- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's that time of the week again. As ever I more than welcome comments and feedback. A bit of an easygoing chapter this time around, but hope you enjoy!

[Handplay, Mild Footplay]

------------------

 

“A-Agh-! Stop it!”

It seemed as though Eva had been saying that a lot over the past few hours. After what had ended up becoming a rather degrading bath, Tina took her out and allowed her to dry herself off with a small hand towel. It proved rather hard to mend her wounded pride while forced to use what was essentially a bathroom rag; especially while the colossus at her side toweled herself off properly. For all her efforts, Eva’s ploy had evidently failed. Tina appeared none the worse for wear, but the fight would go on. She would get the woman to fall back in line one way or another. Another chance would present itself before long. Eva needed only to last until then. 

Something far more easily said than done. 

Eva could try and steel herself for what was to come, although Tina had a…“unique” talent for doing the unexpected. A bit ironic, thinking that of someone who had shrunken her; but for all Tina’s boasts and ominous declarations Eva had expected something more...Well...

She hadn’t expected this. 

At the moment, Eva found herself as little more than a fidget toy in the giant’s unyielding fist, virtually an afterthought as Tina’s eyes remained glued to her television. She had slipped into something more comfortable for the evening. While Eva herself would’ve opted for a nightgown or the like, Tina was more keen on dark sweatpants and a loose shirt depicting another of the countless cartoon creations littering her home. Looking at it, Eva could scarce fathom it was an adult she was with. It depicted a rather muscular man in the most garish red, white, and blue she had ever seen. His eyes were lost in the shadow of a mighty brow and he had this absurd big grin that just looked stupid; and no, Eva didn’t just feel that way because Tina had her body pressed firmly into that very same grin. 

Rather than be tortured or played with, Eva was instead an unwitting addition to Tina’s nightly ritual. The brown-haired giant laid lazily at an angle across her couch, hand with Eva resting over her stomach. She was watching another of her foreign cartoons, now on the third episode in fact, and had remained quite laconic save for the occasional odd “Shush!” directed at her plaything. Eva’s diminutive protests went ignored as Tina remained focused on the screen. Her soft and lithe fingers stroked Eva’s naked form at steady intervals, perhaps occasionally pinching her until she gasped but otherwise...That was it. 

For all her self-satisfied boasting and teasing at Eva’s expense, with the bath now behind them Tina seemed strangely content. In a way the mundane situation was as unsettling as that aroused look in her eyes Tina had before. What exactly was the titan’s gambit here? Was this some kind of attempt to keep Eva off-guard or was this really all Tina planned on doing? After all that talk of punishing bullies and enjoying seeing her squirm and with Eva at her complete and total mercy, her grand plan to ‘break her’ was showing her shitty Japanese cartoons? It boggled the mind, but then again, so did almost everything Tina had done today. 

HRR-F!

On the television, one of the characters endured a devastating blow and Tina sharply inhaled. As an unintended consequence, this also brought her hand, and by extension Eva, firmly against her stomach. Beneath the scratchy surface of her shirt, the giant’s ironclad stomach made for a particularly uncomfortable wall to be smashed into. She could squirm all she wanted, but as Eva had long since discovered it was folly to even try. All that ever accomplished was wearing herself out. 

Like so very many things while at this disgraceful size, she was simply stuck until Tina was satisfied. Eva couldn’t even distract herself with the theater-sized TV since fingers the length of city buses blocked her view. With an annoyed, petulant growl the shrunken woman kicked a bare foot into the wall of skin. “If you refuse to unhand me then at least move your damn fingers so I can see!” Eva protested.

“Make me.” Tina boomed.

There was no rebuttal against such a casual dismissal. Despite her slip ups in the bath, Tina seemed quite aware that she now controlled the situation; not that something as paltry as ‘reality’ stopped Eva. The smaller woman indulged in a few more futile attempts to free herself before collapsing into the folds of Tina’s shirt. Beneath her, the smiling cartoon face continued mocking her. Eva Rhodes was many spectacular things, but even she couldn’t budge a ten-ton hand. 

“Thought so.” 

One could almost hear the smirk on the edges of the giant’s face. Though as an act of graciousness on her part, her fingers spread to allow Eva a view. A captive audience in the most literal sense. In the end, Eva barely managed to watch for a couple minutes before the episode ended on a cliffhanger. Someone appeared on the verge of death though she suspected he would be fine - Largely because his name was in the show’s title. Moments later, for the third time that evening, a catchy, albeit mellow tune played over the credits as the cast of characters walked towards the camera.

This, evidently, was the cue for Tina to rise up and stretch her arms. Which of course meant Eva was along for the ride, hoisted hundreds of feet into the air like she were at the end of a gigantic crane. “Mnnnnyeeeh…~” Tina exhaled. She brought her hands back down and idly deposited Eva onto the living room table. Then she reached for a nearby gaming controller and used it to navigate the menus on screen.

“There. All caught up for the week.” She affirmed.

