- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here is the second half of the chapter. As ever thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

[Breast, Thigh, Butt, Crush, Foot, Unaware, Aware, Humiliation]

----------------

 

Over half an hour. 

Over half. An. Hour

That was how long the trio ran. First Dana succumbed to exhaustion. Then Amy. Finally, Tina also turned her device off and stepped away. The three of them took a seat and were left gasping for air, Tina’s heart in particular pounding away like a drum as she reached into the bag she brought. Judging by the sloshing noise, it sounded as though the woman had grabbed a water bottle. The hell had ended, but by that point Eva was a battered and weary woman collapsed atop one of Tina’s breasts. Any thoughts of escape were quite thoroughly crushed out of her and her body was slick with sweat that was not her own.

The temptation to give in reared itself once again, but no. She couldn’t. She had to remember who she was. What she wanted. Eva’s whole body ached; she was hot, miserable, and bit back the urge to sob her woes away into the pliant folds of Tina’s body. Times like these it was so very easy to surrender to temptation. Give the bitch whatever she wanted and simply beg for the agony to stop. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn’t; but that was a dangerous line. She could tell herself it would just be this one time, but then there would be another. And another. And another. Until she was a broken slave of a woman lapping away at the feet of a giant who had done it to her.

No. She would never let that happen. No matter what Tina said, she wasn’t Spot or Muffin or Tiny or whatever stupid nickname the woman would try to come up with. She was Eva! Eva Anne Rhodes! And she would overcome this!

Though at the moment she could be forgiven for being just a wee bit tired. 

“Whew, you never fail to impress Tina. I always get my best runs trying to keep up with you.” Dana wheezed out from the distance.

“T-Thank...haa...you…” The brunette didn’t even have the air  capacity to be modest. She reeled her head back and sighed, the shadows of her fingers coming over the neck of her shirt. Eva wearily observed as light suddenly filtered in. Blinding light that made her wince, but light all the same; and, more importantly, the blessed cool air of the outside world. The red-faced woman who made Eva’s life hell never looked so divine as she shook the neck of her shirt and fanned in wave after wave of that crisp salvation. 

New life flowed into the smaller woman as she felt a sliver of gratitude for this minor mercy. She didn’t have any strength left to fight the chaos of Tina’s bosom as it shook with each tug of the woman’s wrist, nor did she care. Eva felt limp and let the titaness do as she pleased, her body tossed freely through the skies like a flea with every slight bounce. For a few blissful seconds she could make out the outer world unhindered. Hundreds of feet away Dana loomed, her tan features a dark red and sweat lining her brow. Not far elsewhere was the redhead, Amy. Not quite as red in the face as the others, but voraciously guzzling water. Water Eva would’ve killed for, truth be told.

Alas, her life since her reduction had not been kind and it wasn’t about to change now. 

Tina had her eyes squarely on the others as they chatted, three friends simply enjoying a day at the gym. It was a mundane thing and yet envy stabbed at the heart of the pitiful shrunken woman. This was the world she had lost. Now here she was reduced into the realm of the insignificant, too small to even be seen. Let alone heard. 

With the latest tug of Tina’s crop top, Eva saw a glimmer of light from below as she fell. The thinnest opening where the pink material pulled away from Tina’s abdominals. A gap that was small and ultimately meaningless, but then again, so was Eva. 

Just as she had lost the will to try and escape for the day, fate, it seemed, was offering her something. Whether that offering was a blessing or a curse remained to be seen. Her body naturally careened down the length of Tina’s body with the latest wrack of Tina’s wrist, Eva lacking the agency, energy, or desire to stop herself. Tina appeared much too busy fanning herself to notice the bug-sized figure bouncing atop her chest; or to hear the surprised cries as Eva realized there was naught but open air beneath her. The giant apparently had no idea that Eva threaded the needle and slipped right through the bottom of her pink top. The freedom her plaything had yearned for so desperately, at a price.

Eva landed painfully on a fresh, firm surface, having traded a pink sky and pale earth for a whole new skyline and a fresh ground atop Tina’s thigh. “Ugghhhh…” She groaned, struggling to so much as lift herself. She was tired, thirsty, and hungry after being trapped for such a time. The irony of the moment was not lost on her as she looked around gasping in air. How fitting that she was finally on the cusp of exactly what she wanted and couldn’t muster the energy to crawl away?

