- Text Size +

Signed on the Line

“I’ll show him how much I didn’t need that worthless job…” Derren lamented to himself as he pushed through the double doors out into the street. The Purple Mark was the most recent bar in the neighbourhood to fire Derren. It would also be the last one as he was fairly sure they had all fired him now. There was still that frustrating issue of the rent through. Student housing wasn’t free after all. He had done well enough over the last three years, keeping his finances one step ahead; however, this latest setback had come a bit too soon. 

 

    ‘$230’ The dim screen of the ATM arrogantly shone as he sighed. He needed money, and he needed it quickly. As he yanked his card back from the machine, his eyes caught on a laminated poster. Comfortably nestled against the wall above the depressing looking ATM, the bright words snared him. ‘Need Cash? Just call 00-666-0543’. Derren shook his head, He may be desperate, but he was never going to be that desperate. 

    “Roxam Clinical Trials, Would you be calling to schedule an interview?” the feminine voice chirped as the line connected. 

    “Uh…well...yes, I suppose.” He offered, still questioning his rash action. 

    “Of course, You can drop by our Clinic in the Universities Diana building any weekday!” the voice replied as if this kind of call was normal.

    “Diana Building? Isn’t that natural sciences?” Derren offered, slightly relieved that this mysterious number had turned out to be a university thing.

    “That’s right. Do you know where it is?” 

    “I do. I am a student. I can drop by tomorrow if that’s okay?”

    “Certainly, as long as you are suitable, there should be no problem with tomorrow!” the voice finished as the call drew to a sudden close. Derren looked at his phone, mildly annoyed, before shoving it into his jeans. Money was money.

 

    The Diana building turned out to be far larger than Derren had realised. He found himself standing in a large entry hall with four corridors shooting off in each direction, as well as a large stairwell. He suddenly felt stupid for not inquiring further as he approached the large map on one of the walls. As he placed his finger on the map to trace his location, he was knocked backwards, a young brunette woman carrying folders pushing into him.

    “Oh Fuck, sorry, I was in my own world!” the woman said apologetically as she quickly stepped back, straightening her folders from slipping out of her arms. 

“That’s fine. We all do it…” Derren offered as he turned to look at the woman properly. An attractive figure with long brunette hair. Her appearance indicated a student. She was making a move to walk around him when he stepped back into her path.

“Sorry, My name’s Derren. I was wondering if you could help me out?” he asked, offering a smile.

“I have a boyfriend,” she defensively stated.

“Oh! Nothing like that! I was hoping you could point me to the Roxam Clinic?” Derren amended, feeling scorned.

“Ah, Sorry again, It was wrong of me to assume, I suppose…” The woman admitted seemingly grudgingly before continuing, “I’m Leana. You can come with me. I am heading that way.”

“It would appear to be my lucky day then!” Derren chimed, trying to lift the mood as he fell into step beside Leana. They walked in silence for a few minutes before his guide turned and glanced at him.

“So...You’re signing up for one of the trials?” she offered.

“Yeah, I am all about science and medicine and stuff, you know?” Derren explained, keeping his motives as altruistic as he could. 

“That’s thoughtful of you. Most people only come through for money. Hell, I wouldn’t do it if they didn’t pay me for it!” her retort came clipped as she shook her head in annoyance.

“You’re doing a trial too?” 

“No, nothing like that, Just trying to get the extra-credit I need to get my project approved.”

“Ah, I can relate to that! I worked with orphans over the summer for extra credit!” The smirk on his face must have given him away as Leana just raised her eyebrow and shook her head.

“We’re here. Just check-in at reception. It was nice meeting you, Derren.” The woman then turned abruptly and strode through a set of doors. She was leaving him no chance to probe further into her affairs. 

 

    The check-in process was pretty straight forward, with a long list of health-related questions, a strange section about his family and friends and a conversation with a psychologist. The process has resulted in him being offered a series of papers from which to choose. Each sheet explained the drug being tested, the effects and side effects and finally, the monetary compensation. Derren flicked through the options, his eyes only reading the numerical value at the bottom. ‘$5,000’ read the final paper. 

 

    “Yeah, I think I’ll try the Andronyzne Estronica. Sounds important. I think I would like to be part of that.” He offered as he pushed the other options to the side. The woman sat opposite nodded her head as she slid a pen across the desk. 

    “Be sure to read all of the details. This project includes a Non-Disclosure Agreement, So you will not be able to discuss the test with anyone for four years.” The woman said in her professional manner as she reclined back in her chair. Derren began to read when the woman yawned in her chair. 

    “It all looks fine to me. I’ll just sign here...and here, here, there and here.” His pen scratched his name onto all of the small thin lines. The woman took the papers and quickly slid them into a folder. She smiled as she poured a glass of water in the middle of the desk between them. 

    “Welcome to the project Derren. Allow me to offer your first dose of AnEs.” Derren started to doubt as her demeanour shifted slightly. Her fingers dropped a small blue pill on the desk next to the water. What the hell! He had come this far. He swallowed the pill.

