- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early+exclusive access to stories like this!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


“Yooo, Marina! Check this out! This is definitely it, for reals!”

 

“Of course that’s it -- it’s why we came all the way here…”

 

“Yeah yeah, but this is insane, yo! It’s like a mini-Inkopolis out here!”

 

“Ahah~ It does look like they’ve expanded a lot since last year…”

 

The conversation was a city-wide announcement, though the duo of voices rattled mostly at the limits where they had dawned. Rush hour traffic was whipped into a boisterous rage where the cars were at stand-stills, and alarms rang out inside buildings to proceed with evacuations. There had been reports of sea monsters more than a hundred meters tall invading their beach, but the creatures -- now identified as an inkling and an octoling pair -- were upon them faster than they had anticipated.

 

Pearl just could not wait any longer, and ran half the distance there -- to “Human City,” as it was colloquially referred to as. Off the Hook had traveled far from the inkling-dominated Inkopolis, flown across a vast sea via helicopter and then having to go by foot the rest of the way once having reached the isolated island. Upon landing, they never noticed the beachside community they were trampling over; Pearl was in a hurry to “get there” without realizing that the charm of this distant land was all around them.

 

“These are really ‘humans,’ huh? Those little dots on the ground?” Pearl narrowed her gaze onto a crowd of flustered people. They were awestruck, only a few among them having the sense to flee from the seabased monster. Pearl leaned forward curiously, supporting her weight off of two opposite buildings that creaked from the pressure. Her zoom closer to the centimeter-tall crowds inspired them all to run away from her widening eyes. “No way! These are just weird bugs or somethin’!”

 

“Those are definitely humans, Pearl!” Marina called out, having been on Pearl’s heels since the moment they landed. “They’re just really tiny. That’s how they evolved out here on their own.”

 

“Wow, that was a dumb mistake.” Pearl stepped forward up the street, spying into the nearby buildings by keeping her head lurched down. “Y’all ever hear about the sayin’? Bigger is better? Here’s a new lyric for ya’: Being tiny sucks ink.” Despite her gruff and unforgiving language, Pearl appeared exhilarated to finally be in Human City, bearing a wide curve of a smile as she explored the outer limits.

 

“I know this is your first time here,” Marina said, following in Pearl’s crater-like footsteps, “but don’t forget what we came here for.” Standing above clogged traffic, Marina stopped to retrieve and activate a digital camera. She used the playback feed as a mirror to confirm it was working, her shy smile against a backdrop of buildings.

 

But that smile was disturbed when she heard rapidfire squeaks. Glancing up from the camera, she saw Pearl rising up from a crouch, carrying a car in each hand. The drivers within furiously blared their horns, but the sharp sounds did nothing to detract Pearl’s fascination. “Yoo, these things are gettin’ so mad at me,” the rapper chuckled to herself.

 

Marina stood behind her with rolling eyes. “The promotion, Pearl! We’ve got a Splatfest to promote!” She poked Pearl’s mid-back as a means to pull her attention, but all she got was a flash of a glare. “It’s Super Mushrooms versus Super Stars, and we need good photos of you looking big! This isn’t meant to be, like, a vacation... “ She swirled a finger through a tentacle of hair, “Though, that’d be nice, heh…”

 

“Eh, we might as well have fun~ That’ll make the best pictures, won’t it?” Pearl grinned mischievously, totally ignoring the drivers’ pleas by that point. She turned towards Marina and crouched close to the street, uncaring of the people swarming past her spontaneous footfalls. She posed this way with her arms crossed and the cars flipped upward to show off the scale. “See? Does this look fresh?”

 

“I gotta admit, you do look fresh…” Marina nodded as she made a pace backwards, distancing herself for their first picture. Her heels bulldozed several cars into a pile up that eventually crashed into a walkway bridge, where her foot finally flinched forward and away. “Oops! Didn’t see ya’ there!” Marina apologized while snapping the photo -- quickly did her interest fade from the citizens and onto Pearl’s posing.

