- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Content warning: more scat this chapter.

 

Astrid’s day at work was a long one as she struggled with her hangover. After greeting an unbearably upbeat Amanda, she’d settled down to handle the policy decisions for the day. First on the agenda was a negotiation to accept a shipment of refugee micros from abroad. With locally-sourced micros becoming harder to find, she was seeking to supplement their numbers from foreign-born micros. The micro refugees were overjoyed to be offered a chance to resettle in such a prosperous country as Astrid’s, unaware that they were destined to be resettled into the bellies of hungry women. Astrid was curious to try more micros from around the world to discover whether they tasted any different. She’d thoroughly enjoyed the pair of Fillipino men she’d eaten on her business trip last year, and wanted to sample the rest of Southeast Asia.

Her day’s highlight was when she bumped into the woman she’d met the night before, the one she’d seen swallow three micros at once. The woman had let her touch her belly again, which had already mostly flattened out, having mostly digested the micros overnight. They agreed to meet up again sometime next week and maybe see if the woman could break her micro record.

As tough as Astrid’s day was, Filip’s was worse, as his mangled body was further broken down as his muscles and body fat slouched off his bone as they worked through Astrid’s intestines. The long series of small tubes gradually transitioned into larger spaces, where his remains were slowly brought together again as they were compacted upon the food she’d eaten earlier that night, forming a more cohesive mass of shit building in her large intestine. His bones poked out of the brown sludge-like mass slowing inching their way forward through the coiled muscular tubes, squeezed rhythmically to the ever present ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum of Astrid’s heartbeat, mixing with the squelch and groans of her intestines as the soft mass was kept in constant motion.

Astrid returned home late, suffering a splitting headache from the long day reading paperwork and glad handing other government members. She’d bribed one young congresswoman into supporting her micro refugee program by letting her take her pick of the ministry’s daily micro catch. Astrid had thought the congresswoman had only meant to take one, but that one turned into an afternoon of her gorging herself on nearly a dozen micros. They’d had to arrange a covert exit to avoid any press capturing an image of her bulging belly pressing out of her slim business suit.

She was relieved to get back to the quiet of her home, and eager to catch up with Filip on how his day was. She was surprised he wasn’t on the kitchen countertop, waiting for her as she brought home a take-away. She’d even brought his favourite, a spicy Chinese chow-mein. She wondered if he was miffed at her coming back home so late the night before. He got anxious if she wasn’t around, which was understandable, the world was full of predators like her and he was their natural prey.

She rapped gently on top of her bedside cabinet, waited for a response, but none came. Recognising she was too tired to play with him anyway, she decided not to open up the cabinet and pull him out. Let him pout, it’d just make him hornier tomorrow. There was an art exhibit opening tomorrow she wanted to attend, and she thought Filip might enjoy the chance to get out of the apartment, even if he’d not be leaving Astrid’s panties during the trip.