- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Discord winning poll story 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, I finally got to the continuation of the Dragon Maid stories I posted in the past, and Lucoa finally gets her turn in the spotlight. 

This was the Discord winning story for March. If you want to join and cast your vote when the next poll arrives, feel free to come on over. ^-^ 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

For now though, sit back and enjoy the read. 

 

Magatsuchi Residence

 

‘Apparently, all humans in this world like it when you shrink them down and play with them.’

 

 

 

Standing outside a large bedroom door, Lucoa hummed softly as she pondered her friend’s words. She had come back from meeting with her Tohru… and strange thoughts had been plaguing her mind ever since she left Kobayashi’s apartment… 

 

 

‘I can’t believe both of you two found shrunken humans to play with. And even more surprising that they liked it!’ She had seen how cute that one little human had been with Kanna, so there wasn’t much of a surprise there… However, Kobayashi was another matter entirely. 

 

 

The overworked office woman was extremely analytical and mature. To have such a secret and scandalous fetish she kept from everyone seemed unbelievable to her! But… it also left her with a feeling of hope… They may not be the same in personality, but they were in how hard they worked and their mindset… And she wasn’t having any luck with her human… 

 

 

Looking at the outside of Shouta’s bedroom door, the blonde-haired ex-goddess frowned. ‘Is it possible that you to want to be shrunken too?’ Would he be happy to be? She just wanted to make him happy… And living with the young wizard rent-free and not contributing to his life in the same ways Tohru and Kanna were left the older being feeling like she was imposing on the residence here. 

 

 

Though, they had openly allowed her to stay. Shouta had advocated for her to… While thankful… it was still when he thought she was a demon he had summoned. And… he still, sort of thought she was one. Why did he keep thinking that! She just wanted to shower him with her love! 

 

 

Smiling warmly as she thought about the young boy, Lucoa nodded eagerly. This would work! She just knew it! If all humans shared this bizarre fascination with shrinking then her Shouta would want to be shrunken just like Kobayashi and Kanna’s friend had been! None of her other advances on the boy had worked out yet, but since this strategy was two for two now then she was sure it would please him! 

 

 

Nodding as her fist raised in a pumping motion, Lucoa moved her hand down to the door before swinging it open. “Hiya Shouta-baby~ I’m back! Hey, I just heard this amazing rumor that humans like being tiny and played with! Do you want me to shrink you~? I don’t mind!” 

 

 

Stiffening as he saw the larger dragon burst into his bedroom, Shouta’s eyes widened as he heard the buxom woman’s loud proclamation. Looking back at her as he sat at a computer desk, the lavender-haired boy’s jaw dropped. What… on earth was she talking about?! 

 

 

However, upon seeing the gobsmacked face of the younger boy, Lucoa felt assure of herself that she had been right! He was all red in the face again after all! “Oh! I knew it! So, tell me what you want! Do you want me to shrink you down to five inches? Oh, how about three like Kanna’s friend! Or, I could make you even smaller so you’ll be my little secret no one knows about~.” Lucoa whispered as she leaned down over the petrified boy, her impressive chest bouncing hypnotically mere inches from his face. 

 

 

Feeling a familiar heat flooding into his body, Shouta’s face began to change from a crimson pale to a full tomato red before he fell out of his desk chair, pointing an accusatory finger at the licentious dragon woman. 

 

 

“S-S-S-S-SUCCUBUS!!! G-GET AWAY FROM ME DEMON WOMAN! YOU CAN’T HAVE MY SOUL!” Sputtering as she was reprimanded again by the younger boy, Lucoa quickly waved her hands trying to defuse the situation… however, that only seemed to cause her body to jiggle in the process much to the smaller wizard’s embarrassment. 

 

 

Scampering to his feet and running out of the room quickly, the older dragon soon pouted before hanging her head in dejection. ‘Oh dear… it happened again…’ What had she said that had scared her poor Shouta so much? She was just offering to make his fantasies a reality! 

 

 

Moving over to his desk chair and seating herself down, the ex-goddess sighed before looking at the computer curiously. It seemed her little human was studying diligently. It was another affirmation that he was a truly splendid one! The young boy took no shortcuts and always worked his hardest. She just needed to take a lesson from his book. 

 

 

Nodding to herself, Lucoa smiled as she moved over to a new tab on the computer before opening another window. “Okay, let's see where I went wrong. ‘Do all humans like to be shrunken and played with?’.” Kobayashi had told her all sorts of answers were online. And from the times she had ventured onto the younger boy’s computer to learn things they were! She would figure this out one way or another! She owed it to Shouta after all for taking care of her so sweetly~. 

 

 

Seeing a few links pop up, the dragon's heterochromatic eyes peered open fully as she clicked on various sites and segments. She wasn’t sure what she was looking for, but she was certain she was in the right place. There were lots of comments and pictures of human women using tiny human males on themselves or others. 

 

 

Cupping her cheek as she felt a flush of embarrassment by some of what she saw, Lucoa decided to file some of it away for later. ‘I wonder why someone would be willing to go up another’s butt?’ That seemed rather unhygienic to her but to each their own. 

 

 

Continuing to browse knowing Shouta wouldn’t be back anytime soon after their little incident, the blonde finally stopped as she landed on an article that caught her attention. It was different than the other ones here… 

 

 

‘Infantilism?’ She had never heard that word before. Reading through the articles before various topics and conversations came up, Lucoa’s eyes widened. ‘The act of being cared for and treated like a baby?’ That was a bizarre thing to see. Didn’t all humans go through this faze? This wouldn’t have made a lot of sense to her… but some things did stick out. 

 

 

Looking at some of the comments to certain pictures, the dragon woman noted one of an older-looking human woman with rather large assets not too different than her own. She was cradling a child against her bosoms and letting him suck on her breasts. 

 

 

‘I wish that were me’. ‘Why can’t I find a mommy to take care of me’? ‘I want to be pampered like that, any takers?’. So many comments in support of this. Tapping her chin in thought, Lucoa looked down at her chest before moving her hands down to each of her breasts. 

 

 

Giving them a gentle squeeze, the dragoness hummed softly as she felt something beginning to shift in her human form. Smiling warmly as she discovered she could do what she desired, the older being chuckled now. Was that all her Shouta wanted? 

 

 

If he had just come out and told her all along, she would have been more than happy to oblige! For now, though, she had time to burn before the younger boy returned. Time to keep studying! She was going to make all of his wildest dreams come true~. 

 

 

He might not even want to have things changed back after she was through with him… 

 

 

And she might not want that either~. 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

 

 

 

Closing the front door behind him, Shouta sighed weakly as he kicked his shoes off before entering his home. Lucoa’s intrusion into his room earlier had derailed his entire day. He had been studying for an upcoming test a week from now. While confident he wouldn’t fail it, as well as knowing he would probably get the highest score in his whole class, he still felt the need to be prepared. 

 

 

Most of the younger boy’s time went to studying so he would always come out on top. Though, at times like this… that could be frustrating. After leaving his house, he went out to the park to take a walk and cool off from the older woman’s forcefulness. She was usually pretty touchy-feely with him… but it always left him feeling embarrassed! 

 

 

Today though, he wasn’t sure what he felt. It was a mixture of confusion and uncertainty. While walking, he saw kids his age playing. They looked, happy. He kind of wanted to go over and see what they were playing (or possibly join in even), but he wasn’t sure how to talk to them. That wasn’t uncommon for him. 