 

But the panicked crowds consistently caught Pearl’s eyes. She enjoyed watching the flow of people as they evacuated around corners, and like a magnet, she was pulled along behind them. The two cars she had grabbed were discarded separately as she entered a graceless crawl up the street, avoiding traffic only for the comfort of her legs and hands. Even on all-fours, Pearl was tall enough to match the lowrise buildings, from which some citizens observed her from. A giggle persistently trailed the cries of crowds as she continued to follow them.

 

“This is unreal, for reals,” Pearl muttered, believing Marina to be closer than she was. “I’m used to huge audiences goin’ crazy, but they’re running away from us! It’s a nice change of pace!” She smiled brightly at a roundabout of traffic, where clusters of crowds broke off into the forked roads. “Rawrrr! It’s the incredible Pearl-zilla, in the house! Put yo’ hands in the air!” Pearl’s joke was even less lighthearted as it blasted across the people, her voice appropriately as loud as an entire concert.

 

“H-Hey, don’t go off too far! I’m the one that’s taking the pictures.” Marina followed after Pearl, but in the aftermath of her partner’s trek into town was a scatter of confused people. Marina was forced to stop when she noticed a couple in the shadow of her next step, and when she tried to back-walk away, she froze upon feeling a truck under the sole of her shoe. “Eeeh! Uh, s-sorry!” she apologized sincerely, her arms coiled up after accidentally grazing a building with one. “A-Ah, there’s s-so many of you… I don’t wanna hurt anyone…”

 

While Marina proceeded with caution, Pearl had trampled onward with less and less remorse. The once-bustling streets behind her had become scars of urban destruction, her knees leaving behind fissures that snapped underground pipelines. Even in a crawl, she was progressing far ahead from her fellow musician, caught up in a frenzy with this fun feeling of being huge.

 

Interrupting her teaseful terrorizing was a notable bump against her boot. Pearl’s monstrous persona came to an end as she turned a glare onto the crash; a car had collided where her foot happened to fall. It was too small to injure Pearl at all, yet she stood up in a huff, quickly reclaiming her status as the tallest on the block.

 

Yo! What do ya’ think you’re doin’?!” Pearl demanded to know, fists against her hips as she stared down hard on the driver in question. “This is designer footwear you crashed into! And while I’m out here modelin’ with them?! You’re beggin’ for trouble…!”

 

The driver was in a daze after the accident, but the bellowing voice above shook her into a perplexed alertness. All she could see were two supersized shoes planted outside her car while she raced to get the engine going, to no avail. Her shakiness fell to a total stun when a shadow swept over her and her car -- one of those white shoes, larger than multiple big rigs, was hovering overhead.

 

“You crashed into me, I crash into you -- sounds fair?” Pearl asked, disguising her snicker as a scoff to maintain a tough attitude. Ultimately, it was all just a game to her, unphased by the very real consequences it meant for the humans below. Her foot was hoisted higher, her aim was affirmed, and then--

 

“Nice! Got it!” Marina declared, knelt down with the camera angled at the scene. She snapped a couple more photos, but Pearl’s stalled expression made them unusable. Still, Marina giggled at what was captured; “Whoaa, you really do look nasty here, Pearl! Like a real monster!”

 

Pearl blinked, then smiled acceptingly as she maintained the leg-raised posture. “Heh, yeah? ‘Course I do! I’m redefinin’ nasty with this style! Hey, which foot looks better? Left or right?” The opposite pose was sampled for Marina’s approval, putting the right foot down and raising the left over the car.

 

“Oh, that’s even better!” Marina laughed, leaning lower for more dynamic shots. “Really shows off your leggings! I love it!”

 

Her ego having been stroked, Pearl decisively stamped her foot at her target. The car was crunched into a flat platform of scrap and an ooze of oil. Pearl’s boot twisted where it stood, grinding the vehicle into dust while Marina snapped a close-up photo. Though it concerned neither of them, the driver had been fortunate enough to escape, though she now looked on in horror as her car was utterly destroyed -- for the sake of a photoshoot.

 

As lively as the city limits were in response to the giants, the downtown district was electric in its commotion. More densely populated than the rest of Human City, Pearl and Marina debuted in front of thousands at a time; some gawked at them from the packed streets, while others pressed against the windows of buildings. So much attention was not new for the celebrity duo, but the sense of scale had them both in nearly as much awe as their tiny audience.