The trio of giants seemed so blissfully ignorant as they continued to rest and chat. They lived in a world beyond hers, almost unrecognizable as a race Eva was once a part of. Their words were distorted by sheer volume and yet also impossible not to hear and comprehend. Eva was in a miserable heap trying to gather her strength after one of the worst ordeals of her life - But to Tina and her friends it was merely a pleasant conversation.

“Tch.” Dana clicked her tongue after a few minutes of banter. She pulled a phone from her pocket and whatever was on the screen elicited a frown. “Sorry ya’ll. It looks like I’m gonna need to duck out early.”

“No...Dana…!” Eva groaned, fresh despair hitting as she watched Dana’s colossal form rise to her feet. She lifted a hand pleadingly to the blonde, but of course it went unnoticed. 

“That’s fine.” Tina nodded, a couple beads of sweat falling from her brown locks. Luckily they fell nowhere near Eva. “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah.” Her older friend nodded. “Just some Board stuff. Reminds me, don’t forget the meeting’s on Thursday this week due to the holiday.” 

“Of course. See you at work.” 

“Later D.”

Dana wasted no time hurrying out after that. She toweled herself off and bid her farewells, but it was her final words that seemed to stick out.  Even as Eva was forced to watch her best shot at freedom walk right out the door, some indescribable part of her latched onto that small comment. And she wasn’t the only one.

“Meeting on Thursday?” Amy asked. 

Tina turned and leaned away from the questioning woman, slyly biting her lip. “Oh, it’s no big deal I just uh...Kinda...Got promoted onto the Board.”

Silence. For several moments there was nothing but silence. 

“It’s uh...officially gonna be announced Monday?” Tina offered awkwardly. 

Eva and this red-haired stranger were equally stunned as they both watched Tina. For Amy it was understandable, but after everything that had happened Eva really had no right to be surprised anymore. Even so, the arrogant woman froze. She looked at the looming form of Tina’s marbled torso and, under her breath, let out the softest despondent whimper.

Even at this latest juncture, the bitch found a way to take something else from her. 

Amy’s reaction was quite the opposite. Words of shock and congratulations and playful ribbing all spewed forth. The redhead all but bulldozed past Tina’s walls of stuttering modesty, already discussing plans of celebration. Despite her best efforts to dissuade her friend, Tina was as helpless as Eva in this particular fight. Though to Eva it all fell upon deaf ears regardless. She could only focus on the woman towering far above her. Who had reduced her to this naked thing stained with dirt and sweat. Eva could only stare in dumbfounded disbelief. 

No matter what sort of existential plight Eva was going through, Tina eventually stood and moved with Amy towards their next exercise. Instinct compelled the smaller woman to cling on for dear life, Eva’s knuckles digging into Tina’s pants even if she herself knew not why. She could survive the fall. If anything, falling would allow her to finally get away and be free. It would’ve been easier than whatever she was doing now. It would’ve been smarter. She should have done it.  

Eva held on though, something intangible keeping her stuck to Tina. Somehow, even after all the relentless torment and degradation, it was this that stung the most. Even at the size of an insect she could take pride in the pyrrhic victory of their work roles. Tina was beneath her. No matter how big she got or how much she acted otherwise, she would never amount to the glory that was Eva Rhodes.

And yet she had.

It may’ve seemed inconsequential, and it probably was. Eva had been fired, shrunken, and tormented in unimaginable ways. Through it all there was but one comfort: the knowledge that she was who she was and that she would overcome it. Some people were born better than the rest. She was born into prestige and worked hard to excel from a young age. Nothing could change that - All of that came crashing down and, in a moment of shock, the diminished Eva simply couldn’t process the world around her. 

Was she simply hanging on out of a struggle against her own survival instincts? Or...was it something else? Did some part of her...want to stay with Tina? Some intangible facet of Eva that feared the unknown so much she couldn’t leave even if she wanted to? Could she, in fact, survive without Tina’s magnanimity? So much of her time had been spent cursing her situation and so little actually processing it. 

“I wanna break you.”

What if she was already broken?

Any other person would’ve cracked by now. Eva was little more than a gnat compared to Tina. She was currently a speck clinging to the thighs of a goddess. One who tormented her, yes, but who also offered food, shelter, and made herself clear from the onset. It flew in the face of her worldview. Any doubts were always dismissed so easily out of hand, but in her current predicament she had to wonder: was this simply the latest injustice or had she been wrong? 

Was she beginning to accept this?

No. 

That couldn’t be the case. If she was wrong here then where else had she gone awry? Going down that mental path was too dangerous. She had to...She had to focus. Yes, that’s right. Focus back on the task at hand. She was free, and when Tina stopped moving it was a chance to take in the situation anew. Whatever apprehensions continuing to grip her were promptly pushed aside. They were merely the delusions of a woman fatigued after what she’d been through. Nothing more. 

Refocusing herself, Eva drew a deep breath and turned her gaze towards where the gigantic duo were heading. The clangor of their meaningless conversation continued to echo in from above, having shifted into evening plans. Eva, however, was more keen on where they appeared to be going: a corner of the sprawling room dedicated to using weights. Numerous barbells, weight benches, and assorted machinery laid scattered about with the occasional device already occupied. 

Of them all however, Tina seemed en route for one in particular. A piece of metallic equipment that sported a cushioned seat and broke off into four jointed sections - two for up and two for down. Each one had a metal rod for slotting on weights as well as cushions for a person to comfortably press against said weights. Its specific name escaped Eva, but she grasped its purpose implicitly: to train a person’s limbs. 

“Iunno Amy. A restaurant sounds like a bit much.” Tina commented as her colossal form reached the exercise machine. As if allaying any doubts as to who would be using it first, she assumed her spot atop the seat and leaned back into the metal spine. 

The redhead rolled her eyes and sputtered her lips. “Pft, hardly.” She dismissed as she set a water bottle onto the floor and bent forward to grab a couple weights, slotting them onto the bars by Tina’s shins. “You got a promotion girl! And I’m close to one too. If you won’t celebrate now, when will you?” There was a thunk as more weights were added. Several more thunks followed. 

One could easily argue Tina had been celebrating nonstop for a while now, but for obvious reasons she couldn’t just say that. The brunette sighed and set her personal bag down nearby. “Mnn...If you want.” She relented, reaching up for her glasses. “Hm?”

It was a low, virtually nonexistent grunt, but a meaningful one. Amy was busy putting on weights and prattling on about places the pair could go. Too distracted by her own ramblings to notice Tina giving her bosom a discreet poke. Or how her friend’s body subtly stiffened, brown eyes quickly scouring the vicinity before noting the tiny figure on her leg with some tangible relief. Amy never noticed any of it, but Eva most certainly did. 

The smaller woman locked eyes with Tina for an instant, a fresh surge of adrenaline lifting her tired body. Now or never. If she was going to run this was her chance! She needed only make the leap and freedom would be hers. Amy’s eyes were on the ground as she added weights and Tina giving chase would only add to the likelihood Eva would be noticed. A desperate and inelegant plan perhaps; but it was all Eva had on the fly. The woman shot to her feet and made for a sprint to the edge of Tina’s vast thigh. 

Unfortunately, such a plan appeared doomed to fail from its inception. While to Eva it was a fervent rush of adrenaline akin to a mad sprint, to Tina it was an insect-sized woman skittering across her body. All she needed to counter it was merely to twitch her leg to the side. A swift, sudden fake out before the limb swung hard in the opposite direction. The former move proved enough to throw Eva off balance, and the later was sufficient to send her flying back whence she came. She flew right from Tina’s thigh, gravity taking hold. A triumphant smirk served as the last thing Eva saw of Tina’s face before she descended between her legs. 

The giant’s thighs had her utterly surrounded, cutting Eva largely from view. Without missing a beat Tina had already seamlessly returned to speaking with her friend, eyes occasionally flickering to the woman caught between two walls of powerful muscle with no small amount of relief. There was but a thin space of plush cushioning directly in front of Tina’s looming crotch, and there Eva had landed. The world was walled off by her legs, each limb resting against the padded cushions of the exercise machine.

Dreadful realization struck Eva as she was reminded of the machine - and what being here meant for her.

The numerous weights were all set and ready to go. All that separated Eva from certain doom was a bit of chatter among giants. Chatter that ended long before she had another chance to flee.

The slender giant opened with a testing rep first. Her arms, holding onto iron bars, came together directly ahead of her. At the same time, the woman’s shins did the same to the lower set of weights. Tina’s body trembled with a hint of strain, but that was nothing when compared to Eva’s newfound punishment. Tina’s legs steamrolled over her and caught her in the side of one of her thighs as its equally mighty companion pressed in from the other side, pressuring Eva in a vice grip that had her instantly yearning for the safe haven of Tina’s crop top.

“One!” Amy counted encouragingly.

Fua-!” Tina breathed out and released her hold on the four bars, arms and legs spreading wide as she eased out of it. Blissful open air welcomed Eva yet again as she fell back to the cushion, not that it would last. A key difference between this new ordeal and what came before on the treadmill was the treadmill was rather incidental. Whereas this? This was very, very deliberate; and Tina was just getting started. 

Barely a moment passed before Tina’s limbs came together once more, and as it had before her thighs ground against Eva’s pitiful body. Amy counted off yet again and Tina released, beginning a process that went on again and again. Slowly at first; and only getting faster as Tina found her rhythm. A constant cycle of moving the weights - And of smashing Eva repeatedly between her legs.

A silver lining at least, if one could ever call it that, was Eva was spared the sweltering hell of being trapped against Tina’s body this time. As well as the pendulous motion machine of flying in all directions. By comparison, this was a far more straightforward and lax torture - But it was torture.

For her meek demeanor and weak will, Tina was a powerful woman. The muscles on her legs popped against the fine contours of her yoga pants, hiding nothing with each crunch. Pressure great enough to move what must’ve been easily over a hundred pounds of raw weight collapsed together on either side of the lesser woman; and each time muffled gasps rang out bitterly against Tina’s invasive legs. All that spared Eva from it being even worse was, hilariously enough, her own small size keeping her away from the epicenter of Tina’s muscles. 

No rep lasted longer than a couple seconds. It was instead the sheer volume of them that made this particular torment so agonizing. Thus far Amy had only counted off a couple dozen, but to Eva it felt so much more. Whether Tina was motivated by her own desire to work out or the idea that each rep was another admonishment to her plaything, the woman pushed herself to go as far as she could. Ten reps. Twenty. Thirty. More

“Forty-nine…! C’mon Tina. One more!” 

By that point, the shorter giant was gasping for air, shuddering from simply holding onto the machine. Sweat lined her brow and she barely held on; while between her legs a very weary and quite crushed Eva laid, begging for Tina to give up while Amy did the opposite. “M-nnnn-!” One final crunch, with everything the giant had. Her arms and legs trembled with exhaustion as she pushed on. The four metallic arms barely moved, but they did move, slowly coming together one final, agonizing time. Tina held it for a full second, and down below Eva all but cried. 

Fifty!” 

Instantly the weights were released and the giant collapsed against the back rail, arms falling to her sides as she wheezed. “Thank god…” She boomed. 

Eva’s sentiments exactly. 

Sweat that wasn’t her own soaked the raven-haired plaything’s body. She had managed to pick herself up from the dregs of despair only to be smacked back down yet again it seemed. She remained splayed on the exercise cushion, her body aching and tired. Why did the monster have to see her at the worst possible time? Why?! Every. Damn. Time!

The real knife twist was the absolute praise afforded to Tina for her impressive physical display. Amy all but exalted her friend for the feat; and even in exhaustion the brunette exuded a sort of modest pride. She hid behind her usual nervous tick with a slight smile, slotting her glasses back up her nose before making way for Amy. Notably, she did not grab Eva when she stood.

Of course, lest Eva dare to dream she’d been forgotten, it seemed to be another of the demoness’s games. As she began to move a quick but subtle flick of Tina’s finger sent Eva bouncing deeper across the cushioned seat. Why she would do such a thing made itself readily known as the ground around the tiny woman darkened with a fresh shadow.

Looming high above, the shorts-clad rear of the red-haired stranger hovered. A lean, toned bottom that presented itself just long enough for Eva to comprehend what was about to come before slamming unceremoniously down. Suffice to say, Eva was quite firmly crushed under the countless tonnes of weight as Amy made herself comfortable. It was now her turn, pressure intensifying as her weight shifted. 

“One!” Tina cheered.

What Eva would’ve given to be trapped in Tina’s bosom again. 

