[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

With a new and recent wave of Miniat's running its course through the town, a young girl in her mid twenties learns the pleasure a size difference can bring - at a cost.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: Contains diapers and scat, read at own risk. Dark/Realistic theme's with slow pacing.

 

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 5840 Read: 8741
Published: March 16 2021 Updated: March 21 2021

1. Chapter One - Trial Product by ChronicLifetime [Reviews - 1] (3239 words)

The previously released chapter is still available for those who want to read it, but the story has taken a very big departure from the original. The giantess portion of the story doesn't pick up until around the third chapter, and alternate pov's are planned for the victims. Thank you for reading, and enjoy.

2. Pilot Chapter - Mom's Late (Non-canon) by ChronicLifetime [Reviews - 1] (2601 words)

This chapter was just an idea that has become the rest of the story.