 

 

Making friends was harder than studying was. At least he was good at that. But his isolation had made him ponder mostly. He still was in fact. ‘Why was Lucoa asking me about shrinking?’ That wasn’t real… was it? He had never heard of any magic being able to do that to a person before… then again… 

 

 

The older creature he now found himself living with wasn’t your average being. She had proven that she had more powers in her than what any human wizard possessed. He still wasn’t entirely sure why she even listened to him! Well… listened as well as she did at least. The older blonde was rather forceful at times… 

 

 

Sighing again as he walked down the hallway entrance, the younger boy shook his head as he made his way to the kitchen. He could smell something coming from there. His parents must have already started dinner. It was kind of early though. Either way, this was good. The last thing the young wizard wanted was to confront Lucoa right now. Her bizarre outburst had left him feeling flustered and he didn’t want to feel that again. She did it enough to him accidentally as is… 

 

 

Pushing open the door to the dining room, Shouta was about to say hi to his mother, before his eyes shot open in surprise. “L-LUCOA!?” Standing in the kitchen with a pink apron on (and hopefully more beneath it) was the older dragoness who had caused him so much embarrassment in the first place! 

 

 

Tilting her head away from the pot she was overlooking, a warm smile fell across the blonde's face as she saw the startled one of her young charge. “Welcome back Shouta-baby~. I hope you don’t mind me making food tonight~. Your parents went out to dinner because your dad had to entertain someone from his company. Unfortunately, Kobayashi wasn’t available to look after you, so I offered! It will be ready shortly~.” She cooed before going back to the food she was preparing. 

 

 

Sweating bullets now, the younger boy said nothing as he made his way to the kitchen table before seating himself. ‘S-Seriously?!’ If his parents were gone, that meant only he and Lucoa were here… alone. By themselves… Where no one would know what was even going on… 

 

 

Flushing red as his mind went back to all the times the older blonde had hugged him into her breasts or joined him in the bath to wash his back, the younger human cupped his face trying to calm down. ‘F-F-Focus! J-Just stay calm! I-It’s not like she’s going to hurt you or anything!’ 

 

 

Lucoa was many… many things. But malicious wasn’t one of them. If he had gotten that impression from her then he wouldn’t have asked his parents to let her stay with them after all. However… 

 

 

Peering back at the dragoness as she hummed happily in the kitchen, the lavender-haired youth blushed even harder was it possible as he saw some of the pale plump flesh of the older woman grow more visible as she turned to the side. SHE TOTALLY WAS NAKED UNDERNEATH THAT APRON! 

 

 

Feeling his body reacting in the same unexpected way it always did around her when she was like this, the younger boy moved to the kitchen table before sitting down. Covering his crotch beneath it, the younger boy stared blankly at the wood willing himself to not feel like this… but, it didn’t go away. It never did… 

 

 

As a wizard, he prided himself on being able to maintain strict control and confidence when he studied and practiced. But whenever Lucoa was involved his body never listened to him! It was like all his training amounted to nothing around her! And that was what usually frustrated him when she did things like this… 

 

 

Listening to the gentle hum of her voice as she sang to herself in the kitchen, Shouta spared a glance as his blush never faltered. She was moving around this kitchen naturally. He wasn’t aware she knew how to cook. Or that Dragons did for that matter. Then again… Miss Kobayashi also had one that cooked for her. 

 

 

‘Why couldn’t she have been here instead?’ It wouldn’t be so embarrassing that way! Not to mention, the level-headed office woman was usually good at controlling the many dragons around her. Unlike him… 

 

 

He barely controlled one! And this was a far cry from control… 

 

 

Taking deep breaths as he felt his body beginning to calm down, Shouta felt relieved before Lucoa’s voice called out to him again. “Alright, dinner’s ready! I hope you’ll enjoy this~. It was my first time making it.” 

 

 

Jumping in his seat as the older woman stood over him now unexpectedly, Shouta gulped before looking down, his expression soon shifting from surprise to confusion. ‘Is that macaroni and cheese?’ He had had it once before but it wasn’t common around here. What prompted Lucoa to make this of all things? 

 

 

Smiling down at her Shouta, Lucoa watched his reaction closely, but unsurprisingly it was unreadable. He could remain stoic at the worst of times… But she was going to change that! Picking up the fork beside his food, the older woman stabbed the spongy noodles gently before bringing it up towards the startled boy's face. 

 

 

“Say ahh~” She cooed before leaning over him, both intent on feeding him herself, and stopping his chair from moving backward. He wasn’t going to run from her this time! And it looked like, he realized that now too. Whether he knew it was intentional or not however was still up in the air. 

 

 

Blushing heavily once again as a familiar feeling of his body reacting arose, the younger boy wanted to get away as per usual… but his seat wouldn’t budge! Shuddering as he froze up now that flight wasn’t an option, the young wizard gulped before finally opening his mouth seeing no other choice. This was beyond embarrassing for him! Why was she feeding him?! 

 

 

Pushing the fork gently into his mouth, Lucoa watched him in satisfaction as she saw the younger boy chewing her food… before his expression shifted from discomfort to shock. ‘I hope you like it~. It was made especially for you and only you Shouta-baby~.’ 

 

 

Blinking repeatedly as an indescribable taste filled his mouth, Shouta was left, speechless. What was there to even say? The food was delicious! Rolling his tongue around his mouth as he took in the creamy flavor of the pasta and cheese, the younger boy slowly began to relax as he swallowed the mouthful Lucoa had given him. 

 

 

‘W-Wow… I don’t remember macaroni ever tasting this good before…’ It was a foreign dish but even so, it was like Lucoa had made it for centuries with how amazing it tasted. It was so good in fact… that he didn’t even notice taking another bite when the older dragon fed him some more… 

 

 

Watching the young wizard closely, the older blonde's eyes parted as she watched his reaction closely once more. It had already begun. Shouta looked happy. Seated for once around her without squirming or fidgeting, the child ate peacefully as a happy expression remained on his features. He hadn’t even brought up the fact, that she was still feeding him herself. 

 

 

Poking some more food on the fork, Lucoa’s smile never left her as she continued to feed the now ravenous boy. “Do you like it Shouta-baby? I was worried my cooking wouldn’t be as good as your parents, but It looks like you don’t mind~.” 

 

 

He didn’t. To be honest, the older blonde's cooking might rival that of his own mother's. How, did she learn to make something so simple taste so good? And… why wasn’t there any more…? 

 

 

Blinking slowly, Shouta gazed down in confusion. His plate was empty… and Lucoa was picking it up and walking back to the kitchen. Did, he just eat an entire meal without even touching it…? What on earth just happened?! It was like he had been in a trance… A very pleasant one. 

 

 

“I’m glad you liked it~. I’ll pack up the rest for you to have tomorrow~. Why don’t you go take a bath while I clean up?” The older dragon called out before going back to washing the plate and utensil she had used for him. 

 

 

Cupping his forehead as he tried to recall what had just happened… The younger boy soon realized, he couldn’t. He was so worried Lucoa would try something like she normally did… And to be fair, she did feed him herself. But it wasn’t forceful in the slightest… It was just… pleasant… and calming. 

 

 

That might have been the only time, Lucoa had done something to him that didn’t embarrass him that much. Which was odd considering she had been feeding him herself. Feeling his cheeks now beginning to dust red at the implications, the younger boy shivered before deciding to take her up on the offer as he made his way upstairs to the bathroom. 

