- Text Size +
Astrid looped her arms over Amanda’s shoulders, pulling her closer and feeling Amanda’s smaller body rub against her own in time with the techno music. The strobe lighting lit the gyrating form of the women dancing alongside them, dressed in a mixture of formal office attire and suggestive evening wear, with a few in varying states of undress. What had started as a secret hangout to devour micros had become a haven of hedonism, transforming the nightclub into a temple of female sexuality.

Astrid took the lead in her dance with Amanda, as her partner was in no position to see much with her face pressed against Astrid’s bust. But the sensual dance wasn’t the cause of Astrid’s flushed cheeks, the sway of her full belly was. She felt the contents swish to and fro, bulging against her blouse, and wondered how many of the pokes and rumbles she felt within were due to the half-dozen micro men and women she’d swallowed that night. How many were still alive? How many were half-digested? Their human forms breaking down into goop, mixing with her other food as her body broke them down into nutrients. Their lives lost merely for her enjoyment.

Astrid felt a vibration against her hip, and initially wasn’t sure if it was from Amanda grinding on her or one of her belly occupant’s struggling within her intestines. She slipped her hand from over Amanda and checked the phone strapped to her waist, feeling it vibrate in her hand. She gently pushed Amanda away, the nightclub’s air felt cool against her sweaty skin without Amanda pressed against her.

“Sorry,” Astrid yelled to her best friend. “My phone!”

Amanda nodded and brushed a few disheveled hairs back over her fringe, taking deep breaths as she cooled herself down, both physically and emotionally. She made a brief drinking motion with her hand to Astrid, who nodded her assent, and Amanda set off to get another round of drinks.

Astrid checked her phone and saw it was just a notification about her automated home cleaning service. The system apparently detected an accumulation of dirt and was activating the robot vacuum cleaner. Astrid rolled her eyes, wondering why she’d needed a notification for that.

She’d gotten the robot vacuum as a precaution, to avoid a nosy maid discovering her most precious secret, Filip. She thought it’d make her life easier, but with constant update notifications like this, it sometimes felt more hassle than it was worth.

But Filip was worth it, she felt a flutter in her heart thinking of him. He was the only man who had seen her as anything other than a means to an end, who wasn’t trying to exploit her position or merely get in her pants. She’d been initially amused enough by his jokes to briefly delay eating him, but before she knew it, the whole evening had gone by and she’d had a delightful time chatting with him. He was so witty, and it felt like he genuinely listened to her, not just waiting for his chance to speak. He’d grown to mean the world to her.

She’d also been pleasantly surprised at how much a highly enthusiastic micro man could satisfy her sexually. She’d had normal lovers before, those who treated sex like a fairground ride, stick it in, wriggle it around, and claim the prize. Filip wasn’t like that, he felt how she responded to his touch, learning how to stimulate her and put her on edge with just the smallest of touches. She’d barely touched her vibrator since meeting Filip.

She glanced to the sides, seeing a nearby woman dangle a tiny man above her open mouth, letting him fully recognise what was about to befall him as her hot humid breath brushed over his nude body. The woman’s lips twitched, then she dropped him, her lips sealing shut around his arms as she slurped him inside. Her cheeks briefly bulged as she toyed with her meal, swirling him around her mouth, before she swallowed. Despite the heavy music playing overhead, Astrid could tell the woman was moaning in pleasure as the bulge ran down her throat.

Filip could never know about this. He’d never understand the irresistible primal drive to devour someone whole, to have such complete dominance over them as you felt them inside you. Astrid and the other women here were natural predators, it was a side of her life she’d need to keep secret from him forever. Plus, what he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him, so as long as Astrid kept her primal pursuits out of his sight, she didn’t see the harm in indulging in a micro or two, or three.

Astrid patted her full belly, feeling a deep sense of satisfaction. She was proud of her work at the Ministry for Micro Affairs. She’d quietly replaced all the key personnel with those of her choosing, those she’d introduced to nightclubs like this, those that shared her… appetite. Officially, the Ministry was still tasked with protecting micros, but in reality she’d transformed it into something more akin to livestock distribution. Ensuring nightclubs like this had a plentiful supply of micros to satisfy its growing clientele. Perhaps someday they could be more public about it, if enough women opened themselves to their predatory urges, but Astrid kind of liked the taboo nature of her pursuit.

Lost in her own thoughts, Astrid didn’t notice Amanda come back with two champagne glasses in hand until Amanda swung her hips and bumped Astrid’s thigh. She looked at her friend and the glasses with a growing grin, her tongue licking her lips and leaving them glistening in the light, wet and slippery, offering no purchase for tiny hands. Amanda lifted one glass towards Astrid, offering up the tiny naked man inside as he struggled to stay afloat in the champagne.

“He looks like a fighter,” Astrid commented with glee as she saw him splutter and punch at the glass interior.

“Your favourite,” Amanda replied with a grin as she handed over the glass to an eager Astrid. Amanda lifted up her own glass to clink against Astrid’s, within which a young woman was sobbing and cupping her hands over her bare breasts, as if modesty was what was important right now.

Astrid took one last glance at the phone in her other hand, switched it to silent mode, and put it back on her belt. She didn’t want any more notifications distracting her on a night like this, not while she was indulging herself. Besides, what’s the worst that could happen?