 

“Th-There’s so many of them! It’s like an infestation!” Pearl remarked, her feet careening through crowds that had only moments to disperse. “Yo, do we gotta do some population control around here? Clear out some space?”

 

Marina giggled at Pearl’s suggestion. She continued to watch where every footstep went, allowing humans the time to make distance, but there was simply no way to walk without destroying some things along the way. At some points, Marina had to stop and shake loose the debris of streetlights and cars that were caked onto her boots.

 

“Nah, I don’t think that’s necessary,” Marina replied as she retrieved something else: a bundle of posters all scrolled together. She unwrapped one, revealing the image that had been designed for the next Splatfest. It depicted a rainbow-colored Marina, empowered by a Super Star, and a supersized Pearl, enlarged by a Super Mushroom. “You can help me out with these, though. Slap some of these posters around before I take more pics, ‘kay?”

 

Pearl was given a few of the posters, scowling at them like burdens. “Fine, but I ain’t comin’ back to take ‘em down.” Without looking, she stuck one of the posters across an office building, veiling the windows and casting the cubicles inside into darkness. It mattered little to her that the poster was upside-down as she prioritized getting deeper into Human City.

 

“That’s fine, I don’t think they’ll mind,” Marina said, figuring there may have been fans of Off the Hook among the population. After applying a poster to the side of an apartment building, she noticed a collection of presumed fans marveling at her from the peak of another building -- they were actually diners of a rooftop restaurant, their meals interrupted by Marina’s loom over the business. All the same did Marina smile bashfully at the attention, even offering a small wave. “Hehe, there really are a lot of you, huh?”

 

Compelled by curiosity, Marina leaned closer to the rooftop, an approach that sent a number of the patrons stumbling to the exit behind them. When a hand hovered up into view, only one person remained at the ledge, and even they had tripped and fallen out of fright. The quaked reaction tickled Marina, who brought that very fingertip down to gently touch the person on the head.

 

“You’re so little!” Marina laughed, loosely trying to turn her amusement away from the restaurant. “How would you all like a concert? Hehe~ Maybe one day we could arrange that for you.” She spoke mundanely as if it were a typical conversation, oblivious to how every floor of the building was watching her body sway and rock. Her low-zipped top was particularly fetching with how it exposed much of her chest bobbing and shifting to every idle movement.

 

It was like this for nearly every building Marina passed, where she would stick a poster across a wall or the occasional billboard, only to pause and examine the miniature lives. Of course, anyone she glanced at was likely to flee from her, but she was still entertained with these glimpses. As well did everyone around Marina gawk at her to some degree, her careless posture often emphasizing her pushed-back rear or the length of her legs. Their lowly perspectives were hardly considered by Marina, despite the sheer number of eyes latched to her.

 

While Marina was distracted every few steps, Pearl had rushed through her chore, haphazardly putting posters up until she was finally out of them. “Yep -- that earned me a break,” she decided in a stretch, and so she turned her back towards that of a several-story hotel. The guests within had been watching the MC anxiously, but when her rear was suddenly aimed at them, hecticness broke loose. The walls and floors shook, and there was no understanding why the monster had selected them.

 

Pearl’s reasoning was just to relax and sit down. She did exactly that, only partially dull to the consequences. As soon as her weight was let down and she shimmied into place, she sensed the infrastructure weakening. A light-up sign off the roof’s ledge was broken off and a variety of windows popped from the pressure, yet none of this mattered to Pearl, who interpreted the waning foundation as her chair settling in. Once she was comfortable, her legs started to kick back and forth, and so too were the occupants in the building tossed by her tremors.

 

“For real, I could get very used to these Super ‘Shroom vibes,” Pearl chuckled, casting a mischievous look into the stream of evacuees under her hanging feet. “I’ve always been the baddest MC, but now I’m the biggest! Literally livin’ large, ahah!”