 

 

He could figure out what had happened later. At the moment… he suddenly felt… tired. Unexplainably tired in fact. It wasn’t like fatigue though. More, contentment after enjoying something satisfying, and wanting to bask in it as it lulled you to sleep… 

 

 

Watching the younger boy leave her, Lucoa smiled coyly now. Feeling something beginning to dampen her apron, the older dragon gazed down at it as she saw two wet spots appear. ‘Oh darn… I thought I drained all of that earlier when I made dinner…’ 

 

 

She would just need to use it later it seemed. And she now knew her Shouta had a taste for dragon’s milk~. 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

 

 

 

Sitting on a stool on his bathroom floor, Shouta lifted a small bucket over his head before pouring it over himself to rinse off his hair. Lucoa’s suggestion had been right on the mark for what he needed. The warm water seemed to calm him down further, as the food in his stomach left him in a state of fullness he had seemingly never known before. 

 

 

‘I wonder if she can teach my parents how to make that…’ He wouldn’t mind eating more of the creamy dish more often if it made him feel this content. Raising another bucket of water up, the younger boy let it drain over him as he finished off his pre-cleaning… right as the door to the bathroom opened up. 

 

 

“Hey, Shouta-baby~. I hope you don’t mind me joining you. I need to soak after standing in the kitchen for so long. I didn’t think cooking would be so tiring.” Stiffening up as the older dragon walked into the small bathroom beside him, Shouta’s eyes beaded as worry set in. 

 

 

‘N-Not again…’ And he had been so content too. He knew what was going to happen next! Bracing himself since he knew that he was going to be fondled, the younger boy cringed… as nothing happened…? 

 

 

Hearing a gentle splash behind him followed by a satisfactory moan (which did nothing to stop him from feeling even more flustered), Shouta looked back as he saw Lucoa’s head sticking out of the bathtub as she sighed in bliss. 

 

 

‘She’s just in here, to bathe…?’ He expected her to try washing his back with her breasts again or having her lean over his head and try to wash him… down below. But that wasn’t the case. Feeling his guard beginning to lower, the younger boy wasn’t sure what to make of it… but she didn’t do anything. She didn't attempt to beckon him in the water with her either. She was just, soaking and moaning softly. 

 

 

Feeling an unexpected urge that hadn’t come around before, the younger boy blushed unsure if he should even ask. This was just inviting trouble! Why was he thinking this?! Weighing his options momentarily, the younger boy finally caved in. He had been ready to get in the bath too before she came in… 

 

 

“C-Can… Can I join you, Lucoa?” Cracking open one of her multicolored eyes, the older Dragon smiled warmly before patting the top of the water. “Of course, you can Shouta-baby~. It’s a little cramped though. Do you want me to get out for you?” 

 

 

Staring back at the older woman in even more disbelief, the discomfort the child felt, seemed to just fade away now before he shook his head. “N-No… you were in there first. I don’t mind sharing…” 

 

 

Stepping over to the bath before taking a tentative step into the pooling warm water, the younger boy calmed as relaxation set in. Sinking into the warm embrace of the steaming pool, Shouta closed his eyes before leaning back. This felt… good. His stomach also felt good. He felt, more relaxed… than he had ever been… 

 

 

Hearing the sounds of the faucet drip, coupled with the gentle sighs and breaths coming from Lucoa, the younger boy soon felt his body growing heavy. All the stress from today seemed to just, fade away for some reason. Bathes didn’t normally, feel this relaxing… 

 

 

“So, how was everything tonight? Did you enjoy dinner?” Nodding absentmindedly as he heard the gentle words of the older woman, Shouta felt, odd for some reason. Her voice was humming. It sounded soft. And her body felt very warm and embracing… 

 

 

Cracking his eyes open in confusion, the younger boy frowned as he tried to figure out… why he felt her. Gazing up sleepily, the young wizard blushed as he saw Lucoa staring down at him warmly. When, did he end up in her lap…? Didn’t, he just get in?

 

 

The steam was drifting… and the water felt a bit colder now than it had been a moment ago. Did he fall asleep…? “I think we had better get out. It’s starting to get pretty late.” Feeling himself nod off again, Shouta gazed up at Lucoa sleepily before nodding. He felt, really tired all of a sudden. And that fullness he felt, hadn’t left his stomach either… 

 

 

Lifting the drowsy boy out of the water and against her chest, Lucoa hummed softly as she stepped out of the bath before making her way to their room. 

 

 

It seemed her meal had done even more for the overworked boy than she thought it would. It probably wouldn’t take her as long as she thought it would, to make him happy. 

 

 

All she had to do, was take a less straightforward approach, and then her Shouta-Baby, would be the happiest human in the world~. 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

 

 

‘So… warm… So, creamy… M-Mommy…’

 

 

 

He was being cradled… cradled in her arms. His tiny body safe in her hold. He was safe… and so, very happy. Being held tightly, in a loving embrace… What more could he ask for? Oh… that’s right. Something, to eat… Something, to keep eating… Or, drinking… 

 

 

The taste was on his tongue. It was rich, like honey. But flowed as freely down his throat as if it were water. Such warm milk… he had never, tasted such a flavor. So thick and warm. It filled his insides and made him feel, oh so content. 

 

 

He never, wanted this bliss to end. To be held… To be loved… To be, so utterly happy… 

 

 

‘Mommy…’ She was so pretty. So, happy too. Her face, her smile… She didn’t care, that she was taking care of him. It was pure bliss for her too. She looked just as content, to nurse him. To protect and feed him… 

 

 

To… 

 

 

To… 

 

 

 

Blinking slowly as his eyes parted, Shouta furrowed his brow as he began to awaken. Something… was wrong. Rolling his tongue around, the young boy was at a loss… for why his mouth tasted so… sweet. It was as if, he had eaten candy the night before and forgot to brush his teeth. But, there wasn’t any sourness in there. Only, something rich and creamy… 

 

 

But there was something else too. Something soft, but physical. It was squishy… What, was going on? Biting down on the strange intrusion, a loud whimper echoed out above the drowsy boy which drew his attention immediately. He recognized the owner's voice after all. 

 

 

Peering upward groggily, Shouta eyed who had made the sound, before his mind began to return to normal. Growing red as embarrassment flooded into him, the young wizard blushed as he saw Lucoa sleeping beside him like she normally did. However…

 

 

Sweating profusely as uncertainty came over him, the younger boy opened his mouth, as a strand of sticky saliva, remained connecting him to the older woman’s breast… He had been sucking on her nipple in his sleep… 

 

 

Feeling an uncomfortable hardness between his legs, the flustered boy rose slowly as he saw his companion sleeping in his bed… naked… WHY WAS SHE NAKED?! Better yet… why… why was he…? 

 

 

Moving his hands down to his crotch to cover himself, the startled boy shivered from the loss of warmth his blanket and the slumbering woman had provided him before he crawled the rest of the way out of bed. What was going on?! 

 

 

Wracking his brain as he tried to figure out how he was caught in such a compromising position, the lavender-haired youth recalled… things. They weren’t full memories… more like, pieces that were meant to fit into a puzzle, but were for the wrong set. 

 

 

He saw, himself being fed by Lucoa. And… and them bathing together?! He also recalled, being carried out of the bathroom… That must have been it. Rubbing his eyes as he tried to remember anything else, the naked boy groaned softly before moving towards his dresser. 

 

 

Grabbing a pair of underwear and pants as well as a shirt off the ground, he quickly made his way out of his bedroom and towards the bathroom to change in private. He didn’t want to risk Lucoa seeing… Seeing him naked… Or had she already?! It was too embarrassing to think about! 

 

 

As the door to the small room closed, one of Lucoa’s eyes parted, before a warm smile fell across her face. ‘I guess I made it too potent…’ She hadn’t expected her Shouta-Baby to fall asleep on her last night after he got in the bath. She would need to tweak it. But it was working as intended… 

 

 

Moving her hand over her breast and feeling the sensitive nub of her areola between her fingertips, the older dragon moaned softly as she felt the small indentation where the younger boy’s teeth had been. That little love bite had been enough to wake her up too. But it was best she didn’t scare him by letting him know that~. 

 

 

Leaning up and letting the younger boy's blanket fall off her naked frame, the dragoness yawned sleepily before rubbing her eyes. “Well… I guess I better get breakfast started.” After all, Shouta’s parents wouldn’t be back anytime soon. 

 

 

 

She had made sure of that.

 

 

 

If everything went down how she hoped it would, then his parents, wouldn’t care in the end, what her Shouta-Baby did anymore~. 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~

 

 

 

Walking down the stairs and heading to the kitchen, Shouta frowned as he rolled his tongue around in his mouth. He had brushed his teeth to rid the odd flavor, but… it didn’t seem to go away. There was a lingering sweetness he couldn’t seem to shake. But that was only one thing on his mind. This whole morning… was odd. 

 

 

First, he woke up naked with Lucoa in bed. Then there was the odd positioning they had been in. He knew enough to know, that he had been sucking on her breast for a while. Hopefully, she didn’t find out or else she’d tease him again… But the oddest thing of all, that no matter how hard he tried to figure out why he couldn’t… was that he appeared, smaller than normal. 

 

 

Scratching the back of his head out of habit, the child pondered what had happened. He stood in front of his bathroom mirror when he was brushing his teeth… and it seemed like, his head was shorter than it normally should have been. That didn’t make a lot of sense… Though, nothing today did so far. 

 

 

‘I guess I’m still rattled from what happened…’ He knew well that minds played tricks on you easily when you were experiencing different emotions. And he certainly was. That hardness he felt hadn’t left. Blushing as he looked down between his legs, the younger boy wondered why it wouldn’t go away. 

 

 

Whenever Lucoa did something to him, he always felt it happen. But usually, when he left her side it would go away on its own. Not today it seemed. Thankfully he must have grabbed a larger pair of pants than he normally had. They felt bigger on him than his regular ones. 

 

 

‘I guess mom went shopping for me again.’ This wasn’t the first time he found new clothes in his room. Though he could have sworn these were his normal ones. Chalking it up to another oddity of the day so far, Shouta sighed before stepping into the kitchen. 

 

 

But, as it were last night, his parents weren’t there. Instead, it was Lucoa again. Though thankfully… she had the sense to put on more clothes than she had the night before. She was in a large dark grey open-bust sweater that didn’t do much to hide her assets, and what looked like a warm pair of lighter sweat pants. It was her lounge clothes she normally had on during the weekends. 

 

 

‘Oh yeah…’ It was Saturday, wasn’t it? He had gotten up in a hurry for school and it completely slipped his mind. Though, given what had happened so far… it wasn’t surprising why. “Where’s mom and dad? Are they still out today?” 

 

 

Ceasing her gentle hymn, Lucoa looked over her shoulder before smiling warmly. “Morning Shouta-Baby~. Your parents left this on the fridge. I guess they needed to go somewhere again.” The dragon shrugged before stepping over to the younger boy and dropping a written note in front of him. 

 

 

Looking at it in surprise, Shouta silently frowned. ‘Your mother and I have a company gathering to attend. We’ll be home later. Call Miss Kobayashi in case of an emergency.’ This was an odd occurrence two days in a row. But it wasn’t unheard of. His father’s company was big and often had a lot of social get-togethers that involved bringing family members. Though in the past, he had brought him along too. 

 

 

Sighing once more, the younger boy nodded before making his way out of the kitchen before Lucoa’s voice piped up once more. “Hey, where are you going? Breakfasts almost done~. Why don’t you go sit down and let me bring it to you?” The older blonde cooed sweetly. 

 

 

Looking back up at the dragoness in surprise, Shouta frowned before nodding silently. ‘Two days in a row?’ When did Lucoa learn how to cook this much? The night before was a surprise but breakfast as well? He had to wonder if she was getting tips from Kobayashi’s dragon. 

 

 

Sitting down and waiting patiently as was expected of him, the younger boy couldn’t help but think about all the odd things that had happened today. Waking up naked… Looking at himself smaller in the mirror… That strange taste in his mouth… His parents gone again… The… The hardness he felt down below that was still present… 

 

 

And now, the odd way the table looked. Furrowing his brow, the younger boy was speechless as he saw the table a bit higher than it normally was. His chest was usually where it rested… but now, it was up to his neck! He could barely see over it! 

 

 

‘Was it the chair…?’ Looking down as he tried to figure out what was happening, Lucoa’s voice echoed out beside him causing the smaller boy to jump in surprise. “Here you go sweetie~. I made you a fresh egg omurice~.” 

 

 

Watching as the meal was set down in front of him, Shouta blinked in surprise before being drawn out of it again as a glass of milk was set beside it. Giving the child a warm smile, Lucoa moved over to the seat beside him as she held a plate of her own. 

 

 

Smelling the tantalizing food, the younger boy's belly grumbled softly. ‘I guess I’m hungry…’ Usually he wasn’t first thing in the morning. But that might have to do with the smell. Feeling his mouth water, a bit, the younger boy fidgeted in his seat before propping his knees under him so he was chest level once more with the table. He could dwell on that later. First and foremost, though, he needed to eat. It looked really good… 

 

 

Watching Shouta closely through her parted eyes, Lucoa smiled warmly as she ate herself. He seemed quite gluttonous as of late. It must have been a byproduct of the special ingredients she had been adding to their food. But that was fine by her. It just made the fun they would be having all the more pleasant later. 

 

 

This approach was working much better than just trying to do things to him like she normally did. The younger boy was skittish and fearful of a lot of things she tried to do for him. So, she’d let him come to her instead. He had to be feeling it by now… She had used a lot of milk in this meal… 

 

 

Sweating a bit, Shouta furrowed his brow before wiping it down with his arm. The food was warm, but not piping hot. He wasn’t sure why he had started sweating so profusely… Reaching for the milk beside his omurice, the younger boy gulped it down greedily, before stiffening. 

 

 

‘W-W-Why is this so sweet?!’ It tasted like honey was mixed in! While not unpleasant… it was an odd combination for the food. Setting the glass back down as his tongue rolled around his mouth, the lavender-haired boy glanced over to Lucoa silently… but it didn’t look like she had noticed his surprise. 

 

 

She was just eating herself. ‘Am I just imagining it…?’ Moving his hand back over to the milk again before taking another (albeit much slower) sip, Shouta’s eyes hardened. It was sweeter. But, after coming back to it again… It seemed to have a similar flavor as the food he had been eating. Perhaps… she had mixed some in? Or mixed-up sugar with salt for the eggs… 

 

 

Pushing the rest of his food aside, that drew the dragon's attention now as she quietly pouted at him. “Aww, do you not like it Shouta-Baby? Do you want me to make you something else instead? I hope I didn’t upset you with my cooking…” Lucoa mumbled. 

 

 

Shaking his head, the younger boy wiped down his brow again as he felt his body heating up even more. “N-No… It tastes fine… I’m, just not that hungry. I think I’m going to go study in my room for a bit. Thank you for breakfast Lucoa.” 

 

 

Pushing his chair out a bit, he was soon stopped as the older woman’s voice rang out once more. “Why don’t you finish your milk then. I can save the rest of your food for later. Or eat it myself if you don’t want leftovers.” She shrugged before reaching over and pulling his plate towards herself. 

 

 

Not wanting to either drink anymore or hurt Lucoa’s feelings, Shouta decided to choose the latter of the two options and begrudgingly drank the last of the sweet milk he had been given. It didn’t get any thicker like honey settling at the bottom would. It was just, clear and creamy all the way through. 

