in their champagne, their feet barely touching the bottom of the glass. One seemed to be reaching for the rim of the glass, trying to pull himself up, but finding the glass interior too slippery to hold him. Meanwhile the tiny woman seemed to be sobbing as she attempted to wipe away the strands of damp hair sticking to her face, occasionally getting mouthfuls of champagne as she briefly slipped under the surface.

“Bottoms up!” Cried out Astrid as the four women lifted their glasses to their mouths, tilted their heads back, and gulped down the contents to the faint sound of muffled shrieks. Some had more success than others, the brunette who had the tiny escape-attempting man was left with a pair of kicking legs perched over her lower lip.

The other women swallowed, cutting off the tiny shrieks, before turning their amused attention to the brunette. With an embarrassed look to the others, she lifted a finger to poke at the struggling man’s feet, trying to force him into her mouth. After a few unsuccessful prods, her wet and glistening tongue slid out her mouth and ran underneath him, the tip flicking between his thighs, curling over his erection. With the aid of her tongue, she pulled him the last of the way into her mouth, never to be seen again. She stroked her throat as she swallowed down the large mass, helping push him down and into her belly.

Amanda shook her head, “are you still not used to eating micros” she asked with a bemused smile.

The brunette blushed and took a moment to catch her breath, having been focused on swallowing down her meal. “It’s still kind of new to me. I’d never gotten to swallow one before you got me this job at the Ministry.”

“It’s one of the perks of the job” replied Amanda with a grin. “You’re lucky… *burp*,” Astrid covered her mouth with a hand. “Oh, excuse me! He’s still finding his place in there.” She smiled and rubbed her full belly, feeling her micro struggle to fit in the cramped confines of her packed stomach. It was a mix of pasta, some blueberry muffin, and a half dozen micros she’d swallowed earlier that night. “You’re fortunate we haven’t made it a recruitment requirement to have eaten a micro,” finished Astrid as she waggled a finger at the brunette.

“Not that we could do that officially… yet,” interjected Amanda. “We’re still in the business of PROTECTING micros remember?”

Astrid mimed an offended tone as she stood a little straighter, “I DO protect micros.... I’m sure they’re all very happy in my belly. They should be thanking me for giving them this opportunity.”

“And how many are thanking you tonight? I thought you were going to try and cut back?”

Astrid looked guiltily at her belly as she popped the bottom buttons of her blouse, exposing the paunch of her bulging belly. She cradled the bulge with her hand, “god, I’m so full, but they taste SO GOOD! I love the wriggling ones.”

The other women laughed as Astrid poked her belly, trying to provoke the tiny man she’d swallowed. She was rewarded with a tiny hand pressing out from her belly as her meal fought against his new position in life, as food to be digested.

“Do you think he’s saying thank you” replied Amanda with a giggle as she watched the tiny hand imprint move across Astrid’s belly.

Astrid smirked as she ran her hand over the tiny bump. “It doesn’t matter what he’s saying anymore, he’s mine now.” She felt a thrill thinking of the many tiny men and women currently in her stomach, smushed against the other food, churning away, swimming in a pool of stomach acid.

“I’m going to head home” called the brunette as she checked her phone, “it’s 3am and I have a presentation on our proposed micro-breeding program at 9am.”

“Me too, go home I mean, not do a presentation” chimed in the redhead, looking a little wobbly on her feet.

Astrid laughed, “such lightweights! Don’t worry, we’ll turn you into ravenous predators before the year is out.”

“Be sure to check out that gym I recommended” Amanda added, “those micros are a ton of calories. You don’t want to get fat!”

“Oh I don’t know, I think some of us could benefit from a little extra fat” Astrid replied while eyeing Amanda’s bust.

Amanda looked up at Astrid through her long eyelashes, “if you’d told me you liked big busts…”

A nervous cough from the redhead seemed to remind Amanda they weren’t alone, she covered her lustful expression with a hand, tucking a few strands of hair back over her ear, before turning to the redhead. “So remember, eat, exercise, and regular bowel movements! You need to be alert for any blockages.”

The redhead nodded, “I remember thank you. Also, um…. I wanted to say thank you again for this job.” She blushed and lowered her gaze to the floor, “I thought I was such a freak, a pervert, for having these… desires.”

Astrid stepped forward, swinging her hips, and curled a finger under the redhead’s chin, lightly tilting her head back up. “You aren’t a freak! You and me, we’re predators. We’re the top of the food chain, and these micros, they’re our natural prey! It’s only a matter of time until the world accepts our truth!”

“A truth that could still get you jailed if it were public” added Amanda with a foreboding tone. “We need to be careful about how we change the law, take our time, find allies, open more women to their appetites.”

Astrid smiled at her friend, “and this is why you’re my number one assistant! Always thinking ahead. You’re amazing!”

“And you’re drunk,” replied Amanda while still blushing at the praise.

“It’s still true! My one and only best friend! The first person I could confide in, who I could tell about my secret desires, OUR desires!” Astrid reached out and clasped her hands around Amanda’s waist, pulling her into a hug that lodged Amanda’s face firmly between Astrid’s cleavage.

Feeling the tone of the conversation changing, the brunette and redhead took the opportunity to leave, waving goodbye as Astrid continued to clasp Amanda tightly to her chest, slowly rocking her body in time with the music.

“Sometimes I wish you were a micro” whispered Astrid into Amanda’s ear, “then I could have you all to myself.”

“Only until you digested me” replied Amanda with a wry smile.

Astrid giggled, unable to deny it. “I’d at least wait a few weeks. And you’d enjoy what I could do with my tongue…” She lightly nibbled on the top of Amanda’s ear.

“You know I wouldn’t last more than a few minutes with you” replied Amanda with a giggle, before her voice turned more wistful, “and I don’t need to be a micro to appreciate your tongue…”

Astrid bit her lower lip, wondering if she should tell Amanda about Filip. She glanced around the nightclub, eyeing the entirely female crowd dancing and partying. She took a step back from the embrace, grasped Amanda’s hand, and replied “let’s dance!”

Amanda happily responded to the pull of Astrid’s hand, returning to a loose embrace as the two began dancing in time with the music.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story was a commission for :icondcvfgb1234:. If any readers are interested in having a story written to their tastes, I'm still accepting commission slot reservations, so please get in touch and we can discuss it <3