 

A buzzing sound drew her attention off the hotel guests and up into the sky. Pearl found that nearby was a hovering helicopter, judging it to be a news chopper since it was aimed squarely at herself. Pearl’s patience was severed, her expression twisting quickly into a glare. Uneasiness filled the helicopter cabin, but they continued to film nonetheless.

 

“Man, we can’t ever get away from the paparazzi, huh!” Pearl scoffed, her eyes rolling once and then back at the helicopter. With it persisting being there, Pearl responded with a swat of her hand; “Y’all be trippin’ in that thing! Bug off!”

 

The pilot swerved aside, narrowly dodging the destructive swipe, but the vehicle was still plunged into peril. The wind of Pearl’s motion flustered the helicopter’s balance, causing it to glide closer in a circular dive to stabilize. This earned more of Pearl’s ire when she took the approach as an insult, and so she swiped again and again, only pulling her punches due to the spinning of the blade.

 

“Grrr…! Take a hint, yo!” Pearl whined. She fixed her coral crown, readying to lunge at the new choppers, but shifting her weight in such a way caused a collapse from underneath herself. Indeed, the structure she was seated on could withstand no more; the hotel roof crumbled, and every floor subsequently was torn through, equally breaking under Pearl’s ass. The giant could only gasp as her body dropped unexpectedly, resulting in a city-wide crunch and a billowing of dust to spread into the streets.

 

Lost in the smoke of the demolition, survivors scrambled away from the wreckage in coughing fits. Terror had taken over their lives, but Pearl was lifting herself from the debris, bothered only as much as she would for falling back in her chair. A foreboding snarl was heard first before the air was clear enough to see her foul expression.

 

“Pearl! Wh-What did you do?!” Marina exclaimed, having been ripped away from fawning over humans. She approached in a hurry, and so her footsteps were uncharacteristically careless, tearing through the congested traffic. “Oh no…! You totaled one of their buildings, Pearl…!”

 

Pearl huffed, withholding her response as she kept her anger fixed on the helicopter. “Eh, it’s whatev -- these fools are gettin’ on my nerve!”

 

Marina frowned in disagreement, but ultimately aimed her camera to take a photo of Pearl’s messy position. “It is a good shot, at least,” she mumbled.

 

Just after the scene was recorded, however, Pearl was jetting up to her feet and making another reach for the helicopter. She was just short of smacking it down, but the news crew was on the retreat. “Hey! Get back here!” Pearl called out, giving chase to the chopper. “I’m gonna make an example out of ya’! We don’t take ink from no humans!”

 

Pearl dashed ahead in a fury, skipping over an overpass and kicking down a traffic sign. Marina followed after her, but that bridge was more of an obstacle to her, requiring her to slow down and patiently extend her feet into place. She whispered her run of apologies like she had been, but was cut off when she was imposed with a new challenge.

 

“Hey, w-wait up, Pearl…! Uh, I can’t-- uh…” Marina tried to move further, but the road Pearl had gone down was too narrow for her -- when she stepped forward, her wide hips were jammed tight between two rooftops, causing some to chip off in damages. “Oh! M-My bad!” In a flinch backwards, Marina’s elbow blitzed into a signal tower, causing her to shudder backwards into a wall. “Oof! Sorry, err…!” A finger curled at her lip nervously; the only way to proceed was to squeeze her way through the road, a method that would certainly lack in grace.

 

Pearl had no such reservations, and she trampled through downtown with no regard to the humans or their property. She clipped the corners of towers by cutting around them, and she kicked aside trucks and cars down at her feet. Citizens endured a tornado-like event everywhere she hurried to, watching out not only of where she would stomp next, but also the debris and where it would be flung off her boots.

 

All this discord, for the sake of catching up to a helicopter. Pearl was committed, and when presented with a straight road leading to her target, she made the lunge for it. Huge as she was compared to the citizens below, her massiveness flew through the air for a brief and awesome moment. In mid-air, she succeeded -- the helicopter was caught by its bottom -- but her descent afterwards was a fast-approaching reality.

 

A shockwave of a boom extended across the city’s multiple districts. Buildings all over trembled, and those closest to the crash rattled into a crumbling state. Pearl’s body had cratered like a comet with deadly results, and she herself appeared defeated -- for a moment. Not long after was she climbing up to her knees, shaking her tentacle hair out of her face so she could admire her prize with a devilish grin.

 

The news crew had barely survived the impact, enduring a variety of injuries that they could only reckon with if they escaped as well. While Pearl was recovering from her prone state, those in the fist-held chopper were making a desperate getaway. One crawled out the shattered cockpit window, while another had to climb out the door and over an array of fingers. Left behind, however, had been the anchorwoman brought to narrate the action; she had been unconscious after the crash, but was jostled awake when the helicopter was miraculously up in the air once more.

 

The anchorwoman’s vision cleared just as a massive eye dominated her view outside the vehicle. The pupil was bright but blurry, arched in a glare that pointed around the reporter before settling on her. She screamed, but the monster’s voice was louder; “That’s all that’s in here? Just you? That’s some real nerve, ya’ know…”

 

Pearl dusted herself off of broken bits of pavement as she sat up onto her knees. Her frustration had become infatuation; the panicked reaction from the anchorwoman was hilarious to her, a treat for winning the chase. By gradually coiling her grasp tighter, she urged the woman to escape out of the helicopter and into the fingerless glove of her other hand. Once accomplished, Pearl clenched her fist and completely crushed the chopper, lazily letting the broken parts spill from her grasp.

 

“Y’all get your scoop? Or are you still wishin’ for an interview?” Pearl battered the small woman with her comments, who pleaded to the celebrity with wide and worshipping gestures, none of which appealed to her. A smile flickered sharply, “Yo, how ‘bout an exclusive interview? An inside story of yours truly!”

 

The anchorwoman was plucked by two fingers and hoisted high into the air. Her legs kicked recklessly as she was dangled above Pearl -- above her mouth. The rapper licked her lips in preparation, then sunk the reporter between them. It was a fast snatch of a bite, barely letting the woman shriek in horror before she was sealed away behind jagged teeth. Unseen by the rioting crowds was how the anchorwoman battled with an unbeatable tongue that tackled her against Pearl’s cheeks, constantly coating her in layers of saliva.

 

Pearl was sampling the taste of humans, and her verdict was negative. After washing the morsel around in her mouth for a couple cycles, her expression went sour, and she turned to lurk over a building. Shamelessly, Pearl spat out the woman, launching her in a glob of saliva that fortunately dulled her harsh landing. Customers of a convenience store were ambushed by a sudden drop of viscous water smacking the pavement outside; within the warm, sticky mess was that of the frazzled news reporter, too weak to dislodge herself on her own.

 

“Mm, nah. Y’all taste nasty,” Pearl huffed, wiping her lips clean.

 

“Pearl! Eww!” Marina wailed from a block away. She was slowly making progress through the downtown roads, but only by sidling between buildings with her body pressed into the walls. Every side-step closer to Pearl’s location resulted in scrapes of damages; she was careful to not have her chest break too many windows, but she could do little about her butt busting and widening holes in the apartments behind her. “Did I really see what I just saw? That was nasty, Pearl!”

 

“Eh, who cares? They’ll clean it up,” Pearl replied, smacking her lips to try and rid her mouth of that human flavor. “Wouldn’t’ve happened if these humans tasted better…”

 

Pearl’s humor always worked on her partner, who dismissed her disgust with a playful roll of her eyes. “Hey, stay right there for a second--” Marina said, finally freeing herself into the square-shaped intersection Pearl was seated in. Smiling brightly, Marina crouched beside her and angled the digital camera up above them for a selfie. “C’mon, take a fun one with me~!”

 

“Ugh, fine.” The pair positioned themselves for the photo in minor shifts, all while a crowd below was frantic in their shadows. Their plights all went ignored while Marina and Pearl struck their go-to pose for the camera. Their motto was said aloud and in sync: “Don’t get cooked… Stay off the hook!” Marina bubbled into a laugh, but Pearl settled for just a cool smirk.

 

Marina flipped through the photos they had taken, proud of most of the results. “I think we can wrap up here,” she said to Pearl. “How about a few more of another pose, and we call it a day?”

 

Pearl had stood up and was using a corporation’s rooftop to lean on. “Sure, sure… but I wanna look bad in this last one! Like I’m on a rampage, yo!” A crooked smile formed as her enthusiasm grew. “Something that says, Look out! Pearl’s unhooked!

 

“All your pics look like you’re on a rampage…” Marina muttered to herself. “Um, any ideas?”

 

“Yeah. Let’s round up a bunch of these fools, and then put ‘em all over me!” Pearl announced her idea in mid-motion of doing exactly that. Her hand was tossed over a crowd like a net, quickly taking a gripful into the air, regardless of how some could wriggle free from her fingers. She plucked someone from the bunch, eyed them over, then dropped them onto the zipper of her coat. “It’ll look like, bam! I just exploded outta building or somethin’!” She selected another citizen and placed them on her shoulder, adding to the scattered look as they struggled to stay attached.

 

Marina tilted her head, scooping a tentacle of hair aside from her vision. “I dunno, Pearl. We’ve put these little guys through a lot as it is… I don’t want to hurt anyone if we can help it.”

 

“It’ll be quick, for real! Just dot ‘em around, they won’t care~” Pearl said as much while those in her grasp continued to squirm and protest.

 

“Mmm, alright, I suppose…” Marina crossed her hands together while being convinced, her vision sifting through the different crowds of people. A stream of citizens escaping a nearby complex caught her attention, and so she stepped forward and carefully crouched in front of them. Her presence created a stern halt in the traffic as some tried to push themselves back inside, but Marina was well in position to take what she came for. Both hands lowered together and swept people into her possession, regardless of where they tried to run. “It’ll just be a moment, okay? You’ll get to be in a really cool picture!”

 

Pearl was faster at gathering up humans, being less concerned for their well-being. She would pluck people from the streets and from the sides of buildings, too quick to be avoided, and then would instantly plop them somewhere on her body. By the time Marina had approached with only one meager handful of people, Pearl had a coat of survivors clinging to her -- some were mixed into her tentacle hair, some pinched the skin of her arms, and others speckled her jacket and leggings. Pearl shivered in a ticklish fever, feeling their tiny attempts at trying to climb down her body.

 

“Hu-Hurry, Marina…! Th-They’re-- eh-heh-- they’re movin’ real mad!” Pearl said, choking back her giggling as to not shake any of the humans off. Marina maneuvered around her as she did, dropping one displaced person at a time in the areas she figured would be safest, such as in the circle of Pearl’s crown. “Hah! How do I look?!” Pearl asked, swinging around with her arms outstretched. Those stuck to her body yelled as their world rotated without warning. “Eheh, they’re so pathetic…!”

 

“You look like the final boss, Pearl! I love it!” Marina gushed supportively. She stepped backwards in order to put Pearl into frame for a photo, her careless footfalls cleaving through a bus and the traffic signs around it. She then settled onto one knee while riots broke out at her feet, angling low for the pictures she was snapping. “Gimme a good grawr! Put your hands up! Yeah, nice~”

 

Pearl posed as directed, sometimes scowling like a menace, other times bearing an arrogant grin. The unwilling participants created a hectic and stressful vibe, just as the duo had intended, but in their resistance to being used as props, many had successfully made the descent off of Pearl. Those spread across her neon pink leggings had the easiest time dismounting onto her boots and then onto the road, but anyone higher than that was risking a grave fall.

 

Fortunately for those that remained, Marina sighed words of relief to all: “That’s perfect -- ready to head home?” The octoling rose back to full height, tip-toeing over stragglers still fleeing the intersection. The movements of the two had littered the pavement with boot-shaped craters and other large tears of damages, obstacles that evacuees had to overcome.

 

“Heh, sure, yeah… Gotta take care of these guys, though.” Pearl looked down her frame, glancing over despairing expressions too little to shed sympathy for. She swiped her arms down her front, dismissing swathes of people in a downward attack like she would dust dirtying her fashion.

 

But Marina interjected before too many could be hurt this way, lunging forward to grab Pearl’s arm. “W-Wait a moment! That’s no good for them!” she pleaded, and carefully plucked a clinger off from Pearl’s zipper. She handled the man tenderly in her palm before setting him aside on a random rooftop. “C’mon, Pearl, be a lil’ considerate…”

 

Pearl groaned, giving in to Marina’s methods. Though feeling foul about it, the celebrity continued to disinfect herself of humans by pinching them off one at a time. She scoffed when spotting some in embarrassing places, like between her legs or stuck to an armpit -- as though it were not her own choice to have put them there in the first place.

 

An idea then struck Pearl, just as they were finishing cleaning her off of humans. With one person still pinched in her fingers, she aimed at Marina just as Marina turned towards her; “Hey, you’ve got a fan over here!” Catching Marina in mid-blink, Pearl was able to reach forward and drop the human into her partner’s shirt -- delved directly into her exposed cleavage.

 

“Wha-- P-Pearl!!” Marina gasped and hobbled backwards as chills swept her skin. Unlike her friend, she was intensely squeamish to the tiny touches of humans, regardless of how cute she found them to be. This was especially true when there was a human trapped in her top, writhing to break free and thus inadvertently causing Marina to spasm and shudder. “Eww, i-it’s-- it’s moving around! M-Make it stop!”

 

She spun away in a blush, awkwardly trying to dig into her cleavage without exposing too much to the hundreds watching. Cars were kicked aside by her scramble away from Pearl, her concern for the crowds put on hold. The more Marina widened the gap of her bust, the further the human slipped between the globes of skin, urging the octoling to curl forward above a parking garage. With her chest hanging, she could more easily fish out the terrified human, rolling them out into her glove and then releasing them onto the highest level. “Th-That’s better,” Marina breathed, offering an apologetic expression to the perplexed person.

 

But Pearl’s prank was not yet concluded; she had one more human taken from off her body that she had plans for. While Marina was hunched over the garage, Pearl crept behind her, pinpointing her target: an opening into the back of Marina’s shorts, made available by her lean forward. The unwilling woman picked-up for this ploy was in hysterics to escape, particularly so when she saw Marina’s crack incoming. Thrust into this game between giants, she could do nothing when Pearl released her, the diminutive human slipping neatly into the pocket of the giant’s panties.

 

Pearl reeled away quickly, expecting her partner to snap up in surprise, similarly to how she responded with the first. However, as she awaited that shrill squeal and jump of fright, Marina simply stood straight and turned towards her, guarding her cleavage with an arm held over it. “You’re such a bully, Pearl!” she chastised, her knees buckling for emphasis. “Can we go now? Before you get any other ideas…?”

 

“Uh-- err, sure?” Pearl babbled at the outcome, staring at Marina’s hips as she strolled past with a huff. The prank seemingly failed, but there was no doubting that she had successfully planted a tiny person into her partner’s underwear. Marina never noticed, perhaps not thinking to expect such a thing; the most that the octoling considered of the human’s struggles was that of an itch, which she settled by fixing up the droop of her shorts.

 

“Pearl…? Aren’t you ready?” Marina stopped to ask, shy of squeezing back between the buildings.

 

“No-- I mean, yes! Let’s blow this joint, yo.” Pearl marched onward, idly interested in what would come of her prank. It was not the little woman’s condition she was invested in, not her plight to escape the confines of a sea monster’s panties. She was looking forward to Marina’s reaction and how her friend would explode upon finding a tiny person hidden on her body, and in such a delicate place -- but that was if Marina even noticed, or if Pearl still remembered the prank by the time that happened.

 

The pair of visitors had left Human City to fly back to their home. The two had appeared with innocent intentions, but their playful behavior left critical damages strewn across the community. Their path through the streets was recorded in the pavement, a stormy trail of footprints caved into the roads. Along that same trail was the rubble of broken buildings, the squashed scraps of various vehicles, and wall-wide posters promoting an event that the humans had no comprehension of. The cartoonish depiction of a supersized Pearl would linger as one last insult towards the tiny civilization, a reminder that two celebrity seafolk had uprooted their city and spun it into their own special photoshoot.

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early+exclusive access to stories like this!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy