- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Content warning: the early part of this chapter involves some scat, and the latter part involves some brief crushing.

 

The following morning, Astrid awoke with a smile on her lips, feeling fully rested and looking forward to her day with Filip. She’d make him his favourite breakfast, pancakes with strawberries, on the condition he let her cover him with maple syrup and lick him clean. Then after a little foreplay, have him play her favourite little dildo, thrusting him deep between her folds and coating him with her juices. That should take up half the morning, giving her time to prep to head out to the art gallery this afternoon with Filip pressed up against her clit. She felt a tingle in her pussy just thinking about it. No, wait, that was her rectum.

She swung her long legs over the side of the bed, got up, and sauntered over the bathroom with not a scrap of clothing on her body. With each step, she felt her ass cheeks squeeze her anus and the contents therein, among which Filip’s remains lay. His bones had been compacted into a space smaller than his body had originally been. With his fats and other fleshy parts digested into nutrients, there was only the waste left for Astrid to shit out.

She plopped herself onto the heated toilet seat, wriggling her hips slightly as she felt the pressure on her anus. She pressed down with her abdominal muscles and squeezed on the compacted mass within her large intestines, squeezing it through her rectum. Her ass cheeks wobbled as they were pushed aside and her asshole was stretched open, causing her to let out a moan and wonder whether she should do some anal play later with Filip.

Astrid had experienced big shits before, but this one felt like a new record for her as she strained to push it out, her asshole stretching to almost painful limits. She tried to think back to what it might contain, vaguely recalling the night out she’d had recently and the many micros she’d eaten. She felt a thrill in knowing these were their remains. Her body had so thoroughly digested those tiny people, mere nutrients for her body, and now they were mere shit. Their many years of life concluding with their bones being excreted from her anus.

She felt the shit loaf exiting her anus and had to pause for a moment, gasping for breath as her asshole closed up and cut the loaf in half, splitting the congealed mass of Filip’s bones into two parts, exposing his skull between all the compacted fibres. After a few moments, she resumed shitting out the rest with a loud wet fart. The last of Filip exited her and dropped down into the toilet bowl with a splash large enough for the water to splash up against Astrid’s bare crotch.

Astrid shivered in disgust and quickly wiped herself clean, disposing of the toilet paper into the toilet bowl. She rose to her feet and paused a moment to inspect the shit that had caused her so much difficulty. She raised an eyebrow in surprise at its considerable size curling around under the water. She wondered how many micros were compacted into there and tried to count the bones, it was hard to tell what most bones were in this state, but she spotted at least two skulls, one of which was Filip’s. She shrugged, it didn’t matter how many they’d been, they were just shit now. She flushed and Filip’s remains disappeared down into the sewage system, joining the many other micros shit out across the city that day.

She took a shower, dried herself, then headed to her wardrobe to pick out her outfit for the day. Should it be something formal, befitting the art gallery? Or maybe something slutty… She looked at the short skirts she owned, wondering which would cover just enough of her crotch to hide Filip’s bulge under her panties.

“Filip! Are you awake?” She called over her shoulder. “I want your advice…”

No response.

“Filip? Are you still mad at me? I promise I’ll make it up to you today, you’re going to looooooove what I have planned!” With a smile on her lips, Astrid tiptoed towards the bedside cabinet, waiting for Filip to clamber out.

Nothing.

She knocked on top, loudly. “Filip?”

She heard a rustle from inside the cabinet, was he still getting dressed? Giggling like a naughty schoolgirl, she unlocked the secret compartment and opened Filip’s home, expecting to catch a sight of him naked. There was nobody there.

With a rising sense of concern, Astrid grabbed the phone sitting atop the cabinet and skimmed her notifications. She felt her stomach drop as she saw the entry from 2 days ago… “FILIP DANGER ALERT! LOCATION: APARTMENT 802.” She clasped her hand over her mouth in fear, tears forming in her eyes as she frantically looked around the room. Apartment 802 was her apartment, he had to be here! She got on her hands and knees and checked under the bed. Nothing. She checked her wardrobe. Nothing. She ran to the kitchen and started flinging open cupboard doors. “Filip! Where are you? Can you hear me? Please sweetie, call out to me so I can find you!”

