- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And with this the story is about a third done. Happy to see more folks engaging with it. I hope you all continue to like it! As ever, always happy to see reviews and feedback. 

Also, thanks to a suggestion from a friend I'll also be tagging the content of a chapter up here for reader's sake.

[Bath Scene, Nudity, Mouthplay, Humiliation, Handplay, Mild Breast]

-------------

 

I wanna break you.

Even now, many minutes later, the words continued to haunt Eva. A damning sentiment that offered a glimpse into what this was all really about. She felt her blood freeze over when Tina said it, arousal muddling the eyes behind those thick glasses as traces of a shy smile twisted her lips. With a single statement all the fight drained from Eva and Tina reached for her. Any protests against the invasive grip of such massive digits caught in Eva’s throat as she went slack in the giant’s grasp.

Only half-aware, Eva was brought to what appeared to be a fishbowl that was put to use as a spare change jar. A healthy bed of metal coins served as her unpleasant cushion once she was unceremoniously dropped inside. She let out a sudden, shrill cry as her nude body crashed into a series of quarters and the coinage along the surface. Tina lingered for a moment and watched as Eva slowly found her footing; as though she were drinking in the pitiful scene of her former boss slipping and crawling amidst assorted coins. She left shortly thereafter without a word, all her thoughts plainly written in those lust-clouded brown eyes. 

Her absence allowed Eva a reprieve to collect herself. She stood and for some time looked around her new makeshift prison. Beneath her feet was a slew of coins two inches high and compacted in this rounded glass cage of her. She mused on escaping for a time, but alas thoughts was all they ended up being. The only path out was a circular opening a dozen feet above her; and while it seemed a good idea to stack the coins to get out, Eva swiftly learned that even moving a simple penny proved impossibly difficult. Much less trying to stack any to escape.

I wanna break you.

She heard the words again after a period of trying to arrange the metal discs around her into anything. It gave Eva pause as she leaned over a stack of several nickels as high as a table. She could rationalize this. She could logically piece together the things in her favor and offer herself cold comforts that she wasn’t as helpless as she felt. In the end, however, all roads invariably led back to that declaration of intent. It brought a shudder to Eva as she ran her fingers through her hair and seated herself on a throne of dimes. It was as cold and unpleasant as anything else in this accursed fishbowl, but she had little recourse but to hold herself and try to keep warm in spite of it. 

What was Tina going to do to her? What was her plan? Did the girl even have a plan? Or was she completely acting on impulse? As much as Eva’s instincts wanted her to cower before Tina like some sort of goliath, the woman had to remember who she was dealing with. Tina was just Tina. She was the same woman she’d known for years. Someone who could be persuaded with, reasoned with, or better yet intimidated. Physically, Eva was helpless; what she lacked in scale and agency, however, she more than made up for with influence, wealth, connections, and intellect. Not to mention she had the broader world on her side. Tina could overpower an inch-high woman, but she couldn’t avoid law enforcement searching for Eva. Or any R.E.I. officials who discovered their prototype was stolen and used. 

Yes, that was something vital to always keep in mind. Eva was not the one cornered here - fishbowl prison aside - It was Tina. She could never lose sight of that no matter what came next. She wasn’t some brat’s plaything. She was Eva Fucking Rhodes. 

Once that was settled, Eva was still left to occupy herself for some time; time spent planning her methods of attack and mentally preparing herself for when her tormentor inevitably returned. Lest she relapse back into that frightened thing she was before. Far from an easy thing to do in such a maddening situation, but if she expected to survive she couldn’t be ‘broken’, to use Tina’s parlance. At least there was a bittersweet comfort now that she was painfully aware she couldn’t just be crushed and killed. 

Choosing instead to focus on her outward surroundings, Eva took in this strange new world and put it to memory. Unlike her own luxurious home, this seemed more like a modest apartment. One decorated rather heavily in pop-culture iconography. If this was a living room area, then from where she was on a countertop, Eva could make out a trio of pathways. One which led out, one to what seemed to be a kitchen, and another for delving deeper into this place. A simple layout that was now magnified into something magnificent through sheer scale.