On the TV she returned to a frankly massive queue of assorted shows and movies, thumbing through them with barely a glance levied at her small prize. For someone who appeared so mesmerized by the very idea of a reduced Eva mere hours ago it was a curious change of pace. 

“Hmm…” The giant seemed at an impasse for what to watch next. Rather than decide right away, she instead opted to set her controller down. It landed with a thud elevated several magnitudes through sheer scale, Eva watching the device taller than she now was with a disquieted look in her eyes. Much to her chagrin, Tina’s bespectacled gaze fell upon her once again.

“How do you feel about Dot?” She asked suddenly.

Eva responded with the appropriate level of befuddlement.

“Your new name. Dot.”

Excuse me?!” Came the outraged reply.

Tina scratched the back of her head with the visage of a woman who pretty much expected that answer. “Come on, work with me here.” She pouted. “What’s wrong with Dot? It’s cute!”

Renewed vitriol surged within Eva as she glared at Tina, raising her voice for all it was worth. “It’s a name you give to a pet!”

“Yeah, exactly.” Tina countered with a smirk.

Eva’s brow twitched. She’d walked right into that one. “I am not a pet! I am a person with a name, you would at least do well to remember that. I am Eva Rhodes dammit!”

“Were. You were Eva Rhodes.” Tina corrected. “Now you’re uh...I’m not even sure what to call you now. Aside from Tiny.” She blinked. “How about Tiny?”

NO!

The giant looked vaguely annoyed, a low grumble escaping her throat. “Gimme something to work with here...Muffin.”

“Absolutely not! I am not some kind of animal you can just put in a cage! I am a proud, living, breathing human!” Eva barked, punctuating with an enraged stomp of her foot. Which hurt quite a lot, incidentally. “Is this some kind of game to you?!”

Tina averted her eyes sheepishly. “I mean, kinda?” There was something to be said for her brazen honesty. The woman scratched at a cheek as her glasses began to slide, fingers adjusting them on natural reflex. “I for one think it’s important to give you a new name for your new life. Don’t you?”

It was impossible to know for sure what put this thought in Tina’s head, but it had already gotten old. Eva glared indignantly at the giant towering far above, crossing her arms with a defiant huff. This whole business was beginning to sound more and more like some perverse fantasy she was being forced to play a role in. Which, considering Tina, was almost certainly the case. What exactly was she supposed to say to that? The answer was nothing. For games like this the best answer was to not play at all.

“Is this the best you can come up with Tina?” Eva snorted. “Manhandling me while you watch your kid trash and then provoking me with pet names?”

SM-ACK!

Tina’s bare foot had an answer for that. In a single, fluid motion the brunette’s leg swung over and slammed its sole into Eva with the almighty force of a giant. The air forced itself from Eva’s lungs and brushed against the warm, pale sole. Her ears were ringing as it slowly rose off of her, a faint imprint of Eva’s body still visible in the doughy skin as it morphed away. 

Miss Tina.” She corrected as she hugged her knees to her chest. “And I could always just do that if you prefer. I really like doing that.” A smirk graced her lips. Good thing at least one of them enjoyed it, Eva supposed.

Eva took precious moments to gather herself and stand, now observing the giant’s distant feet from their perch on the couch carefully. “I am not taking a new name.” She reaffirmed adamantly. “You may have reduced me, but I still have my pride damn you-”

“And boy don’t I know it.”

“-And as soon as I’m back to normal you’ll regret ever messing with me!”

It was hard not to feel as though the words rang hollow when screamed by a naked bug woman trapped on a table the length of a field, though what was the alternative? To give up? No. Even if it did little to better her situation, lashing out like this was all Eva could do for the time being. She had to deny everything about this, because the alternative was much, much worse. Although even now as she screamed defiance Tina seemed more vaguely amused than bothered. Ever since the bath it was as if Eva’s words lost their weight in her eyes.

“Are you still on about that?” The giant asked with a bemused sigh.

Tina sank her back into the couch and swung her legs out once more. On impulse Eva shielded herself, but the dainty feet of the giant never came close. Instead, it was with a tremendous crash that one bare heel landed at the edge of the table. A slight blast of air followed it, brushing across Eva’s face as Tina idly lowered the other foot. Both towered far, far higher than the reduced woman and were crossed at the ankles, resembling a pair of ivory towers. Looking over the folds of one sole, it was hard not to recall with vivid detail what it was like to be crushed under one. Vivid enough to wring Eva’s mouth dry and make her heart pound.

“I’m trying to be nice here and give you a choice you know.” Tina remarked. “Would you rather I’d just call you Dirt? Or Buggy? Or something mean like that?”

Eva took a step back from Tina and swallowed. Up above she could see one set of toes dancing from on high, and personal experience told her how swiftly those same digits could swoop down to punish her for a misstep. The fear of being crushed again held Eva’s tongue, albeit not for long. 

“I-I’d rather be called my name! I would rather be grown back to normal! What are you even trying to do?! Pretend we’re friends now? After you’ve shrunken me, stepped on me, and nearly ate me?!”

“I wasn’t gonna eat you. That’s mean.” 

WHAT?!

Eva’s response made Tina giggle. A short laugh that led seamlessly into a quick sigh. “Stories make this sound so much easier.” She muttered under her breath, brown eyes focusing intently on Eva after a few moments. “You really wanna know what I’m trying to do?” Tina eventually asked.

Yes, she did. Though now that she was being pressed on it, Eva’s voice struggled to escape past her lips. All the same, the giant pressed on.

“I’m trying not to lose it.” She boomed. “Every time I look at you all I can think about are all the things I wanna do to you - All the things I will do to you. I’m fighting the urge to just sit here and swat you with my hand until it’s sore. To step on you until my foot is numb. To make you pay for everything you’ve done to me and everyone else.” There was a frightening honesty behind the woman’s eyes. She meant every word. 

“I want to just...destroy you, but…” Tina bit into her lip. It took her some time before she found the right words. “There’s two ways to do this. An easy way, and a hard way.”

The very notion made Eva’s thoughts fog over. This was supposed to be the easy way?

“I’m trying to give you a choice here. A choice to do what I say, and help decide what I’m gonna call you. Cause don’t misunderstand me Miss Rhodes. You will do what I say. What you decide is how much I’m gonna punish you until you do.” As a show of force, her foot rose but a few inches. Enough to draw a wince from Eva - And to bring an empowered edge to Tina’s expression. She lowered the foot once again and smiled meaningfully at the tiny woman below.  “This is a break Miss Rhodes, and I’d take it if I were you. Cause it’s not gonna last forever.”

“A...break?”

The giant nodded. “You can probably tell, but I’m still figuring a lot of this out. I know one thing for sure though. Seeing you down there? It’s amazing, and I wanna make sure I take my time and enjoy breaking you in. 

Atop that table and under Tina’s heavy gaze, a chill crept up Eva’s spine. She...hadn’t been expecting all that. The more Tina tipped her hand the deeper down the rabbit hole it all seemed to go. A lone bead of sweat traced the edge of the reduced woman’s face as she felt trapped in the immense shadow surrounding her. “B-Breaking me in…?”

Tina nodded slowly. Very, very slowly. She bit into her fingertip and a low, droning chuckle echoed out. “I might be gentle. If you’re a good girl.” The giant whispered with a husky tone. “But right now...I don’t even know where to start. So many ideas but…”

It took everything Eva had not to turn tail and run.

God I love that face.” Tina interrupted herself. “You look so...helpless I can’t help but wanna...bully you a bit.” As she spoke her foot lifted off of its partner and began to sail towards Eva. The woman remained frozen in place, petrified atop the table as Tina’s doughy sole inched closer and closer. This was different somehow. Something about the look in Tina’s eyes made her not want to move. As though running would only escalate things further. A feeling that proved swiftly right.

“Not going to try and get away?” Tina almost sounded disappointed. “But I wanna see you run. It’s cute when you think you have a chance.” She sulked. “Hmm...I know.” The woman drew in a quick breath and presented her bare sole before Eva. Far above and beyond, the giant’s face was red and tinged with uncertainty, but spurred on by the lust in her eyes. 

“...Kiss it. Or I’ll stomp on you.”

...What? Eva blinked and focused on the woman’s foot directly ahead of her. A single kiss on that? Or more pain? Her pride made the choice clear, but...Eva needed to only crane her neck to see the counterargument. There at the peak of Tina’s foot were the five monsters eagerly awaiting an excuse to reach for her. Tormentors who would make the rest of the evening hell if given the chance. A single kiss to keep them at bay. Normally unthinkable but, remembering earlier that day, Eva surprised herself. She inched closer, something compelling her as she leaned in. Tina was enthralled by the scene, one hand discreetly rubbing between her legs over her pants. It was unthinkable, and yet-

NO! 

She was at the cusp of a terrible, terrible mistake, but reason won out in the end. Eva hurried away the foot towering before her. “I...I am not some kind of dog who takes orders! Least of all from you!”

Tina was left unsatisfied and surprised. She paused, as if realizing what it must’ve looked like with a hand between her legs, and her foot began to inch closer. Eva braced herself for more pain. An evening of pain. All for her pride.

“....No...Not yet.”

The giant’s words surprised her. Just as Eva expected the worst, her foot retreated. Tina moved her hand from between her legs, schooling her face even if it was betrayed by her flushed cheeks. “You’ll learn Miss Rhodes. Eventually.” Tina averted her eyes, a hint of hesitation holding her back. “...You’re lucky I want our first time to be special. Or I’d just…”

Or she’d just...what?

As Tina remained uncharacteristically quiet, Eva found that question haunting her. Rather than press on, the giant grabbed her and thrust her back into her fishbowl prison before retreating to her room in a hurry. By all accounts it was Eva’s triumph, though it was through no fault of her own. Something held back Tina tonight, but that something wouldn’t always be there.

Yes, this was no victory, she realized. It was a stay of execution.