- Text Size +

Olivia walked through her house wearing nothing but an old flannel robe, hastily thrown on before she left her room. She'd just been woken up from the nicest dream by an awful clanking noise, and was headed to the basement to deal with the cause of it—her useless son.

 

It had been three months since Victor was expelled from his university over “ethically-suspect experiments” and he still hadn't so much as started looking for a job, instead spending all day tinkering with that lousy machine of his that he swore was going to “change the world” in between muttering about how he would “show them all”.

 

As she opened the door to the basement she saw him inside hammering away at his contraption. A growth ray, he called it. Sounded like a bunch of baloney to her. “Victor, I thought I told you to stop making so much noise!” she yelled over the sound of his banging.

 

“Not now, mother! My invention is almost ready; a few more whacks from this hammer and I'll have ironed out all the kinks, I'm sure of it!”

 

“That's what you've been saying for three months now! When will you admit you don't have a clue what you're doing and get an actual job?”

 

“God dammit, mother, not this again! Hold your tongue for one minute and you'll see that it will work this time!”

 

“Well fire it up then! Come on, let's see what that worthless brain of yours has come up with! Only, if it doesn't work, you'd better start looking for a job today, because I'm not going to let you leech off of me for another day if you won't even let me get a decent sleep.”

 

Muttering under his breath, Victor flipped a switch and the machine started humming. The firing end of the device started glowing with energy, and he quickly aimed it at a brick on the floor. This would be the time, he could feel it. His invention would work and then his mother and everyone else would finally have to admit they were wrong about him.

 

Just as the beam was about to fire, however, Victor noticed a small spider in front of his face, slowly inching down on its spiderweb. He gave a shriek and swatted it, hitting the device in the process and causing its aim to shift as it fired. Then there was a high-pitched noise and everything exploded.

 

What exactly happened he wasn't sure, but when he opened his eyes again, the entire house seemed to have been demolished; all that was left was a thin strip on which he stood. Had his beam caused this? And where was his mother? Had she been blown apart? If so, good riddance, he thought. The device was still intact, thankfully, so he could get to fixing whatever caused this mishap as soon as he found some other place to live.

 

All of a sudden he felt a deep rumbling in earth and the air itself. He looked up and almost fainted when he saw a monstrous foot coming down towards him. He screamed like mad, certain he was about to die. 

 

The foot came down a mile away from him, yet it was still big enough that its shadow blanketed him and all his surroundings. Soon after impact he felt she shockwave as the earth shook violently and a wall of air blasted into him, knocking him flat on his back. As he picked himself up, he noticed a peculiar smell in the air—one that he had become all too familiar with the frequent foot-rubbing sessions his mother demanded of him.

 

“Mom?”

 

He looked up, in fear of what he would find. Far, far above, a hundred miles up, was his mother's face, looking down at him past her mountainous chest, giving him a scowl that made him shake in his boots. He saw her lips start to move, but didn't hear a thing until her voice barreled over him seconds later.

 

“So, you're still alive down there. I thought for sure I'd crushed you like a speck under my foot as I grew. I'm almost tempted to do it anyways; it's as much as you deserve for being such an ungrateful parasite. It would be so easy. I could do it just like this.” She raised her foot slightly swung it over him. It was so close, so vast, that her sole blotted out the sky and all he could see was an endless ceiling of her skin. It hung there for a long time, as though she still debating whether or not to crush him, but in the end it swung back and fell to the ground far away, its toes wiggling as it settled into the earth.

 

“Now, unless you want to end up under my foot, you'll figure out some way to get me back to normal before tonight. There's a new episode of my favorite show airing at 7 PM, so make sure you have it ready by then. You got that? Seven. Pee. Em. And if I'm not back to normal size by then, you're going splat under my foot.”

 

Shaking uncontrollably, Victor only barely managed to nod in response.

 

“While you do that, I'll go take a walk around the country. I'll be back later,” she said as she turned and left, moving an incomprehensible distance with every step she took. After a while, she got far enough away that her footsteps only caused slight tremors rather than violent upheavals. Once the ground had stabilized, Victor hurriedly looked around for whatever tools had managed to survive his mother's growth and got to work on his device.

 

-----

 

Olivia walked and the Earth trembled. Her every step produced explosive shockwaves that blasted the earth for miles around, decimating cities, uprooting trees, and leveling and mountains, but she paid it all no mind, thinking only of her own problems.

 

Her powerful legs carried her east, towards the Atlantic. She had always wanted to visit the sea, but in her laziness had always found some reason to stay at home. Now that she was a hundred miles tall and the ocean a short walk away, though, she had no excuse, and so, in less than a minute, she arrived at the Atlantic Ocean.

 

People everywhere watched on in horror as she tore through the country. In Stotsland, a town located right in her path, the people prayed fervently that she would turn before she reached them. Many fainted as they saw her foot swing overhead before settling on the opposite side of them, its passing soon followed by a tremendous gust of wind.

 

As the matronly giantess stood on the shore to the other side of their town, millions of people across the east coast saw her take off her robe and toss it aside, letting it fall to the ground with a cataclysmic impact. The mindbogglingly massive woman now stood naked for millions to ogle at, caring not one bit about them seeing her.

 

After her disrobing, the people of Stotsland noted with horror that it she was preparing to sit down—right on top of them. They could do nothing but look on in terror as her big round ass, padded with countless tons of fat, came implacably closer, until the meteoric impact of her buttcheeks annihilated their town and many others as the tremendous force unleashed by her ass leveled every building and tree for miles around. Only those more than ten miles away had survived and now gazed in awe at the woman whom they could no longer see as anything less than a punishing goddess.

 

With her ass resting firmly on the continent's shore, Olivia slid her feet forward and into the ocean's briny depths, displacing countless tons of salt water and causing waves that would go on to affect every shore that bordered in the Atlantic. To her great disappointment, the ocean wasn't even in inch deep relative to her; it was little more than a puddle. “Tsk. What a waste. To think that I came all this way to enjoy the ocean and I find it doesn't even come up to my ankles,” she said, her voice resounding throughout the landscape. “Well, at least I can get a tan.” She lay back, crushing hundreds of square miles under her body. She closed her eyes and relaxed as she soaked up the sun's rays, giving the people of the world a brief respite from further destruction.

 

Those on the east coast took this opportunity flee from the titaness. North, south, or west—anywhere was fine as long as it took them away from her. Millions tried to leave all at once, but in such a rush, traffic accidents were inevitable, and soon almost every road was blocked off by awful pileups, only a few managing to get out in time.

 

In their panic, everyone was busy yelling at everyone else. All their shouting was cut short, however, as a pair of ear-rending noises tore through the land. First came a gurgling, rumbling sound, and then a yawn. Then frenzied screams arose from every throat in the east coast as everyone saw the giantess had begun to stir again.

 

Having been woken up by her rumbling belly, Olivia looked around to see if she could find any food. Though something told her that she didn't need to eat at all at this size, her instincts still urged her to fill her stomach. It was partly that, and partly her curiosity, which drove her to crawl to a nearby city and poke her fingers into the earth, tearing up a big chunk of it and lifting it up to her face. The people in her hand were flattened to the ground under the tremendous G-force of their ascent, but most were still alive when they came to a stop. Then the goddess's massive tongue slid out of her mouth and lowered itself to the city. It destroyed everything in a single lick, lapping it all up before bringing it into her mouth.

 

Olivia swished her tongue around to get a taste for the city before swallowing with a grimace, then she scooped up a handful of ocean water and gargled it to clear away the taste. Maybe it would be better not to eat anything while she was at this size.

 

She turned back to the city whose taste had so offended her with a scowl. “You know, I've always hated big cities. Too much noise, too much pollution, and most of all, too many people. I would be doing the world a favor if I got rid of you all.” She fell to her hands and knees, her pendulous breasts swinging over the city. Being crushed like this would be a hell of a way to go. No one could complain about being crushed under her boobs, which still earned her many compliments whenever she posted them to the internet. Were any of her online admirers down there looking at her, she wondered? If there were, it would be a shame not to let them know under whose breasts they were to die, so smiling down at them, she spoke, saying, “Just so you know, I'm BigMomma77.” She gave them a few seconds to let them process the announcement, then she let her boobs fall on top of the city, erasing it from existence. She sat up and noted with a thrill that there was no sign of it left anymore, and in its place was a pair of craters in the perfect shape of her breasts.

 

Crushing all those people under her boobs had gotten her feeling horny, and as she looked at the pair of imprints she slid a hand down to her crotch and began playing with herself. As she was doing so, her gaze slid over the land and her eyes fell upon another city.

 

“Well, and why should they be the only ones to die?” the massive mother mused. She stood and in just a couple steps she was standing over this other city. She crouched, her pussy looming over it. She spread her legs and slowly began lowering herself over the city, almost touching her musty crotch to it. She was close enough that her pubic hairs were tearing through the city, the mile-long strands of hair knocking down so many buildings. The powerful smell of her pussy washed over the city, making its inhabitants dizzy. She took only a brief moment to savor what was about to happen before bringing her crotch down on the minuscule metropolis, shivering in delight as she felt all its buildings buildings crumble as they met her skin. She ground her pussy all over the city, eradicating it completely. When she was done with it there was absolutely nothing left save the razed ground under her. “Another eyesore gone, but there's still so many left,” she mused. “I suppose I know what I'm doing today: I'll be doing this country and the world a favor by ridding them of all these lousy cities.”

 

-----

 

The people of Red Hill City had hoped they would be safe from the giantess's deurbanizing rampage, as they were far from the east coast. But, as the day went on, she got closer and closer until all the surrounding cities had been obliterated under her body. As she finished off the last of them, wiping her feet on its remains, she turned her gaze to Red Hill. In a second she was standing right over it, her feet to either side of it. She lowered herself to the ground, sitting in front of it, then extended her legs out, the huge walls of her thighs forming a valley around it.

 

By now Olivia was very aroused from all the destruction she was causing. Her cunt's juices were dripping from its lips, trailing down her skin and to the ground below in quantities capable of flooding entire neighborhoods. She'd had enough foreplay, now she wanted some satisfaction.

 

Looking past her breasts at the city below, she reached down to her crotch and slipped her fingers into herself, moaning as she did so. The heady smells of her sex wafted over the entire city, causing many of them to pass out from the powerful scent and only got stronger with each passing minute. Then, with a gasp, she finally came, her body arching back in ecstasy. Once she was done, she gave a satisfied sigh and lay back on the earth. Ash she breathed peacefully, the fluids from her vagina trickled down and started flooding more and more of the city. In the end, a quarter it was drowned in her goop before its viscosity brought it to a stop. Those who remained alive waited with bated breath to see what would come next. Would she spare them now that she had satisfied her horniness? The hope of survival remained alive in their minds right up until the massive walls of her thighs closed in on them, razing the remains of the city in a second.

 

Olivia stood and looked over her accomplishment with a pleased smile. The titanic woman was having an absolute blast smashing up tiny cities, much more than she ever had watching any dumb TV show. Maybe being huge wasn't so bad after all. She'd have to tell Victor to stop working on the shrink ray. In fact, she decided she would go step on him right now so there wouldn't be any chance of him shrinking her back, and so she set off back to the remains of her home.

 

-----

 

After hours of working without stop, doing his best to ignore the sounds of his mom tearing through the land, Victor had finally finished turning his growth ray into a shrink ray. Now he only had to wait for his monster of a mother to come back so he could use it on her. It was barely 4 PM, so there should have been plenty of time before that; but then, why was did he feel the tremors growing stronger?

 

He looked to the north and his heart sank as he saw her approaching. Why had she come back so soon? Worse, why was she naked? Whatever; it didn't matter. Now he had the opportunity to end this nightmare. He quickly turned his new shrink ray around and pressed the button to begin the firing sequence. In just a minute it would be ready to fire.

 

Olivia finally came to a stop a single step away from the remains of her old house. “Change of plans, Victor,” she said. “I'm not going back to my old size; I mean to stay like this forever and be this world's goddess like I was always meant to be. Now, I don't know if you've finished your shrink ray down there, but I'm not taking any chances.” Victor gulped as he saw her massive foot rise over him. “Sorry, dear, but this is how it has to be.”

 

Panicking, he started mashing the firing button as fast as he could, hoping it would be ready in time to save him. Then, at the last moment, when he was sure he was going to die under his mom's sole, a ray shot out from the device and hit her foot. In the blink of an eye, she was gone. He looked all around, but there was no sign of her. Had she shrunk down to normal? If so, maybe he would find her later on. Hopefully not, though; best case scenario, the ray had evaporated her and she would no longer be around to trouble him. Either way, he could breathe easy now that the nightmare had ended.

 

At least, that was what he thought until he heard her voice again.

 

“Oh, Victor,” she said. “Thank you so much for making me grow even bigger. That device you made was supposed to undo the effects of the other one, but it only ended up making them stronger. I'm so big now, you wouldn't believe it. The sun is like a tiny little speck of dust to me now. I could destroy it by simply breathing in its direction. Not only that, but your invention also granted me goddesshood. That's right, your mother is a genuine, all-powerful goddess now. I'll have to take back everything bad I ever said about you. You're no waste of space after all.” As he heard this, he suddenly saw her face appear in the sky, a massive, incomprehensibly huge thing before which the sun paled in comparison, aglow with a divine light.

 

Victor, and the rest of the hemisphere, looked on in terror as Olivia's hand extended towards the tiny little planet. She was so mindbogglingly huge that the ridges of her fingerprint could house entire solar systems, and even the slightest of her motions wiped out dozens of stars. Finally, with the world between then, her fingers pressed together, enclosing the solar system in her skin.

 

Olivia brought the tiny little thing down to her crotch, taking her thumb off of it so they could see her from this angle. So big was she that any one of her pubic hairs could have destroyed it in a single swipe if she so chose. She was feeling merciful, however, and decided to leave it intact. Instead she pushed it into her vagina as deep as her finger could reach, placing a protective bubble around it to keep it intact. From now on, instead of the darkness of the night sky, the people of Earth would see the bright pink of her vaginal walls—at least until she decided to take them out to play with them again. In the meantime, she had an entire universe to reorganize to her whims, and total omnipotence to make of it whatever she pleased. This would be a very fun eternity.