- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a short story I made to accompany a commission I got from TD featuring Perona from One Piece. The piece in question can be found at: https://twitter.com/TheSpaceSpeck/status/1478057211897155585 - I hope you like both it and this little story!

--------------

You hadn't the time to realize what had hit you until it was too late. One moment you stood before a pink-haired woman, her self-satisfied smirk silently taunting you. The next you were under siege by a horde of otherwordly spirits; all spawned by that same woman. As they flew past your corporeal form it was as though they took your very will to fight back. One merely took the wind out of your sails. A hundred took much, much more.

Each ghost, one after another, stole what it could. Your body grew heavy. Your mind weary. Your vision blurry. And through it all the woman, this...Perona merely grinned. Without needing to raise a finger she forced you to your knees; and in her triumph...She began to rise even higher. No, it wasn't that she was growing. You were the one shrinking. Further, and further down like the pitiful insect you now felt like. She never said a word; she simply watched you dwindle away into nothing. Until, as seemed inevitable, you found yourself kneeling before the vast red boots of the pinkette. 

"Horororo~!" She laughed, the noise now a thunder in the heavens that rattled within your ears. "You were stupid to ever think you could stand a chance against me. Let alone Master Moria!"

The ground shook suddenly and violently with her every step. Displaced air batted away at you like gusts of intense wind, threatening to cast you aside simply by Perona walking. Though even if you were sent flying, it's not like you'd have gone far anyway. Massive pale fingers descended from the heavens, seemingly radiating mirth. Two of them, each many times your size, pinched a leg and with ease you were lifted. Soaring seemingly miles into the air before the unnerving, if not beautiful, visage of your tormentor.

With a wicked grin, the crimson serpent that was her tongue traced her ebony-painted lips before her mouth opened wide - and you gazed upon your fate in alarming detail. Strands of saliva born from her eagerness to devour you connected parts of her mouth and a humid breeze wafted upwards and caressed your body. The cold of the open air warred with Perona's breath and, realizing what was to come, you found the resolve to squirm and plead for your life. Whether or not Perona even heard them didn't seem to matter. She hoisted you higher. Her mouth opened wider. Her fingers let go and...

And...that was it. 

You fell a great distance that couldn't have been more than a couple of inches, landing upon the wet bed of her tongue. With ease, the slimy muscle retracted and her lips closed to seal you in darkness. Everything fell to chaos shortly thereafter, your pitiful form tossed and turned and abused before there came the inevitable. The mercilessly greedy embrace of Perona's throat muscles as they dragged you deeper towards the pit. Despite your best clawing efforts for freedom, there was nothing you could do. The light of the world past Perona's lips mocked you as they slipped further and further away. Until at last the end came. Not with a bang or even a whimper, but with a nigh invisible lump that descended Perona's throat.

As you soon fell towards your demise, one last mocking chuckle reverberated all around you, the noise deafening.

"I love dealing with intruders."