 

    Derren’s head was spinning as he woke up. Whatever that pill had in it had knocked him out. As he sat up, the room was unfamiliar. He was on some kind of hospital bed. His clothes were replaced with a blue hospital gown. He felt dizzy as he stood. Neatly folded in the corner of the room were his clothes. He felt better seeing his belongings as he examined the rest of the room. The door in the corner opened, and a woman stepped in, a long white lab coat and a clipboard.

    “Leana?” Derren exclaimed in surprise as she looked up from the clipboard.

    “Oh, for fuck sake, You’re the guy from earlier?” She replied, slightly peeved. 

    “Nice to see you again too. So it wasn’t you who took my clothes off?” Derren said with a grin.

    “No, I thought you were here for science, Yet here you are...sit back on the bed.” She ordered with a point of her finger.

    “Anything you say!” he retorted as he hopped back onto the bed, feeling more comfortable seeing a familiar face, even if they had only just met. 

    “As you know, you have taken AnEs. It is an experimental, potent formula that changes the base instructions in your DNA.” She explained as she locked eyes with him.

    “Like superpowers?” he countered jokingly.

    “In theory, the reality is we don’t know. As I am sure you read, the results have been wildly random. While some people developed extra limbs, others became hyper-intelligent.” she continued as if it was a normal day.

    “So I could get an extra dick?” Derren said as he felt himself getting hard, she had the sexy scientist look down as she explained things. 

    “Yes, you could.” she offered with a shrug, keeping the explanation moving. “To trigger the reaction inside you, we need you to orgasm. The endorphin release is the catalyst for the treatment,” she said with a heavy sigh, putting the clipboard down and placing her hands on her hips. The action pulled her lab coat to the sides, revealing her low-cut top and cleavage.

    “And that’s where you come in...we’re going to have sex?” Derren said as he moved an arm to cover his erection.

    “Urgh, No, If it were up to me, we would strap you into machines. I am here to ease the process for you…” Leana admitted with a resigned smile, her hands sliding her pants down. Her revealing dark lace panties on full display as she kicked her pants to the side. 

    “So..uh...You want me to just uh…” 

    “If you wouldn’t mind...Would you please, masturbate?” 

    “Mm, I’m sure I could...You sure you don’t-”

    “Just rub one out so we can see if you get an extra dick.” she snapped as Derren quickly went to stroking his member under the hospital gown. It had been a while for him, so he found himself quickly peaking as Leana swayed her hips hypnotically in front of him. 

 

--

 

    “I AM HAPPY TO CONTINUE WITH THIS PATIENT. I KNOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE MY LAST DAY, BUT I FEEL I SHOULD SEE THIS THROUGH!” Leana’s voice rang out around Derren as he came back to consciousness. 

    “VERY WELL MISS HART; YOU CAN DO THE FOLLOW-UP, REPORT BY MONDAY,” another voice said before there was a loud slam of a door. Derren sat up, rubbing his eyes. He had passed out again. As awareness returned, a few things stood out,  It was cold, and he was naked. He stood, looking around for Leana. White fabric in every direction. Confusion took over as he spun around, looking for any sign of the room he had been in. 

    “AH, THE PATIENT IS AWAKE!” Leana’s voice thundered from all-around at an incredible volume. “LOOK UP.” Derren followed the command as he shielded his eyes from the bright lights. Looming over him, Leana was massive. He traced her body down to the horizon. From her waist up, she was as tall as any building he had ever seen. 

    “What...happened…” he muttered, struggling to comprehend the situation.

    “I’M SURE YOU’RE MAKING SOME WITTY COMMENT RIGHT NOW. I’LL BE HONEST WITH YOU. I’VE DONE SOME PRETTY DEGRADING THINGS IN THIS JOB, NOT ONCE DID IT HAVE AN OUTCOME THAT DIDN’T FREAK ME OUT!” Leana casually spoke as Derren fell to his knees with his hands over his ears. The Titaness lowered herself down as if a wall of reality had just decided to change. Derren’s discomfort must have been apparent as Leane dropped to a whisper. 

    “THIS IS...the first time I’ve wanted to do the follow-up experiments,” she said softly as a massive finger appeared, moving quickly alongside Derren. 

    “Wow, You’re not as tall as my finger...fuck, pffff, keep it together, Leana, this is just your kink come to life...no big deal…” she whispered with a sultry tone.

    “Your what? Your KINK!” Derren exclaimed as he raised his arms in alarm towards the massive girl. Her huge eyes shifted into an expression he could not comprehend as she elevated back into the sky.

    “It is a shame I can’t hear you...in my mind, I could always hear them. The formula is in your system. We should be able to make you bigger. We just need to stimulate you again.” Leana admitted as her massive body raised over him. Derren’s world shook as he fell and rolled. He struggled to focus on any one part of the massive girl as she moved over and around him. 

    “I don’t normally resort to this, but I am keen to see what you can do…” she whispered as a wall of black lace dominated his vision, huge peach walls surrounding him. Derren was terrified as the circumstances slowly settled in his mind. He was tiny; she was normal. The wave of heat struck him as two massive fingers dragged the dark lace curtain to the side. He could smell her. The tall shimmering slit shone with the glisten of her juices. She was horny. Any man of any size could tell that. 

 

    “Is this what you want, little Derren? Do you want to get with me?” she teased. She whispered words. The scent of her pussy and the heat radiating from her was overwhelming. He approached the huge labia, his cock overcoming the fear as he got closer. This amount of power was unnatural. She was dominating him by sitting near him. His penis was a traitor to his reality as it stood firm, demanding relief. As he got closer, he realised that her labia was higher than he had initially thought. The surface of his world declined down under her taint, the object of his desire out of reach. He lay on his back and looked up along the massive pussy, Leana’s finger stimulating her clitoris as he joined her in self-pleasure. 

 

    A large slimy drop splashed down onto the fabric next to him, the woman responsible for his care staring down at him from the heavens as she worked herself to climax. Derren felt himself explode as a second drop slid from the shining pussy above him. His orgasm came as a large drip of juice enveloped him from above. A mixture of pleasure and pain clashed inside him as he choked on Leana’s vaginal fluid. He felt his mind warp as it threatened to push him into unconsciousness. This time he fought it. His body expanded, and the pussy above him was suddenly pressed into him as he grew.

 

    “Oh, you did it! Well done!” Leana’s voice came as she slid backwards from him. Derren lay there exhausted as he looked up towards her. She was no-longer the impossible Goddess she had been a few moments ago. She was, however, still an incredibly large giant. “Little guy went from barely visible to an action figure. How do you feel?”

    “Tired...How come I didn’t go back to normal?” Derren said as he rolled over onto his side. 

    “That’s probably the bad news, one of the pieces of bad news…” Leana offered with a sympathetic smile, her hand sliding itself under him.

    “Hey! Wait, Consent!” He said as he tried to roll away from the hand.

    “No, No, You come here. I need to get my juices off you. You may have got off, but I am still on fire here.” she said joyfully as she grabbed Derren. Her long fingers were powerful immovable trunks of flesh as he tried to push them away. Leana lifted him to her face, her grin turning mischievous as she opened her mouth. Derren screamed and pounded against the fingers as she slid him inside her mouth. 

    “WHAT THE FUCK! DON’T EAT ME!” he screamed as the lips sealed him into darkness. His body pushed against her cheeks. He was not small enough to fit comfortably into this fleshy prison. Her tongue poked at him as her muscles began to move him around. Derren planted his feet against her teeth and shoved himself towards her lips. Success. His head erupted into the light as her teeth clamped down on his shoulders.

    “PLEASE! I thought this was a clinical trial!” he cried out as he felt her tongue between his legs. He found himself angry as the large tongue prodded and poked at his limp dick. “Stop it! I’m done!” he complained as he felt his cock betray him once more, slowly coming to life at her exploratory tongue. 

    “MMMHMMM, SHUR,” Leane mumbled around his trapped body as she stroked him with her tongue. Derren wanted to complain, but he felt like he was having a full body massage. Far below, he could see the woman’s hand moving vigorously between her thighs. At least it was mutual. The feeling built as she sucked him back inside, darkness and pleasure the only things in his world as he let his load go across her tongue. The moan of satisfaction from her echoed around him as he felt his body reduce in size. 

 

        Derren’s body was failing him. Moving became a struggle as the saliva on her tongue changed from a slick surface to an ocean of thick liquid. He was shrinking on her tongue, his energy already spent. A beam of light suddenly struck him as Leana opened her mouth, the ocean of split washing over him and dragging him out into the free air. Derren found it hard to keep track of where he was as the flow of spit dragged him along with it—finally coming to rest on a large red expanse.

 

    “WHOA, AS SMALL AS BEFORE, DO YOU KNOW HOW HOT IT IS TO SEE YOU, TRAPPED IN SPIT ON MY NIPPLE?”  Leana was panting, her words were breathy, and she had forgotten to whisper all together. Derren wanted to climb out of the slick pool of saliva he was laying in, but it just seemed like more effort than he had. Flopping his arm down to his crotch, his fingers trying to get a reaction from it. He did not want to remain smaller than this woman’s nipple, but he was spent. 

 

    “FUUUUCK FINALLY, WOW, THAT FEELS AMAZING,” Leana moaned as she slid onto her back, Derren’s world shifting as gravity changed. The spit he was laying in began to slip between her breasts, Derren’s limp form unable and unwilling to fight it as it dragged him into her cleavage. “THIS IS GOING...This is going to be a good weekend speck….We have three days to test the limits of your abilities. The bad news for you is that we have already determined the new normal for you. The first orgasm after the change is the closest thing to a reset the formula allows.” she said, glancing down. At least Derren thought she was gazing down at him. Her gaze seemed to sweep the whole landscape from his perspective. He lifted his arms and flicked them at her, hoping she could see his small sign of protest.

 

    “Yeah, You are going to be a maximum of two inches for the rest of your life. I’ll offer to take ownership, don’t worry about that. After all, you signed on the line.”

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:



--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute