- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a review and let me know what you think of the rewrite. Your feedback is appreciated.

Sounds of dry leaves crunched underfoot as Emily and I walked down the shaded forest path. We had known each other for about eighteen years now and felt more like unofficial siblings than childhood friends. Any secret's we managed to conceal from one another were practically luxuries after being together for so long. But one of the biggest open secrets that we kept between us was that Emily wore diapers. I knew how much it used to bother her to talk about it, especially during her teenage years, but now she never seemed to mind accidents. With how open she became, it was clear she had started to see her incontinence as nothing more than a boon.

"Sammy," Emily whined behind me, "Are you still listening to me??"

"Hmm?" my half-assed response annoyed Emily walking beside me in discomfort.

"I need to go to the bathroom..." Emily spoke in a low tone.

"Then, just go? Did you think I would stop you or something?" I asked, a bit confused as to why she could possibly be worried. We were in the middle of a forest on an abandoned trail, and the only thing besides me that would see her already don't wear clothes.

"It's a bit... embarrassing to... you know, go in front of you," she said, glancing at me uncomfortably. 

"Ugh, fine... I'll walk ahead, so hurry up and go so we can finish the walk Em," I said in a tone laced with irritation "there's not much time before sundown, and my feet are killing me."

"Okay, just go already, Sam!"

"Kay." I waved behind me as I took the left path on the fork ahead. The wind whipped by through the trees, forming red and brown maple leaves into piles that hugged protruding rocks and stumps. The carry bag over my shoulder shifted a little as it made contact with a tree branch illuminated by the same light that pierced the canopy, littering the ground with mesmerising flecks of gold. This brief foray into nature had been a great distraction from the looming stress of my rapidly approaching deadline. It was rare for Emily to invite me out to things, usually being the other way around, but I was grateful that she did this time. A little fresh air and a picnic were precisely what I needed. 

A sudden harsh gust of wind blew from the right side, chilling me to the core as sunlight quivered and quaked underfoot with an intensifying bloom. The rapid change in air pressure made my ears pop while my eyes failed to adjust to the sight of shadows weaving between rows of silent onlookers. With a retch, I fell to my knees, evacuating the last bits of my sandwich from earlier from my stomach. I couldn't even stand anymore as my diminished sense of balance sent me face-first into my own vomit, and my world faded to black.

My skin felt like it was ablaze when I regained consciousness, stirred back to life by heavy vibrations that rattled the ground beneath me. Through tears in my eyes, I could make out a patch of yellow at least twenty feet in each direction, shuddering and slowly disappearing into the dirt. The small earthquakes that kept growing closer finally revealed the source, and the sight of the culprit left me terrified. Ahead stood Emily, her tennis shoe tall enough to pass for a small two-story house. She had to have doubled back to find me, and she certainly didn't stop trying as my view of her kept growing bigger and bigger.

"SAAM!" Her voice was like an obscenely loud megaphone as she called my name. I didn't even think to respond.

"SAAAAAM!! Haaah, where did Sam go? I forgot to grab the spare from the bag we brought!" She boomed, "I guess I'll find her later."

She moved two steps closer to where I was, her right foot narrowly missing me as she set it to my right. My legs refused to bring me to anything more than a half-sitting, half-trembling mess situated between the legs of my best friend. My view of the sky transitioned from white fluffy clouds to the pristine plastic view of her fresh diaper, her skirt descending like a theatre curtain on my life. Sounds of laboured grunts quickly turned the air foul, hampering my weak attempts at reaching the safety at the edge of her skirt. Before I could make it very far, a heavy blanket of noxious fumes coated the atmosphere inside, halting me in my tracks with tears filling my eyes between dry heaves. 

"Ahhh, that feels so much better!" Emily's voice barely registered as my brain turned fuzzy. Laying on my back, I took in what little light I had any more to expose the cruel truth of my futile struggles, a sight of a diaper rapidly descending on top of me. Both of our screams never reached the others ears, the sound of impact overwhelming even the cracks coming from my own body.

"Ew... I can't believe I lost my balance..." Emily's groaned in discomfort at the feeling of her mess riding up her ass. The fall had blown away the bad air, not that I could really tell anymore. She broke a ton of my ribs, leaving my left arm at an angle so extreme it looked like a new-age art project. It was a small mercy that I couldn't feel either of my arms... or my legs... or anything.

"Hmm?" Emily let out a hum as she peeled herself off of me, "What's this? Oh, a bug! Sorry buddy, I guess I kinda crushed you." Her apologetic face loomed overhead with a light hint of enjoyment. I couldn't tell if it was working, but I tried to move my right arm. There was a slight change on her face for a moment before her lips curled up into a large smirk that filled me with despair. She knew! She knew I was still alive, but now she was looking at me as prey.

"Resilient, I like that," She stopped to grab me by the left arm, making me suffer in silence as I rose to her eye. "I think you would love to keep me company." She cooed before sending me into her palm and allowing me to come face to face with her lower back. My weak screams were still too pitiful to even register to her as the stench wafting off her grew in intensity, her mess exposed to the world as I slowly slid towards an outstretched open waistband. In a split second, I transitioned into a free fall, landing headfirst into a soft padded wall before bouncing off and eating a face full of shit. Just as quickly as I entered, the light became cut off, plunging me into darkness while the new world shifted upon each step. I found myself with ruined legs pinned under a deformed log of human excrement just as a fart jumped out to greet me in my new home.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter Release (1/2)

This story was originally released at the start of 2020. Unhappy with the state of my writing, it was eventually taken down. Now, its being rewritten and released in a state I feel is much more presentable and coherent.