 

 

Wiping down his face once he finished, the young wizard grunted softly as he felt a strange gurgle echo out from his stomach. Maybe he ate too much after all. Knowing he had made the dragoness happy in the end, the child hopped off his seat before heading back upstairs for the day. 

 

 

As her younger companion left the table, Lucoa watched with interest as he saw him pulling on his pants so they didn’t fall. ‘I might need to go shopping later…’ It would be a little too embarrassing, should her Shouta-baby be left without anything to wear. 

 

 

Giggling at the funny thought, the heterochromatic dragon smiled before finishing her meal. 

 

 

She couldn’t wait, to see the outcome of today's progress. And no one would interrupt, whatever was going to happen… 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

 

 

‘Focus! F-Focus! Why… Why can’t I think, straight…?’ 

 

 

Panting softly as he sat over a math textbook, Shouta’s eyes beaded as he saw the various symbols… He knew these symbols! But his mind… It just wasn’t connecting for some reason! This was so frustrating! Every time he began to think clearly, his body heated up and his mind got fuzzy… 

 

 

All he could think about is how good he felt. It was like last night. He felt, full. Content… Happy. But… It was now distracting him! How was he supposed to study anything when he was in a state like this?!

 

 

Gripping his pencil tightly before finally dropping it, the younger boy let out a cry of frustration before folding his head in his arms. His stomach… It kept gurgling… He wasn’t hungry though. And as far as he knew he wasn’t allergic to anything either. So why was it acting up? 

 

 

Knowing he couldn’t focus properly in the state he was in; the child pushed his seat out before hopping off his chair. That also frustrated him! His feet were hanging off the edge! They didn’t do that yesterday! At least, he didn’t think they did… Did they…? He couldn’t recall! 

 

 

Rubbing his temple, the younger boy decided to head downstairs. He could watch something for a bit. That might clear his head up. Amongst other issues. He still felt an uncomfortable hardness between his legs. It never left him… 

 

 

It wasn’t painful, but it was worrying enough he was tempted to ask Lucoa about it. Though, that was the last resort. ‘Why couldn’t my dad be here today?’ That was a conversation with him rather than the one who caused the issue! 

 

 

As the lavender-haired youth stepped into his landing, however, his eyes were quickly drawn to the sound of the television on already. Poking his head into the living room, Shouta frowned as he saw Lucoa there. She was lounging on his couch watching a movie. It wasn’t uncommon to find her here, but she tended to hover around him usually. There must have been something on she wanted to see. 

 

 

That was another thing that pestered him. His dragon guardian hadn’t bothered him today. At all. Was, she plotting something? Tapping his chin as he tried to figure out if this was a trap of some sort, Shouta inevitably sighed. If this was a lure of some kind to get him to join her… it was a rather weak one. He could just get up and leave if he felt bothered. The bath they shared last night had been much riskier… And she hadn’t done anything then… At least, he didn’t think she did. He couldn’t remember much what happened last night… 

 

 

“H-Hey, Lucoa… C-Can I join you…?” Shouta finally stuttered out. Why, was he so nervous? He felt, fairly vulnerable right now. And there was an urge to not be alone when he was like this. Watching as the older blonde looked his way, the dragon's smile calmed him down considerably. She looked, so happy… 

 

 

“Of course, you can Shouta-Baby! I’d never say no to you~.” She cooed before patting the spot next to her. Walking over to her before crawling onto the couch, the younger boy said nothing as he began to watch what was on in silence. 

 

 

He hadn’t even realized it… But, Lucoa was… big. Well, bigger. When he sat down next to her, he could barely see over her breasts… Though, he hadn’t spent too long observing for obvious reasons. Rubbing his legs together as he tried to hide his embarrassment from the older woman, the younger boy did his best to relax. 

 

 

He had almost, expected the blonde to try and pull him closer to her. But she wasn’t. ‘I wonder why she isn’t being so touchy today…’ For some reason… this bothered him. Leaning into the dragoness unconsciously, his actions seemed to finally be reciprocated as the older woman’s arm wrapped around him. 

 

 

Cringing as his face lit up brightly, Shouta weakly glanced Lucoa’s way… But it seemed her actions were as innocent as his as she kept her parted eyes on the movie. Sighing under his breath, the younger boy went back to watching as he felt himself growing sleepy in her arms. 

 

 

This… felt nice. This felt, really nice… 

 

 

Yawning tiredly, the young wizard soon leaned his head into the blonde’s side as he rested beside her. Unaware, that he was slowly dosing off to sleep in her embrace… 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~

 

 

‘H-Hot… I-It’s… hot… Why am I so warm…?’ 

 

 

Opening his eyes slowly, Shouta winced a bit as he felt, his body being gripped tightly on all sides. ‘What’s… going on…?’ He felt comfortable. More comfortable, than he had been in a long time. Trying to move, the younger boy soon found, he couldn’t. It was as if, he was pinned down… 

 

 

“Oh? You’re awake? How are you feeling Shouta-Baby?” Hearing Lucoa’s voice echoing out above him, the younger boy looked up, before he started to waken quicker. ‘W-What…?’ What was going on… Why, was her face like that…?

 

 

He could see Lucoa, looking down at him. The same caring smile she usually wore was on, and she seemed just as content as he felt. But that didn’t explain the angle. Leaning his head forward, that seeming to be the only part of him that even could move, the lavender-haired boy tried to see his surroundings… and it started to dawn on him slowly what was going on. 

 

 

He was still in his living room… And he was on Lucoa’s lap. But there lied the issue. His face was between her breasts… and his body… it was inside of her sweater! Blinking repeatedly as he tried to will the fatigue he felt away, Shouta wiggled once more, before stiffening as he heard the larger dragoness moan softly. 

 

 

“Oh my~. I guess you’re feeling better now. You fell asleep fast after you sat down with me. I hope you didn’t mind me putting my sweater over you. You looked kind of cold. Is this better now?”

 

 

Gasping as the larger woman’s arms wrapped around him, squeezing his head in place by her bosoms as she did so, Shouta wanted to protest, but that same uncomfortable hardness returned. It felt really awkward now! 

 

 

“L-Lucoa… I… I need, t-to go…” He didn’t, know where. He just knew, he needed to be, anywhere else but right here. Trapped in her open bust sweater, and surrounded by her warm and supple flesh… Her smell… it was messing with his senses! The heat he felt too, was driving him insane! He needed… to be alone. This tightness in his pants… it was, becoming too much to bear! 

 

 

Pouting as she heard the weak response from the younger boy, Lucoa gave her breasts another squeeze with her arms ushering a whimpering moan from the youth. “Hmm, I don’t think I should. You still seem bothered. Why don’t you let me help you? What’s the matter Shouta-Baby? You’ve been acting a little off today…” 

 

 

Panting softly, the younger boy shook his head, or at least tried to… But he could barely even do that. Her massive breasts held his body tightly in place. It was a miracle he could even stick his face out of them! When, did she get this big?! He felt like a toddler compared to her like this! 

 

 

Running her hands over the imprisoned boy, Lucoa’s eyes opened fully as she smiled down at him. “You’re sweating a lot… But I don’t think it’s because you're hot. You were pretty cold earlier. You don’t have a fever either…” 

 

 

Feeling the blonde’s hands stroke his cheek before resting against his forehead, Shouta panted even louder. It was getting worse! He felt, the pressure building up! What was going on?! He couldn’t move his arms! They were restrained at his sides, by the blonde’s breasts too! 

 

 

Running her hands down her sweater as she felt the smaller boy's body imprisoned within, Lucoa finally stopped at the hem of her apparel, before her hand slipped underneath it. It just so happened, to be located right next to the squirming boy’s groin. 