Which, speaking of, deferred her back to Tina. Even when far away her presence was an inescapable thing. She was somewhere deeper inside, but everything she did thundered audibly in the distance and ushered in slight tremors that permeated the walls. No human would ever be able to notice such things so clearly, but to whatever Eva now was they were an inescapable constant. They remained as an eternal reminder of the differences between her and her former assistant. A sad truth she had to face if she expected to get anywhere.

BOOM

Ah, speak of the she-devil, she approached. 

The clamor of seismic noises ushered in Tina long before her colossal figure made its appearance. One step after another sounded off with rumbles in the walls and a rhythm of explosive impacts. Always growing louder and more powerful before finally she appeared, dressed not in her work attire or, indeed, any real attire at all. Rather, her slender figure was wrapped in a light blue towel. She held it to her body with one hand along her chest while another habitually toyed with a tuft of brown hair. Her eyes regarded Eva as she drew close and were deliberating, dragging this out when Eva knew full well what the conclusion would be. Naturally, Tina came to a decision and reached her hand into her former boss’s prison and, rather than fight against the inexorable, Eva saved her strength and let it come to pass. 

Considering the towel, there was no real mystery about where the destination was this time. A few short steps and Tina soon stood in the hallowed halls of a low-rent bathroom. As a small mercy it appeared both clean and bereft of the cutesy decor that filled the living room. Eva was placed along the countertop near the faucet, Tina approaching the bathtub to get the water going. She reached for a clear plastic dial that had weathered much use and in short order a waterfall began to surge out into the tub, its cascading screams filling the room and, slowly, the bathtub too. Tina returned to shut the door, focused back on Eva and then...stared. It seemed like a habit at this point honestly. 

“What now you oversized bitch?” Eva asked, fully confident she wouldn’t be heard over the falling water. Petty victories where she could take them. 

Tina took a deep breath, steadying the shaking hand clutching her towel to her chest. Any lingering doubts were hastily blinked away as she hurriedly schooled herself. Her cheeks puffed out and turned a shade of red as her fingers dug into the towel and, in one fluid motion, pulled it away. Why, at this late juncture, she had any semblance of modesty was a riddle beyond Eva, but Tina’s nude form certainly made a powerful statement. 

Eva was reminded of that ill-conceived attempt to ridicule Tina at her gym; only take the inadequacy she felt then and magnify it a thousand fold. For all her social shortcomings, Tina loomed beyond Eva like nothing less than a sinewy god. Muscles from a lifetime of personal training lined and filled out her bare form. Her curves, no longer hidden beneath layers of bulky clothing, were on full display as a pair of large, pert breasts hung in the heavens above Eva while her generous waist filled the vista up ahead. Tina’s meticulous self-maintenance, Eva noted, even went so far as to the hairs between her legs. Or rather the lack thereof. 

She was, in short, stunning. The veritable poster child of the benefits of exercise and grooming. Her only evident flaw would’ve been her short stature but, needless to say, that was very much not a concern at the moment. 

A cutesy, rounded face framed by short brown hair stared down at Eva from on high. Tina stood as high as a skyscraper and let the reduced woman drink in the image, just as she seemed to drink in Eva’s many times now. Eventually, with the slightest hint of flushed cheeks, she reached for her glasses and removed them. They were set down not far from Eva; almost as tall as she was she noted. That done, Tina brushed her hair back with a large hand and set the other at her hip, chest rising and falling with every breath as the image immortalized itself in Eva’s mind. 

Subconsciously, the smaller woman traced her own body with her fingers. Physical perfection in its own right of course, but of a more contemporary womanly variety. She prided herself on her inherent beauty all her life; but now...now...She was an ugly duckling before an immense and glorious swan. 

“I could never do this before you know.” Tina said suddenly. “Show myself like this. Heck, I can barely even do it at the gym, but...I’m not gonna hide from you Miss Rhodes. Not anymore.” 

Spoken like a girl trying to delude herself. Eva mused. Were she bigger she might have even found it adorable. 

Tina opened her mouth then hesitated, soon shaking her head with a wry smile. Her hand reached over, wasting little time in plucking Eva up and dangling her before her gigantic face. The giant’s features filled everything before her like the side of a billboard and her voice reached within the smaller woman’s bones. “You’re so much easier to talk to like this, you know that?” She giggled. “I’d never have been able to act like this when you were big. It still feels weird honestly, but...I’ll get used to it.”

