- Text Size +
SZENARIO sognando, come di lontananza [sic!].
- ...say, what are you projecting? - D.* asked Satenetorporaas, clinging on her.
- Hi! I just knew about this tiny world lead by... humans, they call them? - she replied, even more cheerful than usual - and really, it's lovely. ...you know what? - and she turned to her, smearing the matter screen with a movement of her hand - I might spend a season there.
D. was perplexed.
- Seriously? You're the first person I know to take interest in it. Really, are you aware how much would you have to shrink to even be able to see that planet?
- It'll be worth it. Just by reminding those panoramas... I feel like I'd melt.
- Really, how air-headed can you be? - D. said, hugging her - And you want me to go with you. Isn't it, sis?
She was answered by Satenetorporaas radiant freckled face. D. sighed with affection, and took her by the hand.

* dábalearrozalazorraelabàd~ =D

* * *

On Thursday June 25, 2009, GMT 09:43 Satenetorporaas & D., conveniently shrunk, teleported to the Solar System, spectacularly bringing Earth to doom for a little while. Despite the margin of error when shrinking being nearly nil and the plus that D. was specially talented when it came to these things, the siblings materialized at ca. 700.000 kilometres tall.
- Tsk, we're in space.
- Wah~, that's Earth. Take a look at it, what a lovely sphere! - But before Satenetorporaas could reach it, Earth was vertiginously attracted towards her approaching body and slooowly began rotating around her, much to her delight - ...how funny!
- Annul your gravity - D. sighed, posing her hand on her big sister's shoulder - and let's reverse this.
- Roger!

A moment later, Satenetorporaas alighted on the Pacific. She gazed captivated at Earth's surface as its shape, relief... was delightfully enriched with every dozen of miles they shrunk, giggling as clouds tickled her soles, then her toes, then her ankles... and, overcasted by the celestial cupola she felt integrated in a wonderful microcosmos. Excited, she clinged to her sister just before she stopped the shrinking at ca. 90 kilometres tall.
- Myself, I'll leave it here for a while - D. said, lying on the ocean - You were right, it really is a nice place... what a nice atmosphere. Will you keep shrinking further?
- Yes~! I'll have a look at that island, it looks good. Bye! - Satenetorporaas replied smiling tenderly, and gleefully marched towards Japan.