Mercifully, Amy only lasted half as long as Tina. That still amounted to a solid five minutes of pure, excruciating misery as the redhead ground herself into her seat, every twist and pivot of her body a new series of painful experiences for Eva. It couldn’t have ended soon enough; and even when the woman stood back up, Eva clung to her rear an extra moment before flaking off like a leaf. 

Please...Is it over? The small woman wondered. At this point she was on the verge of resorting to prayer. Any fight was once again quite thoroughly beaten out of her in this cruel world of giants.

In the interim, and in total juxtaposition, Tina sat a short distance away, half-empty water bottle in hand and a towel in the other, looking much less flushed after a few minutes of rest. She flashed Amy a supportive smile, even if her eyes were quick to veer towards the seat again. To Eva. As she stood, her form rising to the heavens far beyond her toy, Eva didn’t even bother trying to pick herself up for another escape attempt. It took less than a couple seconds before WHAM! The clean white sole of the giant’s running shoe came to rest against the side of the seat. Rather cleverly, Tina was masking what she was doing by tying her laces.

“So whaddaya wanna do next Tina?” Amy asked after a healthy guzzling of H20.

The giant hummed for a moment, eyes naturally falling onto Eva in consideration “How about...the leg press?” She suggested with a discreet smile. One that meant nothing good for Eva. 

“Really? More leg stuff already?”

While Tina nodded, Eva was swept against her fingers with a wave of the woman’s hand; and, in the same smooth motion, brought to the side of her shoe. With some dextrous sleight of hand Tina slotted Eva into the opening by her ankle. Another poke from her finger, and Eva was buried fully into the woman’s running shoe against the warm and admittedly damp sock.

At this juncture being caught at the whimsy of Tina’s movements was becoming a painfully familiar thing. It may’ve been a different prison, but the general beats remained the same. A cramped, humid hell where every step slid Eva wherever fate willed it. In this case, that meant further and further down against Tina’s dainty foot. Sliding until she could go no lower and was now caught firmly in the woman’s instep. A fresh addition to Tina’s insole, forced to endure every fresh footfall with naught but her foot as company.. 

At this point, to say Eva had any energy left to be scared would’ve been a lie. She was tired. Exhausted. Yet, even in that state, what little remained of her dreaded what came next. She had been crushed under countless tonnes of weight repeatedly, but even with a cursory knowledge she knew what would come next. The next exercise and her current location only meant one thing.

Even a casual layman like herself knew what a leg press was. The device in question was akin to a chair one sat in close to the floor. There they would press their feet against a metal plate one could apply weights to, and right at the heart of that exercise would be Eva. Caught between the infinite mass of her mistress and the full might of however many weights the woman wanted. Which, if the last machine was any indication, would be a lot. 

Eva didn’t know what went on outside her prison. Only that after a storm of movement the world went still for a number of serene, blissful minutes. Then gravity abruptly inverted and the socked sole that served as her sky now became the ground. Instinctively, she knew Tina had positioned herself in the machine.

“Okay.” Tina’s voice echoed from the world beyond. The closest Eva got to a warning before it began. 

The ‘sky’ of Tina’s insole came crashing in. Or maybe it was her foot simply pressing into it. Either way, whatever thin space Eva was allotted all but vanished. In its place was a new pressure, slight at first, but almost immediately intensifying beyond anything Eva had known. The woman shrieked as Tina’s feet pushed the unseen plate away from her. An absolute agony washed over her. She screamed without pause into the surface of Tina’s sock, feeling the weight of thousands upon thousands if not millions of pounds compress seemingly around nothing but her.

I’m going to die.

As soon as she felt the weight reach its apex and stay there, the woman was sure of it. In a single, sobering moment, she realized the truth of the matter. There was a limit to her supposed invulnerability, and this was most assuredly it. 

The ‘wall’ of Tina’s insole, and by proxy the metal plate outside, came down, everything shifting as Tina’s legs most likely bent. The pressure eased; as soon as Tina’s legs stretched back out it would be done. 

Of course, the giant couldn’t have known that. To her, this was just the latest game. She undoubtedly delighted into the feeble squirms against her foot, drawing a breath before stretching her legs nice and slow. Letting the weight exponentially increase against Eva’s body. Compressing her flatter, and flatter to the breaking point-!

“One.”

Darkness overtook Eva.