With an anxious lurch of her stomach, Astrid lowered her gaze to the robot vacuum sitting idle against the wall. She dropped to her knees in front of it, digging her nails into the storage compartment and trying to find the latch. With a clunk, the vacuum storage opened to reveal… a compacted mass of dirt, ceramics, and dust. “Filip…” Astrid whispered, completely lost as to where he could be.

She paused as she recalled the rustle she’d heard when she knocked on Filip’s home just a few minutes earlier. She turned away from the open cupboards and slowly returned to the bedside cabinet. She peered within at the tiny bed in one half, the table and chairs in the other, and a few boxes of belongings in between. She waited, as patient as a cat, and after a few moments her eye caught a tremble in the table.

She slowly reached down, grasped the table, and lifted it up. Her eyes narrowed as she gazed down on a tiny woman wearing a pink polka dot dress cowering in fright under the table. The young woman’s long blonde hair ran down her back as she clasped her knees to her chest and kept her eyes shut.

“Who the fuck are you?” Yelled Astrid as her concern for Filip turned to anger, her booming voice causing the tiny woman to burst into a fearful sob.

“Please don’t eat me” the tiny woman shrieked as she held herself tighter. Astrid reached down and snatched up the woman, leaving her bare feet dangling freely from underneath her closed fist and a small slip of polka dot fabric sticking out between her closed fingers. She brought her hand up and slowly unfurled her fingers, revealing the terrified tiny woman laying on her palm, clutching her hands to her chest as her bust rose and fell rapidly.

Astrid’s voice lowered to a cold fury as she resisted the urge to scream at the tiny woman, not wanting her to clam up again. “Who. Are. You?” Astrid asked slowly.

The tiny woman brushed a few strands of her blonde hair back from her fringe as she fearfully looked up at the giant nude woman holding her. In a trembling voice, she replied “I-I’m Penelope.”

Astrid took a deep breath, trying to control her anger. She was making progress, she just had to stay calm. She swallowed, collected her thoughts, then asked “why are you in Filip’s home?”

Penelope froze, unsure how to answer. She wasn’t meant to tell people she was here, would she get Filip in trouble if she told this giant woman he’d invited her in? As she hesitated, Astrid’s lips turned into a furious scowl and she curled her fingers back over Penelope, tightening her grip and feeling the tiny woman begin to squirm within.

“Please, stop! You’re hurting meeee” Penelope shrieked in a fading voice as she felt the air forced out her lungs.

Astrid let out her tension on Penelope like a stress ball, squeezing her tight, then releasing just enough to let her breathe and stay alive, only to squeeze again. As she enjoyed the alternating sound of Penelope’s screams and gasps, her eye caught movement in the cabinet. Each time Penelope shrieked, the tiny bed wobbled. She gave Penelope a tighter squeeze, causing a higher screech, and watched the bedframe jerk. With her free hand, she reached down and tipped over the bed, revealing a tiny man underneath. For a moment her heart leapt in relief, recognising the shirt and pants he wore, but while those were Filip’s clothes, that wasn’t Filip wearing them.

The tiny man tried to make a run for it, scrambling to his feet and dashing across the cabinet space, but Astrid was quicker. She plucked the man’s shirt between her fingertips and lifted him up, his body dangling from her fingers as he continued to kick and swing his arms. It was only when she lifted him to eye-level that they locked eyes and he halted his fruitless attempts to escape.

Astrid’s voice lowered into a growl, “who, the, fuck, are, YOU?!?!” The tiny man closed his eyes at the ferocity of her final words as spittle speckled him. After a few moments he reopened his eyes and replied in a quiet voice, “I’m Hugo.”

“Hugo… and Penelope?” Astrid’s gaze went from the tiny man to her closed fist. She squeezed her fist a little tighter, causing Penelope to yelp.

“Please don’t hurt her” called out Hugo, reaching out his arms towards Astrid’s closed fist as he dangled from her other hand.

“I’LL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT” screamed Astrid as she shook the tiny man. “TELL ME WHERE FILIP IS!”

“I-I-I don’t know. We haven’t seen him” replied Hugo as his eyes couldn’t resist running down Astrid’s nude body and to the huge breasts hanging loose in front of him. Their jiggle each time Astrid raised her voice was distracting.

“You haven’t seen him? YOU’RE LIVING IN HIS HOUSE!” Astrid yelled as she struggled to control her breathing, her cheeks flushing in anger. She squeezed her fist tighter, seeing the tiny man wince in hearing Penelope’s panicked squeal.

“Is she your little girlfriend?” Asked Astrid as she opened her fist, revealing the terrified tiny woman, her polka-dot dress torn in several places as she clutched its tatters to her chest, attempting to cover her sudden nudity.

“Please save me Hugo,” the tiny woman screamed, stretching out a hand towards the distant tiny man.

“N-n-no, she’s just… a housemate,” stammered Hugo, looking shamefully away from the tiny woman.

Astrid looked between the two tinies in her hands, a wicked smile growing on her lips. “Then you won’t mind if I sate my appetite? I’ve not had my breakfast yet!”

Hugo closed his eyes, avoiding the sight of Astrid lifting her hand with Penelope, curling out her tongue from her lips and lapping the bottom of her palm, tickling the tiny woman’s feet. Penelope squealed in fear, kicking her legs and trying to clamber higher on Astrid’s palm while still clutching her tattered dress to her chest. Astrid slowly tipped her palm towards her open mouth and Penelope began to slide.

“No, no, no, please, don’t eat me!” Penelope screamed as her legs slid between Astrid’s plump lips. Astrid sealed her mouth around Penelope’s thighs before slowly sucking her in, forcing her dress to ride up past her hips. Penelope’s voice got steadily higher as she felt the warm, wet, interior of Astrid’s mouth wrap around her lower body, up her waist, and press against her chest. She stretched out her arms to the side, exposing her modest breasts bouncing against Astrid’s upper lip as she tried to stop her slide deeper. Her tiny fists gently pounded against the curve between Astrid’s upper lip and her nose.

Astrid kept sucking, her lips bulging up as they slid over Penelope’s bust, then closed up around her neck. Penelope’s cries for help abruptly became muffled as Astrid’s lips rolled over her face, leaving just her arms and long hair dangling from those thick lips, her hands frantically clasping open and shut, as if she might still grab hold of something. With one last slurping sound, Penelope disappeared between Astrid’s lips.

Astrid moaned in delight, tasting the tiny woman in her mouth, rolling her around with her tongue, thoroughly coating her with drool. She flipped the woman over so her tongue could pry between her milky thighs, running over her crotch up and up her chest. Astrid reveled in violating the helpless woman and the way each stroke of her tongue seemed to spur another wave of squirming.

After a few moments, she tilted her head back a touch and used her tongue under the tiny woman to push her to the back of her mouth, positioning her legs between her molar teeth. She looked at the tiny man dangling from her other hand, watching the movement of her jaw and cheeks with horror. Astrid’s lips curled up into a smile, then parted, revealing the wet and fleshy interior, with a drenched looking Penelope lodged at the back of her mouth, caged by Astrid’s teeth. The remnants of her polka dot dress clung to her waist, leaving her breasts wet and shiny as Astrid’s tongue continued to prod them underneath.

Penelope gasped for breath as her damp blonde hair stuck to her face. She looked out between Astrid’s teeth to see Hugo looking back. She tried to reach out to him for help, help that was far further than she could ever reach. “SAVE ME HUGO!” She squealed before Astrid crunched down with her teeth, snapping Penelope’s thighs between her molars. Penelope’s words turned incoherent as she screeched in pain, followed by a series of gasping sobs.

“Please… don’t eat me” she cried as she struggled to stay conscious with the rippling pain in her legs.

Astrid took this as cue to close her lips a final time around her meal and swallow. She felt the tiny woman’s legs forced forward as she slid ass-first down the back of Astrid’s throat. Hugo watched with horror as he saw the large bulge pulse down Astrid’s throat, past her collarbone, her large drooping breasts, and finally form a small bulge in her belly.

Astrid grinned and took a deep breath before belching on Hugo. “Excuse me! She didn’t look like it, but she was a fighter, squirming all the way down! I guess she really didn’t want to get eaten.” She waited a moment, letting her words sink in before resuming. “So, are you ready to answer my questions?”

Hugo’s shoulders slumped in her grip and he nodded.

Astrid’s expression turned serious again. “What did you do to Filip? Where is he?”

“We don’t know! He left a couple of days ago and didn’t come back.”

“Impossible” Astrid snapped back. “He’d never leave me! You’re just a pair of squatters who thought you could take his place?” She lifted him up a little higher above her. “That’s strike one.”

“N-no, he invited us to stay with him!”

“You’re lying! I told him not to allow anyone to know he was here. That’s strike two.” She lifted him over her mouth and licked her lips.

“I’m not lying! Look, I know who you are! You’re Astrid right? Filip told us you work at the ministry! You’ll get in so much trouble if your boss knew you were eating micros.”

Astrid smiled, “I am the boss. Strike three…” Her mouth opened to show an empty, inviting cavern of flesh. Strands of drool ran from her teeth to her tongue. She kept him dangling for a few seconds, enjoying the rising panic in him. He wanted to struggle, but if he broke free from her grip he’d only plummet into her mouth. She let him go...

Hugo breathed sharply in as he fell the short distance into her mouth, his legs sliding smoothly down her tongue. Before he could react, his chest was already pressed against the top of her mouth as his feet hung over the chasm of her throat. The light dimmed as Astrid closed her mouth, sealing him inside. She rolled her tongue over the top of his head, ensuring a smooth route down before swallowing. His hands scrambled across the smooth interior of her teeth as he slid down into the tight confines of her, the muscle rings squeezing around his hips, then his chest, and then he was gone, sliding down to her belly.

Hugo felt like he was being pressed on from every side as he slid down the muscular tube, hearing the soft thud of each swallow ripple down the throat as it pushed him deeper. After a few moments, he felt his feet and then his legs enter a larger space. He kicked out, feeling even more scared of not feeling anything below him than he’d felt being trapped in the throat. With a sudden whoosh, he dropped down into Astrid’s stomach, landing on the springy mass at the bottom.

Through the dim red light that came through Astrid’s belly, he could make out vague yellowish walls, undulating and moving around him. Next to him was the silhouette of Penelope, curled into a ball as she clutched her broken legs, sobbing. He crawled over to her, his knees sinking into the soft flesh, as he wrapped his arms around her head and let her rest on his lap. He felt the tears on her cheeks as he consoled her and peeled back the strands of hair stuck to her face. He wanted to comfort her, to tell her it would be alright, but he knew it’d be a lie. He clasped her closer to him as they shivered in fear, hearing the stomach groan around them before the first spurt of stomach acid burst into the confined space, the acrid liquid slowly pooling beneath them.

Astrid moaned in pleasure as she looked down her nude body and ran her hand over her belly. They were where they deserved to be, in her belly, soon to be digested. If they’d done something to Filip this was the least she could do in punishment. She looked up to her bedside cabinet, empty now except for the doll’s house furniture.

She bit her lower lip as she wondered what could have befallen him. Had these squatters hurt him? Maybe she should have interrogated them more. She’d never forgive them for this, for depriving her of her beloved Filip. She turned to face the mirror, seeing the first tear run down her cheek as she stood nude in her room.

She felt utterly lost as to what to do next. For all her power, all her authority, none of it could bring Filip back if she didn’t know where he was. Looking at her reflection, her eyes hardened as she steeled herself. No micro would be spared, no micro would escape her ministry’s reach. They would all pay. They would pay with their delicious bodies…
Chapter End Notes:

 

And this is where the story finally ends! I hope you folk enjoyed reading it <3 

Astrid was such a fun pred to write, absolutely no qualms about devouring micros, but still loving one with all her heart. I think a couple of the later chapters could have perhaps been merged, as there was some repetitive content, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with how it went. 

This was a commissioned story and I'm accepting new commission requests, so if you're interested please get in touch either here, on Discord (BunnyWrites#4146), or on my Eka's profile (https://aryion.com/g4/user/BunnyWrites).