“Ack-! Let go of me!” 

Tina had a lopsided smile and pinched Eva’s feet, flipping the woman over to dangle by them. The blood rushed to her head and her hair fell beneath her as she swayed back and forth like a pendulum. “You sure about that Miss Rhodes? I mean, you could probably survive the fall yeah, but I’d imagine it’d hurt pretty bad.” The very idea was enough to render Eva silent. “God you’re so little now.” Tina continued. “I just wanna…”

A familiar haze started to cloud her eyes. Her tongue crept out, dancing across her lips predatorily as a slight bulge swallowed down her throat. Eva felt a sinking feeling begin to weigh in her gut as Tina’s breathing slowed, and then she began to lower Eva. Down towards... Oh no

“T-Tina no! Don’t you dare! Tina!” 

An unbecoming response perhaps, but Eva couldn’t help herself. Something primal seized her in the moment as she struggled against the giant’s fingers. She was fast approaching the soft, pillowy lips as they slowly parted like the Gates of Hell. A wave of hot warm, humid breath washed over Eva’s body and stunned her still. 

 “H-Hey! Stop it! TINA!

It was futile. Tina either couldn’t or didn’t want to hear her. If anything, the pleas only served to spur her on. Her tongue snaked out and glistened with fresh salivation in the bathroom light. A slithering great pink serpent that eagerly met its morsel. Eva paused. There..There was no way she was really about to eat her was she? Right? Her pathetic struggles did nothing to prolong the inevitable. Even as Eva tried to kick or scream, Tina moved on unabated, pressing Eva right into the slimy, coarse surface of her tongue.

Mnnn…~” The giantess groaned. “You can’t do anything can you?” She giggled, the noise echoing around. “You’re so...weak…” Her tongue ran itself along the front of the reduced woman’s body, taste buds eagerly probing and savoring every hint of Eva’s flavor. Eva shuddered as her body broke out in chills and her hair thickened into clumps from the spittle, caught in the tongue’s embrace whatever direction it went. 

“You’re all mine…~”

Eva had a moment’s reprieve as the tongue retreated to re-wet itself. Little more than a moment to process this moment before it came back with a vengeance. For all her grandiose thoughts and mental preparation, the fact remained that Eva could do nothing against her. Just as Tina said so loudly in her ears. She couldn’t do anything. She was weak.

“Poor Miss Rhodes...Does it feel bad?” Tina asked with an aroused moan. She pursed her lips and pressed Eva in, fingers guiding her until her head was clamped in place by Tina’s lips.  She wasn’t ashamed to admit she screamed into the void of Tina’s mouth. She screamed like a frightened child. At least, before the relentless giant twirled her body like a toothpick with her fingers. Her world spun around her as she struggled and squirmed, but all around her was too soft and slick for her to get a grasp on anything. 

With just a hint of effort, Tina had tightened her lips and began to suckle Eva like a piece of candy. Occasionally a fresh moan sounded off with a deafening volume behind it, and all she could do was take it. It was a hell that went on for far too agonizingly long for one woman, and likely too blissfully short for the other. When Eva was eventually pulled out, she was soaked to the bone and huddled into the giant’s palm. Looming just above her, Tina noted as much with a satisfied grin. 

“This is so much easier than trying to talk.” She remarked with a chuckle. “Don’t you think Miss Rhodes?”

Miss Rhodes was in no state to give an answer. Which was just fine with the dainty giant it seemed.

Tina giggled into her hand, appearing far more comfortable with that whole stunt now behind them. “This might be the first time I’ve ever seen you speechless. It’s nice.” She smiled. “Very nice.” Even now her eyes had that dangerous haze to them, but something held the woman back from more. For now. 

When she got no reply, Tina turned aside and moved. During the interim fun with her new plaything, it appeared the bathtub had filled. Tina turned the water off and lifted a foot. Once a few pokes with her toes confirmed the water was ready, she stepped in and from Eva’s position it seemed like the seas themselves split to make room for the titan. Her colossal body vanished into a hazy blur beneath the water, soon almost entirely submerged. With only her uppermost body still visible, Tina leaned her head against the tiled wall and let out a deep, luxurious sigh.

“Mmm...The best…” She purred before regarding Eva with unfocused eyes. Hard to say if she could even see Eva without her glasses, but it didn’t seem to matter much either. “Miss Eva Rhodes...Right between my fingers.” She slowly ran her digits along the naked woman’s body. “You’re so sticky. Did something happen?” Tina smirked. “Need a bath?”

“N-No I-”

Eva’s sputtering answer was irrelevant. Rather than indulge in the artifice, Tina coiled a finger and flicked Eva down to the depths below. The smaller woman blitzed through the clouds of steam as a human bullet, air rushing past her as she crashed into the water. Painfully. The searing liquid invaded her senses and caught in her throat while Eva spasmed. Her legs kicked out and she forced her eyes open, desperate to discern which way was up. It was with some luck that she managed her way. Just in front of Tina, a tiny raven-haired head broke the water’s surface and gasped for air. 

Far above, Tina rested her cheek against her knuckles and had observed the whole thing with a smirk. Her partly-submerged breasts floated directly ahead of Eva. Both could be safe islands for her to save herself and rest...If Eva could bear the indignity of climbing them. 

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this. Do you?” Tina let out a booming giggle.

Once she was done coughing her lungs out and sputtering out mouthfuls of water, Eva managed to steady herself enough to glower at the titaness up above. Every fiber of her being was tempted by that instinctive fear. A voice in the back of her mind pleading her to run or beg for mercy. Such thoughts were crushed as soon as they came. This was not the time to run, this was the time to act. It was either speak up now or be left to whatever whims Tina had in store next, and who knew when she would get another chance to get a word in.

“I hope you enjoy it while you can, Tina. It won’t last.” The minuscule woman yelled skyward.

That appeared to at the very least wipe the smug smirk from Tina’s face. She paused to tilt her head curiously. “And why is that?”

At last, an opening! Eva wasted no time voicing the pre-planned points she’d settled on. “Do you truly think people won’t notice I’m gone? That they won’t come looking?” She snorted. “Think they won’t notice that you took a prototype from the company? You’re on borrowed time Tina.”

There was the slightest glimmer of something in the giant’s eyes as she frowned. “I put the prototype back. Nobody ever noticed it was gone.” She replied hastily. 

You can’t fool me. Now Eva was certain of it. She began to swim away from the giant’ bust, feeling a semblance of control return to her. “You probably did. You’re a smart girl after all. Not much of a risk taker, but what about when someone comes looking for me? Hmm?”

“You’re the size of a bug.”

“I was seen leaving the building with you.” Eva corrected. She focused intently on Tina, eyes drinking in every subtle nuance of the woman’s visage. All she needed was a hint of something she could work with. “People will ask questions. They’ll check security camera footage. They’ll know.” Tina glared at Eva, but in that glare was the glimmer again. Something the smaller woman now recognized: Doubt. Sweet, merciful doubt.

“I’ll be turned back to normal.” Eva pressed. “And you...Why...you’ll go to prison. If you’re lucky.”

Tina fell into a silence more deafening than even her own gigantic voice. The woman looked away, the glimmer of doubt now totally filling her gaze. “You’re wrong.”

It was the statement of a cornered child. All Eva needed to know she was on the right track. She swam along, feeling refreshed as Tina’s saliva washed off her body. “Are you trying to convince me, or yourself?” She posited. “Did you really think it would be so simple? That you could just...shrink a woman and get away with it? Come now, I thought you were smarter than that.”

Tina bit into her lip.

Their sizes may have been different, but this was a battlefield Eva was intimately familiar with now. Not one of body but of mind, and in that field she had no equal. Tina had all the power over her in the world, and yet it was her who was dancing in the palm of a woman the size of a needle. Of this, Eva was now absolutely certain.

“They’ll throw the book at you, and you’ll put R.E.I.’s name in the mud right when things are looking so good. Really, I should be thanking you. You’re taking care of all the people who wronged me all at once. What a good little assistant you are.” Eva chuckled. 

“...Stop it…” Tina’s voice trembled. 

“If it’s any consolation, the money I get from a lawsuit will take care of me for life. Maybe I’ll even get a little human interest story out of it.” Eva said. “It’s already too late for you. So why don’t you be a good girl, stop wasting everyone’s time, and turn me back to normal and maybe I will be nice and-”

STOP IT!