 

 

Hearing a loud gasp as Shouta’s face grew wide in shock, the older dragon smirked down at him, as her hand came in contact with his privates. Someone was stiff down there. Reaching her hand in, Lucoa chuckled softly as she felt what she had been searching for all along. 

 

 

“Ara~ Ara~, Is that all? I was worried you were in pain Shouta-Baby~. But… You were just frustrated… You should have told me sooner silly~. Just relax, and I’ll make this discomfort you feel go away~.” The older woman purred.

 

 

Gasping as he felt the air in his lungs escape him, Shouta’s eyes widened as he felt the warm hand of the dragoness grip his penis… She was touching it… touching, him! Grunting as her fingers tightened their hold, the smaller boy was left in a state of utter confusion. 

 

 

It felt… It felt so… Good…? Why, why did it… This always felt weird to him! So why was it so pleasant when Lucoa was the one to touch it! Crying out as her hand began to gently move up and down in a rhythmic motion, the young wizard squirmed in her sweater, unable to do anything but take it. 

 

 

His voice had abandoned him. And it didn’t seem like he could get the air in his lungs to form any words either! He was trapped… And Lucoa had him exactly where she wanted. The only thing, he could even think of doing… was what she told him to do… 

 

 

Feeling the panicked struggles leaving the younger boy, Lucoa cooed again happily. “Good boy~. It feels nice, doesn’t it? You really should have told me about this sooner. This type of thing doesn’t go away unless you take care of it yourself. Or fortunately, in your case, let someone else do it for you~. How does it feel? I’m not being too rough with you, am I?” 

 

 

She wasn’t. Her movements as she touched his privates were anything but rough. Her other hand had come down and joined her right one now too. One cupped his groin, as the other stroked his member. The combination… and the technique, were things he never knew existed. The painful hardness… was gone now. He only felt, pleasure… 

 

 

Panting as he tried to stifle the moans escaping from his mouth, the young wizard shuddered as he felt something building up. It was almost like he needed to pee! What was this sensation?! And why did Lucoa know how to make it feel so pleasant…? Was, she a succubus all along…? 

 

 

Smiling in her normal caring fashion, the blonde dragoness licked her lips as she quickened her pace. She could feel the younger boy’s tiny hips attempting to hump against her hand. Had he not been bound in her sweater he might have been able to. But as he was now… She could do whatever she wanted and he would have to take it~. 

 

 

‘No more running away, Shouta-Baby~.’ She would make him the happiest human alive! Cooing again as she heard the younger boy cry out, the older woman smiled sweetly as she felt her hand suddenly grow warm as sticky fluids started to coat her digits, soiling the front of her sweater. 

 

 

Withdrawing a hand as the shivering boy quivered between her breasts, Lucoa gave her fingers a tentative sniff before moaning softly. “My, my~… What a pleasant aroma~. I can tell you’re healthy from this. And, excited! I’m glad I was able to help you, Shouta-Baby~.” 

 

 

Panting quickly as his breaths came out labored, the younger boy’s eyes beaded as he looked up at the older woman’s face. Licking her fingers slowly as she made a show of it for the embarrassed youth, Lucoa moaned audibly before her heterochromatic eyes shifted back down to meet his. 

 

 

“I hope you liked that~. But I don’t think you’re done yet, are you?” Biting back a moan, Shouta tried to shake his head, but… he still couldn’t move. And Lucoa knew that already. Her voice, felt taunting… as her remaining hand began to stroke his softening member… In no time at all, it was back to full mast again… 

 

 

Giggling as she saw the troubled expression on her Shouta’s face, Lucoa smiled warmly at him before moving her hand down to the flap in front of her cleavage. She had it parted so she could look the younger boy in the face. But now, it was time for her baby to relax. 

 

 

“Why don’t you just let me take care of you from now on~. You are my Shouta-Baby after all~. Go back to sleep~.” Trying to call out to the older woman to stop, no noises escaped the younger boy’s mouth as he watched the top of the dragon's sweater come down, sealing his vision in her clothing… And trapping him in it with her smell. 

 

 

Humming softly as she continued to pleasure the imprisoned boy, Lucoa licked her lips as she tasted more of the human’s essence. It had been an eternity since she last tasted this. It was different than she remembered… And, she couldn’t wait to have so more~. 

 

 

 

Their fun was only just beginning… now that her Shouta needed someone to mommy him at his current size~. 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

 

 

 

Hearing the gentle sound of someone humming happily, Shouta felt sleep beginning to fade from him, his senses returning after passing out. Parting his eyes slowly, the lavender-haired boy was forced to look upward from the position he now rested in… and, it was a sight indeed…

 

 

‘Lucoa…?’ He could see her. She was the source of the pleasant sounds he had been hearing. As well, as the source for other, more alarming things. He could taste it… Taste, that familiar sweetness, that had been stuck in his mouth when he had first woken up. 

 

 

Flicking his tongue out instinctively, the younger boy was surprised, to taste something warm and creamy on the tip of his pink appendage. It was like honey, and it tasted… breathtaking. Or at least it would have, had he not seen where it came from. 

 

 

Coming too slowly, Shouta’s eyes slowly widened as he began to see the compromising position, he now resided in. He was attached to Lucoa. The dragoness was moving around what looked like his kitchen… Each time she moved, he followed without even lifting a muscle. 

 

 

And his mouth was forced open. Something, soft and supple, rested between his lips keeping them parted! Its hard nub seemed to trickle more of the creaminess he had been tasting. And it didn’t take a genius to see, that he was breast level with the older woman. 

 

 

‘A-A-Am I n-nursing from Lucoa?!’ Growing panicked as he tried to struggle, his movements seemed similarly restrained as they had been before he had passed out. But he could tell the older woman wasn’t wearing her large open bust sweater anymore. It didn’t look like she had anything on at all… as she now smiled down at him lovingly. 

 

 

“Aww, you finally woke up Shouta-Baby~. I was beginning to think you were going to sleep all night. I might have overdone it earlier for your first time.” She laughed awkwardly before shifting her eyes away as she started to walk off somewhere. 

 

 

Viewing from an upward angle only, Shouta wiggled around as his eyes frantically shot around. He could see… his dining room? She was changing placed. And, it looked like she was sitting down, as the ceiling ascended slightly. Why was he trapped like this?! 

 

 

Setting a plate of food down for herself, Lucoa smiled softly as she peered back at the frightened-looking child. Hopefully, that wore off. She expected it to seem scary at first. She had shrunk him down a few feet now. Before, it probably wasn’t too noticeable… but, now he had to know she was the cause for his dwindling height. 

 

 

“Aww~ Don’t worry Shouta-Baby~. Everything’s fine. You’re safe~. Doesn’t it feel nice to be pressed against me like you are? I found something you humans made for your young and I knew it would be a perfect fit for you! But I will admit I think my breasts were a bit too big for it… Sorry if it’s a little tight… If you keep drinking though, it will feel looser~.” 

 

 

Inhaling instinctively at the mention of drinking, Shouta’s eyes widened further as more of the creamy breast milk he had been tasting flooded into his mouth. It was warm, and at a temperature that seemed, almost perfect… 

 

 

Had he not been trapped like this… then he might have kept sucking to taste more of it. But he was too scared of what was going on to do that! Not to mention, it was so embarrassing! Why was he strapped to the older woman’s chest like… like… like a baby! 

