- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Closing in on the end everyone. After this there are just three chapters to go. I know for some recent developments have been a bit controversial, but I hope you continue to enjoy!

[Gentle, Feet]

----------------

 

Tina let out an exuberant sigh as she returned to her living room, damp feet smacking against the floor as heat radiated off of her in waves. A bath did wonders for the body and mind, rejuvenating the giant almost a half as much as it had for the woman in her hand. Eva was in quite the state when she had found her, though a day of rest, food, and a peaceful bath had done wonders in restoring her. Now she rested against her owner’s curled fingers, refreshed but still visibly tense. The trauma of her weekend in the void remained fresh in her mind; and thankfully Tina seemed aware of that. 

All day she’d handled Eva with tender care, speaking softly while largely leaving her pet to her thoughts as she worked. After all, Eva had endured a genuine ordeal and behaved herself ever since she was taken back. Gone were the usual snide remarks and stubborn protests; and in their stead was...nothing. Indeed, surprisingly Eva had largely remained silent. Most of her time had been spent simply observing Tina like a browbeaten mutt. A matter of clear concern to Tina, but rather than press the issue she had opted to give Eva all the space she needed. 

Hours thereafter and upon their return home, Tina had drawn a bath for the two of them. For Eva the familiar scene of a waterfall surging out of a bathtub faucet brought to mind memories of a lifetime ago - of the first bath they’d shared together. A very different time with a different Tina...and a different Eva. This time around Eva’s mistress displayed no interest in toying with or teasing her, instead simply opting to lounge in the steaming water. She had lowered Eva into it as well and let the woman do as she pleased unimpeded. 

The smaller woman began her own bath tense and wary, but in time she found herself relaxing in spite of herself. Under the hot bliss of steaming water even the fresh memories of the weekend began to dull. She waded her way across the top of Tina’s stomach and wiped away days of dust and grime from a pool within the giant’s navel. Each splash of water brought Eva’s body closer to a semblance of her former radiance. In time she was once again clean and beautiful; even if everything about her cutesy master dwarfed her by comparison. Once she was properly scrubbed clean she spent the rest of the time relaxing against the partly-submerged abdominals. It was...nice. It helped Eva feel better; if only a little. 

Now, a few short minutes afterwards, Tina switched over to some loose casual clothes and made for the living room with a woman in her hand. Eva braced herself as her owner bent over a table and gently uncurled her fingers. She slid from the side of her palm before the giantess reached aside for a TV remote and turned it on. Across the room a monitor larger than a theatre screen sparked to life, and with a few more button presses Tina was navigating her streaming options.

“Feeling up for something kinda fluffy tonight?” She asked thunderously. 

Her throat still raw from her difficult weekend, Eva offered only a slight nod. Cute and fluffy sounded exactly like something she could use right now, and her owner made a good choice too. It was of course another of those cartoons that Eva knew nothing about, but the premise seemed to be of a group of fantasy vagrants getting into misadventures. They were all rather terrible people truth to tell, especially the insufferable goddess character, but it made the perils they went through all the more humorous. A pity the subtitles went by so fast. After everything that had happened, reading was… surprisingly difficult. 

All told, It was some much needed peace and normalcy. Tina sat behind her; looming as always, but lording safely from afar on her couch and with a cute mascot plush toy hugged into her chest. Not dissimilarly, Eva hugged her knees against her own body and watched the giant screen vacantly, the irony of happily embracing this after fighting it for so long not lost on her. It was amazing what a bit of added perspective could accomplish. As bad as she thought it could’ve been, it could’ve been much, much worse. Compared to the void, watching some cartoon mage girl blow things up was vastly more preferable.

The weight of Tina’s gaze fell upon her every so often. Regret for going too far? Satisfaction at how cowed her pet now was? It wasn’t long ago that Eva knew which answer she’d have believed with certainty. Now, however, it was pointless to even consider. Her mistress felt however she wanted to feel, and as a lesser creature, it was on Eva to adapt accordingly. She knew that now.

She had fought against crossing that line for so long, but now that she had it was...liberating. As though a parasite had finally been removed, and in its place was a strange lack of pressure. Her righteous anger had always been what sustained Eva. It was what gave her the strength to face the next day. Without that fire...Without that enemy she could pit herself against...What was left? She was a hollow shell of a woman. What came for her next? What was her plan now?

For once, Eva had no answers. 

THU-D! THU-D!

Eva barely reacted to the loud crashes sounding off behind her. After enough time at this insectoid scale she had learned to recognize those peculiar thumping noises. The table beneath her shook for a couple quick moments with a shadow now stretching over Eva. An idle glance revealed, to Eva’s complete lack of surprise, the towering bare feet of her mistress. Tina had evidently elected to stretch her legs and rest her feet; and rather thoughtfully of her she made sure to keep a fair distance between her soles and her pet. There wasn’t even the illusion of a threat of being crushed. While far from the first time she had ever done so, the nuance behind the act was curious. For all her talk of big game, Tina took care not to recklessly endanger her plaything.

Had she always exercised such discreet caution? Had Eva simply never noticed before?

She found herself staring, and when Tina noticed Eva was quick to assure her that it wasn’t a bother. That in itself earned a dubious raised brow, but provided no further comment. The giant was back to watching her show and after a few more moments Eva did the same. Although, it wasn’t long before her gaze invariably wandered back. Of all perplexing things, she couldn’t help but recall the new heels Tina wore to work. By her estimate they didn’t appear all that comfortable to wear, and Tina’s lack of experience walking in them was plain to see. It must’ve been hell on her feet. Though not once had Eva heard a complaint on the matter. 

When and why Eva stood, she didn’t really know. Nor did she question it.

Her body moved of its own accord, the woman wandering closer to the looming pale feet of her master as though mesmerized. A more sensible part of Eva would’ve questioned her actions, but for once that part took a back seat to something else. Eva moved on, finally stopping at the base of Tina’s heel. The whole of her foot loomed well over the shrunken woman, a building onto itself. Eva craned her neck as she observed the cliffside of plush skin that wrinkled and shifted with every minute fidget of Tina’s muscles. A series of toes the size of trucks occasionally clenched and unclenched as if awkwardly aware that Eva was studying them; while the other foot rested comfortably atop the ankle of its peer.

Pressing her palm against the base of Tina’s foot, Eva was struck by how invitingly soft it was to the touch. Being fresh from the bath undoubtedly helped, but it was such a curious thing. Pressing a bit more, that same marshmallowy skin gave way to a firm network of muscles lingering beneath the surface. Muscles that had to have been sore after another long day in the office. In fact, Eva knew that for certain if the giant’s demands for massages in the past were any indication. Before recent events it was damn near a nightly ritual. Though tonight Tina was uncharacteristically mum on the subject.

Eva remained where she was, face pensive as her hand stroked at the soft, damp skin.

It was an inexplicable fancy that had made her approach the foot that had crushed her countless times; and now it was that very same fancy that saw Eva begin to tend to it of her own accord. Her hands pressed into the base of the warm bare heel, sinking inches deep into the skin and kneading away at the muscles beneath. There was no way Tina hadn’t noticed. In fact, she likely had been aware of Eva down there since the beginning, but her silence seemed a tacit approval. A slight frown sank Eva’s features as she quickly realized her hands alone would be insufficient. Thus, in an act that surprised even herself, Eva pushed her entire body against Tina’s foot, the doughy sole enveloping her in a plush embrace. 

It was a start, but there was still so very much to work on; and if Eva expected to tend to even a fraction of it then she would need to climb higher up. Tellingly, she actually did briefly consider it, though that seemed a poor idea for a number of reasons. Not the least of which being Eva was still far from recovered from her weekend. Thus it was a puzzle, and one that Tina provided an answer for. The sort of answer that saw her adjust her footing with slow and deliberate moves, laying not one but both gigantic feet on their sides. They surrounded Eva as tall and imposing as ever.

Not that the woman herself seemed to notice or care. Without so much as a word spoken on the matter, Evie took the chance to continue her efforts along Tina’s sole. Her body remained dutifully at work while she drank in every detail. For the first time it felt as though she was genuinely looking at her mistress and could appreciate how well kept her body really was. Even if her sheer scale made the word rather ironic, Tina’s foot was petite. Cute even. The skin was inviting and offered a strange comfort in its unyielding embrace. Though it seemed doubtful any of Eva’s efforts amounted to much. However, as though she were giving her pet a sign, a soft, pleasurable sigh escaped Tina’s lips. Both she and Eva both were only vaguely paying the television any mind, Eva instead devoted to servicing Tina and Tina to being serviced. 

A part of Eva had to wonder what reason possessed her to do this and the simple answer was...there wasn’t one. Her body moved of its own accord even if the woman herself didn’t understand why. Guilt, perhaps? Or maybe an unconscious desire to avoid further punishments? Neither seemed particularly right, but also not fully wrong either. It was more complicated than that. The more the rational side of Eva questioned it, the more inexplicable it seemed. In a way it was almost...natural for her to do this. 

For the better part of an hour things went on uneventfully. Eva continued her work dutifully and Tina returned to enjoying her show, occasionally glancing down or offering some sign of subtle approval. More than once the giant fidgeted with her glasses - the tell-all symbol that she was more flustered than she let on. Eva didn’t pay that any particular mind. She worked her way up the length of her mistress’s foot and before long found herself at the lineup of dainty toes, each one larger than she was. Taking a deep breath, Eva bent down low and slid her upper body between the fourth and fifth digit. The space was especially warm, cramped, and while the rest of Tina’s body had long since dried there was still a degree of moisture to be found right between the toes. It reminded Eva of the sweat lining her own brow at this very moment. 

She was thirsty, she realized. Her body was rather tired and aching and her throat parched. Perhaps a break was in order. Although...what exactly compelled her next action was arguably the greatest mystery yet. As Eva Rhodes, proud and defiant woman who had decried Tina every day, leaned in and gave the space between her master’s toes a long, furtive lick. The taste...Wasn’t as bad as she would’ve expected. In fact, she sort of wanted another.

Of course, she immediately felt a pair of eyes on her and looked beyond the vice of her mistress’s toes to see Tina watching with abject shock and awe. 

“Did I...do something wrong Miss Tina?” Evie asked as naturally as breathing.

“No, you just surprised me.” The brunette admitted. 

“Sorry, I was thirsty.”

The explanation did little to alleviate the surprise. “Do you need water or…?”

Eva’s answer came out surprisingly naturally. “No...I think this will be enough.”

Tina blinked as though she hadn’t believed what she had heard, her glasses sliding down her nose and for once the giantess not adjusting them. “Uh, knock yourself out then.”

The bewilderment was only natural considering everything Eva had done since her reduction. She herself couldn’t explain it. There was simply something frustrating in seeing nigh-invisible droplets marring the otherwise immaculate skin of her mistress. Couple that with her thirst and it just sort of...happened. One lick became many, soon replacing the massage outright. She had lost herself in the simple pleasure each stroke of her tongue brought.

For some reason, the image of a misbehaving dog came to mind. It would be punished of course, but in realizing it had done something bad it would inevitably cuddle up to its owner afterwards. Perhaps this was the shrunken plaything equivalent. 

I’m like a dog. Eva thought bemusedly. She certainly couldn’t hold her head high and tout herself as a person anymore. In a way this was rather appropriate actually. A part of her, a voice if you will, decried it as shameful and humiliating; and that same part was silenced with the vivid memory of what too much disobedience brought Eva - had brought them. Compared to that, this was not only preferable, but nice in its own right. Each lick brought with it something Eva had lacked all day: purpose

When was the last time something so simple had left her so fulfilled? This was peaceful. It was, dare she say, pleasant.

“Miss Tina...Can I ask you something?” Eva asked after some time had passed. 

Not once had the giantess looked away from her after she had begun servicing her foot with her tongue, much too enraptured to shift her attention elsewhere. A blush warmed Tina’s features as she remained mesmerized. The spell broke once Eva had spoken up though. Only then did Tina blink and seem to remember where they were. “Hm-? Ah, yeah. Of course Evie.”

“Why did you shrink me?”

She wasn’t sure why the question sprung to mind. Tina certainly didn’t seem to see it coming. “I...told you already, didn’t I?” She answered carefully, concern creeping into her tone. 

Did she? Eva frowned. “I...Ah, right...You did...It feels so long ago.” It was also likely buried under one of her many irritated tangents. Trying to recall even basic things that had happened early on in her reduction was...difficult.

“Yeah…” Tina idly clenched her toes around Eva’s body, her plaything making no efforts to resist. “I did it for a lot of reasons. I’d be lying if I said a big part of me didn’t love the idea of seeing you this small - and still does - But, I just...couldn’t stand the idea that you’d treat someone else like you treated me. I couldn’t let that happen.”

Yes...that sounded familiar. In a way though, it felt like the first time Eva had truly heard it. “Was I really that bad?”

“You were.” 

Eva paused, partly because her owner shifted her foot vertical and now had the woman pinched between her toes a good forty feet above the table. More so because of the utter lack of hesitation in Tina’s answer. She didn’t know what to say. Her own time as a giant almost felt like a different life entirely. One whose memories were increasingly blurry and unclear. Even so, the two words that could’ve perhaps averted all of this found themselves at the edge of Eva’s lips.

“I’m sorry.”

For a long moment Tina couldn’t react, her features stunned before she coughed into her hand. “I’m not gonna grow you back if you say that.”

“No I...I know. I just…I don’t know what else I can say.”

“Hmm…” The giant’s arms hugged her plush toy into her torso as she leaned back, toes clenching harshly around Eva’s body. “Not really anything either of us can say at this point, but...I always guess you can keep licking?” She mused with the ghost of a smirk. 

Eva gave a slight, subservient nod and the grip around her released, dropping her neatly onto the gap between Tina’s toes. As commanded, she got on her knees and resumed her efforts. While Tina herself rested her chin along the head of her plush toy and watched with a dreamy smile. She didn’t even seem to care that another episode had ended. She hadn’t even noticed. 

“It’s way too late to forgive and forget.” The giantess boomed. “We’ve both made some...mistakes during all this. I’m new to this, and for that I am sorry too. It’s too late, but maybe we can at least move on?” She offered with a hopeful lilt. “You’re not my boss Eva anymore. You’re Evie, my little pet, and Evie hasn’t done anything bad has she?” She smiled. “And I can be Queen Goddess Miss Tina.”

Yeah, Eva could tell how much her mistress was trying not to cringe at saying that aloud. Tina’s smile cracked as she tried not to groan at herself. Frankly, Eva was stunned she ever thought it a good idea.

“Anyway, don’t worry about trying to make it up to me Evie.” Tina proceeded. “You’re…-”

“-Not Eva.”

“Right.”

“I’m…” Eva stretched out her tongue, running it up the side of one of her owner’s toes as somewhere, deep within her, a voice cried out in protest. “...Evie.”