It happened so fast. Tina’s hand swept through the water and splashed a tidal wave through the air. A monsoon that struck Eva directly and sent her sinking back to the briny depths. It was the full force of a truck that hit her and left her dazed, Eva only swimming back to the surface after a few pained moments of recovery. She clutched at her head and looked up. Tina glared down at her, face wrought with emotion; and then...realization.

The giant slowly reached over, fingers sinking beneath the water’s surface. They swept in under Eva and pulled her up in a pool within Tina’s palm. She braced herself as she was brought in close to the looming visage, Tina staring quietly at her.

“You’re wrong.” She said, quiet but firm.

Surprisingly stubborn, this one, but no matter. Eva let out a wry laugh. “You don’t seem to understand-”

“No, you don’t understand.” Tina interrupted. Her hand tipped over suddenly, the pool of water and Eva both sent plummeting over her exposed bosom. Eva’s landing was harsh and painful, the woman rolling along peachy skin until she slowed near the base of an areola. “I am not your little bitch girl anymore Miss Rhodes, I’m…” She paused. “...Your owner. Yeah... I’m in charge here.” She nodded more confidently.

An unexpected wrinkle, but not one Eva couldn’t overcome. She crawled to her feet and stood on the soft ground beneath her. With a deep breath Eva put as much presence into her words as she could, looking at Tina like she was still the weakling she knew her to be. “You’re nothing but a little girl trying to-”

“Nice try.” Tina cut her off once again, this time with a finger flick back into the water. “I know what you’re doing Miss Rhodes, and it’s not gonna work.” While the smaller woman sputtered back to the surface, Tina tilted her head thoughtfully. “Huh, Miss Rhodes...Guess it doesn’t make much sense to be calling you that anymore, huh?” 

“What...?”

“I mean, you’re not my boss anymore. In fact, you’re not really much of anything anymore. So…” Tina shrugged. “Sounds to me like you need a new name.”

Oh no. Oh no no no no NO! Eva was not about to let this bitch try to reverse this. “Don’t try to change the subject! You know as well as I do they’ll find you! They’ll check the cameras when they realize I’m missing and-”

“They won’t check the cameras.”

“Eh?”

Unbothered, Tina sank deeper into the water and ushered in a series of slight waves that rippled out towards Eva. Her chin tickled at the water’s surface as her hand snaked down below like a hydra coming for Eva. Her fingers came to a stop near her and began to dance in a circle, slowly churning until, before she knew it, Eva was caught in a whirlpool that kept her spinning in place. 

“They won’t check the cameras because that’s a blind spot.” Tina explained. “They won’t know to look because nobody knows the prototype was missing, and even if they did…” She stared meaningfully at Eva. “They will never find you.” Her hand came up suddenly, Eva smacking into it from the force of the current. 

“Like you said yourself. I’m a good little assistant. A very good assistant.” Tina went on. “I know where things are. I know how R&D’s logs are done. I know what places are secure and which ones aren’t.” Her fingers curled around Eva before the woman could manage a rebuttal, squeezing tight. “I didn’t just do this on a whim you know. I thought it all out and did everything I could to cover my tracks. You’re mine.”

Once again, Eva was left to dangle over the bathing giant. What the hell was going on here? She was so close! How did Tina get back from the brink?

“Hmm…” The giant hummed thoughtfully. “Wonder what I should call you? Eva seems a bit too…” She giggled to herself. “...Human.”

“D-Don’t try to change the subject! You couldn’t have possibly covered everything!”

Tina ignored her. “Guess you’d need a new name for me too. Tina is a bit too casual, don’t you think?” The giant looked expectantly at Eva, then snorted and tossed the woman into the air. She screamed and flailed, only to be caught and thrown again and again.

“Hmm...Master? No. Boss? Nah. Miss Martin maybe...? No, that makes me sound old. Hmm...Oh! I know!”

The hand that was catching Eva moved suddenly, putting her on a direct crash course for Tina’s grand visage. She landed right on her brow and slid down onto the bridge of the giant’s nose, Tina’s big brown eyes staring gleefully at her.

Miss Tina.”