 

 

Eating the food, she had made for herself, Lucoa’s eyes shifted down to Shouta every so often… but, it didn’t look like he was that hungry. Only fearful. ‘Oh, dear… I should probably try to calm him down.’ She expected he would become like this when she went all the way. That slow pace she had been doing up until now seemed to work… However, she just got too excited when he was in her sweater earlier. She couldn’t resist the opportunity, to make him feel good. 

 

 

“Calm down, Shouta… I’m not going to do anything bad to you. You trust me, right?” Lucoa muttered softly, her usual mirthful kindness gone as she tried to keep a calming tone showing she was serious. Seeing that it seemed to work as the younger boy’s eyes softened, the older dragon nodded before gently resting her hands underneath the harness the child was in before cradling him close. 

 

 

“I hope you don’t mind, but… I decided to do this for you so you could have a break. You work way too hard… And for a kid like you, that’s not a good thing.” Lucoa mumbled, concern evident in her parted eyes. 

 

 

Rubbing her fingers over the startled boy’s cheek, the same loving look she had gave him earlier return as she felt his face. “You’re too serious… I know that you want to grow up, but coming from someone who’s lived much longer than any of you humans have… that’s not always a good thing. You should take the chance to enjoy yourself more. Because one day, you’ll find your youth gone… And you’ll wish you had more fun. Tell me truthfully… Do you like how I’ve treated you?” 

 

 

Wanting to shake his head and tell the blonde no, Shouta had to stop himself and think about her question for a moment. Feeling the straps that were restraining him loosen, the older woman’s breast was freed from his mouth causing him to gasp as milk dribbled down his face. 

 

 

Giggling from the adorable sight, Lucoa grabbed a napkin from the table before wiping down the blushing boy’s features. “Doesn’t it, feel nice to be pampered for once? All you need to do right now is let me take care of you. You don’t need to worry about school… or becoming a great wizard… or even fear anything! All you need to do is enjoy the love you’re receiving. So, is that really, something that doesn’t appeal to you?” Lucoa asked, as her voice grew serious. There was worry in her tone now. She had hoped, this was the right call… But with how he had been acting after waking up… she didn’t know anymore. 

 

 

Breathing slowly through his mouth now that he had a chance to do so, Shouta wasn’t sure what to say. He wasn’t a baby! H-He was a Wizard from the Magatsuchi family! He… He was a perfect student in school… He… He was… 

 

 

Clenching his hands as uncertainty settled in his mind, the lavender-haired youth was left feeling unsure of anything right now. He understood now, that all the weird things that had happened to him, had been Lucoa’s doing. 

 

 

The weird food he had been eating… Waking up naked in her arms… Being… touched, down below. It scared him because it was all things he had never experienced before… But… if he were, to be honest… none of it seemed that bad… 

 

 

Even being in Lucoa’s arms right now, wasn’t that unappealing. She was warm. Her hands hadn’t left him. And there was no doubt in his mind, that he was indeed safe. She wouldn’t hurt him. And he knew she wouldn’t let anything else hurt him either. He had practically seen her level a person out once on accident. And that was with restraint… 

 

 

Gazing down as the silence lasted an uncomfortable amount of time, Shouta… felt some of the trepidation start to leave him. He felt embarrassed still though. He could tell now that he wasn’t strapped so tightly to the blonde… that he was still naked. 

 

 

Blushing furiously, the younger boy wanted to run away… but, that was impossible. He was being held by her… He was unable to do anything, without her help like this. If this were a question on a test, it had to be a trick. But… he wasn’t supposed to think about school. Lucoa had said as much… 

 

 

Parting his lips, as they began to move on his own, the younger boy, felt his mouth trembling as he tried to stop himself from saying what he felt right now… But he failed. “I… like it…” Opening her eyes a bit as she displayed her heterochromatic pupils more than usual, the older woman soon smiled as her expression softened. 

 

 

“I’m glad, Shouta-Baby… Now here’s another question I want you to answer truthfully. Do you want me to stop, and change you back to normal now…? Or, after I do what I had planned next with you? I promise you’ll like it. You’ll like it a lot~.” She cooed. 

 

 

Blushing even redder as he saw the smiling face of the blonde gazing down at him lovingly, Shouta… trembled in her arms, before gasping abruptly, as he felt something pinch him down below… 

 

 

Rubbing her thumb and index finger around the head of the younger boy’s penis, Lucoa giggled softly. “It will feel really good~. I promise~.” Wiggling his little member back and forth as she drank in his gasps and grunts, the older blonde soon grinned as she watched her little human, slowly begin to nod his head. 

 

 

It seemed… her plan had worked after all. All she had needed, was her Shouta to be truthful with himself. 

 

 

“Ara~ Ara~, I guess we can start right now then~.” 

 

 

Cradling the shivering boy tightly, Lucoa’s smile never left her face, as she began heading upstairs. 

 

 

Perhaps… if she made this special enough, then her Shouta would never want her to change him back… And that was a wonderful thought indeed~. 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ 

 

 

 

“Eeeengghhh! L-Lucoa! I can’t! S-Stop!” 

 

 

Crying loudly as he floated atop the bathwater he was in, Shouta’s eyes remained tightly shut as he felt a powerful force pressing on his groin the likes of which he had never experienced before. Although… there had only been one other instance of it… And that had been today. It was funny, that the same thing was happening twice now… but the difference between then and now was like night and day… 

 

 

Moaning loudly as she sucked in the air deeply, Lucoa’s smiled coyly as her face bobbed above the water, her hands currently supporting the much smaller boy as she held him trapped in her arms, as she used her mouth to pleasure him. 

 

 

This was something she had been looking forward to doing to him for a long time. And it seemed, he couldn’t handle it. Not even for a full minute before he was crying out in ecstasy~. It was like music to her ears, after waiting so long for him to let her play with him~. 

 

 

Rolling her tongue around the head of the younger boy’s shaft, the blonde dragoness giggled as she felt it twitching wildly in her waiting mouth. There wasn’t much to work with considering she had regressed him by a few years, but… it was enough for her to make him go wild! 

 

 

Panting loudly as the hot water stewed his body, and the powerful suction of the larger dragon’s mouth pleasured him in ways her hands simply hadn’t before, Shouta waded helplessly atop the bathwater, as he was played with by the possessive woman. 

 

 

‘S-She really is a succubus!’ There was no other explanation for how good this felt! It almost seemed comical to him now… that he had turned down feeling like this until now. He didn’t seem, to have a care in the world right now. Lucoa was making sure of that. 

 

 

Humming loudly as she let her voice vibrate through the young wizard’s sensitive member, the blonde felt the tell tall signs, that her Shouta was at his limit. It didn’t surprise her. But it did mean… that they had something to work on~. 

 

 

Moaning happily as the younger boy cried loudly, a sticky warmth flooded into her mouth which the older woman eagerly drank up. It had been, far too long since she last played in a mortal body. And with someone so young no less. It was like a forbidden fruit she was eager to enjoy~. Though the greatest feeling, came from the fact, it was her Shouta she was doing this with~. 

 

 

Pulling her lips all along the length of the softening boy’s penis, Lucoa came up as she gasped happily, her tongue sneaking out to clean up anything she might have missed. “Mmm~. You might just make me addicted to you, Shouta-Baby~. Hopefully, you feel the same way too.” The dragoness cooed. 

 

 

Panting weakly as he felt his body sinking a bit in the warm waters, the smaller boy soon felt himself rising. ‘W-What… What, now…?’ He felt, so tired all of a sudden. Did Lucoa sense this and want to get him out of the bath? 

 

 

While initially guessing this, it soon proved wrong much to Shouta’s surprise. Depositing the younger boy on the side of the tub so his back was pressed against the shower wall, Lucoa smiled cheerfully at him, before moving her finger down to the tip of his flaccid penis. 

 

 

“Time to wake up~.” Giving it a flick, the younger boy's eyes widened before he gasped in shock. Spasming on the cold tiled side he was seated on, the lavender-haired boy was left speechless as he saw his penis suddenly getting hard again. How did she do that?! WHY DID SHE KNOW HOW TO DO THAT?! 

 

 

Giggling softly, Lucoa leaned upward so she was level with the child before pulling her breasts apart. “I think you’ll like what I have planned next~. You’ve been pretty happy with these so far after all~.” The dragon purred before wrapping her bosoms around the younger boy's now erect member. 

 

Grunting, Shouta shuddered in place as he felt the soft pressure of the older woman’s breasts tighten around his prick. They felt, so supple. It wasn’t the same feeling as her mouth had been… But it was still just as pleasurable… 

 

 

Needing no incentive to continue, Lucoa smiled sweetly back at the panting boy as she began to work her breasts up and down his shaft. “How do you like it, Shouta-Baby? I wanted to try this with you for while you know. I wish you hadn’t run away from me whenever we were in the bath like this before…” she muttered sadly. 

 

 

She knew enough about humans to know they usually liked large breasts. And it seemed her Shouta fell into that category too. It was at least good that he now understood that. Because hers were for him whenever he wanted them~. 

 

 

“L-Lucoa… I… I…” Stuttering and panting as he tried to form a coherent sentence, the younger boy was left utterly robbed of words to say as his mind tried to process what his body now felt. This feeling was indescribable. It was like, he was melting into the larger dragoness.

 

 

Reaching forward slowly, Shouta whimpered as his hands sunk into the older being's soft mammaries. They felt, so squishy. It was like he was playing with a pair of balloons… but, he knew that wasn’t even close to a comparison. He just had no other frame of reference for something as soft as the blonde’s chest. 

 

 

Smiling in amusement as she saw the younger human freely touching her for a change, Lucoa soon cooed back at him as she quickened her pace. ‘Sooooo cuuuute~’. She couldn’t get over how adorable he looked! That expression on his face as she pleasured him. The way he kneaded her breasts! Even the sounds he made were music to her ears~. 

 

 

She was completely, and utterly happy with the decisions she had made up until now. While it wasn’t quite what she had in mind at first when she learned of her friend shrinking her human, she was still happy to go about it her way with Shouta. 

 

 

 

And it seemed, so was he… 

 

 

 

Leaning her face down and into the crevice of her two bosoms, Lucoa stuck her tongue in briefly, before smiling as she felt the sensitive tip of the shuddering boy’s penis. She could taste it again. He was close… 

 

 

Forcing her arms against her chest as tight as she could, the older woman’s face grew amused as she watched the younger boy gasping from the pleasure. It had to feel like a vice grip on his little pee-pee~. And she wouldn’t let go until he gave in~. Which, didn’t take, long~. 

 

 

Sighing happily as she heard the younger boy cry out once more, a pool of white soon formed at the top of her breasts much to Lucoa’s delight. Releasing her hold on Shouta’s member, the dirty dragoness giggled softly as she saw the thick spunk of the tired boy painting her bosoms. 

 

 

‘Even after cuming earlier, he still made such a mess…’ Trailing a finger down and sampling it again, Lucoa’s eyes opened fully once more before she licked her lips hungrily. She wanted more~. And, their night was only just beginning. 

 

 

“I hope that’s not all you have to give me, Shouta-Baby~. We have lots of other things to try, and only a couple hours before the bath gets cold.”

 

Panting slowly, Shouta stared back at the older woman in disbelief. ‘S-She really is… a succubus…’ He was going to be drained dry of all life in no time! But that didn’t seem to scare him as much anymore… At least, not because it was Lucoa doing it. 

 

 

Whimpering as he felt a gentle poke on his penis again, the young wizard shuddered as he felt blood rushing back to his battered member again, as it stood ready, for another round… 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~

 

 

 

Stepping out of the bathroom and into Shouta’s room, Lucoa smiled softly as she cradled the passed-out youth in her arms. ‘Okay… maybe I went a little overboard…’ It still was his first time… But she had made it memorable for him at least. 

 

 

Moving over to his bed and laying down now that they were somewhat dry, the dragoness didn’t bother clothing either of them. Depending on how the little human felt, he might want to go again sometime in the middle of the night. And, she would be more than happy to do that for him. 

 

 

Leaning next to him as she stared back at his face with love, the older woman sighed contently before rubbing his cheek in affection. ‘I was blessed, to find such a wonderful human like you~.’ She hadn’t a clue what would occur the night she stepped through the summoning portal this younger wizard had made. But it had certainly changed her life for the better. 

 

 

Pulling the slumbering boy close and positioning his face against her breast, Lucoa soon smiled as she watched her Shouta unconsciously begin to suckle on her nipple like he did the night before. 

 

 

Petting his head as she cradled him in her arms, the Lucoa soon began to drift off into sleep too, as she held her little human close to her, so she could keep him warm in her embrace. 

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

 

 

 

Epilogue

 

 

 

“Alright you two, have a safe trip! Just leave everything to me while you’re away~. I’ll make sure Shouta-kun stays nice and pampered~.” Lucoa called out as she watched both of the young boy’s parents get into their car and drive off for the day. 

 

 

Smiling happily, the dragoness shut the door before humming softly. Things had been interesting, to say the least. It had been a little over two weeks since she had played with her Shouta and showed him how she felt. And, a lot had changed. Though, it all felt for the better. 

 

 

Both Magatsuchi had been relying on her for more things now. She cooked and cleaned around the house and of course babysat her favorite little human~. She felt more a part of their home now than she had before when she was just Shouta’s familiar. 

 

 

Walking up the stairs leading to said boy’s room, the older dragon tapped her chin thoughtfully as she wondered what to make for breakfast for them all. She had a lot more to think about nowadays, and less time to just go off and see her friends. However, the trade-off was well worth it. She understood now, why Tohru had been so eager to get back to Kobayashi after shrinking her. The feeling was mutual… 

 

 

“Hey, Shouta-Baby~, your parents left for the weekend. Is there anything you want me to make for you special for breakfast?” Hearing no reply to her question, Lucoa soon giggled as she forgot something rather important. ‘Oh yeah…’ 

 

 

Walking into his room, the blonde’s eyes opened up as she saw Shouta sleeping peacefully in his bed. Though, it looked far too large for him as he was now. Walking over and towering over the sleeping child, Lucoa cooed softly before reaching down and picking him up. 

 

 

 

He hadn’t changed back… 

 

 

 

While surprised that he hadn’t asked her to do it for him yet, she expected him to want to any day now. But it never seemed to come up. Especially when their mornings, started like this~. 

 

 

Pulling open the front of her black tank top, Lucoa smiled lovingly down at the younger boy before pressing her nipple against his lips. After a moment, he soon latched on and began to suckle. 

 

 

Eying him closely, the dragoness soon giggled as she saw his eyes beginning to open up, before closing again when he saw what was going on. “My, my… you’re so spoiled now~. But, I don’t mind. Your parents won’t be back for a bit~. You know what that means, don’t you Shouta-Baby~?” 

 

 

Watching in amusement as his hips started to move on their own, Lucoa licked her lips as her other hand came up, and began to fondle his penis. ‘So pampered indeed~.’ Walking out of the room and taking her needy human with her, the older woman began to make her way downstairs once more so she could properly feed her precious baby. 

 

 

As far as anyone knew, Shouta had always been like this. And he would continue to be until he was ready for her to change him back to normal…

 

 

 

Though, hopefully, that wasn’t for a long, long, time~. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.